Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:39:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15348 times)
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:16:33 PM

why I see in the bounty project the most revenue is the signature and reach 70% it is very profitable for them and I make sure the participant who followed the project must be a lot because terkona with the amount of revenue from the signature project

We will reward all the signature supporters who help us in promoting the project all over the forum.

Wow. That's really a lot of tokens. Too bad incannot join ;<
If only i knew that this project will come, i would have reserved my account for this campaign. :/
Oh well, good luck for the lucky ones who will get the canhce to participate in this great project's signature campaign and most specially for this project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:25:38 PM

I think we should better analyze and research more about this coin. I think helping African people is quite interesting and humane but we should remember that ICO/Cryptocurrency is in the business side. Don't get me wrong, I love helping others while gaining.  Grin

Even though it's business, the idea is still with a good cause and business with a good cause is a great business Cheesy

Hi. Our goal at Moya is to provide high speed broadband data to People who have a great desire for the service. We will be offering the services so it is affordable. We won't be offering it for free as the customers can pay if the cost is reasonable. We are absolutely convinced based on our years of experience in the telecommunications business that Moya will be profitable and that the token investors will benefit financially from their token investment!

Moya will also be offering steep discounts to Schools .libraries, mosques, Churches and other public areas.

yes this is really good ISP like moya should be also implemented on other countries specially countries with very slow internet to connect its people, concerning africa their continent si really big to connect business and its network with other institutions i believe moya can really be a big help to the africans investors should really invest for it..

Is there any list of price for this ISP? African people isn't that wealthy to afford high prices. I wish that the price in Moya's ISP is really affordable. If not it doesn't help the Africans.

We can't give exact prices yet for competitive reasons but we will have to provide our services at prices that can be afforded by the customers--otherwise their would be no point in launching the services.

That is exactly the point. Everyone is hoping that this project will bring a vast differences to the consumers, if not then there would be no reason for it to exist. Everyone is hoping for a fair price and a better service.
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 09:47:00 PM

Africa’s emerging economy has great hidden potential. Moya network will be unleashed with an increase in internet broadband availability to the continent .

fightingflask

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:35:59 AM

Will using blockchain lead to an increase in transaction costs?
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:41:08 AM

"Africa is the second most populated continent in the world and the demand for high-speed connectivity is extremely high" With that said, africa is not yet developed. But if moya networks penetrate africa they will quickly be developed. Internet is really a necessity these days..

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Moya Networks

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:50:30 AM

Will using blockchain lead to an increase in transaction costs?

No. To the contrary, using blockchain for funding substantially reduces costs and efficiency.
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:51:51 AM

Do you have the bounty program?

Yes. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2291369.0
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:56:25 AM

WP is definitely worth to read!

Hi. The WHITEPAPER can be downloaded here: https://app.box.com/s/gojspns4vru0jtmf9oicnsm61uvbzwlr
FostTheGreat

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:59:48 AM

REMEMBER: MORE AFRICANS ON THE INTERNET IS MORE SCAMMERS/BOUNTY BEGGARS.

I AM TOTALLY AGAINST THIS COIN.

This is a big project. Maybe we should broaden our perspective, scammers are everywhere. If we consider that all projects that are related to black or africans are scam then that would be unfair. It is also a very good project that would help solve internet problem right now in africa. We better give them a chance and support them.

How about an African intranet? Like North Korea?

MOYA NETWORKS SEES THE GOOD IN THIS PROJECT AND what it can do for the greater good of africa. we don't support scams but we support Moya Networks on this mission

yeah lets focus on those who are really in need rather than helping those who take advantage of others just to make profit with MOYA africa can enjoy fast internet service with the right payment to moya isp.. now africa can connect to the globe much faster it can progress like other countries thanks to the opportunity given by MOYA i hope this project succeed.
this is absolutely insane !! you dont need to be like that ! scammers are all over the world it is the problem of the scammed people who jumped over the net ! this project will benefit the whole african people and not just those scammers you are calling ! dont be a racist !

If you've been scammed by an african please don't generalize. Besides, you should also do some research first before investing. and if you read the whitepaper or did some research about moya you'll get their point and what they want to do to africa.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:03:34 AM

I think we should better analyze and research more about this coin. I think helping African people is quite interesting and humane but we should remember that ICO/Cryptocurrency is in the business side. Don't get me wrong, I love helping others while gaining.  Grin

Even though it's business, the idea is still with a good cause and business with a good cause is a great business Cheesy

Hi. Our goal at Moya is to provide high speed broadband data to People who have a great desire for the service. We will be offering the services so it is affordable. We won't be offering it for free as the customers can pay if the cost is reasonable. We are absolutely convinced based on our years of experience in the telecommunications business that Moya will be profitable and that the token investors will benefit financially from their token investment!

Moya will also be offering steep discounts to Schools .libraries, mosques, Churches and other public areas.

yes this is really good ISP like moya should be also implemented on other countries specially countries with very slow internet to connect its people, concerning africa their continent si really big to connect business and its network with other institutions i believe moya can really be a big help to the africans investors should really invest for it..

Is there any list of price for this ISP? African people isn't that wealthy to afford high prices. I wish that the price in Moya's ISP is really affordable. If not it doesn't help the Africans.

We can't give exact prices yet for competitive reasons but we will have to provide our services at prices that can be afforded by the customers--otherwise their would be no point in launching the services.

That is exactly the point. Everyone is hoping that this project will bring a vast differences to the consumers, if not then there would be no reason for it to exist. Everyone is hoping for a fair price and a better service.

Fair price should be the key things for this project to really help African people. My question is why they don't have a feasibility study for the price. If I were to operate a business to other country i will have feasibility study to know the prices.
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:36:37 AM

Wh
When will the 30% discount end?

It is said on the first page of the thread dude. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2235512.0

ICO Timeline:

- Pre ICO 1 Nov to *15th* Nov  (*30%* Discount)
- ICO Launch 15th Nov to 15th Dec

*30%* Discount is good. Maybe just a bit of my bag into this.
PRe ICO is always a loving date for the investors and this 30% is not bad at all ! it is a thing to grab ! ill be on the first lane again Cheesy waiting for this !

THE MOYA PRE-ICO IS UNDERWAY

*Pre ICO 1 Nov to *15th* Nov  (*30%* Discount)

THE MOYA ICO STARTS:

- ICO Launch *15th* Nov to 15th Dec

It’s good to but at Pre-sale bacause of the 30% dicount. What coin can I use to buy this ICO? I believe Moya is a good investment because your not just gaining profit for this but you are one of the people who has part for their development. Heads up guys!
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:40:46 AM

Wh

It is said on the first page of the thread dude. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2235512.0

ICO Timeline:

PRe ICO is always a loving date for the investors and this 30% is not bad at all ! it is a thing to grab ! ill be on the first lane again Cheesy waiting for this !

THE MOYA ICO STARTS:

It’s good to but at Pre-sale bacause of the 30% dicount. What coin can I use to buy this ICO? I believe Moya is a good investment because your not just gaining profit for this but you are one of the people who has part for their development. Heads up guys!

Hi. You can use either BTC or ETH to purchase Moya Token (MTK)

FostTheGreat

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:57:55 AM

Wh

ICO Timeline:

THE MOYA ICO STARTS:

Hi. You can use either BTC or ETH to purchase Moya Token (MTK)

When and what exchange sites are you planning to launch?

raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:08:18 AM

Fair price should be the key things for this project to really help African people. My question is why they don't have a feasibility study for the price. If I were to operate a business to other country i will have feasibility study to know the prices.

another thing to consider is, this is only for Moya Africa. if the plans to spread this revolution to the world pushes through, will there be a separate fund-raiser, or is it expected that the initial project would be profitable enough to cover cost of development in other countries?

heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:10:40 AM

It is great to know that we have a company that uses the block chain technology in Africa. Give this project around 2-3 years time and this will definitely succeed.
kaspersky15

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:10:28 PM

MOYA networks will build a project in southern africa  bringing data fast like a speed of light hows is it?? very fast a good benefits to the citizen in africa there will be ah change in africa because of this project, this moya networks i thinks this is a large company because they own a large sabmarine to build the heart of internet under the sea.. as you can see this project is big project because they build a long cable from africa going to europe and about  17,000 Kms wow, i hope this project will became success full , and thanks moy to be part of this campaign.
skyworth15

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:31:42 PM

moya networks will build under sea optic cables  transfer all our favorite website, social media and digital currency across the world this is helpful project,, and this is extra ordinary project their owned under sea cables pre installed messenger wire, and the wire has a protection  fitted in the cable as i can see this project will expend a lot of money i hope will be successful.
FostTheGreat

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:53:05 PM

moya networks will build under sea optic cables  transfer all our favorite website, social media and digital currency across the world this is helpful project,, and this is extra ordinary project their owned under sea cables pre installed messenger wire, and the wire has a protection  fitted in the cable as i can see this project will expend a lot of money i hope will be successful.

It'll be very expensive, I attended a seminar where they explained fiber optic cables. even if it travels long distance it the loss is very minimal unlike old cables, but it's made out of expensive stuff.

raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:08:51 PM

It'll be very expensive, I attended a seminar where they explained fiber optic cables. even if it travels long distance it the loss is very minimal unlike old cables, but it's made out of expensive stuff.

at least it's future proof. the trade-off for a huge initial expense is speed and reliability of africa's internet connection.

mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:42:05 PM

yes, Fiber optic cables that Moya Networks would be using is very expensive,
but it can definitely give a good quality of internet service, specially in terms of speed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: