Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:54:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66391 times)
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:08:47 AM

Sorry mate but with over 4 years experience in crypto and this forum i just know how to reply to 0 activity newbie accounts that are trying to shitpost/fud without basis.

Im not sure if you are blind or just lying.
From the linkedin of our CEO:

L'université Pierre-et-Marie-Curie, Paris-VI
Sciences Techniques

Also would you really think the nr. 1 data scientist from the UK would work with a random scam(mer)?

Peculium was created in 2017. Where did you read something about 2015?
Please it seems to me you smoked too much pot or something.

Edit

I know a lot of people - me included - who understood the white paper very clearly.
Ever though that you are just not smart enough? But that wouldnt even be a problem because we from Peculium answer and help our community wherever we can - so maybe you shoulda have just asked nicely?

This entire venture seems like a scam, and your posts are making it seem like more of a scam. Why would I need to use an old account to ask questions about a project?

About your comment:
* Look at the timeline in the white paper—it says that work on algorithm and data collection took place during 2015 and 2016.
* Let's get back to the CEO: you avoided the point about no experience as a leader or manager, and little experience outside of this. You mentioned "sciences techniques;" is that a BA, MA, PhD? A course??
* Give me a source for why this person you keep bringing up is the "nr. 1 data scientist from the UK."
* I understand the white paper—it's just not saying anything of value. It mostly just talks about why AI is good, why crypto is good, and how big the bransch they're aiming at is. It's a pretty bad white paper.
* Why is there NOT A SINGLE advisor?

There are no reliable analytic pieces on Peculium. There is a reddit sub for Peculium with ALL links/posts being younger than 11 days, and which have hardly any comments (that seems very trustworthy, doesn't it?). There are NO other mentions of Peculium on reddit. You say you help your community where you can, but if you think posts like this is help you're deluded. I repeat, since you keep ignoring this statement: most of the positive posts in this thread have been made by the same new-ish accounts.

Let's finish off with a very simple question: are you a representative of this company?

It is always the same here: the wannabe 200 iq newbie accounts are neither able to read nor can they use google.

1. It says: From UPSILON DATA, this is the company founded by our CEO.

2. Look up the university - it is one of the world class colleges.
His other education:
Practical school of higher studies Sorbonne: philosophy.
Jussieu: applied mathematics

He graduated with the french equivalent of a (two) master degree

This is a comment from our CEO:

I am 39 years old and work in major groups in France
De Capgemini has a micropole with yellow pages. In 20 years I have been involved in all segments of the industry, from banking to mass retailing.
If he wants to investigate he can contact all my former chief, director,...
(just look at linkedIn to call them)

3. http://www.information-age.com/uks-top-50-data-leaders-2017-123465710/

He works as the leading data scientist at First Utility.
First Utility does price prediction of the uk and global energy market. It is the biggest independent energy supplier in the uk
(It shows how good your due dilligence is)

4. The white paper explained the business model and the utility. We released one technical paper so far - another regarding NLP will be released soon - additionaly to a yellow paper that will explain the technical details.
Sorry to say but you actually did not understand at all why AML AI is good and how we want to use AML AI.

5. Because our team leaders actually know what they do and they have enough professional connections. This is no start up by some kids.

6. Peculium is less then 3 months public. Our reddit is 1 week old.

7. Says the 0 activity newbie - oh the irony. If you go into the bitcoin speculation sub you will find our prediction thread with a lot of old members.

8. Stop wasting other peoples time. I already said it in my last post but i just gonna say it again: i believe that you are just another shitposter on this forum.

9. No im working in the Team but im not doing any PR. All what i say is my own opinion.

I don't know whether he was trolling or not, but I am glad he did it, because it triggered your answers (@criptix) and I've learnt a lot about the background of two key members of the team.
Do you know how  did the founding team met and why did they choose this project?

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:29:14 AM

Image fallback : https://i.imgur.com/Kr8zMC6.png

How to join the airdrop !
Go to www.peculium.io
Register on the platform, you can also log in with social media
Click airdrop
Join our telegram channel, type in your name and hit confirm!

24th of January will recieve 1000PCL and can start your #cryptosavings

Warning : Do not comment "joined airdrop" or other non-constructive comments per the forum rules
Commenting is completely not necessary to join the airdrop.

Good to see another coin with airdrops, willing to make an investment as well as participate in telegram and other bountys.
Joined the group for dissccusing

I think this is a very good way to promote you platform. Nowadays it is not easy to find investors, so you have to do a little more and be creative. I think airdrops will help a lot

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:32:20 AM

what is happening here? I completely lost in these harsh discussions and that too not about the project. Please discuss about the project. If you dont like somebody's comments, just ignore them or answer them. Newbies might also have their views. Whats wrong in that?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:16:22 AM

Just created an account, I wasn't actually aware of the airdrop, 1000 tokens for an airdrop is massive.

Impressed with that, I think airdrops are a good thing. It gets people looking at the product when they see a magic 1000 coins appear Smiley
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:36:00 AM

is this the right token address?
0x53148Bb4551707edF51a1e8d7A93698d18931225

or did I get wrong tokens from the airdrop? thank you
I also hold these and AFAIK these are the only PCL tokens that exist. Even etherscan marks these as PECULIUM. The funny thing to me is that in ED there are almost none of these tokens.

Do you mean the Peculium token? If yes, they are yet to be listed on any exchange. I think it's still too early to start looking for it on exchange sites. The best time is after the ICO period

It depends how the ERC20 contract is setup to distribute tokens, every ICO seems to do distribution differently, some litereally instantly distribute others distribute after some generate tokens as they go.

Yea . I think Distribution is different from what he is saying. He is actually talking about the coin not being listed on Ed yet. Some dev can distribute their token and wait weeks to be listed on a single exchange
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:55:36 AM

is there anyone here who "competes" with AIEVE? The predictions of the prices for some cryptocurrencies is already very interesting, and it is fun to measure with the AI ​​(but I think I have no chance). Interesting method to explain how some of peculium should work in the future
Bionic345

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:59:00 AM

Next time you answer to a Newbie criptix, you might wanna choose a diffrent tone. You killing this topics with your bold accusations of a low IQ for a possible investor, that is very childish to begin with, just my 2 cents. To Peculium, sounds like a pretty interesting project, wonder about those AI predictions in future.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:30:31 AM

Few members will invest here very soon. But questions is for few specific members will get any bonus tokens free with their investment? If yes then what would be timeline for investors?

Hi,

Our Pre Sale from the 17th to 21th december will have a 35% bonus!
The TGE until 24th will have a Bonus too which gets less with the ongoing sale!

Better be fast Wink

Thanks for update, But is any restriction about quantity ? Also how many people are eligible for this? Like 1st 1000 people or what exactly?
jamzzz123

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:52:49 AM

Few members will invest here very soon. But questions is for few specific members will get any bonus tokens free with their investment? If yes then what would be timeline for investors?

Hi,

Better be fast Wink

Thanks for update, But is any restriction about quantity ? Also how many people are eligible for this? Like 1st 1000 people or what exactly?

The generous +35% bonus will end in 2 days 12 hours.

Not long to get the generous +35%
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:02:19 PM

is there anyone here who "competes" with AIEVE? The predictions of the prices for some cryptocurrencies is already very interesting, and it is fun to measure with the AI ​​(but I think I have no chance). Interesting method to explain how some of peculium should work in the future

Yea. I did yesterday. I made a prediction and boy how I was wrong. I was really far from the actual closing price. But I am yet to see the prediction made by the AI.
criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:15:10 PM

Next time you answer to a Newbie criptix, you might wanna choose a diffrent tone. You killing this topics with your bold accusations of a low IQ for a possible investor, that is very childish to begin with, just my 2 cents. To Peculium, sounds like a pretty interesting project, wonder about those AI predictions in future.

That post was my own opinion - which i have stated.
I always welcome genuine discussion and questions - feel free to check my 4 years of post history which will proof it.

Creating a new account to shitpost and fud is the exact opposite of it. Over my 4 years here i saw thousands of such accounts and if you dont answer clearly whats going on the real newbies will be manipulated to believe this nonsense.

Btw. I never said he is low iq - I only said he seems not to be smart and that people with a iq higher then 65 will see that he makes baseless accusation which you can only describe as fud.

Hi,

Better be fast Wink

No cap - you will get at 35% bonus on every order until the 21th december! Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:22:43 PM

AIEVE is doing great job. I did not check the outcome yesterday. Anybody know about it? Overall the performance is really great. If I am an active crypto teaser, I would like to have one for me.
criptix (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:23:33 PM

AIEVE is doing great job. I did not check the outcome yesterday. Anybody know about it? Overall the performance is really great. If I am an active crypto teaser, I would like to have one for me.

She predicted 20.1 k per btc but i was 19.1 k at the end of the day.
This is an error of 5.24%! Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:28:55 PM

I am trying to get familiar with Peculium's artificial intelligence product. predictions of the prices for crypto-currencies is really interesting.
Many people doing crypto currency trading and everyone wants to know future price movement.

jamzzz123

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:37:23 PM

I am trying to get familiar with Peculium's artificial intelligence product. predictions of the prices for crypto-currencies is really interesting.
Many people doing crypto currency trading and everyone wants to know future price movement.

Very very interesting indeed. The cryptos are so volatile  but good to see computer learning and predictions.

If this was to be an success it would be huge.

5% out on BTC estimation isn't bad really.. Impressive, I expect BTC will go on another run soon. BTC Dominance down to 49.4%  Shocked
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:49:48 PM

Exchanges should not be an issue for this ICO. It will surely be listed in big exchanges. They will announce that after the end the ICO. Team send highly professional. Look at the way, the project has been promoted with the demonstration of their product itself. AIEVE is here to stay for sure.

Im not worried about the exchanges really. The promotion of AIEVE on the other bitcointalk thread, is one of the best ICO promotions I have seen so far

It sounds very popular, I like how interested people are in Peculium. This is a good sign for the projects future success.

criptix (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:55:18 PM

Very very interesting indeed. The cryptos are so volatile  but good to see computer learning and predictions.

If this was to be an success it would be huge.

5% out on BTC estimation isn't bad really.. Impressive, I expect BTC will go on another run soon. BTC Dominance down to 49.4%  Shocked

I concur.
You also have to knlw that AIEVE is only v.01 alpha - NLP is not integrated yet but is very soon!

If you look at her predictions from the past week she managed several times to predict with around 1.5% error margin Cheesy

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:01:09 PM

It’s actually amazing how close Peculium is predicting th prices. This could be a great piece of software for crypto traders!

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:42:28 PM

I am amazed by this project, very exciting!

I follow them since the start of this ICO. They are really doing a good job. They did a airdrop first to get the coin know, and now you can see that investors are investing in it.

Yep the fact that they are doing an airdrop + ico is smart it really helps to generate buzz around the token a smart idea that more groups should do, they just need to manage the amounts to make sure the value of the token remains high and demand high as well.

Yea,you're right, still yet to get an airdrop, managing the amount is of paramount importance in every project, as this influences the price in coin exchanges, currency is meant to be scarce, that's one of the good qualities of a means of exchange and a strong community base is needed to achieve a great impact , i've been going through the white paper, they seem to know the game, still on it though, so far, looks promising, ICO is only 25%, also saw the part of it been planned to be traded on poloneix via twitter, which is a good thing, lets just keep fingers crossed
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 03:10:40 PM

The forum doesnt display pictures at the moment so i will just write it down:

Hello everyone!
Here are the steps on how to join the Airdrop:
Go to www.peculium.io,
Click "contribute now",
Register on the platform, you can also login with social media (will work later today),
Click Airdrop,
Join our Telegram channel,
go back to our platform,
type in your Telegram display name and hit confirm!

On the 24th January you will be able to claim your 1000 PCL and can start your #cryptosavings
All info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2249486.0

Thanks for this...i did mine yesterday and i just checked it is still saying awaiting manual confirmation
is that a problem?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: