Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:52:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:58:40 PM

Every one talking about hodl and hodl, so should we hodl till we die, then when is one expected to sell to take back capital and look into other things

if we should hodl then there won't be any token in circulation then.

P.S i believe and know the power of hodling

the more people hold the tokens, the more others want them and offer more :-)
In addition, peculium is not just about increasing the token value, you get through the savings again and again income

Hmmm so you get just buy holding, never thought of it like that

Recently i was in a group and the dev was complaining that everyone was holding his token and no one wanted to trade them he explained that if everyone was holding there won't be any volume on the market.

so u see were my thought came from.

another question is if everyone holds and cos we want to gain according to the peculium strategy how do we now create a the circulating supply and the market capitalisation keeping in mind no one is selling or buying they are just holding.

It would not be practical everyone hodling; the way about is to set a bunch for trading and another for hodling. At least that is how I do it. For this project I doubt there would be such a concern especially that there were some airdrops

Yeah u get the point i don't think its possible either for a particular tokens not to have dumpers but i do watchout tho because of both the dumpers and the whales

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:02:24 PM

To those who live in London, there is a meetup there tomorrow, for more information:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/aieve-powered-by-peculiumfirst-ai-savings-platform-based-on-cryptocurrency-tickets-41641917095

Abed Ajraou (CDO) & Kevin Mille (AI Developer) will be there

unfortunately i am not in london, otherwise i would be guaranteed there. It's certainly interesting to talk to Peculium about the project. But maybe they will come to my city once :-)
I also heard that you get 1000PCL when you attend the conference. I think that's nice too :-)

I really wanted to go there and attend the meeting. Unfortunately I am also not in London and cannot travel there that easily. I am eagerly looking forward for the video and any other form of outcomes as soon as possible. Ofcourse 1000 free PCL tokens are nice. Unfortunately I have to miss it.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:04:36 PM

Every one talking about hodl and hodl, so should we hodl till we die, then when is one expected to sell to take back capital and look into other things

While I do more of holding, at least half of my coin for months, there will surely be people willing to dump. And you will agree with me that there are practically more dumper than holders. If we ask decide to dump them there will excess token in the market causing a price drop. Though I get your message shall, we really just can't hold for a life time. We will need to surely sell at a point a take the profit. That's essences of everything.

Nowadays, attitude of people is changing due to increase in the price of all altcoins and tokens. Price is going in an unimaginable territory. So I guess people learn from that and hold the nice project tokens especially when it is very hot like Peculium. So I don't expect much dumping in this case. Fingers crossed.

Trust me even with the impressive future of the coin, you will be surprised to see people dump. They just don't know what it means to hold a coin for a while. This is really a huge challenge faced by crypto projects
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:31:18 PM

Anyone know how to claim tokens??  Huh

i am not sure what claims are you talking about? the ico hasnt finished yet actually. can you please clarify this one, maybe we can help you.

I watched PCL's video, purchased the tokens, and on the guide it says click the "claim tokens" button to send to my wallet. However there is no claim tokens button on my dashboard.

You will receive the tokens after the 24th Jan - end of ICO.

Until then, be patient and they will come eventually, should you have any concerns - get in touch via telegram

Cool, I shall wait until then and thanks for the clarification!

I will suggest you also join there telegram group, most of this issues can be easily attended to by the admins as is a very viable place to be and as stated above,  24th of January will be the end of the ICO, after which is the CCO, the project so far has been a smooth ride for me
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:21:02 PM

To those who live in London, there is a meetup there tomorrow, for more information:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/aieve-powered-by-peculiumfirst-ai-savings-platform-based-on-cryptocurrency-tickets-41641917095

unfortunately i am not in london, otherwise i would be guaranteed there. It's certainly interesting to talk to Peculium about the project. But maybe they will come to my city once :-)
I also heard that you get 1000PCL when you attend the conference. I think that's nice too :-)

I really wanted to go there and attend the meeting. Unfortunately I am also not in London and cannot travel there that easily. I am eagerly looking forward for the video and any other form of outcomes as soon as possible. Ofcourse 1000 free PCL tokens are nice. Unfortunately I have to miss it.

Hopefully, they can provide us with a video or a short article about their appearance on this conference because I think most of us here can't, like you ganeshramk, attend the conference in person.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:47:04 PM

I'm not from their but I'm trying to convince a friend of mine to go but he's sorta new to crypto so let's just say it's a bit of an explanation to explain why I want him to go and what he should be doing while their... might not happen but would love to have someone I personally know go since I can't this time.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:23:36 PM

I'm not from their but I'm trying to convince a friend of mine to go but he's sorta new to crypto so let's just say it's a bit of an explanation to explain why I want him to go and what he should be doing while their... might not happen but would love to have someone I personally know go since I can't this time.

If you can convince your friend, I am sure a lot of us here would love to hear his impression about Peculium and their appearance on the conference. Especially because he is new to cryptos it would be interesting how he thinks about the project.
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:39:33 PM

While I do more of holding, at least half of my coin for months, there will surely be people willing to dump. And you will agree with me that there are practically more dumper than holders. If we ask decide to dump them there will excess token in the market causing a price drop. Though I get your message shall, we really just can't hold for a life time. We will need to surely sell at a point a take the profit. That's essences of everything.

Nowadays, attitude of people is changing due to increase in the price of all altcoins and tokens. Price is going in an unimaginable territory. So I guess people learn from that and hold the nice project tokens especially when it is very hot like Peculium. So I don't expect much dumping in this case. Fingers crossed.

Trust me even with the impressive future of the coin, you will be surprised to see people dump. They just don't know what it means to hold a coin for a while. This is really a huge challenge faced by crypto projects

I dont agree that this is a challenge. At the beginning there were more dumps, but with market cap growing and popularity and demand rising, people take advantage when there is a dump

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:55:36 PM

If you can convince your friend, I am sure a lot of us here would love to hear his impression about Peculium and their appearance on the conference. Especially because he is new to cryptos it would be interesting how he thinks about the project.

I would definitely not miss the chance to check out the presentation, would love to actually meet the members of a prestigious ICO

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
exuberant112

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:34:21 PM

Ok so I read the entire white paper and all available data on the website.  I feel like it could use a more simplified version, a brief summary of the main points as it was very long and wordy and I can't imagine many people get through it unless they are lawyers!

I propose that somebody (or perhaps a small team of us) put the information regards to this project into summary so that it is easier for newcomers (like me) to understand and get into!

Who wants to do this, or help me to do this?  Answers on a postcard!  Thanks.
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:43:01 PM

I dont agree that this is a challenge. At the beginning there were more dumps, but with market cap growing and popularity and demand rising, people take advantage when there is a dump

I agree. Of course there are always those who dump, but in good projects the number of dumpers is usually pretty small and they do not affect the price of the token too much.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:14:47 AM

I agree. Of course there are always those who dump, but in good projects the number of dumpers is usually pretty small and they do not affect the price of the token too much.

No one can predict the future of a ICO 100% correct. So better to monitor the progress of good project like peculium and its Products AIEVE, how closely it predict the price of crypto currency. If prediction always above 90% then it will be huge success.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:56:13 AM

No one can predict the future of a ICO 100% correct. So better to monitor the progress of good project like peculium and its Products AIEVE, how closely it predict the price of crypto currency. If prediction always above 90% then it will be huge success.

Honestly if it's right over 60% of the time the fact is its already something to call home about, especially with futures starting to hit the cryptocurrency world. The fact is targeting which way a market is moving is already a huge move, if it can predict it with accuracy especially at 80+% it will be a game changer for its members
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:20:52 AM

Honestly if it's right over 60% of the time the fact is its already something to call home about, especially with futures starting to hit the cryptocurrency world. The fact is targeting which way a market is moving is already a huge move, if it can predict it with accuracy especially at 80+% it will be a game changer for its members

They would have to account for many things to get that close; It is great that they gave a sneak peak on the product; as said targeting expected market path is a huge deal. if it could reach the accuracy intended it would be several billions there. heck they would not even need a penny anymore for the rest of their lives.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:05:55 AM

In addition, peculium is not just about increasing the token value, you get through the savings again and again income

Recently i was in a group and the dev was complaining that everyone was holding his token and no one wanted to trade them he explained that if everyone was holding there won't be any volume on the market.

another question is if everyone holds and cos we want to gain according to the peculium strategy how do we now create a the circulating supply and the market capitalisation keeping in mind no one is selling or buying they are just holding.

It would not be practical everyone hodling; the way about is to set a bunch for trading and another for hodling. At least that is how I do it. For this project I doubt there would be such a concern especially that there were some airdrops.

Airdrops??? That's were dumpers originate from they got the token for free so they don't care if it succeeds or not d just throw it into the hands of the whales for some little pennies
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:34:11 AM

It would not be practical everyone hodling; the way about is to set a bunch for trading and another for hodling. At least that is how I do it. For this project I doubt there would be such a concern especially that there were some airdrops.

Airdrops??? That's were dumpers originate from they got the token for free so they don't care if it succeeds or not d just throw it into the hands of the whales for some little pennies

That's a fact though. They feel they got it freely so they are content with what ever gain they can squeeze out of the free token. But still not all are dumpers though. There are still some good holders amongst airdrop fans especially when the coin price is active and just just stagnant
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:39:48 AM

if you have missed it, here is a video from Abed Ajraou (CDO) talking about Data and Data Science. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIkL86wUXcY&feature=youtu.be
very interesting
girib1684

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:41:25 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 08:25:15 AM by girib1684

Latest updated news on twitter. "Join Peculium with Abed AJRAOU and Kevin MILLE today in london and get a gift of 100 PCL tokens!". Peoples who are staying in London they have good opportunity to get 100 PCL Tokens. Check below link for 100 PCL.....

Don't miss this opportunity.

https://twitter.com/_Peculium/status/950947878280794113
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:37:02 AM

Thats why projects are delaying the bounty payment. Some companies are even reducing the free token supply and making it more strict to get that.Quality ICOs are not offering huge bonus also. So dumping will come to a lower level soon or later.
Anilg

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:43:09 AM

Current order status

New orders : $26,175.82 - 0.32%
 Successful orders : $860,988.59 - 10.44%
 Orders in progress. : $0.00 - 0.00%
 Manual Orders Verification : $7,358,875.57 - 89.24%

Good going for peculium subscription. Today is last day for 15% bonus ?
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: