Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:12:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66705 times)
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:32:19 AM

is it LaLa ID includes every user's fingerprint as a part of their security system?Correct me if i am wrong.
I think it is part of their security protocol. Because if a certain wallet can only be access by means of finger print of the owner then the files and property of the owner if fully secured.

I like the idea of using the fingerprint to access the wallet . It will become convenient for the user and the owner if their fingerprint is the only thing they need to use to access their wallet . As we now , every people have a different fingerprint .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:35:24 AM

is it LaLa ID includes every user's fingerprint as a part of their security system?Correct me if i am wrong.
I think it is part of their security protocol. Because if a certain wallet can only be access by means of finger print of the owner then the files and property of the owner if fully secured.
we secure the lala ID if the finger print security is main password or security, they cant open it without the finger of owner, good decision to make this security
\
Agree with you guys that would be awesome if they implement fingerprint as a part of their security system.
to secured more the Lala ID, finger print is one of the difficult security. Nice suggestion because the topic of lala is more about money we need to secure this

Leetukyang

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:38:53 AM

I heard that LALA World starts their Pre ICO . I miss the start , again when did the pre ICO of LALA begins ? and also when will it end .

If Im not mistaken the Pre ICO will end in December 15 , 2017 . Kindly check here https://lalaworld.io/ for more information and if you have query you can join their telegram .

To be added sir , in that link you can also find and know the partners of Lalaworld . Those are the partners that will help LALA world to achieve their goals .

Oh I see, Thanks for the help Mr. Zhaichi11 and Mr SantiagoEmz . I will make more time again in reading some new features and updates in their website . I really appreciate it !

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:41:56 AM

I don't know if they will implement this but I think it is a good security feature especially it is being use worldwide, we know that some people have the same fingerprints but I think it is too small chance to happen, I hope they can add this as a feature for their wallet Smiley

Yeah. that would be awesome. they also include KYC/AML which stands for identifying and verifying the identity of its client, anti-money laundering.Indeed, LaLa World is giving us a promising offer for a new way of living.
I think it's good to add a face recognition or iris for more safety since they are dealing with money. kyc is very good standard created in order to locate and identify users. is there a news regarding on these ?

qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:43:56 AM

we secure the lala ID if the finger print security is main password or security, they cant open it without the finger of owner, good decision to make this security
\
Agree with you guys that would be awesome if they implement fingerprint as a part of their security system.
to secured more the Lala ID, finger print is one of the difficult security. Nice suggestion because the topic of lala is more about money we need to secure this
Nice suggestions about finger print security system, but i can't guaranteed that this is the best it's too risk to do that fingerprint. I think they can focus more on cybersecurity of LALA ID.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:47:04 AM

is there's any application off lala wallet on playstore? i hope they have.. because if we can process lala wallet via cellphone it will be better and convenient to the user.. and easy to learn the process of their project and also easy to introduce lala wallet to my friends
Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:48:27 AM

If this project starts and it successful i will be the one that recommend to use lala wallet because I have so many friends work abroad I'm happy that I will help them by recommending lala wallet.. because some of their family is not having bank account's.. and having lala wallet is a less hustle to the user..

definitely! we should be referring this project to our friends and loved ones who are working abroad, because they are actually the reason why this project was built in the first place.

I think not only that reason, but also to meet the needs of many poor people. To provide
good quality of service, to experience the non-bank acct. to have a bank acct. We should
be referring this project not only those who are in the abroad but also to everyone.
Bounty_Manager

Activity: 318
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:57:56 AM

If this project starts and it successful i will be the one that recommend to use lala wallet because I have so many friends work abroad I'm happy that I will help them by recommending lala wallet.. because some of their family is not having bank account's.. and having lala wallet is a less hustle to the user..

definitely! we should be referring this project to our friends and loved ones who are working abroad, because they are actually the reason why this project was built in the first place.

I think not only that reason, but also to meet the needs of many poor people. To provide
good quality of service, to experience the non-bank acct. to have a bank acct. We should
be referring this project not only those who are in the abroad but also to everyone.

Well said, This project is for a global revolution in the space of Banking/Financial services via blockchain

\\       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                🔥      E  R  O  S  I  O N      🔥                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        //
=       Discord          Telegram      |   The 1st hypodeflationary currency   |      Reddit                Twitter       =
//     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN SPACEDROP   ♦   Until August 31st     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     \\
lalawallet

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:01:07 AM

[/b] [/size]

LaLa World - Website || Telegram || Reddit || Facebook || Twitter
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:04:36 AM

I don't know if they will implement this but I think it is a good security feature especially it is being use worldwide, we know that some people have the same fingerprints but I think it is too small chance to happen, I hope they can add this as a feature for their wallet Smiley

By the use of our fingerprint we are the only one who can access for our wallet and it will be hard for the hackers to hack our wallet . A great feature of security.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
kengeorge21

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:18:15 AM

Good news for Lala, if lala keep on getting attention from the media soon the news regarding these blockchain based financial service will reach some parts in the world they do not planned on operating yet, this will be a success for sure.

neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:25:54 AM

Wow, that's awesome idea to have a security like that, i hope for this project to succeed.

erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:28:59 AM

I saw in the website that lala will provide domestic and cross-border remittances, if this is going to happen i hope you guys will plan on starting here in the philippines as well, remittances over the world has high demand because people tend to transact from foreign countries in the people there.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:06:14 AM

Good idea to have a security like that, if that's the case so many people will encourage this kind of application.

rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:37:00 AM

This project must focus on security integrity. Though its unbank ecosystem, its really difficult to stay all funds in one wallet.
For sure they have or they're creating a strong security system that secures all the identity and financial transactions of the user, which they already include on their whitepaper.
i suggest when it comes for the security of wallet, what if fingerprint scanner? I think its very difficult to open your wallet without the owner of the wallet.
Not a bad idea, most of all the new phones now have finger print scanner. Thats one level of security that Lala might have. But will that mean that we can inky transact in one particular device?

I think aside from fingerprint scanner, 2 way verification may also be used in conjunction as well. In this manner lala will be really secure, fraudsters and hackers can be warded off. Face recognition is still in its infancy so i tend to recommend against it.
podrick17

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:57:09 AM

I saw in the website that lala will provide domestic and cross-border remittances, if this is going to happen i hope you guys will plan on starting here in the philippines as well, remittances over the world has high demand because people tend to transact from foreign countries in the people there.
is this real? local remittances here are quite expensive, i'm wondering if they will charge us for that and we can use lala tokens to pay for the transaction fee?

Jepoy05

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:58:45 AM

This kind of project is sure to be successful because it has this foundation and is tested abroad
such as malaysia and india, this project is in the process of expanding it so that others can reach
or use good services they have long time. And I want to accelerate the growth and expansion of this
project. More power team lala. Smiley Smiley
kengeorge21

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:03:59 AM

This kind of project is sure to be successful because it has this foundation and is tested abroad
such as malaysia and india, this project is in the process of expanding it so that others can reach
or use good services they have long time. And I want to accelerate the growth and expansion of this
project. More power team lala. Smiley Smiley
I see, so they were already doing some operations in Malaysia and india my first thought is that they conduct ICO in order to do the project. So that explains why they already have an app in playstore.

erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:09:23 AM

Lala is really popular among social medias, with 52k likers and 7k followers and with a good number of 4.7k members in telegram. I can't think of any possibility that lala ICO will flop.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:11:49 AM

This App is very easy to use and very easy to understand, Let's give more time for exploring this application to see more of its parts and find out how far it will help each individual.

Yeah , I also try their application . I make time to explore their application and Im kinda impressed . Good Job ! Hope to see more improvement and updates about the application .

That's right I tried their application as well, it is easy to understand and navigate. I'm not sure if this is available in IOS but its available for android users.
so it's real?? there is a lala world app? i will install it and as i see it's to understandable than other app.. i'm planning to introduce it to my friends I think it will be helpful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: