Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:43:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
kingbadjah

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:31:39 AM

This is a very interesting project because it has a lot too offer like its is very convenient for the migrants across the globe to send money through this kind of technology. Specially for the families that who needed support immediately so they wont bother to wait until the back is open so that we can send money. Hoping that this project will succeed!!
This is an awesome project good idea to have a kind of applications like this so many people will be helped its.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:39:07 AM

This is a very interesting project because it has a lot too offer like its is very convenient for the migrants across the globe to send money through this kind of technology. Specially for the families that who needed support immediately so they wont bother to wait until the back is open so that we can send money. Hoping that this project will succeed!!
This is an awesome project good idea to have a kind of applications like this so many people will be helped its.
Its true many people will experience this convenient way to process their money hope this amazing project grow globally
memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:05:12 AM

It looks like coins.ph but Lala offers more useful features like lends, insurances, remittances and many more.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:37:45 AM

I'm still suspicious as there were so many scam lately.

But looks promising as they have pretty lot partners. The only question I have now is how real these partners are.

We can understand your concern as per the current scenario.But LALA is a real product with real partners for real people. You can know more about our partnership on our website and whitepaper. And with bestinet we have already launched our bestlala wallet in Malaysia with 250,000 userbase.  
What was the time frame to reach the 250000 user base, im curious ro know how tge people accepted it, was it gradual or sudden. Do you have any links on the documentation of the project? thanks
waxxana

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:58:51 AM

I will invest as the project is well thought out with a clear roadmap and a good team.

The answers in telegram were fast and clear.

Based on lectures given by A.Antonopoulos the banking of the unbanked is a crucial step in global change and this project gives me hope it can be achieved.
lalawallet

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:19:37 PM

But looks promising as they have pretty lot partners. The only question I have now is how real these partners are.

We can understand your concern as per the current scenario.But LALA is a real product with real partners for real people. You can know more about our partnership on our website and whitepaper. And with bestinet we have already launched our bestlala wallet in Malaysia with 250,000 userbase.  
What was the time frame to reach the 250000 user base, im curious ro know how tge people accepted it, was it gradual or sudden. Do you have any links on the documentation of the project? thanks
This BestLALA wallet has been launched in the partnership of the Bestinet Malaysia which runs Foreign Worker Centralized Management System, Migrant Management System,Bio-Medical System etc. with more than 250,000 Migrants as its users.
You can visit the Bestinet website http://www.bestinet.com.my/ and their youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD-cp-l2IKPoEKEPH6W2YaQ/videos where they have mentioned about bestlala wallet.

LaLa World - Website || Telegram || Reddit || Facebook || Twitter
kingbadjah

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:21:42 PM

Lala is really popular among social medias, with 52k likers and 7k followers and with a good number of 4.7k members in telegram. I can't think of any possibility that lala ICO will flop.
You're right I'm sure that lala ICO will flop because of good features of the apps.

lazarus.hlz

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:22:55 PM

In my opinion it is a cool project! I would like to see its future development.
kingbadjah

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:30:58 PM

Check on playstore guys, their app is available there i just downloaded it right now. I'll put some feedback here later on Smiley

Oh really ? LALA WORLD application were already in the playstore ?
Wow , thats cool . Im gonna check their application and make some short study about it.By the way , Thanks for the information.

Yeah its true , its already on the playstore sir. But please make time to study it , it will confuse you a bit because of the setup of their application but eventually you will be familiarize with it. Happy testing sir. GoodLuck .
I didn't expect that they already have an available application in play store. It seems to be that before they launch this platform, they already building they application that is why they have it as early as they can.
Wow that's great! We can try to navigate the Lala World and be familiarize with the features and options of the application.
Thank you for informing us about this, I'll gonna try to download the application and make some feedback after.
The lala project is very useful.. The more you use it.. Tje more you are rewarded economically.. Not just cheaper transaction but theres alot more as you see its benefits...
Is is still available the LaLa World application in the playstore? Because I want to download the application and try it.s

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:45:20 PM

Check on playstore guys, their app is available there i just downloaded it right now. I'll put some feedback here later on Smiley

Wow , thats cool . Im gonna check their application and make some short study about it.By the way , Thanks for the information.

Yeah its true , its already on the playstore sir. But please make time to study it , it will confuse you a bit because of the setup of their application but eventually you will be familiarize with it. Happy testing sir. GoodLuck .
I didn't expect that they already have an available application in play store. It seems to be that before they launch this platform, they already building they application that is why they have it as early as they can.
Wow that's great! We can try to navigate the Lala World and be familiarize with the features and options of the application.
Thank you for informing us about this, I'll gonna try to download the application and make some feedback after.
The lala project is very useful.. The more you use it.. Tje more you are rewarded economically.. Not just cheaper transaction but theres alot more as you see its benefits...
Is is still available the LaLa World application in the playstore? Because I want to download the application and try it.s
Yes their Lala Wallet application is still available in playstore. Just search Lala Wallet and then you will see their logo. I enjoyed exploring their app because it is easy to use.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:50:46 PM

yes, lala application is available in the playstore, kindly check it and also download that to have a lala account and read the instruction how use properly

creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:04:09 PM

are you guys having plans on open exchanging fiat to lala and lala to fiat? or is it already in the app.
Currently we have fiat wallet  running in India and Malaysia. And Yes, in LALA Wallet there will be an option of exchanging crypto to fiat and fiat to crypto.
That is great. Are you planning to open an exchange of LALA to other currencies most likely in ASIA?
sammydeeknight

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:17:18 PM

Great project !!!

I can help with Social Media MARKETING Campaigns and French translation of your content if you need. Just
 PM me.

Kudos to you 
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:20:49 PM

Great project !!!

I can help with Social Media MARKETING Campaigns and French translation of your content if you need. Just
 PM me.

Kudos to you 

You can participate on their bounty campaign just refer your suggestion on this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2296769.0

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:21:58 PM

I like this project, the concept is very practical and the product is in high demand, just the point to consider is the competition, already many big names are in the market like everex, humaniq and omisego etc with the same slogan. I hope lalaworld will provide the best services and platform to stand out from rest.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:28:21 PM

In my opinion it is a cool project! I would like to see its future development.

You are right LaLa World is like a one stop shop for all financial service not just a money transfer, once the apps is running this will be very useful for every users.

Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:30:42 PM

This BestLALA wallet has been launched in the partnership of the Bestinet Malaysia which runs Foreign Worker Centralized Management System, Migrant Management System,Bio-Medical System etc. with more than 250,000 Migrants as its users.
You can visit the Bestinet website http://www.bestinet.com.my/ and their youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD-cp-l2IKPoEKEPH6W2YaQ/videos where they have mentioned about bestlala wallet.
So it means Lala world already have a big partner in business. It is actually a good news for all of us. It only means that all of our efforts are working.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:41:21 PM

I like this project, the concept is very practical and the product is in high demand, just the point to consider is the competition, already many big names are in the market like everex, humaniq and omisego etc with the same slogan. I hope lalaworld will provide the best services and platform to stand out from rest.

Competition is the nature for businesses but it could also give motivation to stand out from competitors and because of this i think LaLa World will offer best services and always think of better ways to satisfy all the users of their platform to prove that they are better in the industry and i know they can.

lamongan12345

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:46:10 PM

i hope this project will succes dev... i have follow your twiter, this is a good project...
good luck dev...

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:53:12 PM

So it means Lala world already have a big partner in business. It is actually a good news for all of us. It only means that all of our efforts are working.

Yeah! this is a great news for all investors and supporters of LaLa platform as they can see that the team is doing their best to gather potential investors and legit partnership in different countries that could help LaLa to attract more people to use the platform.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: