Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:02:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66705 times)
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:43:11 AM

is this a platform about storage wallets? why should there be a migrant whether it can provide something different, and if this platform is a wallet, I think there are interesting things to be creative
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:53:51 AM

is it LaLa ID includes every user's fingerprint as a part of their security system?Correct me if i am wrong.
I think it is part of their security protocol. Because if a certain wallet can only be access by means of finger print of the owner then the files and property of the owner if fully secured.
we secure the lala ID if the finger print security is main password or security, they cant open it without the finger of owner, good decision to make this security

Good choice, finger print security is high quality of security for gadgets, applications and volts it will give assurance for all clients of lala World.
Very smart idea using finger print they allow only the user register in lala id,its a very safe to use finger print no one can hack it.
Actually based on the studies about security measures, finger prints, sound and facial activation or recognition is not advisable to use. Because it is prone to malfunction that will lead your files to become vulnerable. But I think it a matter of how the developers will create their own security measures that is why I don't easily believe on that review.
i agree with you. almost all of the things in this world can be copied, even the security of biometrics, it's easy to edit, copy the pictures of users here in lala. one more thing they need is the security and information of a user.
the best security protocol is "password" minimum of 10 and maximum of 20 character.Smiley lala should be aware also on the security protocol of their app. user should be secured on all hackers.

nc_bbr

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:05:30 PM

This could solve some real world problems, look forward to seeing the landscape!
lala would help people to start and run a small business. it won't be impossible for lala wallet to be recognize because of its programs.
yes you're right. Lala world is the key to the development of migrant / poor people, but they also need to develop the money they owed to lala world.so that they can also pay the interest in the money they borrowed. It is not easy for a wealthy trader to trust lala world to invest in lending to the poor.

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:13:54 PM

is it LaLa ID includes every user's fingerprint as a part of their security system?Correct me if i am wrong.
I think it is part of their security protocol. Because if a certain wallet can only be access by means of finger print of the owner then the files and property of the owner if fully secured.
we secure the lala ID if the finger print security is main password or security, they cant open it without the finger of owner, good decision to make this security

Good choice, finger print security is high quality of security for gadgets, applications and volts it will give assurance for all clients of lala World.
Very smart idea using finger print they allow only the user register in lala id,its a very safe to use finger print no one can hack it.
Actually based on the studies about security measures, finger prints, sound and facial activation or recognition is not advisable to use. Because it is prone to malfunction that will lead your files to become vulnerable. But I think it a matter of how the developers will create their own security measures that is why I don't easily believe on that review.
i agree with you. almost all of the things in this world can be copied, even the security of biometrics, it's easy to edit, copy the pictures of users here in lala. one more thing they need is the security and information of a user.
the best security protocol is "password" minimum of 10 and maximum of 20 character.Smiley lala should be aware also on the security protocol of their app. user should be secured on all hackers.

Im sure the team are all aware about the security and safetyness of their customer . They surely have a plan on this on how it become fully secured to the hackers .

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
lalawallet

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 12:15:42 PM

is this a platform about storage wallets? why should there be a migrant whether it can provide something different, and if this platform is a wallet, I think there are interesting things to be creative
LALA is an ecosystem provides digital identification, P2P lending, small businesses and community project based lending, cross-border money transfer, Bill payments, Debit Card etc.
And the best part is these services are available irrespective of having a Bank account.

LaLa World - Website || Telegram || Reddit || Facebook || Twitter
bry090821

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:18:02 PM

Im curious with the loaning part. How can Lala revolutionize borrowing money as it is today? I think the way banking companies lend money is the best way to do it. Can you explain to me what do they mean by revolutionizing it
It was stated clearly that they remove the intermediary, so clearly you can get a loan via lala without any transaction with third party plus getting a loan in a bank is very hard due to the fact that they need solid documents that you could repay them at due dates.
Do you think, lala word did not think it thoroughly to invest to certain people if they can't get something in return?especially the lower class or migrants??

lalawallet

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 12:18:30 PM

I'm just wondering, if Lala World can lend money from different people, what will be their assurance that all people who lend money will give back the money they borrow. Is there a collateral they will get for them to let the person borrow money?
this is what i'm suggesting: they need to have an office in order to investigate the background of the customers in order for them to safely decide if they will lend this someone or not; and they need a guarantor.
LALA have various lending services some is collateral based and some is collateral free. LALA is creating a comprehensive score of each individual which will help in getting loans.

Nuisible

Activity: 329

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:00:52 PM

hello dev i want to ask you, i cannot open lala world instagram account, any change of lalaworld official instagram ?
please inform new lalaworld instagram username, thank you

Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:25:05 AM

I'm just wondering, if Lala World can lend money from different people, what will be their assurance that all people who lend money will give back the money they borrow. Is there a collateral they will get for them to let the person borrow money?
this is what i'm suggesting: they need to have an office in order to investigate the background of the customers in order for them to safely decide if they will lend this someone or not; and they need a guarantor.
LALA have various lending services some is collateral based and some is collateral free. LALA is creating a comprehensive score of each individual which will help in getting loans.
Thank you for clarification. Where can we find the requirements and information to avail the collateral based and collateral free in lending money? Is it available in the apps or in whitepaper?

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:27:04 AM

I like the idea of having a Lala Card wherein you can lock and unlocked the card through Lala Wallet App. You can also used it as a Loyalty card that can earn Lala token. Very useful and secure because you can monitor it to your Lala App.
lalawallet

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 06:03:26 AM

Thank you for clarification. Where can we find the requirements and information to avail the collateral based and collateral free in lending money? Is it available in the apps or in whitepaper?
You can read about it in the whitepaper.

theleaf

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:10:32 AM

Does LaLa wallet comes with security features? like google authen? What is soneone lose their phone, how can one recover?
theleaf

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:12:12 AM

LaLa preICO is live @ https://lalaworld.io/
An Ecosystem for the migrants and their unbanked families.
theleaf

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:15:10 AM

So LaLa is like an intermediate, help connecting the lender with the borrower? and how will the credit score be evaluated and be a reliable source?
qwertysungit

Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:43:06 AM

Hello Lalaword, looks like Lala token can be convert to fiat? what are the steps to convert Lala to fiat, and direct conversion to what fiat? what is Lala plan to counter volatility as Lala tokens price changes when it goes on crypto exchanges?
Yes, after listing on exchanges LALA token can be converted to any crypto and fiat. We know that LaLa token price will change when it goes on crypto exchanges so for that we are releasing our product very soon in H1 2018 in which LALA Tokens have various uses. This will increase the demand for LALA in the market and protect it from counter volatility.
To know more about uses of LALA Token please visit tokensale.lalaworld.io.

You mean that we cannot convert into fiat currency directly by using lala wallet?  We can only convert it through exchanges? did i understand it correctly?  If not,  please enlighten me.  
Yes, you can convert LALA into fiat currency directly by using LALA Wallet.
Good to hear this exchanges for LALA to fiat. May I ask about the exchanges what is the process? Is take more time to recieved after the exchanges?
lalawallet

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:03:12 AM

Does LaLa wallet comes with security features? like google authen? What is soneone lose their phone, how can one recover?
Yes, One can recover LALA Wallet with login id, password and bio-metric...

lalawallet

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:20:05 AM

So LaLa is like an intermediate, help connecting the lender with the borrower? and how will the credit score be evaluated and be a reliable source?
One platform of LALA World ecosystem, LALA Lends allows P2P lending,crypto asset based lending,small businesses and community based projects lending and buy crypto on EMI .
So other than Connecting borrowers with lenders, LALA itself also provides loans. For facilitating Loans, LALA is making comprehensive score of each individual called LALA Score.
To know more please read whitepaper.

unisearch

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:57:52 AM

Wow i hope I will receive that token
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:12:48 AM

Yes, One can recover LALA Wallet with login id, password and bio-metric...
as far as i know all of money including app have a security
debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:01:27 AM

Hello Lala world! Im just wondering if this great app of yours is available in the Philippines? We could really use this kind of technology
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: