Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:49:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
nc_bbr

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:24:06 PM

is it LaLa ID includes every user's fingerprint as a part of their security system?Correct me if i am wrong.
I think it is part of their security protocol. Because if a certain wallet can only be access by means of finger print of the owner then the files and property of the owner if fully secured.
we secure the lala ID if the finger print security is main password or security, they cant open it without the finger of owner, good decision to make this security

Good choice, finger print security is high quality of security for gadgets, applications and volts it will give assurance for all clients of lala World.
Very smart idea using finger print they allow only the user register in lala id,its a very safe to use finger print no one can hack it.
Actually based on the studies about security measures, finger prints, sound and facial activation or recognition is not advisable to use. Because it is prone to malfunction that will lead your files to become vulnerable. But I think it a matter of how the developers will create their own security measures that is why I don't easily believe on that review.
i agree with you. almost all of the things in this world can be copied, even the security of biometrics, it's easy to edit, copy the pictures of users here in lala. one more thing they need is the security and information of a user.
better if they will have an office in order to submit information and files of the user in order to activate an account. then the transaction can be done on online.
I suggest that they should hire a customer service representative to answer all the inquiries and question of the user and investor..

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xyj790204

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:30:30 PM

Ethereum network is overload right now that takes longer for every transaction to complete will this affect transferring in LaLa wallet as it based in the Ethereum platform?
Oh this is bad, I check my Ether wallet and it seem something wrong on receiving my payments. Hope Lala World does not affect too much. Thanks for the information.

so and me ,my transaction also not comfirmed ,i didn't know what's happen with Ethereum network ,
LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:38:31 PM

Interesting project. But how are you going to attract those migrants and their families? In what way are you going to advertise yourself among them?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:08:35 PM

Hello, May I ask how much money has been raised so far in the pre-sale? I couldnt find this information in the website.
Conquermountains

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:15:47 PM

is it LaLa ID includes every user's fingerprint as a part of their security system?Correct me if i am wrong.
I think it is part of their security protocol. Because if a certain wallet can only be access by means of finger print of the owner then the files and property of the owner if fully secured.

Exactly,  each individual has a unique fingerprint and this kind of feature in the lala wallet,  you can be confident that no one can access your wallet without your permission.
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:43:25 PM

Does LaLa wallet comes with security features? like google authen? What is soneone lose their phone, how can one recover?
i don't think so i never heard about the security updates, but don't you think that lala world team does not think about security, security is one of the important thing in this king of application, and as far as i know every application have a backup record to recover.  Wink
i think if somebody lose the account of lala wallet, just you know the the security of your account and you can find it any kind of smart phone you use. just always remember the security and you can verify it.

dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:45:32 PM

Why did you call your project "LaLaworld"? What does it suppose to mean?
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:18:16 PM

Does LaLa wallet comes with security features? like google authen? What is soneone lose their phone, how can one recover?
i don't think so i never heard about the security updates, but don't you think that lala world team does not think about security, security is one of the important thing in this king of application, and as far as i know every application have a backup record to recover.  Wink
i think if somebody lose the account of lala wallet, just you know the the security of your account and you can find it any kind of smart phone you use. just always remember the security and you can verify it.
One of the most important thing that any application has, is the security and backup. Even in our smartphone there are security features. So as for lala wallet , the developers thought that too. I think they had a very strong and good security for that. To think that Lala World is such a big company that needs a bigger security platform.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:49:30 PM

we secure the lala ID if the finger print security is main password or security, they cant open it without the finger of owner, good decision to make this security

Good choice, finger print security is high quality of security for gadgets, applications and volts it will give assurance for all clients of lala World.
Very smart idea using finger print they allow only the user register in lala id,its a very safe to use finger print no one can hack it.
Actually based on the studies about security measures, finger prints, sound and facial activation or recognition is not advisable to use. Because it is prone to malfunction that will lead your files to become vulnerable. But I think it a matter of how the developers will create their own security measures that is why I don't easily believe on that review.
i agree with you. almost all of the things in this world can be copied, even the security of biometrics, it's easy to edit, copy the pictures of users here in lala. one more thing they need is the security and information of a user.
better if they will have an office in order to submit information and files of the user in order to activate an account. then the transaction can be done on online.
I suggest that they should hire a customer service representative to answer all the inquiries and question of the user and investor..
I think we should not worry about the security system of Lala wolrd. Because this platform is using block chain technology to protect their system which is according to the authors of block chain "The blockchain is an incorruptible digital ledger of economic transactions that can be programmed to record not just financial transactions but virtually everything of value."

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:59:05 PM

I think you should ask it on their telegram channel. But of you will search the meaning of "Lala", the result will differ depends on what country being ised.
sethme

Activity: 116
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:01:18 AM

Did you receive any private investments already? Like from Angels or Funds?
theleaf

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:10:36 AM

I believe LaLa= smile, so basically to bring financial freedom n happiness to those underserved, mostly serving third world countries, immigrants and their family members, but also serving globally.
theleaf

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:13:27 AM

Yes, One can recover LALA Wallet with login id, password and bio-metric...
lala wallet shoul also have Security question to answer by user before they recover their account..Smiley

all LaLa Wallet have biometric sign in? fingerprint? Is that optional or required to sign in? Thanks again!
theleaf

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:14:26 AM

Ethereum network is overload right now that takes longer for every transaction to complete will this affect transferring in LaLa wallet as it based in the Ethereum platform?

You can increase the gas price to speed up the transactions, but the whole kitties overwhelming the ether network should be better now  Cheesy
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:17:46 AM

I think you should ask it on their telegram channel. But of you will search the meaning of "Lala", the result will differ depends on what country being ised.
This is what i've got on their white paper and according to them LALA means "being happy and that is truly what we want to achieve – financial
freedom, financial happiness, and financial accessibility to over 2 billion
unbanked and underserved. I hope it helps.  Grin
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:49:13 AM

Lala World i think it can be to change in the world on system ecosystem is can be better ,
and can to be change revolution with support blockhain network, keep for update news on this project

lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:49:58 AM

This is what i've got on their white paper and according to them LALA means "being happy and that is truly what we want to achieve – financial
freedom, financial happiness, and financial accessibility to over 2 billion
unbanked and underserved. I hope it helps.  Grin
Good trivia you got there. By the way, what will be the edge of LaLa in terms of service as we know that Ethereum is kinda slowing down a bit because a lot of transactions are being processed.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:05:58 AM

I dont quite understand the concept of LaLa World. Can someone explain it to me in clear wording real quick? Will the services that are going to be offered only be availible in certain countries or doesnt it make a difference from which country they are accessed?
DriftKing

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:56:54 AM

Do anyone has the name or link of thr Telegram group? I'm quit3 having difficulties navigating through the site. Is it just me or the browers in using. Thanks in advance.
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:49:13 AM

If this project starts and it successful i will be the one that recommend to use lala wallet because I have so many friends work abroad I'm happy that I will help them by recommending lala wallet.. because some of their family is not having bank account's.. and having lala wallet is a less hustle to the user..

definitely! we should be referring this project to our friends and loved ones who are working abroad, because they are actually the reason why this project was built in the first place.

I think not only that reason, but also to meet the needs of many poor people. To provide
good quality of service, to experience the non-bank acct. to have a bank acct. We should
be referring this project not only those who are in the abroad but also to everyone.

Well said, This project is for a global revolution in the space of Banking/Financial services via blockchain
It will be good to know that Lala world objective is to provide a banking/financial solutions that may easen the people's daily or everyday financial transactions through using their application.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: