Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:07:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:30:37 AM

I'm sure that too many people will encourage LaLa World Because this kind of application is easy to use and so very helpful.

Everything in theory sounds great my friend, but LaLa wallet is not @ it fully functional mode yet, of course, there are still many works to be done, looking forward for more features and what LaLaWorld brings.
That is what I noticed in their application on playstore. You mean Lala management will add more feature to their application/wallet? Maybe they will make it more user-friendly app.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:43:47 AM

In philippines can we pay electric bill or water bill using lala? Or they need to have a partnership with the electric company? I think it is easy if there is a crypto payment to our daily or monthly bills

yes, but we need the participation of the companies here in the philippines, if we want it here. It's feasible yet the target of Lala is wordwide. If we can pay our bills via cryptos, we might be needing an additional facilities.

I believe that one of their target country is Philippines because we have a lot of migrants all over the world and I actually saw it on their white paper. If these kind of services will be available then I think its very convenient, No need to get out and experience all the traffic jams all over the city.

agree with you, but I also believed that their main target country is from the poor country where people cannot afford to have bank accounts.
I doubt. If their target respondents or customer is poor country it has a possibility that their app will no longer feasible in that country. Because there are only few people who can transact money also few people can avail the lending service. Maybe their target are those countries who have unreliable, inefficient, inconvenient and poor banking system.

Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:52:06 AM

LALA World presale is over, congratulation to LALA, anyone know how much contributions and from how many contributors?

I want to know man.

First of all thanks for such a huge support. Our presale is just over. We are collecting data from various sources and will come back to you very soon with exact figures.
But for now, We have raised a very decent amount Smiley.
Thanks again!
Congrats and thank you for keeping us updated Smiley hoping for more investment to come when the ICO starts.

Congrats lala world for the successful pre ICO.  Surely this project will raise more on the next ICO which will happen on Jan 5- Feb 5, 2018.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:53:06 AM

Well i have seen some bounties of the LALA World and i think this is the good idea for the coin for migrants and their families, this can be go more higher then the expectations, I will also try to participate in the ICO in February 2018 i missed the Pre-Sale which is ends on 15 December 2017 Sad
Yeah, pre-sale ends couples ago, LaLa World token sale is runs from Jan 5 2018- Feb. 5 2018.
Hello sir theleaf. If you don't mind, can you give us some advance update regarding to the ICO which will run in Jan 5 to Feb 5 2018. I mean is there something big news that we need to wait? Some announcements that are worth to wait. Strategies and plans they will do. But if you can't, then it is fine.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:20:36 AM

Do you use your own fingerprint as a password retina scan ?
I think the best solution for your answer is to try to use their application. I think the devs have a better answers for that too. LALA WALLET is available on the playstore. Feel free to try it . So you can found the answers youv'e been asking for.

bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:48:34 AM

In philippines can we pay electric bill or water bill using lala? Or they need to have a partnership with the electric company? I think it is easy if there is a crypto payment to our daily or monthly bills

yes, but we need the participation of the companies here in the philippines, if we want it here. It's feasible yet the target of Lala is wordwide. If we can pay our bills via cryptos, we might be needing an additional facilities.

I believe that one of their target country is Philippines because we have a lot of migrants all over the world and I actually saw it on their white paper. If these kind of services will be available then I think its very convenient, No need to get out and experience all the traffic jams all over the city.

agree with you, but I also believed that their main target country is from the poor country where people cannot afford to have bank accounts.
a lots of people here in philippines also dint have bank account.. they only rely on their monthly salary... I think if this lala world join the philippine market .. without a doubt.. this will be a big hit.. not to mentioned all the migrants that will use and support this project... I think it has a big potential..
nc_bbr

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:58:37 AM

Do you use your own fingerprint as a password retina scan ?
I think the best solution for your answer is to try to use their application. I think the devs have a better answers for that too. LALA WALLET is available on the playstore. Feel free to try it . So you can found the answers youv'e been asking for.
I think the best option in making a password is thru combination of letters and numbers.. buy youre right mate.. try to use the lala wallet, try yourselves to find it out..Roll Eyes

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:06:34 AM

I'm sure that too many people will encourage LaLa World Because this kind of application is easy to use and so very helpful.

Everything in theory sounds great my friend, but LaLa wallet is not @ it fully functional mode yet, of course, there are still many works to be done, looking forward for more features and what LaLaWorld brings.
That is what I noticed in their application on playstore. You mean Lala management will add more feature to their application/wallet? Maybe they will make it more user-friendly app.
Maybe once the ICO is finish, they launch the full version of Lala wallet in the playstore and we can fully navigate and use it. But as of now let's just wait for more updates from the representative of Lala World and hope the best for them.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lexkiee28

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:20:30 AM

I hope lala will be known for all country and when it come I know this is the best project of this era.. their project makes people have knowledge about crypto and how people can use it and be learn about exchange of token in helps of lala world
There so many ways using LALA wallet application. It gives us financial freedom to access this app. Having no more difficulties on managing our financial transactions on our everyday needs. Help people on effortless paying utility bills, effortless money remittance at only few push of a button. Etc.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:28:09 AM

I want to say that in the future more immigrants will actually use this purse to send money to relatives or to pay their bills. So there are many possibilities for this project.
Probably yes,this is a new technology of loan very convenient to use by the clients it also save time to travel and money when you go in the loan company nearest in your home that's the advantage of lala. Cheesy

olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:32:19 AM

a lots of people here in philippines also dint have bank account.. they only rely on their monthly salary... I think if this lala world join the philippine market .. without a doubt.. this will be a big hit.. not to mentioned all the migrants that will use and support this project... I think it has a big potential..
This will be new to the Filipinos, because not all people in the Philippines know cryptocurrency. But this is a big help to all if ever they launch it in the Philippines because I know once Filipinos know all the information about crypto, they will embrace it and patronize it.
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:52:08 AM

I hope lala would only charge minimal amount of wallet transfer..

I really hope so. I think a lot of customers will use this wallet if they will be affordable compared to other platforms with the same kind of service.

That will be great unlike the mainstream wallet here in ph. They are charging heaps of tx fees and it's annoying.

I forgot what the white paper says about transfer fees, but in order for mass adoption, LaLaWallet needs to have competitive fees, if not better as incentive to bring global scale of usage.

Whitepaper doesn't state any specific percentage with regards to transfer fees but it surely promise cheaper fees. 

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:13:10 AM

I hope lala would only charge minimal amount of wallet transfer..

I really hope so. I think a lot of customers will use this wallet if they will be affordable compared to other platforms with the same kind of service.

That will be great unlike the mainstream wallet here in ph. They are charging heaps of tx fees and it's annoying.

I forgot what the white paper says about transfer fees, but in order for mass adoption, LaLaWallet needs to have competitive fees, if not better as incentive to bring global scale of usage.

Whitepaper doesn't state any specific percentage with regards to transfer fees but it surely promise cheaper fees. 
Just adding comment about this percentage, I think Lala World need to be transparent about this little kind of issue. It's a internal question that almost all of us want to know the specific answer in this question. I think dev will answer this as soon as possible, it's a demand of all participant.
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:56:44 AM

hello! what is the difference of micromoney and lala world? thanks for the answer Smiley

IYAH

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:06:37 AM

SEEMS TO BE A GOOD PROJECT.

BEST REGARD
yah this is  good and in demand project as of now, they have a lot services that other wallet doesn't have. and they intended to help the migrants and unbanked people thru this services.
the benefits that we can find on this project are very interesting. so it deserves to be the best choice when you support this project. projects that offer a lot of ease in every transaction with ease
Supporting this project will help unbanked people or migrants to manage their financial stability.

Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:16:32 AM

BEST REGARD
yah this is  good and in demand project as of now, they have a lot services that other wallet doesn't have. and they intended to help the migrants and unbanked people thru this services.
the benefits that we can find on this project are very interesting. so it deserves to be the best choice when you support this project. projects that offer a lot of ease in every transaction with ease
Supporting this project will help unbanked people or migrants to manage their financial stability.
oh i see the target is the migrant people to help their problem with financial. seems a good project to me.

23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:50:39 AM

I think they are still in beta, they released the unfurnished version of it in order to find what they are lacking.

lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:55:52 AM

BEST REGARD
oh i see the target is the migrant people to help their problem with financial. seems a good project to me.
I think this is the only project that focuses on the migrant people and people who can't afford to have savings account. They have a lot of services that can offer and help people, especially their lending service for small businesses.
Purokutow

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:56:49 AM

BEST REGARD

It's primary purpose are for the migrants and unbanked people but as I start thinking deeper, it's not just for them. LaLa (I think) aims to be the most efficient and low-cost crypto wallet ever created. With their target market which has a big population, it's not only those people stated above will get the help but also the poor. This ought to be successful because this can change how the ecosystem works in the worldwide web.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:11:44 AM

This is really helpful and big impact to society if succeed.
there's no doubt that LaLa wallet will be successful, it's because the what they are offering will make you start to live. they help not just the client but the people around the globe.

you can pay now easily via using this application also it will reassure the safety and integrity of the app for the customer.
For now, it's not yet available because I think the app itself is under development. The presale has just started and they are inviting more investors. but yes, it is possible to use LaLa wallet to pay bills.
I believe that the lala is under development we just have to wait and just like the other wallet i think lala wallet can also pay bills.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: