Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:04:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
Gagayalano123

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:39:36 AM

Migrants who come to the EU do not come here to work or to take part in our society.

This platform (BTC also) only makes it easier for them to send welfare money to their relatives. This is money from the working people.

This will happen until the host is sucked out of blood or when he had enough of it and kicks out the parasites.

Definitely! this platform would help migrants especially workers that wanted to send their money easily on their relatives with hassle free and small transaction fee using the blockchain technology.

There are almost no workers under the refugees and asylum seekers, more than 95% is jobless. It is welfare money they send.

The legit workers from the EU use their bank accounts.
You surely well informed about these people, just want to ask where do they get their money? I mean if they are jobless how can they survive everyday living?

Can you read? I've said it's welfare money 2 times now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welfare

It is paid by (stolen from) from the working class who doesn't like this leftist hobby at all.
My bad, this could be a future problem for lala as these people might take advantage of what lala offers or maybe they will select those migrant people very carefully to offer their service. somewhat clean and doesn't get their money from stealing.

While it is true that what they send is welfare money, we have to understand that these people went through a lot in their home countries and are trying their luck in their host countries by migrating into them and most probably hope that they can land a decent job there so that they can be a productive member of that society and with a decent job comes decent pay which they can send back home to help their families in alleviating poverty. It is with these reasons that they are the primary target market of lala since they are looking for remittance and other services with less transaction fees and requirements which would help them lessen their burden and at the same time uplift their financial conditions.
If that would be the main problem of LaLa wallet in the near future, I suggest them to have job offerings for those people especially with no works at all. So that they won't problem having the money in the first place.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲▂▃▅▇VESTARIN▇▅▃▂╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
Website ♦️ Whitepaper ♦️ Telegram◄►Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency◄►Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️ GitHub
╲____________________________╱╲_______________________________________________╱╲________________________╱
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dante4142539

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:45:42 AM

I found something interesting in your website, what are those partners products inside LALA kit? im quite curious because i think it will be something that is useful for everyone, i hope these are gadgets  Cheesy
LALA Kit is for everyone.LALA kit can also be pre-ordered online and delivered straight to you at a very affordable cost. A migrant labour, for example, can even get LALA Kit before he boards the plane from Bangladesh to Malaysia.This will also be sold at local corner stores, shops and partner locations in the future.To know more about it read whitepaper and join us on telegram group here:- (https://t.me/LaLaWorld). Feel free to ask any question regarding LALA World.
I see, so you send these kits even overseas. What does LALA kit have inside? and is there a price for this or you guys haven't decide yet? interesting indeed Smiley
 LALA Kit containing, Smart Phone, LALA insurance, Simcard and in future LALA Card as well.
Does the sim card need to activate first from Lala or automatically it is activated and ready to use and can transact already?. Also, the smart phone is for LALA sim card only or it can be use by regular sim card?
i think it is activated already since it came from lala.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
harasdamagans

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:55:04 AM

Migrants who come to the EU do not come here to work or to take part in our society.

This platform (BTC also) only makes it easier for them to send welfare money to their relatives. This is money from the working people.

This will happen until the host is sucked out of blood or when he had enough of it and kicks out the parasites.

Definitely! this platform would help migrants especially workers that wanted to send their money easily on their relatives with hassle free and small transaction fee using the blockchain technology.

There are almost no workers under the refugees and asylum seekers, more than 95% is jobless. It is welfare money they send.

The legit workers from the EU use their bank accounts.
You surely well informed about these people, just want to ask where do they get their money? I mean if they are jobless how can they survive everyday living?

Can you read? I've said it's welfare money 2 times now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welfare

It is paid by (stolen from) from the working class who doesn't like this leftist hobby at all.
My bad, this could be a future problem for lala as these people might take advantage of what lala offers or maybe they will select those migrant people very carefully to offer their service. somewhat clean and doesn't get their money from stealing.

While it is true that what they send is welfare money, we have to understand that these people went through a lot in their home countries and are trying their luck in their host countries by migrating into them and most probably hope that they can land a decent job there so that they can be a productive member of that society and with a decent job comes decent pay which they can send back home to help their families in alleviating poverty. It is with these reasons that they are the primary target market of lala since they are looking for remittance and other services with less transaction fees and requirements which would help them lessen their burden and at the same time uplift their financial conditions.
If that would be the main problem of LaLa wallet in the near future, I suggest them to have job offerings for those people especially with no works at all. So that they won't problem having the money in the first place.

Actually it's not a problem at all, their main focus is to offer a digital WALLET with a low transaction fee. Come on! high or low transaction cost, we don't even know where the money came from if it is from work or whatsoever.
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:09:49 PM

Great brief video introducing whats LaLaWorld is about: An Ecosystem for the migrants and their unbanked families
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvhUQTbNhTI
Thanks for this amazing video, I learned so much here its so interesting video, you will learn and you will also enjoy to watch it.
Yeh, video really informative and beautiful
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:18:19 PM

I found something interesting in your website, what are those partners products inside LALA kit? im quite curious because i think it will be something that is useful for everyone, i hope these are gadgets  Cheesy
LALA Kit is for everyone.LALA kit can also be pre-ordered online and delivered straight to you at a very affordable cost. A migrant labour, for example, can even get LALA Kit before he boards the plane from Bangladesh to Malaysia.This will also be sold at local corner stores, shops and partner locations in the future.To know more about it read whitepaper and join us on telegram group here:- (https://t.me/LaLaWorld). Feel free to ask any question regarding LALA World.
I see, so you send these kits even overseas. What does LALA kit have inside? and is there a price for this or you guys haven't decide yet? interesting indeed Smiley
 LALA Kit containing, Smart Phone, LALA insurance, Simcard and in future LALA Card as well.
Does the sim card need to activate first from Lala or automatically it is activated and ready to use and can transact already?. Also, the smart phone is for LALA sim card only or it can be use by regular sim card?
i think it is activated already since it came from lala.
Yeah, I think the sim card is already activated and ready to use, but your question about the free smartphone in the kit, maybe it is use only for Lala. It is not open line or can't be use using other sim card.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lucifer03

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:52:50 PM

Does the interest rate really affordable for the migrants?
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:09:19 PM

How does the LALA project publicize these immigrants and their families? Without the mass participation of this group, the project is not worth it. Huh Huh Huh
No, I disagree. Lala world is not only for immigrants, it is applicable in any kind of people including businesses. That is why even the migrants do not participate, Lala world is still a worthy project.
That's why the lala wallet are made to help and easen the lives of the people in way of managing their daily financial needs and transactions.
Lala project is a great platform that will help unbanked people manage their financial status and lala projecg provides easier transaction to make life easier..

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 02:50:51 PM

I invested in this ICO through coss.
When will you hit Exchanges after the ICO ends in february?
Which exchanges are you planning to list aside coss.io?
just like typical Projects, LaLa will hit the exchanges after the ICO, though I'm quite interested as well in which/what exchanges are they planning to list on as well.

Alex12989

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:18:37 PM

This is really helpful and big impact to society if succeed.
there's no doubt that LaLa wallet will be successful, it's because the what they are offering will make you start to live. they help not just the client but the people around the globe.

you can pay now easily via using this application also it will reassure the safety and integrity of the app for the customer.
For now, it's not yet available because I think the app itself is under development. The presale has just started and they are inviting more investors. but yes, it is possible to use LaLa wallet to pay bills.
I believe that the lala is under development we just have to wait and just like the other wallet i think lala wallet can also pay bills.
yes, this project is under development, this is not fully done, and you can see the application on the playstore is just a demo version to experience about this but not hundred percent done. Just wait for the next update of lala
Yes, agree with you. this project is still under development and for me, it was a good idea to release some demo app for us to experience their project. So in the future, we already had an idea how it works.
charingane01

Activity: 205
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:23:56 PM

thanks
Tylerizator

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:20:08 PM

Management Team looks like Boliwood (Indian) cinema staff  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Sorry)
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:39:04 AM

thanks
Thanks for what? Let us know what this mean or what is this for? I think you are newbie and didn't know the process of replying some comments here. Hope that you learn in every mistake you did Sir/Ma'am, you can use it in future job.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:03:10 AM

Great brief video introducing whats LaLaWorld is about: An Ecosystem for the migrants and their unbanked families
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvhUQTbNhTI
Thanks for this amazing video, I learned so much here its so interesting video, you will learn and you will also enjoy to watch it.
Yeh, video really informative and beautiful
It explained very well the info about the platform. This kind of presentation will really help us or the future customers to fully understant what this Lala all about. I hope they will create more videos like this.

theleaf

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:18:17 AM

I saw on telegram that they are having a private sale after closing the pre-sale, anyone know how much tokens have sold during the pre-sale stage?

Yes they open a private sale because some investors still want to participate before the main token sale and last time they said that 10 million+ tokens have been sold but they will announce the exact number after the private sale.

A private sale after presale? good work LaLaWorld, looking forward for LaLaWallet and LaLa app!
theleaf

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:20:59 AM

This is really helpful and big impact to society if succeed.
there's no doubt that LaLa wallet will be successful, it's because the what they are offering will make you start to live. they help not just the client but the people around the globe.

you can pay now easily via using this application also it will reassure the safety and integrity of the app for the customer.
For now, it's not yet available because I think the app itself is under development. The presale has just started and they are inviting more investors. but yes, it is possible to use LaLa wallet to pay bills.
I believe that the lala is under development we just have to wait and just like the other wallet i think lala wallet can also pay bills.
yes, this project is under development, this is not fully done, and you can see the application on the playstore is just a demo version to experience about this but not hundred percent done. Just wait for the next update of lala
Yes, agree with you. this project is still under development and for me, it was a good idea to release some demo app for us to experience their project. So in the future, we already had an idea how it works.
so LaLa app is still work in progress, but what about people in India, what app are they using? I believe that LaLa is already working in India and people able to use LaLa Wallet? but are they using from the app store?
kept-1986

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:21:56 AM

very interesting idea of the platform, tell me what services you can pay tokens
theleaf

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:23:57 AM

Also, another question that people often ask about financial project is lending? Is it collateral loan lending? How can one be sure that the borrower will pay back? what is it hedge against?
theleaf

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:26:12 AM

very interesting idea of the platform, tell me what services you can pay tokens

Actually, LaLa wants to launch a multi financial product platform: LALA transfer, bill pay, lending, card, and LALA kit,etc...
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:27:35 AM

I invested in this ICO through coss.
When will you hit Exchanges after the ICO ends in february?
Which exchanges are you planning to list aside coss.io?
just like typical Projects, LaLa will hit the exchanges after the ICO, though I'm quite interested as well in which/what exchanges are they planning to list on as well.
I remember, last month I read some statements from the devs saying that they are already on talk with the exchange and it is quite a lot of requirements and it takes time before it will fully finished. So I guess they are still complying the requirements.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:45:10 AM

Does the interest rate really affordable for the migrants?
You can read on their whitepaper, it said there that Lala lending has a competitive interest rate. So it means that one of the edge of Lala compare to other is the affordable and competitive interest rate. To answer your question, yes the interest rate is really affordable and achievable.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: