Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:32:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about btc future  (Read 8860 times)
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:30:34 AM

Been having some concerns as well. So far, I've been confident of bitcoin and have high hopes that it will continue to withstand all these FUDs however I fear the forks the most because it shakes up the whole bitcoin community. I am concerned as to how an upcoming segwit would really affect the price of bitcoin and may even possibly make the price to go down significantly. With all these new alts popping up, some investors have been shifting their loyalty in order to profit from the recent pumps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:33:33 AM

I am also a little bit worried about the future of bitcoin and all of the cyptocurrency that is why I am setting my long term target as of now up to 3 years but if I see that crypto is getting stronger then I will change my target time and willing to extend more.
Why are you people worrying about the future of bitcoin? Bitcoin is not just a nuisance coin and has been created recently. There's a strong support from the community and even there are rallies against it bitcoin will remain at it's finest. The block and fees will be fine very soon once these miners are back, we just can't push them to support a small block size and if they don't want to mine bitcoin, let them mine other coins.
I agree with you that bitcoin is a very strong coin and a solid type of investment and with bitcoin it can bring a lot of possibilities in the future and we don't need to worry for the future of bitcoin because with bitcoin we can have a great financial system in the future. The problems that we are facing in bitcoin right now is just temporary and it can be solved very soon.

It's strong and it has been tested by time and though I'm not like those people that who earlier came in to bitcoin. I can say that upon studying the charts and history of bitcoin you will have the confidence that it can't go down easily. Possibilities that bitcoin will be replaced by any other coin or will be gone isn't on my vocabulary for now. Just trust bitcoin and don't worry too much, live your life along with bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kimamaxgreen

Activity: 115
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:36:23 AM

After the rally from $650 to $2,969.99, the cryptocurrency had taken support at the 50 percent Fibonacci retracement levels.
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:44:42 AM

i didn't not see to worry about bitcoin future. maybe there price is fallen low but if many people considered to buy and continue to invest in bitcoin theres no worries about it... bitcoin price is still increasing...

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
kimamaxgreen

Activity: 115
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:45:33 AM

Bitcoin Price is Up 17%, Will it Achieve a New All-Time High in Short-Term?
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:02:10 AM

True, if Bitcoin (BTC) would not survive. Then this is the start of crash of most crypto currency. Majority of ALTCOINs will start to dissolve too.
So what I am doing now is learning Forex and Stockmarket so whatever happened I have another source of investment aside to crypto.

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
If bitcoin does not survive I do not see any other currency taking bitcoin place, so if you want to get out of bitcoin I will suggest to get out of cryptocurrencies completely, and about the hard forks it is very obvious the forks are not being created to solve anything, it is just an attempt to make money with bitcoin’s name and at the same time to attack bitcoin and see if people fall and accept one of these awful coins as the new dominant coin.
lionelho

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:07:26 AM

BTC has a high price is not about it's technology now, but because it's the first one, and it's the anchored crypto currency. Many of the other Alts have more advanced technology now. 

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:12:26 AM

I think if any user wish to enter into crypto market then he first have to get information about bitcoin not just by chance but its important to buy bitcoin first then it can be traded to other crypto currencies.

Bitcoin is master/prime cryptocurrency, so everyone have to worry about it. Along with World is taking place with decentralized technologies, many governments are testing blockchain technology. This makes you think twice about future as well as features of bitcoin.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:21:48 AM

fork are there to dividing us as bitcoin holders, so you worried about the future of your bitcoin right? the future is us, if many of us having a doubt about bitcoin there are more forks to be done. for example BCH if there more people claims and supporting BCH bitcoin holders will be devided into half if that happen the price of your holding bitcoin will totally drop, again theres a fork to be done and so on. so instead of switching on some other altcoin why would you not choose only one, the original one? even there are more compilicity on the system but it is more demand and users to be use world wide. think about that.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:34:33 AM

Well, I agree there is a turbulence going around but I believe that it is going to resolve in the short term and nothing to worry about. e all know that Bitcoin is in the developing phase and we might see some changes like never before but we should expect that because keeping it dynamic and flexible will help it to grow in a rapid speed and that will facilitate the mass adoption over the years. I don't see any reason to worry about Bitcoin as of now.
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:45:09 AM

I am not worried about bitcoin future as i know the power and strength of this coin. It is a market leader and no coin can challenge it in near future and it is a first choice for investment in crypto currency market by every new investor.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:53:08 AM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
Quick moves in the crypto currency Bitcoin are turning heads. Bitcoin's value dropped to 30 percent in the week of the crypto money market where very hard movements are watched, and 6 thousand dollars went up again with an increase of 11 percent yesterday. The total market size has also exceeded 10 billion dollars. My concern is can not follow any strategy while investing, can not make any forecast.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:57:46 AM

i am not too worried about this conditions today because i am still having faith with bitcoin and i am sure that the price can going to go up soon after all of this is ended. but i know that the price can not moving higher drastically and it need to rise slowly and then the price can jump up in higher price. and now i think i will be waiting like other people and the price now it seems to be back to under $7000 so we still have time for the price to increase again.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:45:09 AM

Their's no need to worry about BTC future as it itself gained a place in world. Now the price is too high and even the price would reach to top position. I suggest you to participate in this forums so everyday will get good news.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:54:27 AM

instead of worrying and stressing your self too much, why dont you just enjoy it? i belive in the saying that all good things must come to an end , therfore i believe that bitcoin can end someday but we dont know what is the exact date of that or maybe it wont happen because people are started to adapt bitcoin as a part of thier daily life and it is verry useful because it works like a regular currency.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:14:55 AM

I had a few approaches at forex, and I can share my experience if you are interested: it is a game in which brokers win and the rest is destined to lose in the long run. Especially nowadays with the participation of pseudo AI trading bots forex has become a sort of a lottery, in which results are random or as close to random as it doesn't matter. So there is no winning strategy in existence (as there is no winning strategy to any lottery). Treat it as a lottery and participate occasionally and you'll be OK or even you might win something significant in one of the "draws"; but treat it as an investment in which you regularly participate and the law of large numbers will rule your fate (and you are doomed to lose in the long run)

True, if Bitcoin (BTC) would not survive. Then this is the start of crash of most crypto currency. Majority of ALTCOINs will start to dissolve too.
So what I am doing now is learning Forex and Stockmarket so whatever happened I have another source of investment aside to crypto.

If bitcoin does not survive I do not see any other currency taking bitcoin place, so if you want to get out of bitcoin I will suggest to get out of cryptocurrencies completely, and about the hard forks it is very obvious the forks are not being created to solve anything, it is just an attempt to make money with bitcoin’s name and at the same time to attack bitcoin and see if people fall and accept one of these awful coins as the new dominant coin.
oppasong

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:31:20 AM

in my opinion do not have to worry about bitcoin, because bitcoin already received by some countries as virtual currency.

Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:36:17 AM

If it really happen. Then it comes. We must be reafy and prepared for what might come happen. We must accept this fate. And many problems that faced by the bitcoin but still now it is survived with high value. So wr need to trust in the bitcoin and bitcoin miner. To those investor and to those users. But we must ready as i say.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:36:30 AM

do not be afraid of bitcoin, having bitcoin is a smart choice because bitcoin can be used as a long-term investment, each year the bitcoin price will go higher.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:53:23 AM

The future of bitcoin is still good, it still going up again after suffering a big price crash. It is highly volatile and nobody control the bitcoin  but as long as the strong support is still there, there is no need to worry. Bitcoin is still leading the way to another new all time high in the future although it will still encounter some hardforks along the way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: