Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:39:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about btc future  (Read 8860 times)
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:00:59 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.

I am not worrying about the future of bitcoins because i do really believe that it has a good future since most of the people are choosing bitcoins more than banks. People now a days are practically thinking because the cost of living is very expensive today.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:02:57 PM

I am not worried a lot because I think Bitcoin will get past any challenges and problems, it always did in the past. Of course, you should be worried because you invested money, but I think Bitcoin will stay stable for a long time. We had transaction problems recently, and everyone thought that Bitcoin is dying, but here it is, up and going very stable.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:17:48 PM

I for the future bitnoin not worry, the stronger the pressure on Bitcoin and the harder way to the top, the greater heights he can reach, we just need time.
clarkey2013

Activity: 310

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:24:31 PM

I'm not worried about Bitcoin's future. I believe Bitcoin will be used in the trade as crypt money even after 50 years. Continue investing in Bitcoin. Ethereum investment is less profitable than Bitcoin investment.
vladimirovleanid

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:24:36 AM

The impossibility of investing in assets that require large amounts of capital has led this type of investors to the idea of ​​investing in crypto currency.
Crowdsale.network

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:04:18 AM

No one knows what will become of bitcoin.  BTC has many advantages and for this reason it will remain relevant as a currency. The vast majority of BTC transactions by volume are made in China so the two will remain interlinked. Although the BTC is used for payments, this is only a relatively small % of all Bitcoins. One of its primary uses is being a store of value and for this reason other crypto currencies can always step in and enjoy similar status if aggregate demand requires it.
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:46:03 PM

I personally am not concerned with the future of the bitcoin, because in view of the positive, bitcoin had been delivering the best results for the users, with a look at the times are so fast and sophisticated, current users of bitcoin's getting many.
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:53:56 PM

Of course, satying optimistic is important. Being pessimistic would cause panic in one, and one's surroundings and panic is never good in economy. It creates swings like these, which lowers credibility, reliability. But don't you worry, I'm sure this dip is just for a whale to come in the cryptocurrency market. Think it like this, let's say you're a millionaire, got some millionaire friends that are in cryptocurrency market and they are earning huge profits. You want in, ofc, like all logical man, you want to expand your wealth... So you talk with those friends, with their huge holdings, they go on with dropping the price, when the price is dipped, you get in and together you start to rise the value and increase profits.

If you ask me, this big dip is just a foreteller of a HUGE whale... Good luck everyone, hold on tight, next wave will be really high...
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:56:12 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 01:04:19 PM by SixOfFive

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.

Though These are some serious problem we are facing toward the adoption of Bitcoin as payment mode but i don't think there is anything to worry about these stuff. Solution always come with problem. Lighting network will surely give some solutions to these problem and soon there will some way out for centralized mining problem.
PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:57:56 PM

As for me I don't worry any more about what happens to bitcoin, I have understood how the market works and what causes fluctuation in prices, and everything that I can tell, is that the one who is interested in investment into bitcoins or any criptocurrency has to read many things on investment not finally to cry.
Suffoc8

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:59:54 PM

Dont worry about the future of bitcoin, as you can see thr developer of bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency are doing their job to develop and innovate it. Although you have a point, lets just see what will happen next to thr bitcoin economy and other cryptocurrency.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:09:50 PM

As for me I don't worry any more about what happens to bitcoin, I have understood how the market works and what causes fluctuation in prices, and everything that I can tell, is that the one who is interested in investment into bitcoins or any criptocurrency has to read many things on investment not finally to cry.

Very well said,  you are correct, we don't need to be worry,   the market value is almost the same,  the flow of the price
Is just the repeated cycle, if btc price is down today,  most probably,  it will rise the next day.
Roman Coinson

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:38:36 PM

The biggest problem of bitcoin is the speed of the transaction! If the developers don't solve this problem, bitcoin will die
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:42:06 PM

I'm not nervous even though the bitcoin price drops because bitcoin has a future for me so I just hold on to bitcoin at least its low price when bitcoin's price drops I buy a lot to stock it just so my profit gets bigger bitcoin

inquisition15

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:14:20 AM

There are so many threatens to Bitcoin right now, being famous so fast will easily getting threat by others like bankers.
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:35:25 AM

I personally am not concerned with the future of the bitcoin, because in view of the positive, bitcoin had been delivering the best results for the users, with a look at the times are so fast and sophisticated, current users of bitcoin's getting many.
Same with me, I'm not worried about the future of Bitcoin; I have a positive feeling that it will rise again just like last year. Also, Bitcoin is popular so there's no doubt that it will last longer.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:42:27 AM

There are so many threatens to Bitcoin right now, being famous so fast will easily getting threat by others like bankers.

You mean bitcoin is being threaten by banks? I don't think it that way because basically, banks are the ones who were threatened by bitcoin. Imagine a cashless society where digital currency is the only means for payment of goods and services. With that, banks could not get any money from a single transaction made on the blockchain.

Whatever it is, we don't have to worry about bitocoin's future. It's already the big thing that's happening today and being the mainstream indicates that bitcoin has even a brighter future.

labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:57:35 AM

I can feel you mate, we have same observation of Bitcoin’s run that’s why I invest too for this alternate coins like Ethereum. I believe ethereum will moon soon for its unbelievable thousand of smart tokens released everday relying on ethereum blockchain and so its price is obviously will skyhigh too.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
chengyinoing01

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:58:33 AM

Many bitcoin supporters believe that "in the near future, a country will gradually adopt bitcoin as its legal currency".

Objectively speaking, today's bitcoin is only a prospective financial experiment, and there are still many imperfect places. For example, it is difficult to establish legal status, without the credit guarantee of a sovereign state, and the price is volatile and easy to become a criminal tool.
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:51:23 AM

Must better to have a positive thinking about the bitcoin because bitcoin in the coming future bitcoin will be going to rise again and make record. We saw in the other bitcoin was reach in a value of $17000 that was a big price that i see in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: