Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:29:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about btc future  (Read 8866 times)
Legwist

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:35:31 AM

No need to worry about bitcoin future. Also I'm confident about bitcoin future because I can feel that it will last longer and remain the best cryptocurrency. But it's normal to worry sometimes especially if you invested so much.
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:46:25 AM

I'm never worried with bitcoin prices, this is because I'm sure that prices will continue to improve as the Japanese government has legalized bitcoin, if there is no country that legalize bitcoin then I would be worried.
CyM99

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:49:03 AM

I do not worry about the future bitcoin. Bitcoin is a competitor of the banking system and pays on nominal currency, so it will not easily surrender. In the future bitcoin will grow.
VelascoMark20

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:55:18 AM

Bitcoin has a big name in cryptocurrency, it is the most successful digital coin. It's natural that bitcoin undergoes Ups and downs, the price is still unstable. As of now government are trying to adapt bitcoin by trying to put taxes in bitcoin profits. I think bitcoin is still in it's younger age, but i have a feeling that bitcoin will still be successful someday.
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:56:35 AM

Now I think you have to be optimistic about bitcoin. Do not worry too much about the value it is decreasing. You should trust it. Bitcoin has existed and developed for a long time its influence is enormous. I believe that with the value and profit potential of bitcoin will certainly attract many investors, it will quickly increase the value again.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:49:06 AM

My worried about btc is if all of the government in different countries ban the cryptocurrency. Many traders will suffer to losses and it will also bring a big problem in such ICO.
Many people will lose their hope in changing their lives in bitcoin.
multikript888

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:26:53 PM

After the purchase is made, put on a deposit and wait, when the rate reaches the point at which it will be profitable to sell the trophy. In this case, investing in bitcoins will pay off and become profitable.
kirkarsedat

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:40:52 PM

Bitcoin popularity increasing day by day, the future of the Bitcoin will be Bright. Don't worry about BTC Future. and support bitcoin if you want to win.
Arisgado

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:15:23 AM

Do not worry about Bitcoin in the future because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency which has given the opportunity to the world to change accordingly to the technology development. We all know that bitcoin gets stronger and stronger because of the people who embrace and see it's possibilities. Bitcoin is here to stay and will survive us!
sejhdjdt

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:17:56 AM

I never worry about the future of Bitcoin. I really believe in its market potential. If I have enough money, I want to use my 70 percent to invest in Bitcoin. I think it will bring me wealth.
jitenrajput
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:33:45 AM

It is a matter of anxiety due to its volatile nature. Also, the BTC price is climbing downstairs since the kickstart of 2018.

But due to its increasing popularity, traders and investors are having positive hopes. A new coin is released almost every day. There are about 1594 cryptocurrencies live today. IT veterans are moving towards trading and exchange business as they see more profit. Blockchain-based start-ups are trending.

Amongst so much affirmative traits, I don’t think BTC is crashing anytime soon. It is going to stay longer. Do read my detailed analysis of the future of BTC at https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/expert-analysis-bitcoins-future-from-nowhere-somewhere-rajput/

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:59:38 AM

I am not worried about with bitcoin future because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency.bitcoin future will be bright and it's popularity increasing day by day. it is the most successful digital coin.i also confident about bitcoin future because bitcoin will still be successful someday.
hoangyoyo

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:00:47 AM

do not worry! BTC will comeback soon! Grin Grin
rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:04:09 AM

There's nothing to worry about actually. Perhaps only a handful of individuals, if at all, are quitting Bitcoin. On the other hand, the people who are coming into the Bitcoin world are in bulk. This is going to move forward always. Never backwards. The price may dip a little every now and then but that is very normal in a fluctuating market which is highly dependent on the demand.
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:08:17 AM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
I don't think we have to worry about the future of bitcoin. Now it's moving in the right direction, and it's developing very well, and bitcoin is now the king of all cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin will be better in a short time.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:13:17 AM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
I think you should not switch to holding any other altcoin. Bitcoin is the biggest money, if you can not feel safe then do you think ETH is safe? please calm down dude. You are smarter than that and continue to think optimally. You can temporarily not look at the price charts of bitcoin and other work. That will help you get better mood.

Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:29:58 AM

I am very optimistic about the future of bitcoin, i don't worry a bit even though  some are panicking now and selling thier bitcoin because the price keeps crushing, i believe the best is yet to come. In the future, the bitcoin will come to power and dominate the flow of money around the world.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:35:05 AM

This OP is of October 2017, things have changed a lot since then. THAT would have the wrong moment to get out of Bitcoin. And nobody can tell if now it would be a good moment either. However. I don't think ETH could be an alternative to BTC.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
yummydex

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:00:19 PM

I never worried about the future of bitcoin as long as i notice that there are so many people nowadays are interested to invest in bitcoin no need to worry about the future of this kind of business.
fiend91

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:03:02 PM

I never ever worries regarding the future of bitcoin, I know some most of them are scared because of continues dropping down of bitcoin price. But in the other side it is really help because more capitalist are afford to buy bitcoin, especially those average people. I know it's hard to believe but I still trust to bitcoin, I think one of this day bitcoin will recover and going back to their $20,000, hopefully that it happen.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: