Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:53:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about btc future  (Read 8866 times)
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:04:25 PM

i also have big concern about bitcoin's future, but likely i can't do anything about it. also i firmly believe it could get better in time
kache2018

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:06:49 PM

Rich people act in spite of fear while poor people let fear stop them. In reality bitcoin is in dilemma but are we too late to invest? Why worry now? Everything we risk will eventually materialised into higher monetary yielding results. Do not be intimidated in investing with something valuable in return. Don't worry.
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:17:54 PM

do not be afraid and worry about bitcoin dropping off now just hold your bitcoin a year and you'll be sure to increase it even when it's time or next year that's higher

Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:19:46 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.

no don’t worry for the future of bitcoin . the bitcoin are really rising up till now , and in the near future it will grow more , many people nowadays want to try the bitcoin and it’s a sign that the bitcoin is rising up , the bitcoin is not going down.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:52:51 PM

I didn't worried at all as I believe bitcoin will recover soon which this kind of situation was happened way back many years ago. We all know how great bitcoin is and makes everyone happy to be part on this job. Also,  the bitcoin community will continue to be part of it as we all know will survived all the different difficulties that will encounter.
Yeah, the past of bitcoin is so great, it does not make anyone disappointed, and now it's becoming more and more popular, many old and new investors are pouring more money into this field, promises to be a bright future. However, it is with the near future, with the more distant future, I really have to worry about Bitcoin because the value of Bitcoin becomes too high and too high after each pump, it is similar to a bubble, to a certain extent, it will probably burst and disappear, and I feel this moment is getting closer, can not not worry

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
rampage101

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:52:24 PM

What I like most about bitcoin is that it continues to evolve. And all the problems that he has or has, or may appear in the future, will be resolved.

fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:19:17 PM

I am confident in the future of bitcoin, it continues to be relevant, develop and make a profit. This allows me to invest further.
ashahin7799

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:11:33 PM

I'm not worried about the future of bitcoin.Because, its functionality is being managed well.Bitcoin usage is increasing day by day.People have taken it easily and have loved so much by watching bitcoin's talent.So, I think, bitcoin will get more popularity in the future.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:23:39 PM

I don't think it's necessary to worry too much. Mainly depends on the number of people to use. Look at this point. None of the others can compare with BTC. So I think the future of BTC must be good
Yes Im with you mate,I dont worry much about the standing of the btc in the market nowadays.I have given my full trust in bitcoin.I know bitcoin wont let us down.Bitcoin may not stable as of now but I know the right time  will come and bitcoin willl rise again.I dont worry for its future because I believed that bitcoin has already a foundation and thats the people who has faith in bitcoin.
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:37:15 PM

Bitcoin will live, it does not bother me - it worries the state, now the money goes by them and they are struggling to think how to regulate the entire crypto market and tax everything. And also me worries today's the price (
amirmrida

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:46:54 PM

ups and downs is main principles for bitcoin. It.s ups for down and also down for ups. So do not worry. One time you see that bitcoin recover it.s value.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:02:22 PM

What is happening now is certainly makes me boring, now bitcoin prices continue to fall and I have to lose money because some time ago I bought about $ 3500 when the price is more than $ 14500, I hope prices will skyrocket.

Olega252

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:04:29 PM

With long-term investment in bitcoin, this is just my opinion, I do not impose it on you, you can bribe 5% of your deposit if you have not yet entered the market from the mark of 7000, 6500, 6000, 5500, placing orders with a ladder for purchase , these are the places where there can be endpoints

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:15:10 PM

You should not leave bitcoin. problems comes in every business but the question is how we solve it. And i think bitcoin can solve these problems and in future it will give good return like before.
endut15

Activity: 551

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:31:06 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
in fact I'm also a bit worried about the state of bitcoin right now. because the day the bitcoin price decreases, will the bitcoin still survive again, so hopefully our desire for bitcoin that can be achieved yes.
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:12:03 AM

Well I'm not worried for the BTC future because I am very confident that BTC and along my investment with it is in a very bright future, being the King of Cryptocurrency and never faltering down on its current highest position of all crypto currencies attracts many users and investors for bitcoin so with that being said you will feel secured that bitcoins future is on the right track after all.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:23:40 AM

I don't think Bitcoin will have to worry about future. As long as going on, Bitcoin futures are slowly becoming popular. People are increasingly interested in knowing about Bitcoin. So, it can be said that there is nothing to worry about Bitcoin future.
I am not worried about bitcoin future because i trusted bitcoin very much and i know to myself that in the future a lot of people is we will invest and support bitcoin, and i think in the future many countries is will start to support bitcoin.

mari12

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:30:45 AM

Bitcoin has a way of always taking care of itself in the long run and this bull market is just like any other,. It will pass too and the market will also recover.
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:32:34 AM

I think we do not need to worry about bitcoin future . Yes now is correction and it is very normally for every trading markets. Just wait until markets will restore their positions and everything will be good.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Danish Mohiuddin

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:34:56 AM

To begin with I don't have an understanding about the Bitcoin futures market, I see it as an vehicle of legalising betting on speculative nature.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: