Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:39:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about btc future  (Read 8866 times)
Eros1on

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:33:15 AM

The block chain technology is only recently developed, so BTC's future is very promising. At present, BTC price is very low.

coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:01:33 AM

The great popularity of bitcoin does not allow other currencies to enter the first place of the crypto-currency market. But still it has worthy competitors who have a good capitalization. Now it is difficult to predict what will happen next. But definitely beatcoin will remain the leader

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Justinalex

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:48:34 AM

I will never worry for the future of bitcoin, I'm sure bitcoin will continue to succeed in the future, and I think Bitcoin will last a long time. because now bitcoin is getting popular day by day.
racistyui

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:06:15 AM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
Whatever man, when I zoom by you in my Apple green Lambo you’ll wish you had bought more BTC when it was so cheap. What color do you think I should get? I think one of each, and I might even buy a Ferrari (resale red, of course!!!) just for the giggles. I hear Tesla’s drive themselves so I might buy one of those too since I’ll need to be checking my crypto investments while I drive to the country club LOL! By the way, Tesla’s are BUILT on blockchain tech. Elon himself owns bitcoin and is a secret supporter of the bitcoin project. TESLA be the first 100 million bitcoin company by 2020. I predict he will base all of his financials on btc since he realizes that usd is inflationary and doesn’t want his company to be a bagholder for the morons still trusting fiat.

Anyway, have fun driving your moms minivan!

quinoa

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:11:01 PM

China, Canada and Iceland compress the mining of bitcoin and there is a electricity cost rise, so it's a very difficult moment for the bitcoin ! it's the death cross !
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:19:56 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
the sense of doubt remains in our hearts, all we have to do is control it all, and be optimistic with whatever happens, because it's all been determined. even if you doubt the bitcoin can switch. it is also all your choice.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mythul

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:23:43 PM

I don't worry about the future of bitcoin. Maybe the price is decreasing, but if a lot of people consider buying and continuing to invest bitcoin, there is no need to worry. The price of bitcoin  will rise.
tvtoan1994

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:27:55 PM

Bitcoin is constantly having bad news and it's affecting people's thinking that future bitcoins will not grow any more, but over the past 10 years it has proven to be only temporary and will grow. again
dekafee79

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:31:11 PM

Nothing to fear or worry about the future of bitcoin. All that's happening with bitcoin is positive and till date haven't shown any signs of destruction. If it is towards the end, now the entire technology advancement should have come to an end without new usage implementation.

yes, it is true, the happening is normal. decrease and increase is something that positive in currency. buy when low and sell when up.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:48:22 PM

I'm also worried because right now Bitcoins value went deep and later this year went deeper again. The ads on sites they blocked it, also the media is turning against Bitcoin and countries banning. These things might be the reason, maybe one of the reasons why Bitcoin is getting into the rock bottom. I still have hopes for Bitcoin that it's value will go up but its going to be a long way it may go for 5 years because right now Bitcoin's value got dumped.
andyhooton

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

I think Bitcoin will more become more accepted in the future.  People need time to get on-board to a new way of thinking.  Especially when too many people don't see the status quo as being broken.
mary cury

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:59:42 PM

The worry in the future is that bitcoin will be taken over by governments and banned, we do not use bitcoin and co-altcoin.
tittensor

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:00:46 AM

the sense of doubt remains in our hearts, all we have to do is control it all, and be optimistic with whatever happens, because it's all been determined. even if you doubt the bitcoin can switch. it is also all your choice.
You can dout anything if it makes you feel worry. Honestly, in the past, I was also worried the future of Bitcoin. But luckily, I was still earned it and hold some Bitcoin in my wallet, thanks to that amount, I have some money to change my life become better more than the past a lot.
Aaron06

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:33:53 AM

The worry in the future is that bitcoin will be taken over by governments and banned, we do not use bitcoin and co-altcoin.
I think Bitcoin will more become more accepted in the future.  People need time to get on-board to a new way of thinking.  Especially when too many people don't see the status quo as being broken.
Nothing to fear or worry about the future of bitcoin. All that's happening with bitcoin is positive and till date haven't shown any signs of destruction. If it is towards the end, now the entire technology advancement should have come to an end without new usage implementation.

yes, it is true, the happening is normal. decrease and increase is something that positive in currency. buy when low and sell when up.
bitcoin is increasing and decreasing any time,but no need to worry for the future , think positive in bitcoin link=topic=2278292.msg33678146#msg33678146 date=1522589471]

[/quote]
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

For me, the only thing that I worried about bitcoin’s future its limitation. We all know that bitcoin is limited to 21 million and what will happen if bitcoin reach its limitation. If bitcoin reach its limitation, some other cryptocurrency will take the lead or bitcoin will become much expensive because it's limited. Yes, its sound like I’m worried about bitcoin’s volume and how will be the next king in cryptocurrency its because when you predict the right cryptocurrency king in by now, you will become very wealthy in the future, I’m sure that most of the bitcoin users want to become wealthy in the future right.   Smiley
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:14:19 PM

Nothing to worry about bitcoin, because i see a big future to this currency. Bitcoin is already unstoppable in terms of price and demand. They got a growing community thats why the price is increasing rapidly.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:15:39 PM

So far I have a huge price drop. However, it should be remembered that buying BTC is a long-term investment. It may turn out that we will have to wait months for another wave of cryptocurrency increases. This was exactly the situation after the declines from 2013. However, if you are not just speculating, but really believe in bitcoin and the change that blockchain technology brings, you can be sure that this investment will one day benefit you.
Paopao

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:19:19 PM

in my opinion Do not worry about Bitcoin in the future because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency that has given the world a chance to change according to technological developments. We all know that bitcoin is getting stronger and stronger because of people who embrace and see the possibilities. Bitcoin is here to stay and will survive.
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:11:23 PM

What's the panic,we must calm down deep breath and wait for the fall!

yeah that is good idea, just go to make other job or have a rest of bitcoin , just give them a time to get more power and rising agian to new highs . Just wait untill goverments Will call that bitcoin legal you will see new big power.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:21:19 PM

Bitcoin is still the strongest and the most accepted cryptocurrency and will remain so and there is no reason to worry about. Of course there are problem and issues that shold be solved but this could be done with some efforts. I wouldn't switch to ETH but afterall this is your decision. Even if you do so I suggest to keep at least some amount in bitcoins, you will have better profit in the future than with ETH.

i also believe so they keep saying that bitcoin is crushing but compare to the amount of bitcoin when it was just starting it's price is still higher than that though it lessen this past few months i still believe that it will rise up again. and also we don't know what the future is so it happens that bitcoin will be down all we have to do is be flexible and go on again with another crypto currency
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: