Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:59:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about btc future  (Read 8860 times)
m9shn9sh

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:55:15 PM

No never worry about the bitcoins because its a digital form of trade where you can earn handsome amount of money. Ups and down are always there but it does not mean to worry about its totally decentralized organized form of digital currency.
ashrafway
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:05:47 PM

Don't worry just see G20  reports :
legal country list:
australia, canada, brazil, france, germany, italy, japan, south africa, uk, us, turky, chile, spain, singapore, the nethereland.

ilegal country list:
china.
I think with in short time bitcoin will be 20k,  good news is coming at the door. just hold your bitcoin.  Wink
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:08:01 PM

I'm not nervous even though the bitcoin price drops because bitcoin has a future for me so I just hold on to bitcoin at least its low price when bitcoin's price drops I buy a lot to stock it just so my profit gets bigger bitcoin
I definitely agree with you. I'm a believer of Bitcoin, thus, I will always believe that bitcoin has a bright future even though the value keeps falling. I think this struggle is normal and it will go back again to its high value.
asma555

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:13:47 PM

i'm not worry about btc future.every coin has up and down.now btc price is low. hope it will increase soon and you all will see the bright future of bitcoin.

=≡ mHealthcoin ≡=  [。MINE, YOUR HEALTH ! 。]
▐| Providing a free health platform to manage your healthiness |▌
TELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERGITHUB
domari

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:20:15 PM

I'm not worried about the future of bitcoin. Because the current bitcoin has been great in the circle among users of cryptocurrency. Although there is always a fall or something that makes me afraid at the moment. But I believe that the potential of bitcoin is very good. Let's wait until the bitcoin price increases again.
MCM10

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:44:17 PM

Face all with a smile.
Nowadays, more and more uneducated people are desperate to drop Bitcoin's big name, but we do not have to worry about all this, why should we follow these negative talks about Bitcoin, which is definitely no benefit at all we get from the topic of the conversation. It's better to talk about the procedures, systems, and programs that Bitcoin will develop for us in the future, and even better if we work on all the programs that Bitcoin has provided for us, we are not ?, rather than talking about issues or gossips that are not profitable and not clear.
I am very confident about Bitcoin development in the future, Remember! nothing is instant in running this life, it all takes a long process, and Bitcoin will continue to grow gradually, because Bitcoin will continue to exist for our future development as well as its users.
Do not think negatively my best friend, and we do not have to worry about Bitcoin's future, think positive, and keep working with all the programs that Bitcoin has for us, which will be more profitable for our lives going forward.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:32:52 PM

I am not at all worried about Bitcoins or about the whole idea of cryptocurrencies. The market is down mainly because of certain government restrictions that are happening around the world as well as because of FUD! The idea and the technology behind Bicoins  and other cryptocurrencies are sound and have a huge potential to assimilate in to current technologies as well as future technologies. Especially with up coming technologies like AI, Robotics, Machine Learning, Neural Networks, cryptocurrencies can merge quite easily. These facts makes me feel very confident that Bitcoins and other alternate cryptocurrencies are here to stay!
Komaci

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:38:43 PM

I little bit of scared cause price of bitcoin and many altcoin is goes  down and down. What should I do ?
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:48:12 PM

now the market is not predictable, but this is a temporary phenomenon and soon everything will fall into place and big money will flow into bitcoin
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:50:54 AM

In my own opinion I'm never worried for the BTC future because I am very confident that BTC and along my investment with it is in a very bright future, being the King of Cryptocurrency and never faltering down on its current highest position of all crypto currencies attracts many users and investors for bitcoin that's why I'm never worried about btc's future.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2380
Merit: 342

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:23:52 AM

I am not at all worried about Bitcoins or about the whole idea of cryptocurrencies. The market is down mainly because of certain government restrictions that are happening around the world as well as because of FUD! The idea and the technology behind Bicoins  and other cryptocurrencies are sound and have a huge potential to assimilate in to current technologies as well as future technologies. Especially with up coming technologies like AI, Robotics, Machine Learning, Neural Networks, cryptocurrencies can merge quite easily. These facts makes me feel very confident that Bitcoins and other alternate cryptocurrencies are here to stay!
There's no actually thing that you need to be worried about with bitcoin, just remember the having a job while doing bitcoin is somehow recommended because you can earn a lot of income if you have two sources of it. You can even run your own business using bitcoin! See its potential? In the future when you will be using bitcoin a lot, you don't have to worry that much about with your everyday needs, you just need to be smart and patient enough to gain more in bitcoin because we are now in a digital era and bitcoin is a big innovation in terms of earning income.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

INSTANT

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
██████████████████████▀▀
████████▀░░░░▀████████
██████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀██████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

NO KYC 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES    

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
BTC

ETH

LTC
DOGE

TRX

BNB
TRC20

ERC20

BEP20
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████

SWAP NOW 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
lodcoling

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:33:07 AM

All of we know bitcoin is the King of all currency. If anyone worried about Bitcoin how he become satisfied with other coin. I think if Bitcoin does not exist there is no existence of other coin. But this things will never happen.
Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:42:43 AM

I don't think it's necessary to worry too much. Mainly depends on the number of people to use. Look at this point. None of the others can compare with BTC. So I think the future of BTC must be good

Yes i agree with your viewpoint, there is nothing to worry about the bitcoin as more and more people now are becoming interested about it. Even if the emergence of the new coins, bitcoin remains the most popular and proven to be the good long term store of value.

seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:47:34 AM

I have no doubt bitcoin will be here for a really long time.
There are so many people in the world who believe in bitcoin, nothing can change that.
Governments tried to ban it, but never succeeded.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:48:51 AM

no not at all I know since few months there has been a lot of worry among the people about bitcoin but I knew there is nothing to be worry bitcoin will always remain number one

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
yujli

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:50:28 AM

I don't think you need to worry too much. The influence of China's absenteeism is declining and the number of absenteeism in the world is increasing. The fork will slowly die because the fork is not Bitcoin. Fork will not threaten the status of Bitcoin. Bitcoin does not concentrate.
kmlhsan

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:53:51 AM

All of we should keep patience. Bitcoin will show it's power. Don't worry.
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:02:49 AM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
For me as of myself nothing to be worry because I know and keep in my mind  that bitcoin gonna survive so soon
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:07:50 AM

Man keep calm.i feel bitcoin will be here until the end of the world.i know there are so many controvecy about that but you have to believe that bitcoin will be there whenever you need.
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:19:29 AM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.
I think bitcoin will remain king ofthe coin. But to make money in the short term there is no harm in you trying a new coin. But my advice is to keep some of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: