Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:11:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing  (Read 11380 times)
pootutus

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:17:00 PM

Rumor has it that Amazon has accepted bitcoin payment for more than a month. I think it's going to be a trend for shopping websites, and it's also an opportunity for shopping sites. Whoever takes the chance first, whose sales will increase geometrically.

giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:33:42 PM

Yes, that's right, my friend. I know the latest news, including Amazon, including several shopping sites, and several technology companies, has intended to access bitcoin cooperation. In addition, in some super cities, the city bitcoin ATM is emerging, which is a positive signal.

I did not hear about it Smiley. Very good news. I hope Bitcoin will soon be recognized as the official currency. In Poland there is still a problem with the Bitcoin payment.
Amazon has not accepted bitcoin. And there is no official news from amazon which tell that they will accept bitcoin or even crpyotocurrency. I have heard about Poland before. It is a good country. Still better than mine. I believe that I can not buy anything with bitcoin in my country

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
fancysummer

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:44:07 PM

Hello there! In my opinion, if interest in btc increasing, this cryptocurrency should be under control. Maybe cryptoauduting? How do you think?
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:51:00 PM

The knowledge of bitcoin is spreading fast.So people are becoming interested in bitcoin.

Now a days,a number of people knows about bitcoin.Fortunately,they are very active in spreading knowledge of bitcoin(including me).They are also using electronic media to spread the knowledge of bitcoin.They are trying to uphold the significance,advantage and profit of bitcoin.As a result,interest in bitcoin is increasing.

Again the rising price,security, huge profit etc are making people interested in bitcoin.

Decimation

Activity: 244
Merit: 43

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:56:28 PM

I think as the price increases obviously more and more people will hear about it. Then again just like last week BTC dropped nearly $2,000 just because of a upgrade and now all of a sudden people are back on their high horse about where and when to invest.
LyQaN

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:59:58 PM

yes,interest in bitcoin is increasing and no of user base too,the thing about bitcoin being accepted by amazon and flipkart,is that bitcoin price is still volatile and its not being popular in mainstream.once bitcoin is recognized as one of main currency and price become almost stable ,then it will be definitely accepted by these as well other online retailers.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Reduncecarel

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:01:29 PM

Interest in bitcoin is growing as well as the rate of crypto currency. Now all media talk about bitcoin
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:07:22 PM

Initially interest in bitcoin increases when we hear about others invested capital amount and their earning with profits. To be added we analyse much about bitcoin and we go to start trading bitcoin with more interest.
Once entered if price decreased we feel to invest more.
If price increases we bother about future and start investing again. In simple there is no pillar with bitcoin trading, if we don't have interest in bitcoin crypto currency.
cryptonator777

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:33:37 PM

As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading

They will accept fast cheap solution,but now BTC txn fees are high so I think they will select ETH Dash Monero with bitcoin.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:08:59 PM

As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading

They will accept fast cheap solution,but now BTC txn fees are high so I think they will select ETH Dash Monero with bitcoin.
The transaction fees won't remain high up there, with time as moves are on-going, they are sure to come down and transaction even quicker. At any rate, I don't see people totally abandoning Bitcoin for the likes of Ether, Monero or even Dash, because local exchanges for theses coins will always be an issue unless they're first converted to Bitcoin, that have exchanges almost everywhere.
Shattered

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:09:08 PM

It will be not easy for famous online shops to start accepting bitcoin due to many reasons even with the growth of bitcoin price during the last months.
too many risks in implementing bitcoin payment methods in their website such as volatility which makes the profit not guaranteed, also the fear that some governments prohibit bitcoin use and some countries already prohibited that and never forget that bitcoin users are not so many.
postokenlover

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:11:57 PM

Soon there will be supermarkets and some commercial sites that will accept bitcoin, which will be a start, and it won't take long, most companies will embrace block chain technology, which will bring them a lot of customers and benefits.
aristospetr

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:04:46 PM

Hello there! In my opinion, if interest in btc increasing, this cryptocurrency should be under control. Maybe cryptoauduting? How do you think?

Interesting opinion. I also believe that all ISO projects should be audited by companies that specialize in it. I've already heard about these companies. Smiley
LTCendmanagement

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:32:23 PM

2017 is a resurrection of bitcoin, after a hard fight finally bitcoin started in acknowledging the crowds. And that's the most exciting thing I think.

StevenPalmer87

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:47:02 PM

Interesting opinion. I also believe that all ISO projects should be audited by companies that specialize in it. I've already heard about these companies. Smiley
Do you know any projects which can provide it?)
Raisa263616

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:01:47 PM

this is good . interest in bitcoin rise up its value on every people.if million of people knowing it very clearly,they also invest here.then the price of bitcoin will increase.thank you.

Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:33:34 PM

each day more and more people know about BTC and they all want to have some money on it, so the faster we buy our BTC the higher amount we can get from it in the future
X2PR8888

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:40:17 PM

I agree. Interest isn bitcoin is really skyrocketing. As volatile as it may be, bitcoin really has a lot of potential and is really seen as the future of currencies.

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:14:09 PM

they will eventually start accepting bitcoin for sure. because they will be forced to do it pretty soon.
the decentralization is growing fast and all the centralized businesses like Amazon will die soon. we already have a very good project called "OpenBazaar" which does the same thing but in a decentralized manner and using cryptocurrencies.
when things like this gain more popularity and become easier to use they will take the market pretty fast out of the hands of businesses like Amazon.
I think centralized solutions are going to e with us for a very  long time especially if they understand they cannot longer ignore bitcoin and begin to accept at the end it is going to be about which of the both systems is the most efficient one and if a centralized solution is the most efficient then people are going to use it.
aristospetr

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:44:11 AM

Do you know any projects which can provide it?)

Unfortunately, this sphere is not very developed yet, but there are already such projects as, for example, DARFChain, who are ready to provide an audit of ICO projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: