Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:17:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ixcoin TODO  (Read 631710 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 02:10:07 AM

Community Funding Request:

We currently have about 200,000 iXcoins set aside [in Thomas's Bounty] for Core Code Development (Code updates), but we have nothing to help Elevate iXcoin into the public eye.

We can Eloquently Steal [legally BTW, and by open source rules] all the best [open source] innovation in CryptoLand and Elegantly Create the most advanced CryptoCoin in the universe [in iXcoin] but unfortunately the damage done by careless actors and the ill-perceived notion of a premine means the world will still not recognize iXcoin as a true contender.  Which means we are wasting precious time and money just to spin our wheels.

So we need to be proactive.  The code and client have been updated and we will continue to do code updates as Thomas sees fit to drop in from time to time.

What we desperately need NOW, however, is a sharp change in Direction.  No more Micro Focused, Tech Driven aimlessness, we have the needed updates [the Logos and the Website] to start sounding our own horn.

Time is crucial since people would prefer a coin which they can mine and there's only some 4 months left for that option.

I am requesting VOLUNTARY funding from this community to buy ads, PRs and launch a few ATMs in key strategic locations.[/i]

This will take time [to Execute] and by then Thomas should be able to pay Friction to do the big [Counter Party/Colored Coins] update.

If you agree with this important change in direction then please donate whatever you can afford.

Please do not give your coins away impulsively or by feeling pressured, that's now how I do.  But please, if you have the means, don't allow the poorest people here do all the lifting.

I will commence this Special Project: iXcoin Reloaded:  TWIN Rising!  -  by personally donating 2 Bitcoins from my own pocket.  I'm not employed right now so this is a difficult sacrifice for me, but that's what an open source community is all about, giving rather than taking [for the betterment of all].

So if you believe in iXcoin, pitch in whatever skills you've got and also pitch in whatever coins you can afford.

On behalf of iXcoin, I Thank Everyone!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 03:13:07 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2014, 03:31:21 AM by Vlad2Vlad

My Personal [and Painful] Level of Commitment to the Future of iXcoin:

As most know, last year I sold my nice ford F150 Truck in order to buy iXcoins.  The car I bought in its place literally cost me less than the 2 Bitcoins I just donated to this new Special Project.

To say I truly believe in iXcoin, its Future,  its Competitive Advantages and what it stands for is a Massive Understatement.

The people constantly demanding I pay for updates don't realize I wasn't lucky enough to own miners or to buy Bitcoin when it was cheap - I had to buy all my iXcoins with hard earned cash.

Being unemployed that was my only viable option [self sacrifice for a personal goal which nobody agreed with] given I'm married with 2 small kids.

As a result I now drive a very humbling, nay, humiliating Piece of Crap Car.  For crying outloud, someone repainted half of this car by hand [with canned paint], it looks horrible.  When I was in high school I drove a way nicer car [which I bought with money I earned working odd jobs since I was 13 years old].

So imagine my position:  Well Over 30, married with kids, 6 years of college [neck deep in student loans] and lots of work experience yet unable to find a decent job and then I run across what I see as a once in a lifetime opportunity.  But given I'm broke and my wife will not let me touch the little savings we have, I pawn my truck for a ridiculous price so I can put it all in iXcoin.

This is why I get upset when guys like Friction pressure me into giving away my hard earned iXcoins for code updates when such things are normally done pro bono or paid by premined bounties (which we have).

I want everyone to see what a challenge it has been for me, to buy and to support iXcoin, all because I truly believe in the future of iXcoin.  Remember I was offering random people 500 - 2,500 iXcoin Blocks in an attempt to bring them in so I wouldn't be alone here.  

And because I literally felt guilty thinking that nobody knew what I had found:  The Next Bitcoin.

How many people would do such things when faced with such financial hardships and family and friends telling you that you're stupid and crazy??!!!

If you believe what I believe then don't hold back and do all you can to ensure iXcoin's success - and if you're here just to make some quick money or to waste some time then you should probably find a coin you do believe in.

We all have to make Sacrifices in Life - Find something worth making Sacrifices For!

My POS car!  Haha!

This POS Car cost less than the 2 Bitcoins I just donated to the new Special Project:  iXcoin Reloaded:  TWIN Rising!  BELIEVE!

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:30:20 AM

My Personal [and Painful] Level of Commitment to the Future of iXcoin:

As most know, last year I sold my nice ford F150 Truck in order to buy iXcoins.  The car I bought in its place literally cost me less than the 2 Bitcoins I just donated to this new Special Project.

To say I truly believe in iXcoin, its Future,  its Competitive Advantages and what it stands for is a Massive Understatement.

The people constantly demanding I pay for updates don't realize I wasn't lucky enough to own miners or to buy Bitcoin when it was cheap - I had to buy all my iXcoins with hard earned cash.

Being unemployed that was my only viable option [self sacrifice for a personal goal which nobody agreed with] given I'm married with 2 small kids.

As a result I now drive a very humbling, nay, humiliating Piece of Crap Car.  For crying outloud, someone repainted half of this car by hand [with canned paint], it looks horrible.  When I was in high school I drove a way nicer car [which I bought with money I earned working odd jobs since I was 13 years old].

So imagine my position:  Well Over 30, married with kids, 6 years of college [neck deep in student loans] and lots of work experience yet unable to find a decent job and then I run across what I see as a once in a lifetime opportunity.  But given I'm broke and my wife will not let me touch the little savings we have, I pawn my truck for a ridiculous price so I can put it all in iXcoin.

This is why I get upset when guys like Friction pressure me into giving away my hard earned iXcoins for code updates when such things are normally done pro bono or paid by premined bounties (which we have).

I want everyone to see what a challenge it has been for me, to buy and to support iXcoin, all because I truly believe in the future of iXcoin.  Remember I was offering random people 500 - 2,500 iXcoin Blocks in an attempt to bring them in so I wouldn't be alone here.  

And because I literally felt guilty thinking that nobody knew what I had found:  The Next Bitcoin.

How many people would do such things when faced with such financial hardships and family and friends telling you that you're stupid and crazy??!!!

If you believe what I believe then don't hold back and do all you can to ensure iXcoin's success - and if you're here just to make some quick money or to waste some time then you should probably find a coin you do believe in.

We all have to make Sacrifices in Life - Find something worth making Sacrifices For!

My POS car!  Haha!

This POS Car cost less than the 2 Bitcoins I just donated to the new Special Project:  iXcoin Reloaded:  TWIN Rising!  BELIEVE!

Just a bit of advise.  You need to diversify a bit.  All your eggs in one crypto-coin bucket is too risky.  

Count yourself lucky that iXcoin did not implode as much as most other alt-coins.

If you want,  I am willing to acquire some of your coins at a reasonable price.   That way you don't implode the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 03:40:24 AM

My advice to everyone I brought into iXcoin was to diversify and coming from a stock investments background that's advice I learned the hard way.

It's always safer to diversify and one never knows which coin the masses or hedge funds and banks decide to back and take to $100.

But for me, for reasons I have mentioned many times before, iXcoin was [and still is] the best candidate for the next Bitcoin.

I have never in my life had such strong convictions for any investment and for that reason I decided to do something very risky; put everything into just one coin, iXcoin.

And not just any coin, but what was perceived [at the time] as the worst coin on the market, the crappiest dead coin, and for the most part not much has changed even now.

So people should diversify but for me, given my limited budget, convictions and commitment level I choose to stay all-in iXcoin, at least until I see some kind of fundamental change or another coin which makes sense to me like iXcoin does.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 03:46:24 AM

Friction,

Thanks for the offer to buy some of my iXcoins, it shows you have strong convictions about the coin you're helping develop.  If I were looking to sell that would be a big help.

But I have already had an offer for triple the market price, a few weeks ago, by a rich Bitcoiner, and I quickly turned it down.

For me, iXcoin is all or nothing.  I could have sold for $300,000 in Nov, life changing money for me [and a nicer car too, lol] but I chose to not sell even 1 iXcoin.

Soon, very soon, we will all find out if I'm a mad fool or a true visionary.  But even then, I doubt those who mocked me the most will recognize what I tried to do for myself as well as for many members of this community.

kraizi

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:27:36 AM

My votes.

Yes to add CIO of cex.io to ixcoin foundation board.  Eliminates ixcoin's greatest near term vulnerability.  Great idea!!!

ghash.io should update to 0.8.6 version ASAP and not wait for next update.  It's holding us back from moving to next update.  It's always important to have pools using similar versions, especially when I've read on this topic that their is still potential for ixcoin forking, even if remote.

Keep IXC on vircurex.  If every hacked exchange was taboo we couldn't trade anywhere.  The more exchanges the better in my book.  It adds liquidity, not reduces.  Many other exchanges would just file bankruptcy, but they are at least trying to give everyone their coins back.  (I do have frozen coins myself.)

Yes to counterparty in next ixcoin update.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 07:10:32 AM

Kraizi,

Thanks for your input, this is what we need more of.

In regards to CEX.io updating now.

It's a big deal for them to do an update on a merge mined coin.  They have to test the new code and we're not paying them to do any of it.  Why update now and then update again in maybe 30 days?

What do we lose if they don't update until then?  The counter party and colored coin update can easily be done now, without them updating so I don't see how CEX.io is holding us up.

Nominating Jeffrey to the board is a brilliant idea, but [sadly, for my ego] it wasn't mine.  A long time regular here gave me the idea and i ran with it.  Now we have to see if Jeffrey agrees.  I imagine it's a big deal for the CIO of the biggest merge mining pool to take a board seat on any of the coins they merge mine.  There could be issues later on which some may see as a potential conflict of interest.

Although I don't think this will be an issue, it is something you have to really think through before making the move given such a massive pool has a lot at risk for any bad moves they make.

And like I said before, CEX.io and Their CIO, potentially being added to our board is just part of what's going on behind the scenes for IXC.  I hope to have more news of other developments in the next 30 days.

I don't want to imply something earth shattering.  I hate scammers who do that to pump and dump a coin. But what I'm working on is both, a real blessing [for me] to be a part of and also a true gift to IXC and all its shareholders [if it becomes final].

But NOTHING is set in stone so do not buy IXC based on these potential developments.

IXC could reach Terminal Mining in a few short months, pools may drop it from merge mining and it could die just like that.  When investing in IXC [at this stage] one should be aware of all the very REAL potential risks as well as the pie in the sky [I'm gonna be a movie star] million dollar dreams.

[*Time to invoke the Dream of Yesterday]

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 10:01:45 AM

I dont' want to deal with Cryptsy, as far as I can tell it is the original and biggest scam-exchange, enabler of scam-coins.

I use Vircurex because it came closest to having all the merged mined coins, without throwing every day's new scams at everyone all the time.

However it looks like Vircurex might be jumping on the "lets list all the latest scams" bandwagon itself now so I dunno.

Nice would be an exchange that simple carries all there merged coins and no others.

As even Litecoin is looking dubious since DOGE came along.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:05:55 AM

I dont' want to deal with Cryptsy, as far as I can tell it is the original and biggest scam-exchange, enabler of scam-coins.

I use Vircurex because it came closest to having all the merged mined coins, without throwing every day's new scams at everyone all the time.

However it looks like Vircurex might be jumping on the "lets list all the latest scams" bandwagon itself now so I dunno.

Nice would be an exchange that simple carries all there merged coins and no others.

As even Litecoin is looking dubious since DOGE came along.

-MarkM-

Why not take a look at CryptoCzar... they have the marketmaking capability that you've been looking for.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:19:43 PM

If the situation is that friction wants a bounty to do the updates/ dev and the community doesn't seem to want to cough up some money to pay for that then maybe a compromise.

What if friction did the dev work to get things updated, but added in the changes, such as an 80 byte op_return, to make it friendly to counterparty system.

Then because friction is in a good place to know and modify the ix code, the community supports an ipo for a counterparty style metacoin protocol. Friction (if wants) can then be paid from said ipo. Apossible name ,    x-coin.

In any event by making ixcoin more friendly then bitcoin it should attract SOMEONE to create a "more Fair" counterparty system. Then they do all of the marketing and get the buzzz going.

And soon ixcoin will reach one million dollars( pinky in mouth with evil lauhter)

Let me check if the 80 byte op_return is already in the current codebase.    One of the big issues is getting the pools to accept the newest version.   

There will be no need to IPO a counteryparty style metacoin, since the coin consumed by this kind of coin would be IXcoin itself!

Isn't it not the coolest thing? 

Funding anyone?

This is blowing my mind!
I guess I don't understand how a counterparty system would work on ix. I just assumed that since ix is a clone of btc then it would need a meta coin to do these features. And we all have witnessed profits from the release of meta coins so it seemed logical that this would generate profits. Are there any posts that elaborate on this topic?

This is also why I mentioned that if ix was open to meta coins, the new groups would do hella marketing for us.

JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:31:03 PM

Now an ATM investment sounds interesting. What were you thinking?

Along those lines, maybe profits from ix exchanges can then be used for further marketing.

This guy has an interesting model. Bitcoin_brokers.org

He escrows btc, then you contact him and tell him how much you are spending. He sends you an order, you go to a bank and deposit cash into the account(the owner of the escrowed btc)that he provides. You then email back a receipt, he keeps his cut of the btc and sends the rest to you.

If this was for done for Ix then it could be a way to generate some marketing dollars.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:13:03 PM

If the situation is that friction wants a bounty to do the updates/ dev and the community doesn't seem to want to cough up some money to pay for that then maybe a compromise.

What if friction did the dev work to get things updated, but added in the changes, such as an 80 byte op_return, to make it friendly to counterparty system.

Then because friction is in a good place to know and modify the ix code, the community supports an ipo for a counterparty style metacoin protocol. Friction (if wants) can then be paid from said ipo. Apossible name ,    x-coin.

In any event by making ixcoin more friendly then bitcoin it should attract SOMEONE to create a "more Fair" counterparty system. Then they do all of the marketing and get the buzzz going.

And soon ixcoin will reach one million dollars( pinky in mouth with evil lauhter)

Let me check if the 80 byte op_return is already in the current codebase.    One of the big issues is getting the pools to accept the newest version.  

There will be no need to IPO a counteryparty style metacoin, since the coin consumed by this kind of coin would be IXcoin itself!

Isn't it not the coolest thing?  

Funding anyone?

This is blowing my mind!
I guess I don't understand how a counterparty system would work on ix. I just assumed that since ix is a clone of btc then it would need a meta coin to do these features. And we all have witnessed profits from the release of meta coins so it seemed logical that this would generate profits. Are there any posts that elaborate on this topic?

This is also why I mentioned that if ix was open to meta coins, the new groups would do hella marketing for us.

The way Counterparty works is that it has its own coins and Bitcoin is just used as a transport protocol.  So to send 10, 100 or 100,000 counterparty coins, you just need to create a bitcoin transaction that spends more than a little over 5000 satoshis (i.e. the minimum number of satoshi that is not treated as 'dust').  

Now since IXC uses the same technology as bitcoin, you can create a Counterparty version of IXC however with one significant difference.  The difference is that you don't need a counterparty coin,  the coin is just IXC.   No need to have this proof of burn facility.   Everything is just native.  

Is it secure,  well.... of course it is... nobody is going to muster the hash rate to break it.

Anyway,  I was hoping to raise like 25K to motivate me to do this work.  I believe I've raised 5K so far.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 08:25:03 PM

I've traded Ixcoin in the past and I really wished I kept hold of them! So like some other cryptos, I am promoting it as a payment method for my physical "Goxxed for the Last Time!" Physical silver and silver plated coins, pop over and take a look if you think you might be interested in promoting Ixcoin as payment and also picking up a little memento from the Mtgox debacle!

Please take a look at the stylish and humorous coins I have had minted. I'm pretty sure it will at least bring a smile to your face Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=508380

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 01:49:35 AM

No disrespect but if you are experienced a few checkpoints do no hnarm
Yes the network is running fast, best protection in the world

When proof of work mining is over if still united with bitcoins blockchain this protection will continue........
 (The worry of someone starting it over is never going to be possible) 

this thread offers some basic information https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=194078.0;all

personally i don't care if you or anyone else mines my coins at all,

i never asked anyone to buy anything or put anything up

all i did here was make a few small changes to source to be able to compile the wallet

as i stated previously the source code as it was would not compile , at least not for me

i've compiled probably over 100 different coin clients of all types so if I have trouble getting a win qt to build
I think others probably would too

i compiled with the latest openssl and added a checkpoint to my 'unofficial' git and client,

i find it strange the last checkpoint of iX code was at block 4500 ?

https://github.com/photonproject/iXcoin/blob/master/src/checkpoints.cpp#L44

checkpoints are so easy to do , strange no one ever included one in any update

Because nobody updated the code for 3 years until I came along.

What use are checkpoints when you have like 20 peta hashes?  This is not some pump and dump coin that very little hashes backing it.

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 01:55:15 AM

thanks to everyone who have sent me coins for my earlier post,

I never really expected anything

The iX community is pretty generous , I have made random contributions to many things but hardly ever (sometimes never) even got a thank you , did anyone recognize , and hardly ever donate.

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 03:38:24 AM

thanks to everyone who have sent me coins for my earlier post,

I never really expected anything

The iX community is pretty generous , I have made random contributions to many things but hardly ever (sometimes never) even got a thank you , did anyone recognize , and hardly ever donate.

Lots of people are generous, it just takes that one individual to get the ball rolling.

You cleaned up our code so it would compile (we did have others complain about the windows QT a while back) and you added the very important checkpoints.

But most of all you did all that with no expectations which is how devs in an open source community do things.

So I for one donated some coins in the hopes you and other honest, talented programmers [like you] will keep coming back.

Thanks again.

Edit:  For anyone who didn't have a chance to donate something for the work Cinammon did, here's her wallet address again. Donate whatever feels right.  It's the best way to invite good honest devs back to our thread.

xnmyQQbveWtk3xnQzchSjKVyG78jL1zePn

ayayay

Activity: 260

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:00:58 AM

coins sent           thanks

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Blockchain-based credit card payments for legal marijuana. ▬▬
...GREENMED.IO... ❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  slack  ❱❱❱ ......PRE-ICO | September4th, 2017
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MadisonC

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:53:26 AM

Like I've said many times, ixCoin is the only coin I have found which tracks Bitcoin.

Except when it doesn't.
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/period-charts.php?period=1-month&resolution=day&pair=ixc-btc&market=cryptsy

Anyone (hopefully nobody) who took your advice a month ago lost 70%.
It is almost impossible  lost 70%.
Dexter44

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:14:14 PM

No disrespect but if you are experienced a few checkpoints do no harm
Yes the network is running fast, best protection in the world

Cinnamon_Carter,
Thanks for your work. I would like to ask your opinion about the counterparty update.
Can you contribute with your ideas? I would like to see a joined work, you and Friction.

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success."
Henry Ford
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 09:34:25 PM

Thank you very much

coins sent           thanks

Check out my coin Photon

Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: