Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:05:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ixcoin TODO  (Read 631708 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 08:23:29 PM

Imminent Troll Attack Incoming:

I'm expecting a big attack to try and push me out again.

If/When that happens you guys need to stand up for me and this community the way I have been fighting for all of you and iXCoin the past 2+ years.

These guys are professional mind benders.  What they've been trying to do for 2 years now is destroy my reputation and make me look unstable so when they're ready to take over iXCoin they could easily come in with a dozen trolls and remove me.

The problem is I never once pumped this coin with all the inside info and big secret projects they promised and which I always confirmed before mentioning anything here.  I never took advantage of what I knew so they couldn't hit my rep even once in 2 years.

From a feature film about iXCoin and me (which I never even talked about publicly) to iXpay, iXcards, iXco.in and now some huge multi million dollar iX mobile app (for which I was supposed to do the fund raising) and ixCoin becoming the exclusive test net for Bitcoin, I never fell for any pump and dumps schemes, I never bought based on the info I had and I never tried to make it sound better than it was to push the price up.

I always thought about all of you and how you'd get stuck holding the bag if those projects didn't work out.  And many things I never even mentioned publicly cause I wanted to wait until it was done.

So when they saw I wasn't pulling any pump and dumps they started provoking me by getting me to publicly promise something, based on their guarantees, then pull out with some lying excuse.  They know I don't like that, they know I get angry when I'm lied to, and even today one of them provoked me by saying:  "Let's blow up the iXCoin community!"

My response was:  "No, I worked hard to build that community.  If I'm gonna blow something up it's gonna be CEX.io and Discus Fish."

So I didn't fall for their games - everytime they provoke me or set me up I end up doing something they don't expect and their time is running out.  They have to execute on their plan later this year, that's my gut feeling, and they need me out, ASAP!!!

The reason they want me out is cause I have become iXCoin.  In our meetings they have repeatedly said:  "We don't want this coin associated or identified with any one person."

It was not intentional - I never tried to take iXCoin from Thomas even though I could have done it with ease.  I fought for Thomas even back in 2013 when he had been gone for 2 years and I thought he took the premine and bailed.  This is his coin but I took it over and did most of the work so I'm not gonna walk away.

I'm being punished for having done too good of a job for iXcoin and this community and they can't risk me totally taking over iXCoin if/when it takes off.  They know I would be Shrem + Roger Ver, combined, and on crypto roids and they know it's way too risky to allow me to get to that level.  

This is NOT my coin but I do care about it and its community (which I built solely on my own) more than anyone else.  These bastards don't even care about me after all the work I put in and after I promised them I would raise 300,000 iXCoin, of which 100,000 IXC was gonna be mine, a massive chunk of the IXC I have left so trust me when I tell you that they don't care about any of you.

I am your only connection to reality.  And I know whose these guys are.  

I am not scared of them.  I have told them the only way I'm leaving is either my way, the right way, or in a body bag.  

I am not backing down regardless of who they are; they should have trusted me the way I trusted them.  

There is a lot more you guys don't know about, and I don't want to oust their real identity unless I'm forced to.  I just wanted to give you all an idea cause I have a strong feeling Jumbly 2.0 is coming back and this time he's bringing lots of friends.  I have always been honest with all of you and I have lost a lot of money investing in this coin and in its community.  I have gained nothing but pain, stress and serious mind games.

There is a cemented plan for iXCoin, that I am certain of so don't worry about these guys dropping or leaving IXC, I have more to lose than all of you and I'm calling their bluff.  They're not going anywhere, they'll just try a new strategy - hopefully they'll realize that an honest, open strategy will work best with me.

Until then do as I've always said:  Diversify and invest in iXCoin for the long term.

Regards,

Vlad

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 08:24:50 PM

I agree, they should contribute. A donation at least. A developer would be better. A team is the ideal.

I will leave this forum for a while. Take care and don't dump all your coins in the meantime.

I hope you remembered to use your VPN this time, fratello.

Good luck to you!

Cheers!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 08:28:00 PM

Deadsea33 is out [again].

Let's see what aggressive "this is my coin" attitude newbie we get in the next week or two.

Jumbley 2.0.....we're waiting for you; and I hope you brought friends this time cause you're gonna need them.

And your bribes to the board members better be bigger this time!

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:55:03 AM

There is a cemented plan for iXCoin, that I am certain of so don't worry about these guys dropping or leaving IXC, I have more to lose than all of you and I'm calling their bluff.  They're not going anywhere, they'll just try a new strategy - hopefully they'll realize that an honest, open strategy will work best with me.

then why bust your back, if they will eventually do the heavy lifting?

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 04:44:12 AM

then why bust your back, if they will eventually do the heavy lifting?

Because it's my job to try and at least bring on big players like Michael Terpin and because CEX and F2 have obviously greatly mislead me many times so busting my back is the least I can do to at least get the right board in place.

Unless you guys think a guy like Michael Terpin on the board was a waste of my time and efforts. 

Unlike most people I don't like standing and watching everyone do all the work.  I have told our partners to tell me of they don't agree with any of my choices to the board so I did my best to work in tandem with their plans.

edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:58:46 AM

not to try and rock the ixboat but you seem a bit over-emotional.

is it AT ALL possible that 'lets blow up ixcoin community' could have meant....

Top Definition. To become famous, successful, and respected usually within a small amount of time    Huh

thats what i would take that as meaning these days, but i just want to be sure you're not getting worked up over a misunderstanding/slang.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 06:01:57 AM

Top Definition. To become famous, successful, and respected usually within a small amount of time    Huh

thats what i would take that as meaning these days, but i just want to be sure you're not getting worked up over a misunderstanding/slang.

Hahaha.  No.  I was talking about destroying things like Discus Fish.

Let's blow up the community meant to destroy it.  Clearly.  Don't make me post the screenshot (which I saved).

And I'm not being over emotional - I am exactly properly emotional for exactly what these people are doing. 

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 10:34:50 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 12:09:00 PM by publicjud

Top Definition. To become famous, successful, and respected usually within a small amount of time    Huh

Hahaha.  No.  I was talking about destroying things like Discus Fish.

Let's blow up the community meant to destroy it.  Clearly.  Don't make me post the screenshot (which I saved).

And I'm not being over emotional - I am exactly properly emotional for exactly what these people are doing.  

I'm a little confused?  You say these people have a plan for iXcoin which you saw 2 years ago.  That's the reason you and I bought.  Someone using iXcoin for whatever, is what will add value to iXcoin.  If they want you off the board to fulfill these plans, why do you object?  I would have thought you would be happy to see the time come when iXcoin was going 'mainstream'.  Are you not satisfied to just make money off a more valuable iXcoin?  You want to be the head of whatever huge 'evil' they have in mind for the coin?  Help me understand.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 10:39:32 AM

Restore your strength and patience, you they will be very much needed.
alc

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:47:05 PM

What they've been trying to do for 2 years now is destroy my reputation and make me look unstable
Your "twin brothers" thread is so chock full of batshit loco nonsense (numerology, quotes from the book of Revelation, etc etc) that I think it's fair to say you do an excellent job of both ruining your reputation and making yourself look unstable. For instance (from the same post as above, no less):
I have become iXCoin.
I am your only connection to reality.
These are really excellent examples of crazy things to say! Especially when the topic of discussion is an ostensibly decentralised currency.

Vlad, you crack me up. I can't believe anyone would take you seriously, much less give you any money, but hey, there's the old saying about one being born every minute...
zebedee
Donator

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:04:20 PM

Vlad, you crack me up. I can't believe anyone would take you seriously, much less give you any money, but hey, there's the old saying about one being born every minute...
What makes you think anyone takes him seriously?  I've seen no evidence...
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 03:09:34 PM

Restore your strength and patience, you they will be very much needed.

Thanks, brother!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 04:37:14 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2015, 05:33:22 AM by Vlad2Vlad

A friendly Provocation for the Dragon of the East:  Blinded by Destiny!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 05:46:56 AM

Something just dawned on me.

Charlie Shrem was know as Mr. Bitcoin [and he was the loudest most outspoken one too] and he was the first one they took out; and is now serving hard time for some bullshit crime committed by bankers every day on a thousand times the scale.

Sooooo...maybe I'm heading in the wrong direction here as far as destiny is concerned.  haha!

Seriously though...crypto isn't a joke.  There is a lot at play here for too many ruthless banks, corporations and governments.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 07:32:23 AM

Just an FYI for the community - there may be some plan to use iXcoin as the exclusive live test net for Bitcoin.

This would set a massive game changing precedent and greatly empower iXcoin.

This is why I blew up a couple days ago, because they made me totally believe this was happening for who knows what game they're playing now [with my head].  Knowing the games they play I first got written confirmation that Discus Fish was willing to do whatever it took to run a proper test, which wouldn't have been easy or cheap.

With their confirmation in hand which was something like:  "Yes, Ixcoin is the perfect playground for something like this," I went straight to Gavin on Twitter and publicly promised him we can do a live test net for Bitcoin.  Shockingly, Gavin responded both times to me but was skeptical, sighting lack of txs, too low of a price and old code (all of these issues we can fix if our partners would stop lying and I could have gotten Gavin to agree; I have no doubt).

But just like Clockwork, just hours after I promised Gavin all these things I get a message from Discus Fish detailing how they could never possibly run a proper test for the 20mb Bitcoin fork.  haha!

So how do you go from yes ixc is perfect and we can get it done to no way, it's no possible?

The only explanation is that these people love using me for certain jobs which they have a hard time doing and then as often as possible making me look bad to try and tear me down.

I thought I was being so careful this time getting everything in writing and being VERY CLEAR and I still got punched in the nose.  Just so you guys understand what happened and this was the second stunt in just 3 days where they messed with me.

But here's my feeling which is why I'm telling you guys this, it is just my gut feeling, and I have no proof cause Gavin and Discus Fish both said no, but my gut feeling is that they will use IXcoin as a live test net which would transform IXC into the biggest crypto coin, above that ShitCoin, Litecoin.

I have always worked hard to keep you guys informed cause that's part of my duty so I'm telling you what I think.

Like always please use caution - especially with something like this which is just my instinct, my gut feeling with no evidence whatsoever.

Cheers!

JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:34:05 PM

Let me break the silence here and comment on recent politics.

I'm sure many including Vlad will remember that I am no "YES" man. Vlad and I have headbutted on occasion. So when I say that I appreciate the job Vlad has been doing for ixcoin, I mean it. Lets be honest here. Does Vlad need an ixcoin swear jar? Probably. Does Vlad display a little narcissism now and again, probably. But he is the only one that is actively promoting ixcoin. What some have been finding as over the top posts that are a little raw I'm seeing alot of passion. The man has passion, imagine if the community would just help support that passion.

Here's an olive branch.

The community conversation is right here. It's not too hard to find. Why cex or df can't ever join the conversation. I have no idea. Grow some balls cex or df.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 11:11:58 PM

Let me break the silence here and comment on recent politics.

I'm sure many including Vlad will remember that I am no "YES" man. Vlad and I have headbutted on occasion. So when I say that I appreciate the job Vlad has been doing for ixcoin, I mean it. Lets be honest here. Does Vlad need an ixcoin swear jar? Probably. Does Vlad display a little narcissism now and again, probably. But he is the only one that is actively promoting ixcoin. What some have been finding as over the top posts that are a little raw I'm seeing alot of passion. The man has passion, imagine if the community would just help support that passion.

Here's an olive branch.

The community conversation is right here. It's not too hard to find. Why cex or df can't ever join the conversation. I have no idea. Grow some balls cex or df.

Thanks so much for your support; I appreciate it!

cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 01:13:44 AM

on prior posts/ more recent ones let me state this

Is Vlad a little 'crazy' or 'over the top' , absolutly. Still he has done a lot for iX coin and got a lot of people involved with it. I think he is very good for iX coin.

As far as using iX as a 'testnet' for bitcoin's planned change of block size that is probably not a good idea.

I am not knocking iX , however it currently lacks the number of nodes, distribution of mining,  transaction volume and other items necessary to place it on par with bitcoin.

Even if it had those being an auxuliary chain is an extra technical complication.

Finally, why should iX allow it's network to be used as a 'testing ground' for another project ?

What would the compensation be to holders of iX ?

In theory if the bitcoin development team wanted to they could just go ahead and do this on their own since iX is an open source project released under the mit license..... nothing can stop them or others from trying this.....

What if somebody does this and these experiments cause problems ?   In simple language , iX could get 'broken' ......

I won't get into technical details but there are very good reasons some core developers and other very smart people are not 100% in favor of the proposals currently being considered for bitcoin.   iX does not have the resources as a community at present to deal with serious technical issues that could come out of big /major changes to the network.

I support Vlad and his ability to make connections with people and get them involved in iX coin.
Also while I have to admit it is a unique idea , and Vlad is great at kicking ideas around .... some of his ideas are great , some (maybe based on his non programer level of understnading of how the source code/other things work)  are not such great ideas.   

With any network , developers can release any code they want, the people who mine and control the hash power are the people who are mostly in control. 

Vlad I love you, but this idea is a little crazy.

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 01:46:21 AM

Thanks for your input, Cinnamon.

That's why I insisted on getting a written confirmation from Discus Fish.  I figured they had more to lose than me and if they agreed to use ix as a test net then that would mean they had a plan to do it right.

I don't know the tech like programmers like you so all of this would have to be weighed out if it ever happened but I do know this would be a massive opportunity for iXcoin on many levels and without taking some risk we may never get ahead of all the other alts.

I probably have more at risk than any other community member and if I had some guarantees from the likes of Discus Fish and I could get major players like Gavin to work on the project then I would take that risk in a heart beat.

And I'd probably try to talk everyone here into doing it as well.  lol

But right now it's a moot point; it seems neither Gavin nor Discus Fish is interested.

kraizi

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 05:47:12 AM

I agree with Cinnamon.  Just the sound of being a test net doesn't give me a good feeling.  I'm not sure what all we'd be testing, but it sounds dangerous.  Besides, Bitcoin already has a test net.  Why do they need ixcoin?

I think it's just a matter of time before Bitcoin's block chain starts getting clogged, and devs start looking for other block chains to use for legitimate projects.  We will be well positioned for the spill over.

Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: