Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:35:20 AM

Because the Philippines is on the list, Good job and nice move Arena Space! 100% sure that you will not regret it. I'm about to experience this kind of technology Grin
The team of Arena Space believe that the Philippines is a good place to build this kind of park. We all know that this country is well known in different tourist spot, meaning not just Filipino people can experience this park but also tourist from different country.

I just hope they can execute and build an arena space here and have enough space for the park .

I believe that there is enough space here, but not in Manila though. It is ill-adviced to put up in Manila with the horrible traffic conditions and lack of space. I think it is better if they will put up an arena in the nearby cities or provinces.
Maybe like, Laguna or Pampanga or in Bulacan, thought it all in franchising for now. Hope we will choose to build here in the Philippines.
But as you see in their commercial picture and videos, it only need a little space which is better to place it in Super Market like MOA, SM Mega Mall, SM North and many more.
If they will partner with big malls here in the Philippines, how they can accommodate more people? I think they will compromise the safety and security of all their customers. For me, it is better if they have separate space.
Good suggestion you have right there. Maybe Arena should make a separate space big enough to accomodate the people patronizing thier services. More staff and more equipment and specially more security and guidelines for the people .

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:06:25 AM

Is there an age limit when visiting the park? By the way, what is the minimum token purchase?
I think there's no age limit, you can't enjoy Vr parks if there's have an age limit
I think age 1 to 4 cannot be play in arena they do not know about it since they are too young.
Yes they have not enough knowledge about the VR.
this days even newborn baby already know how to use gadgets.. I saw on a commercial..Smiley st young age.. children now are very good in using new technology...,:)
Kids today are engaged in a technology where using gadgets is easy. i think parental guidance and proper use of gadgets are the best solution.
well.. the best option is. engagr you children on a street game.. like tumbang preso or agawan base:Smiley thats more gud thing for children to do.... vr technology is more likely to use by adults with minimum sepervision And already has a lot of knowledge in the said technology..Smiley
I remember that games also. Physical activities will be good to kids. It is quite fun to do specially on summer . On the other hand, when kids are using vr gadgets it should be supervised by adults or parents.

Greenwinter

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:01:52 PM

Cinema 360° module

This a cinema theater of the future, where you can watch films in panoramic perspective thanks to 360° video technology. Cinema 360° module can offer you documentaries about nature, animals, wondrous corners of our planet as well as short live action and animated films for kids and breathtaking animated roller coaster.

All you need for that journey is to put on the VR goggles and make yourself comfortable in a Cinema 360° module chair.

hasis

Activity: 159
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:14:02 PM

Token for virtual reality entertainment park is very interesting. Already 6 VR parks are functioning successfully and looking for more. That sound's good.
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:26:18 PM

Cinema 360° module

This a cinema theater of the future, where you can watch films in panoramic perspective thanks to 360° video technology. Cinema 360° module can offer you documentaries about nature, animals, wondrous corners of our planet as well as short live action and animated films for kids and breathtaking animated roller coaster.

All you need for that journey is to put on the VR goggles and make yourself comfortable in a Cinema 360° module chair.

Well, this is the face of the technology nowadays, so ARena Space didn't just focus on games but also on movies?

Kikestocio23

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:31:14 PM

Because the Philippines is on the list, Good job and nice move Arena Space! 100% sure that you will not regret it. I'm about to experience this kind of technology Grin
The team of Arena Space believe that the Philippines is a good place to build this kind of park. We all know that this country is well known in different tourist spot, meaning not just Filipino people can experience this park but also tourist from different country.

I just hope they can execute and build an arena space here and have enough space for the park .

Im sure the developer and the investor who will invest to arena space so that it can build here in the Philippines are all aware about it so they will make plan so that they can execute and build VR park for Filipino people .
Good News! Philippines  are included on the list. We just need to wait to experience the Arena Space.

I am glad to report that the arena space is being brought to the Philippines. it would have happened because the Filipinos could enjoy the arena space too much.

This will be a blast! hmmm, I'm curious where would be the feasible location of this park in the Philippines.

olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:42:07 PM

Cinema 360° module

Well, this is the face of the technology nowadays, so ARena Space didn't just focus on games but also on movies?
Yes, Arena Space is not just focusing on games but also movies. They are looking for many ways to use VR and look for more interactions to enjoy inside the park.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:03:45 AM

Is there an age limit when visiting the park? By the way, what is the minimum token purchase?
I think there's no age limit, you can't enjoy Vr parks if there's have an age limit
I think age 1 to 4 cannot be play in arena they do not know about it since they are too young.
this days even newborn baby already know how to use gadgets.. I saw on a commercial..Smiley st young age.. children now are very good in using new technology...,:)
Kids today are engaged in a technology where using gadgets is easy. i think parental guidance and proper use of gadgets are the best solution.
well.. the best option is. engagr you children on a street game.. like tumbang preso or agawan base:Smiley thats more gud thing for children to do.... vr technology is more likely to use by adults with minimum sepervision And already has a lot of knowledge in the said technology..Smiley
I remember that games also. Physical activities will be good to kids. It is quite fun to do specially on summer . On the other hand, when kids are using vr gadgets it should be supervised by adults or parents.
It is good that kids/children today knows how to play street games. More physical activities and interaction to other kids/children. Maybe this is a good suggestion to Arena Space to have a place inside the park wherein children can do physical activities not just sitting and used VR.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:22:02 AM

Cinema 360° module

How cool the design specially the chairs. The Space Arena is not a cheap project for sure. They even care about the design in the smallest detail of their company. Better to invest more for future sense.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:00:40 AM

Cinema 360° module

How cool the design specially the chairs. The Space Arena is not a cheap project for sure. They even care about the design in the smallest detail of their company. Better to invest more for future sense.

State of the art facilities and equipment makes ARena Space more exciting. I really wanna grab an experience with that 360 degree cinema if I will be given a chance.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:22:53 AM

Cinema 360° module

Well done Arena Space, We have 3D movies before and now Cinema 360 ° module with Virtual reality. It is fun because it is in line with our era of rapid technological changes. This is especially useful for children and they will be aware of our past times and able to see the species in our fast and the face of our universe.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:31:36 AM

Cinema 360° module

Well done Arena Space, We have 3D movies before and now Cinema 360 ° module with Virtual reality. It is fun because it is in line with our era of rapid technological changes. This is especially useful for children and they will be aware of our past times and able to see the species in our fast and the face of our universe.
They don't need a lot customer service assistant to assist many costumer. This means they don't need a lot of employee to be hire. Good business for sure, they will minimize all potential cash out to have a maximum profit to hold. Strategy and experience is a big factor to one business. Better to invest this worthy project.
lexkiee28

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:11:13 AM

It is good that kids/children today knows how to play street games. More physical activities and interaction to other kids/children. Maybe this is a good suggestion to Arena Space to have a place inside the park wherein children can do physical activities not just sitting and used VR.
Indeed. If that happen, there will more kids who will patronize arena for sure. Not only for adults but also for the young ones Smiley. It's like a variety of entertainment park. Different sites of attractions for everyone.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:01:35 AM

Im sure the developer and the investor who will invest to arena space so that it can build here in the Philippines are all aware about it so they will make plan so that they can execute and build VR park for Filipino people .
Good News! Philippines  are included on the list. We just need to wait to experience the Arena Space.

I am glad to report that the arena space is being brought to the Philippines. it would have happened because the Filipinos could enjoy the arena space too much.

This will be a blast! hmmm, I'm curious where would be the feasible location of this park in the Philippines.
Is there a exact date arena space build their park in thr Philippines? I know all of us excited to experience the best park worldwide.
Greenwinter

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:01:46 AM

✅ Motion VR

For most, virtual reality means goggles and controllers and a tangle of wires. But what if it’s possible to play VR games with just VR helmet and body movement, by dodging, waving your hands and just in general use your body coordination?

In Motion VR you can workout with a boxing dummy like a pro, fly like a bird, accelerating with every beat of your wings (well… hands) 😀 and fight an army with entire arsenal of weapons!

#ARenaSpace #virtualreality #augmentedreality #VR #AR #amusementpark #technology
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:07:23 AM

Cinema 360° module

Looks very well and there are assistants focused on players who are ready to provide their services that can be helped. For me Cinema 360° module is good for students and person who love to explore and to learn different things in life and universe.

lexkiee28

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:20:31 AM

Cinema 360° module

Looks like your in a imax theater on the philippines. But this cinema 360 of arena space gives more convenient , hassle free experience to the users. Specially on the cinematic viewing 360 is unimaginable and quite entertainable than imax.

bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:54:02 AM

is their a vr game for adults only:HuhSmiley
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:12:15 AM

Wow, a 360deg panoramic movie experience is one of the best attraction for me. This is just awesome

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/26168056_144057276299515_984361513353944818_n.jpg?oh=4076b748dcf00f17a75db69a321eec9e&oe=5AF2719E
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:21:04 PM

Me too im also curious about that, but for me the best location of this park i think here in Manila because there so many techie and as we all know manila is the capital of the Philippines.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: