Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:24:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
vinceB

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:41:22 PM

I just wanna know all of you have been received the reward? like twitter and facebook campaign thanks in advance

In telegram ive read about the payment in airdrop they will distribute after the ico

ive read the ico will be held in the end of the first quater

when is the first quater will end?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Iambatman

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:46:21 PM

what is the current ico now i dint see it in the site how can i see it someone pls help me thanks in advance
kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:57:07 PM

Because the Philippines is on the list, Good job and nice move Arena Space! 100% sure that you will not regret it. I'm about to experience this kind of technology Grin
Is this real? i have not been looking at this thread lately and their website but if this is true i'm pretty sure kids here in the philippines will love the technology that ARena space will bring here.
Actually it is not yet sure that Philippines will have a branch of ARena Space. Because the devs only said that there is someone here in the Phililpines who wants to have franchise. But there is so much requirements to comply before it will finalize that is why it is not sure yet. But we are also hoping that it will happen.

Yes Thats right there's still a lot to consider but the thought that someone from this country would like to franchise gives us hope that we might experience Arena space and that is a good start. 
It's still uncertain whether there will be such a park in the Philippines, I hope that they will have it here too.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:21:51 PM

Someone can tell if when will end the arena space holiday?
jonland22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:33:51 PM

so 8 parks are already available in Russia, can't believe this company is really going worldwide in order to fulfill a lot of request all over the world and i'm amazed even in the philippines they are planning to build one here  Grin

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:55:01 PM

so 8 parks are already available in Russia, can't believe this company is really going worldwide in order to fulfill a lot of request all over the world and i'm amazed even in the philippines they are planning to build one here  Grin
I'm so happy for that great news, I'm sure that a lot of Filipinos here in the Philippines are also happy. A park like this is the great bonding for all of the people here.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

Because the Philippines is on the list, Good job and nice move Arena Space! 100% sure that you will not regret it. I'm about to experience this kind of technology Grin
Is this real? i have not been looking at this thread lately and their website but if this is true i'm pretty sure kids here in the philippines will love the technology that ARena space will bring here.
Not only children can enjoy this kind of park, but also the adults will enjoy it too. I'm sure that this will be an awesome bonding for all of the Filipino family.
yes, their gadget will be good for adults as well since not all are suitable for young ages.
Even our parents will absolutely enjoy the VR Technology, Certainly many people will be visiting this kind of park.
Somehow you are right but as we all know most of the parents now a days are not really enjoying the technology. They still want the old and traditional way of entertainment.

Maybe you're right, but we also know and feel the improvement of our technology can no longer be avoided. Yes, there are parents who still want the ancient games but of course many people are also welcome in this type of high-tech games so what we need to do is respect the wants of each one.
Most of them are so advanced technology even in adults, so it will definitely try the VR Technology. I'm sure that they will enjoy it.

neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:27:54 PM

I'm sure that so many people will be excite to experience the VR Technology. Many people will be happy for this kind of Park.
That's right, a lot of people will be happy because of this kind of park, they will enjoy the VR Technology. Thanks ARena space for making a kind of park like this.

thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:33:34 PM

May we know who is the franchisee here in the philippines? I remember that i also did ask this question to the team. Also, i tried asking them the capital requirements and other possible requirements in setting up a franchise here in the country. Im afraid they havent get backed at me on this yet.
I think they would not give us the info regarding the franchisee, but regarding the requirements , I think its in their last post regarding the status of the project , just check it out it previous pages.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:58:21 AM

What if the Arena space is looks like Enchanted Kingdom or Star City. Do they have entrance fee only or they have different fee in every games you want to try. Just wondering in this VR Parks.
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:35:26 AM

What if the Arena space is looks like Enchanted Kingdom or Star City. Do they have entrance fee only or they have different fee in every games you want to try. Just wondering in this VR Parks.
well... entrabce fee is basic on every amusement park... coz even you will not play.. you can also ecperience the vr tech thru ,
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:58:26 AM

Can anyone give some information about the project? Is they still running for it? I thought they have been stop for holidays, when will be they going back?
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:26:04 AM

I'm sure that so many people will be excite to experience the VR Technology. Many people will be happy for this kind of Park.
That's right, a lot of people will be happy because of this kind of park, they will enjoy the VR Technology. Thanks ARena space for making a kind of park like this.
For sure, a lot of  people are excited on this. Hopefully, it will push through.
jackielim

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:37:43 AM

ARena Space VR project News!

Hey there! This is Vasily and I want to make a short update on the current project status. By the moment pre-ICO stage has been finished.

Our team has done serious work:
During this time we opened 4 franchising ARena Space VR parks (see at our web-site https://arenaspace.ru/en/nashi-parki/ );
We’ve raised investments above min cap which is 283 kUSD in crypto and fiat currency for building a big VR amusement park and preparing for ICO (we are finalizing the Contract at the moment);
Moreover, in December we plan to announce location of Big Park for our audience after signing a contract;
We are glad to announce, that our project is almost ready for the next stage and has all the necessary resources for that;
We keep working on the ARena Park Manager platform;
We’ve also entered into a few strategic partnerships with one of the biggest shopping and entertainment chains in Russia - Mega (IKEA Centres) and one of the biggest cinema chain in CIS Region;
We are currently working on building a network of agents who will sell franchise of our parks all over the world.

Join our ARena Space Franchise Program! https://goo.gl/forms/JxlGsIPYRz240wBs2

First of all we aim to reinforce our ideas with our actions. Hence we direct all our resources to parks building and product development. Our goal is to to build the largest VR amusement parks chain in the world, that needs our team long-term efforts, VR community strengthening and significant forces. We move step by step and, as was declared, plan to open our 1st Big Park in Q1 2018 in Moscow. We receive requests for franchise opening in Iran, Siria, Czech Republic, Philippines, Spain and we are preparing to open 10 more parks in the next quarter.

For this we’ve launched ARena Space Franchise Program. We offer a reward of 7% to the community for selling our franchise in any city or country of the world. For the details please check: https://goo.gl/forms/JxlGsIPYRz240wBs2

Our franchise chain is growing faster than was expected, therefore coming ICO parameters can slightly vary. Despite expected hype we are discussing a decline of hard cap and shorten Token sale period because of new non-ICO large investors interested in the project. Due to several reasons namely limited team resources, franchise development to scale the business, dynamic and unpredictable ICO environment, huge efforts needed, and forthcoming holidays (Catholic Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year), we decided to postpone ICO terms to the end of Q1 2018 in order to launch it successfully.

We would like to congratulate once again all those who join the project at pre-ICO stage as you’ve managed to get Tokens under the most beneficial conditions.

We are creating the big story and especially grateful to those of you who share it with us from the very beginning. ARena Space VR team is ready to answer all your questions in our Telegram chat, on Bitcointalk forum and by any available channel. Thank you for your support. We will keep you updated with the news on new amusement parks of the future!

MAIN LINKS

www.arenaspace.io

https://arenaspace.ru/en/franshiza/

www.facebook.com/ArenaSpaceWorld

www.twitter.com/ArenaSpaceWorld

www.instagram.com/arenaspaceworld

Thanks for the updates, good to know that you have great strategy and plans.
Indeed, this is a good news! Since I started Ive heard about this project, I knew that this will work on and successful. And now, many investors are coming to franchise. Great Job to everyone.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:07:41 AM

ARena Space VR project News!

Hey there! This is Vasily and I want to make a short update on the current project status. By the moment pre-ICO stage has been finished.

Our team has done serious work:
During this time we opened 4 franchising ARena Space VR parks (see at our web-site https://arenaspace.ru/en/nashi-parki/ );
We’ve raised investments above min cap which is 283 kUSD in crypto and fiat currency for building a big VR amusement park and preparing for ICO (we are finalizing the Contract at the moment);
Moreover, in December we plan to announce location of Big Park for our audience after signing a contract;
We are glad to announce, that our project is almost ready for the next stage and has all the necessary resources for that;
We keep working on the ARena Park Manager platform;
We’ve also entered into a few strategic partnerships with one of the biggest shopping and entertainment chains in Russia - Mega (IKEA Centres) and one of the biggest cinema chain in CIS Region;
We are currently working on building a network of agents who will sell franchise of our parks all over the world.

Join our ARena Space Franchise Program! https://goo.gl/forms/JxlGsIPYRz240wBs2

First of all we aim to reinforce our ideas with our actions. Hence we direct all our resources to parks building and product development. Our goal is to to build the largest VR amusement parks chain in the world, that needs our team long-term efforts, VR community strengthening and significant forces. We move step by step and, as was declared, plan to open our 1st Big Park in Q1 2018 in Moscow. We receive requests for franchise opening in Iran, Siria, Czech Republic, Philippines, Spain and we are preparing to open 10 more parks in the next quarter.

For this we’ve launched ARena Space Franchise Program. We offer a reward of 7% to the community for selling our franchise in any city or country of the world. For the details please check: https://goo.gl/forms/JxlGsIPYRz240wBs2

Our franchise chain is growing faster than was expected, therefore coming ICO parameters can slightly vary. Despite expected hype we are discussing a decline of hard cap and shorten Token sale period because of new non-ICO large investors interested in the project. Due to several reasons namely limited team resources, franchise development to scale the business, dynamic and unpredictable ICO environment, huge efforts needed, and forthcoming holidays (Catholic Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year), we decided to postpone ICO terms to the end of Q1 2018 in order to launch it successfully.

We would like to congratulate once again all those who join the project at pre-ICO stage as you’ve managed to get Tokens under the most beneficial conditions.

We are creating the big story and especially grateful to those of you who share it with us from the very beginning. ARena Space VR team is ready to answer all your questions in our Telegram chat, on Bitcointalk forum and by any available channel. Thank you for your support. We will keep you updated with the news on new amusement parks of the future!

MAIN LINKS

www.arenaspace.io

https://arenaspace.ru/en/franshiza/

www.facebook.com/ArenaSpaceWorld

www.twitter.com/ArenaSpaceWorld

www.instagram.com/arenaspaceworld

Great news!  Congrats Arena space.  A lot of people can now enjoy and experience virtual reality as soon as the franchise of the parks happen.  It may take time but it will be worth it for sure. 
jackielim

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:25:03 AM

The team of Arena Space believe that the Philippines is a good place to build this kind of park. We all know that this country is well known in different tourist spot, meaning not just Filipino people can experience this park but also tourist from different country.

I just hope they can execute and build an arena space here and have enough space for the park .

Im sure the developer and the investor who will invest to arena space so that it can build here in the Philippines are all aware about it so they will make plan so that they can execute and build VR park for Filipino people .
Good News! Philippines  are included on the list. We just need to wait to experience the Arena Space.
gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:10:04 AM

how about the ico of the arena? does not a problem with the project?

gayletot

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:16:02 AM

The team of Arena Space believe that the Philippines is a good place to build this kind of park. We all know that this country is well known in different tourist spot, meaning not just Filipino people can experience this park but also tourist from different country.

I just hope they can execute and build an arena space here and have enough space for the park .

Im sure the developer and the investor who will invest to arena space so that it can build here in the Philippines are all aware about it so they will make plan so that they can execute and build VR park for Filipino people .
Good News! Philippines  are included on the list. We just need to wait to experience the Arena Space.

I am glad to report that the arena space is being brought to the Philippines. it would have happened because the Filipinos could enjoy the arena space too much.

bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:29:02 AM

I am glad to report that the arena space is being brought to the Philippines. it would have happened because the Filipinos could enjoy the arena space too much.
wow .... this is great... well. we have just to wait until arena is reafy to use... cant wait to experience such unique and incredible gaming technology...Smiley good luck arena space...
gayletot

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:30:53 AM

finally more countries is on the list for next arena parks to be made, they are really going worldwide Smiley
in my opinion, if that will happen I think its coin will rise up  Grin

may you choose the Philippines. for sure many Filipinos will support the arena space when incidentally.

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: