Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:17:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:15:30 AM

I hope that we will also have an arena space here in the Philippines, Im sure that it will be enjoyed by people who are young or old it will be an awesome family bonding to all of the Filipinos.

Our dream is still a dream as of now, the people behind this project first priority the rich country like Las Vegas, Barcelona , Moscow . It is sad to know this . I hope they will try to give poor country like Philippines their services when it comes in advance technology of VR.
I think the reason why they are prioritizing those country is not because they are rich country, it is because the cryptocurrency in those country is well known by the people. I mean crytocurrency is popular to them to the point that almost half of their population are involve in crypto world.
Maybe, I think the reason why they are picking countries who are involve in cryptocurreny, is because their mode of payment will be in virtual money. It says in their site and medium, their tokens will be used for any payments in Arena Space and in order to implement that mode of payments, there must be a crypto involve.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:31:28 AM

I hope that we will also have an arena space here in the Philippines, Im sure that it will be enjoyed by people who are young or old it will be an awesome family bonding to all of the Filipinos.

Our dream is still a dream as of now, the people behind this project first priority the rich country like Las Vegas, Barcelona , Moscow . It is sad to know this . I hope they will try to give poor country like Philippines their services when it comes in advance technology of VR.

Dont lose hope, as what I have read into their website , its true they prioritize first some of rich country like Moscow and Barcelona . But they also stated there that the plan to launch and make a park globally it means we can have a chance to experience it . It just take time , lets first support their ICO .
Yeah right, I also read some publication like that. They plan to spread out world wide and to have atleast one branch in every country. So therefore, there is a chance to have here in Philippines. We just need to wait for that time.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:55:00 AM

they already have a lot of branches. it means that arena space is already popular. no doubt about that because the project is very cool. there are lots of gamers all over the globe.
Yes that's true, not only popular but also very in demand today. Since this kind of entertainment is very good in terms of effects and the images is very real.
yes they have 6 branches if im not mistaken, they already popular.
That's right they already have sone branches and sooner or later it will add more branches because Arena Space will expand their business and I think their target is to have atleast one branch in every country.

You're right that Arena Space is planning to build parks in different countries and the successful of Crowdsale will help them to speed up the process of expansion.
Building parks in different countries is better idea, it's profitable and may bring more success. And it also brings Happiness and Enjoyment to the people, due the spreading of Arena Space of this modern technology.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:28:28 AM

they already have a lot of branches. it means that arena space is already popular. no doubt about that because the project is very cool. there are lots of gamers all over the globe.
Yes that's true, not only popular but also very in demand today. Since this kind of entertainment is very good in terms of effects and the images is very real.
yes they have 6 branches if im not mistaken, they already popular.
That's right they already have sone branches and sooner or later it will add more branches because Arena Space will expand their business and I think their target is to have atleast one branch in every country.

You're right that Arena Space is planning to build parks in different countries and the successful of Crowdsale will help them to speed up the process of expansion.
Building parks in different countries is better idea, it's profitable and may bring more success. And it also brings Happiness and Enjoyment to the people, due the spreading of Arena Space of this modern technology.
Yeah right. And when they already install Arena Space in every country, I suggest their kind of entertainment will be online. In order for every branch to connect and to play as one. It is more fun if you have someone joined in your game than you are only the one who are playing.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:51:39 AM

Correct me if I wrong , but is it true that their ICO will end by the first quarter of 2018 ? In that case it will be a long period of time until in launch in the market ?!
Can they state a plan on how they can achieve their hard cap ?
Yeah that's right. Their last phase of ICO will be in November 2017 to February 2018. In their road map, it says that in their PRE ICO they will build a branch in Moscow, maybe they intend to build in Moscow because it is a rich country and a lot of gamers are there so that their hard cap will possibly meet. Remember also that they already have an existing and functioning branch in some countries. I think it can help to reach their hard cap by the end of their ICO.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:40:30 AM

Correct me if I wrong , but is it true that their ICO will end by the first quarter of 2018 ? In that case it will be a long period of time until in launch in the market ?!
Can they state a plan on how they can achieve their hard cap ?
Yeah that's right. Their last phase of ICO will be in November 2017 to February 2018. In their road map, it says that in their PRE ICO they will build a branch in Moscow, maybe they intend to build in Moscow because it is a rich country and a lot of gamers are there so that their hard cap will possibly meet. Remember also that they already have an existing and functioning branch in some countries. I think it can help to reach their hard cap by the end of their ICO.
It also said on their road map, one of their plan to reach their hard cap is to raise investments for the first 5 ARena Space VR parks creation at the world core locations (Las Vegas, Barcelona, Dubai, Beijing and Moscow). Also they plan to sign partnerships with local partners in the said countries for operations and marketing.

neths29

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:50:01 AM

i agree on that,because me and my friends are gamers to. and for sure we will enjoy if we try this kind of VR games.
even if you're not a gamer I'm sure that you'll enjoy it because it's not just for gamers like us even when kids or adults can enjoy this kind of park.

neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:38:37 AM

Real working company with a great product.Is this not what the investor needs?

Totally agree with you. The photos shows that the company is running and it has equipments for VR. The expansion after the ico will be big.
It looks interesting I want to try this, I'm so excited that will have an amusement park like this here in the Philippines

Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:03:48 AM

Virtual reality or simply VR is an artificial environment that is created with software and presented to the user in such a way that the user suspends belief and accepts it as a real environment. And this is the main attraction of Arena Space. Arena Space is a Virtual Reality amusement park that already in operation since 2016 and wants to enter blockchain technology.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:18:59 AM

where you plan to build amusement parks. and I just asked how big they are?

nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:38:09 AM

Dont lose hope, as what I have read into their website , its true they prioritize first some of rich country like Moscow and Barcelona . But they also stated there that the plan to launch and make a park globally it means we can have a chance to experience it . It just take time , lets first support their ICO .
their priority is a rich country. thats why they dont choose phillipines as one of the other country to build a park that has VR technology.
but I think they saw that the technology in the Philippines has great potential. and they will earn a great income here in the philippines ..

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:42:07 AM

Yeah right, I also read some publication like that. They plan to spread out world wide and to have atleast one branch in every country. So therefore, there is a chance to have here in Philippines. We just need to wait for that time.

There will always be a chance but as of now, the chances are very slim. In order for the ARena Space to penetrate in the market they must atleast monopolize some of the well known countries, and if that happens, ARena Space must have 10-25% place vs the competitors. ARena has the unique IPQ(Ideal Product Quality) that other well known brand which offer the same services. We'll be waiting for like 2-3 years in order to achieve it. This is just my hunch.

Gagayalano123

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:48:57 AM

their priority is a rich country. thats why they dont choose phillipines as one of the other country to build a park that has VR technology.
but I think they saw that the technology in the Philippines has great potential. and they will earn a great income here in the philippines ..

Yes, Philippines has great potential, specially people here in the Philippines sure are trend setters and trend followers. It will be safe to create such park in our country.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲▂▃▅▇VESTARIN▇▅▃▂╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
Website ♦️ Whitepaper ♦️ Telegram◄►Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency◄►Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️ GitHub
╲____________________________╱╲_______________________________________________╱╲________________________╱
Johnmercuryxe4

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:54:25 AM

i agree on that,because me and my friends are gamers to. and for sure we will enjoy if we try this kind of VR games.
even if you're not a gamer I'm sure that you'll enjoy it because it's not just for gamers like us even when kids or adults can enjoy this kind of park.

Yep, It's not just for gamers but for the family. Games are not skill-intensive games, it is created for people to enjoy. They may lose the game but they will enjoy the process of playing virtual reality.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:02:56 PM

Yes, Philippines has great potential, specially people here in the Philippines sure are trend setters and trend followers. It will be safe to create such park in our country.

philippines again? there is no laws in philippines that support cryptocurrencies so why philippines? i think it is better in japan or korea where cryptos are backed by their government.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
brillarinal

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:07:15 PM

Guys, you're amazing! Tell more about investment's requirements
Gagayalano123

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:15:27 PM

philippines again? there is no laws in philippines that support cryptocurrencies so why philippines? i think it is better in japan or korea where cryptos are backed by their government.

And that's another factor why it is not yet plausible in the Philippines. It has great potentials yet there are internal problems that Philippine government should think about.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲▂▃▅▇VESTARIN▇▅▃▂╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
Website ♦️ Whitepaper ♦️ Telegram◄►Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency◄►Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️ GitHub
╲____________________________╱╲_______________________________________________╱╲________________________╱
unceprova

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:16:13 PM

im join!
my eth address f89b9ad11cfad98a6a4a38515b717669f46dd23fe09deeb30e3f338d33318e26

thanks!
Johnmercuryxe4

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:20:33 PM

You can watch the video about Arena Space ICO on Youtube!Here is a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzvSYH-FPm0

Thank you for the link! It's a great reference to watch for people who have mind-boggling questions in their mind (including me). I suggest people to watch it if you doubt this project.
Kikestocio23

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:40:04 PM

You can watch the video about Arena Space ICO on Youtube!Here is a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzvSYH-FPm0

Thank you for the link! It's a great reference to watch for people who have mind-boggling questions in their mind (including me). I suggest people to watch it if you doubt this project.

I watched the entire video, it's informative to the sense you can conclude that this project will be successful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: