Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:34:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18805 times)
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:23:31 PM

All over the world to make such parks! And what VR stories there are you planning?

Base on the white paper they produce and offer story telling for the kids with improvisation this called edutainment

I think they didnt said something like what would be the story of the park would be, but I think everything would be possible, like any story that we have in books can be put there, and the good part is you can experience being in that story using this arena. There are also different categories to accommodate different ages.

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495
Merit: 100

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 11:56:02 PM

In what country do you plan to start? I mean, where will be the first VR park?

the Arena Space park was established long ago, after all they're not a new company, they just wanted to use Blockchain technology so they started this ico.
yes your right before they start this ICO there are six branches fully operational.

yeah to be more precise, fully operational branches world wide.

Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:01:00 AM

Are those VR safe for the eyes? Though i know that this platform will help develop eyes and hand coordination, will it be bad for long exposure?
it will be bad if you play long hours using VR, its like watching the TV if you watch close to the TV it will be bad for your eyes, but i think ARENA SPACE PARK have the warning sign scatter in every corner of the park.

I think it would be bad for your eyes just like any other screens if you use it as often as you use your phones or gadgets. I think its gonna be okey, knowing that we are not gonna use it on daily basis, if we use this only on weekends or some especial occasions then I think there isn't gonna be any trouble.

akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:22:08 AM

All over the world to make such parks! And what VR stories there are you planning?

Base on the white paper they produce and offer story telling for the kids with improvisation this called edutainment

well edutainment is good as long as the education is not taken for granted by entertainment. is there a age restriction on the park? do 5 years old can play?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:27:20 AM

they already have a lot of branches. it means that arena space is already popular. no doubt about that because the project is very cool. there are lots of gamers all over the globe.
Yes that's true, not only popular but also very in demand today. Since this kind of entertainment is very good in terms of effects and the images is very real.
yes they have 6 branches if im not mistaken, they already popular.
That's right they already have sone branches and sooner or later it will add more branches because Arena Space will expand their business and I think their target is to have atleast one branch in every country.

You're right that Arena Space is planning to build parks in different countries and the successful of Crowdsale will help them to speed up the process of expansion.
Building parks in different countries is better idea, it's profitable and may bring more success. And it also brings Happiness and Enjoyment to the people, due the spreading of Arena Space of this modern technology.
Yeah right. And when they already install Arena Space in every country, I suggest their kind of entertainment will be online. In order for every branch to connect and to play as one. It is more fun if you have someone joined in your game than you are only the one who are playing.
Yes, and we will have the opportunity to get to know other people abroad and we will be aware of their ethics and at the same time we were enjoying the games. Your thoughts about upgrading to have online games are good because there are players who want the game competitor to be both a person and not a computer.
akihiro101117

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:32:37 AM

Are those VR safe for the eyes? Though i know that this platform will help develop eyes and hand coordination, will it be bad for long exposure?
it will be bad if you play long hours using VR, its like watching the TV if you watch close to the TV it will be bad for your eyes, but i think ARENA SPACE PARK have the warning sign scatter in every corner of the park.

I think it would be bad for your eyes just like any other screens if you use it as often as you use your phones or gadgets. I think its gonna be okey, knowing that we are not gonna use it on daily basis, if we use this only on weekends or some especial occasions then I think there isn't gonna be any trouble.

nobody uses harmful screen for the eyes now. VR googles are designed not to hurt the vision unless of improper use or overuse.

★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:36:54 AM

I hope that we will also have an arena space here in the Philippines, Im sure that it will be enjoyed by people who are young or old it will be an awesome family bonding to all of the Filipinos.
i agree on that,because me and my friends are gamers to. and for sure we will enjoy if we try this kind of VR games.
even if you're not a gamer I'm sure that you'll enjoy it because it's not just for gamers like us even when kids or adults can enjoy this kind of park.
I agree, for example I'm not a computer game player then I see VR TECHNOLOGY I was wondering why its players are happy and it's starting to get my attention to try and play it.
ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:42:43 AM

I hope that we will also have an arena space here in the Philippines, Im sure that it will be enjoyed by people who are young or old it will be an awesome family bonding to all of the Filipinos.
i agree on that,because me and my friends are gamers to. and for sure we will enjoy if we try this kind of VR games.
even if you're not a gamer I'm sure that you'll enjoy it because it's not just for gamers like us even when kids or adults can enjoy this kind of park.
I agree, for example I'm not a computer game player then I see VR TECHNOLOGY I was wondering why its players are happy and it's starting to get my attention to try and play it.
Yes that would be great to have such VR park here in the Philippines that will be the first VR park I guess. however I think i would be costly. But the fun and entertainment that it could give will be worth of.
ejarales

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:45:41 AM

nobody uses harmful screen for the eyes now. VR googles are designed not to hurt the vision unless of improper use or overuse.
I'am sure that Arena Space conducted a study with regards to the health of it's customer before it operates. Arena space is giving a unique way of entertainment at the same time they are considering the health of it's client. And of course they will give instructions and safety precaution first before using of VR
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:45:56 AM

it is good to hear that you guys are enjoying the idea of the product.
i think putting up VR park in the philippines is a good investment because of your good feedback.
akihiro101117

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:49:34 AM

I'am sure that Arena Space conducted a study with regards to the health of it's customer before it operates. Arena space is giving a unique way of entertainment at the same time they are considering the health of it's client.

yes exactly. there are already 6 VR parks existing in russia and it there are no incident reports pertaining to VR's harmful effects on human vision. prevention is always better than cure. if you fell uncomfortable then try to ask for assistance and i think i will surely entertain suggestions and other options

ejarales

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:50:31 AM

im join!
my eth address f89b9ad11cfad98a6a4a38515b717669f46dd23fe09deeb30e3f338d33318e26

thanks!

Oh, thanks buddy for supporting us! Smiley
thats not ETH ADDRESS that is your private key bro!
You can join and support Arena Space without giving such info like that on the public. Btw, thank you for supporting Arena Space Smiley
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:52:58 AM

Yes that would be great to have such VR park here in the Philippines that will be the first VR park I guess. however I think i would be costly. But the fun and entertainment that it could give will be worth of.

entertainment is priceless and people will surely pay the price for them to try it out. remember that the first iphone is much expensive than the succeeding models meaning as long as there is a demand for that certain pruduct, there will be sales regardless of the price
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:53:51 AM

Actually I'm not totally a gamer but with arena space that you can bond with your family and friends that's nice It is for everyone who wants to experience  vr not for the gamers only.
Yeah right . Arena Space gives us a full experience of virtual reality world you can ever imagined. I think its also good for the family bonding. It's a nice activity for the family to experience a vr controlled games.

lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:57:14 AM

Actually I'm not totally a gamer but with arena space that you can bond with your family and friends that's nice It is for everyone who wants to experience  vr not for the gamers only.
Yeah right . Arena Space gives us a full experience of virtual reality world you can ever imagined. I think its also good for the family bonding. It's a nice activity for the family to experience a vr controlled games.
Having this kind of virtual reality controlled games are actualy fun and exciting. Provided they  open it to the public. It will be a nice experience for us to try this.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:15:55 AM

they may not be able to affect the eyes of many people I'm sure they have a healthy advice in that case. maybe if you played too much ..
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:52:03 AM

yes i think it will be bad for the eyes if you play long hours using the VR you need to moderate your self and set the playing time in order to avoid eye damage.
It's not good for the eyes can cause dry out and feel fatigue because of not blinking when you wear VR your focus is on what you see maybe use vr half an hour
it's up to us if we did not put some limitation. There's nothing wrong about playing in the arena space but we should discipline ourselves.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:54:10 AM

it is good to hear that you guys are enjoying the idea of the product.
i think putting up VR park in the philippines is a good investment because of your good feedback.
Yes, it will surely a lot of filipino will enjoy it and its worth it to invest here. Hoping that they will do it.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:55:58 AM

they already have a lot of branches. it means that arena space is already popular. no doubt about that because the project is very cool. there are lots of gamers all over the globe.
Yes that's true, not only popular but also very in demand today. Since this kind of entertainment is very good in terms of effects and the images is very real.
yes they have 6 branches if im not mistaken, they already popular.
That's right they already have sone branches and sooner or later it will add more branches because Arena Space will expand their business and I think their target is to have atleast one branch in every country.

You're right that Arena Space is planning to build parks in different countries and the successful of Crowdsale will help them to speed up the process of expansion.
It's good to know that they will expand the project it will be grest for them also the people who use it. I hope that they will succeed.
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:04:23 AM

I just want to ask if your current parks are open the whole year because you know there are amusement parks that are closed for some season in the year due to low demand.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: