Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:05:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
samtarly

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:08:11 AM

Are those VR safe for the eyes? Though i know that this platform will help develop eyes and hand coordination, will it be bad for long exposure?
it will be bad if you play long hours using VR, its like watching the TV if you watch close to the TV it will be bad for your eyes, but i think ARENA SPACE PARK have the warning sign scatter in every corner of the park.
yes i think it will be bad for the eyes if you play long hours using the VR you need to moderate your self and set the playing time in order to avoid eye damage.
It's not good for the eyes can cause dry out and feel fatigue because of not blinking when you wear VR your focus is on what you see maybe use vr half an hour
I guess everything that is in moderation is fine, of course there are bad effects to the eyes if you playVR for long hours but i don't think people will play for long since it is an amusement park you can try different variety of activities Smiley

erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:24:26 AM

I can't believe they have their own R&D facilities which makes their games original from them plus they have partnership with big tech companies, i can't wait to see their parks in real life soon  Grin

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kengeorge21

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:27:43 AM

I wonder what will be the impact of this park to the people who can use and avail this kind of services. Does everyone can experience this VR technologies ? How can we be sure that it is safe for the people and it will not affect the behavior of people who can use this VR ?
I think it is safe since you are outside playing their vr games and of course it will be expensive to play long hrs everyday so it should be fine for regular customers.

lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:32:13 AM

Are those VR safe for the eyes? Though i know that this platform will help develop eyes and hand coordination, will it be bad for long exposure?
they may not be able to affect the eyes of many people I'm sure they have a healthy advice in that case. maybe if you played too much ..
Indeed. There could be a problem for your eyes if you played too much. Too much exposure may cause negative effects on the eyes. I think that is the one of disadvantages of using a virtual reality devices.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:35:30 AM

I can't believe they have their own R&D facilities which makes their games original from them plus they have partnership with big tech companies, i can't wait to see their parks in real life soon  Grin

So meaning most of the games are original games, hope they have surveys on what particular games a country or an area likes. May be they will have a unique game for every area that they put up. And also as they will eventually link each site perhaps for a tournament event of a particular game that will be common to all their sites. Im really getting hyped about this project hope they come here soon.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:09:17 AM

I hope that we will also have an arena space here in the Philippines, Im sure that it will be enjoyed by people who are young or old it will be an awesome family bonding to all of the Filipinos.
i agree on that,because me and my friends are gamers to. and for sure we will enjoy if we try this kind of VR games.
even if you're not a gamer I'm sure that you'll enjoy it because it's not just for gamers like us even when kids or adults can enjoy this kind of park.
I agree, for example I'm not a computer game player then I see VR TECHNOLOGY I was wondering why its players are happy and it's starting to get my attention to try and play it.

it is good to hear that you guys are enjoying the idea of the product.
i think putting up VR park in the philippines is a good investment because of your good feedback.
Yes, it will surely a lot of filipino will enjoy it and its worth it to invest here. Hoping that they will do it.
Yes! they will enjoy, but i think it's too expensive for us to play that project, and the pay for it is the token they have, maybe they can solution about how to deal the cryptocurrency vs. money?
podrick17

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:12:13 AM

I just want to ask if your current parks are open the whole year because you know there are amusement parks that are closed for some season in the year due to low demand.
They are in first world countries so i think people there have the capability to go on a park even in a regular day so i believe they will be open the whole year without having a break or maybe a few days for maintenance  Smiley

kengeorge21

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:13:57 AM

they may not be able to affect the eyes of many people I'm sure they have a healthy advice in that case. maybe if you played too much ..
Indeed. There could be a problem for your eyes if you played too much. Too much exposure may cause negative effects on the eyes. I think that is the one of disadvantages of using a virtual reality devices.
Well that is true if you let yourself or your kids to play for a long time, but God that is too expensive just to hurt yourself  Cheesy
unless you have your own vr and you play the whole day.

erasheed28

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:24:12 AM

So meaning most of the games are original games, hope they have surveys on what particular games a country or an area likes. May be they will have a unique game for every area that they put up. And also as they will eventually link each site perhaps for a tournament event of a particular game that will be common to all their sites. Im really getting hyped about this project hope they come here soon.
Well they are out operating for more than a year so surveys maybe is not essential though but i like the idea of getting information for what kind or type of game most people like to play so they can make one specifically for a set of market.

marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:29:22 AM

Seems a good spot for me and with a kid, but do they have some child friendly game?

yes they have! when i watch the video i saw that there are lots of kids enjoying this park.
i'm sure they have a game that aplicable to kids.. Like minecraft.. We know that kids earlier are so much knowledge about technology so I'm pretty sure that kids have fun playing their vr project.. I hope they achieve a success project so they can create more branches worldwide and more kids can play their games also adult.
samtarly

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:33:46 AM

I just checked their website and i look for their ICO and it is from november 2017 to february 2018, most ICO these days are quite long huh.
though it's a good strategy in order to collect more funds for the project Smiley

jonland22

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:36:54 AM

I just checked their website and i look for their ICO and it is from november 2017 to february 2018, most ICO these days are quite long huh.
though it's a good strategy in order to collect more funds for the project Smiley
Though the minimum target fund is not that large amount for a long ICO but i guess it is for maximizing the collected fund or to at least collect near or even at the optimal fund target which is 8.1M USD.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
podrick17

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:44:59 AM

Though the minimum target fund is not that large amount for a long ICO but i guess it is for maximizing the collected fund or to at least collect near or even at the optimal fund target which is 8.1M USD.
They will gather funds for the first 5 ARena Space VR parks creation at the world core locations like las vegas, barcelona, dubai, beijing, and moscow so i believe that a lot of investment is needed in order to start and operate later on.

krky

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:53:00 AM

I just want to ask if your current parks are open the whole year because you know there are amusement parks that are closed for some season in the year due to low demand.

Well you can't compare typical amusement parks to the VR park of Arena Space they're quite different.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
krky

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:01:32 AM

I was really surprised as well, lets hope that they will open some franchise in our country, i really want to try the games they developed.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
samtarly

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:05:08 AM

Bounty is good, i'd like to join campaign as soon as my campaign is finished Smiley
i haven't join their telegram, are they updated and active there? anyone?

erasheed28

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:13:41 AM

I was really surprised as well, lets hope that they will open some franchise in our country, i really want to try the games they developed.
Probably not too soon because their target are those famous places and mostly first world countries but still im hoping as well that they will open here in the philippines as well Smiley

kengeorge21

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:17:32 AM

Probably not too soon because their target are those famous places and mostly first world countries but still im hoping as well that they will open here in the philippines as well Smiley
as of now lets just hope the best for their team and for the company, I believe there will be a time that all countries will have arena space parks Smiley

jonland22

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:25:55 AM

Their full immersion VR looks fun, bringing friends and spending a day playing there will be worth it up to last cent. It can accommodate up to 10 persons so this is a good bonding with friends or family Smiley

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:52:01 AM

Bounty is good, i'd like to join campaign as soon as my campaign is finished Smiley
i haven't join their telegram, are they updated and active there? anyone?
I think they have, since i still waiting for the campaign, i haven't join either in the telegram.

Read this a lot of info regarding campaign: http://arenaspace.io/pdf/arenaspace_bounty_en.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: