Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:57:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:32:47 AM

I believe in your success. This is definitely one of the best ICO of the year!
show your equipment? How will these parks look like?

kindly check the website of the Space Arena, they have pictures there showing what the park looks like.

he's right, most of the information you need is available in the website and whitepaper.
Oh, I also wanted to see examples. Thank you!
Really very impressive

i suggest you to visit the main website, you can see how they look like their are some photo's posted.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:38:06 AM

Facilities are already established, are they planing to expand it on other contries?
yes bro.. but they need investors or sponsors before that.. I'm pretty sure that they have a plan to make arena space known for more country and worldwide and make it best park of the world.. that was exciting right?
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:30:57 AM

Facilities are already established, are they planing to expand it on other contries?
yes bro.. but they need investors or sponsors before that.. I'm pretty sure that they have a plan to make arena space known for more country and worldwide and make it best park of the world.. that was exciting right?
Yes you're right, there are plans to franchise in different countries but they need more investors that will help them put more Arena Space. But this is not hard for them since there's a lot of good feedback from their customers.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:47:28 AM

I can't believe they have their own R&D facilities which makes their games original from them plus they have partnership with big tech companies, i can't wait to see their parks in real life soon  Grin

Yep. They have tied up with companies like Samsung, Pepsico, HTC and others to ensure VR at its best.
Having a partnership with big companies is really a good advantage of Arena Space because they already established trust from them which is very important in any business. They can't having a hard time convincing investors to invest in their project.
Yeah, that is absolutely right. But the Arena Space got a many investors already specially in their previous country where start in. Asia is a big place too for them but it is not impossible to expand their plan/strategy to make business . Virtual Reality is not new to many of us, specially when you think how fast the technology to evolve time to time. This means, Arena Space has a big potential to become successful here in Asia.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:14:15 AM

I believe in your success. This is definitely one of the best ICO of the year!
show your equipment? How will these parks look like?

Here is the link: http://arenaspace.io/
Just browse read about arenaspace.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:19:03 AM

Every country deserves to have an arena space and experience the VR Technology that I'm surely enjoy all of the people around the world.

yes offcourse but not all country is ready to operate this kind of advanced entertainment parks.

Yes it would be nice if all countries would have their own branch of arena space, but the problem is, would arena space consider putting up one in your country, some countries just have super slow speed internet connection, and that would definitely affect the quality off the project, it might affect the name of their product.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:06:59 PM

Every country deserves to have an arena space and experience the VR Technology that I'm surely enjoy all of the people around the world.
All people in the world should experience the VR Technology, I'm sure that they did not weary of this kind of entertainment because this is so enjoyable.

lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:23:05 PM

All people in the world should experience the VR Technology, I'm sure that they did not weary of this kind of entertainment because this is so enjoyable.
I agree that all people should experience this kind of entertainment, but we should also think and understand that Arena Space is very advance technology that they will consider all the different part of this project. Also they will study first the location and the people around that location if Arena Space is suitable and fit to the selected country.
nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:40:27 PM

I can't believe they have their own R&D facilities which makes their games original from them plus they have partnership with big tech companies, i can't wait to see their parks in real life soon  Grin

Yep. They have tied up with companies like Samsung, Pepsico, HTC and others to ensure VR at its best.
Having a partnership with big companies is really a good advantage of Arena Space because they already established trust from them which is very important in any business. They can't having a hard time convincing investors to invest in their project.
yah you're right. they have a great advantage regarding on partnership.they are all well known companies. so not to mentioned people will recognized this project very well...

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:08:00 PM

I hope that we will also have an arena space here in the Philippines, Im sure that it will be enjoyed by people who are young or old it will be an awesome family bonding to all of the Filipinos.
i agree on that,because me and my friends are gamers to. and for sure we will enjoy if we try this kind of VR games.
even if you're not a gamer I'm sure that you'll enjoy it because it's not just for gamers like us even when kids or adults can enjoy this kind of park.
I agree, for example I'm not a computer game player then I see VR TECHNOLOGY I was wondering why its players are happy and it's starting to get my attention to try and play it.
Even when you're not playing a computer games you are absolutely enjoy that VR Technology.
Computer games is different from playing VR technology because in VR you can experience realistic game.
they say that you are the character you played. so very nice of these virtual reality games. sometimes it seems like you just have to laugh and see the game you played. It would be nice if you were the character in the game you wanted.
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:27:49 PM

I was really surprised as well, lets hope that they will open some franchise in our country, i really want to try the games they developed.
Probably not too soon because their target are those famous places and mostly first world countries but still im hoping as well that they will open here in the philippines as well Smiley
as of now lets just hope the best for their team and for the company, I believe there will be a time that all countries will have arena space parks Smiley
if you would like to experience the unique fun of virtual reality games. here in the Philippines there is also a service like the ARENA SPACE VR. there are amusement parks in the Philippines with some of same technology, but not everything you want to play you can play, they have only a few games available.

Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:25:05 PM

I hope that we will also have an arena space here in the Philippines, Im sure that it will be enjoyed by people who are young or old it will be an awesome family bonding to all of the Filipinos.
i agree on that,because me and my friends are gamers to. and for sure we will enjoy if we try this kind of VR games.
even if you're not a gamer I'm sure that you'll enjoy it because it's not just for gamers like us even when kids or adults can enjoy this kind of park.
Your right arena space is not for the gamers only arena space is for everyone who wants to experience virtual reality .
Exactly arena space is for everyone specially for the family not always have time for each other arena space is a great project to get some family bonding.

This is an amusement park made for able for family bonding . I fun and exciting events that only we can experience if we go to their park and avail their services. Imagine having a VR technologies for the bonding of the family , it is the coolest thing to do .
Its good that one of the reason we came for this kind of place is to bond with our friends also the important is our family. For sure everyone will enjoy it.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:27:42 PM

I was really surprised as well, lets hope that they will open some franchise in our country, i really want to try the games they developed.
Probably not too soon because their target are those famous places and mostly first world countries but still im hoping as well that they will open here in the philippines as well Smiley
as of now lets just hope the best for their team and for the company, I believe there will be a time that all countries will have arena space parks Smiley
if you would like to experience the unique fun of virtual reality games. here in the Philippines there is also a service like the ARENA SPACE VR. there are amusement parks in the Philippines with some of same technology, but not everything you want to play you can play, they have only a few games available.
You are rigth about that, besides there are not enough space to play here in the Philippines unlike the arena it's huge.
The VR In the philppines is not enough but one day I'm hoping that there would be arena here in the philippines.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Pitchipuff

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:32:05 PM

You are rigth about that, besides there are not enough space to play here in the Philippines unlike the arena it's huge.
The VR In the philppines is not enough but one day I'm hoping that there would be arena here in the philippines.
Having an arena space here in the Philippines is greater that any VR in the mall this might help the family to enjoy the time they had.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:34:23 PM

Your right arena space is not for the gamers only arena space is for everyone who wants to experience virtual reality .
Exactly arena space is for everyone specially for the family not always have time for each other arena space is a great project to get some family bonding.

This is an amusement park made for able for family bonding . I fun and exciting events that only we can experience if we go to their park and avail their services. Imagine having a VR technologies for the bonding of the family , it is the coolest thing to do .
Its good that one of the reason we came for this kind of place is to bond with our friends also the important is our family. For sure everyone will enjoy it.
I agree about that, we should be enjoy our loves every minutes we have but also having this arena space there's such a great happiness for all of us.
kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:13:06 PM

Yes, Ofcourse! I can not wait for that to happen in my country, Im so excited.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:36:11 PM

I agree, for example I'm not a computer game player then I see VR TECHNOLOGY I was wondering why its players are happy and it's starting to get my attention to try and play it.
Even when you're not playing a computer games you are absolutely enjoy that VR Technology.
Computer games is different from playing VR technology because in VR you can experience realistic game.
they say that you are the character you played. so very nice of these virtual reality games. sometimes it seems like you just have to laugh and see the game you played. It would be nice if you were the character in the game you wanted.
Yes, and imagine that your enemy is your friends. I can not wait anymore to try this kind of entertainment it's so interesting.

HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:33:00 AM

They stated in their website that the park will be atleast 500 square meter . If the arena space decide to build a park to the Philippines , where do you think they build that arena . It will covered a big area , I guess Philippines as of now can't accomodate 500 square meter just for building a park .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:48:17 AM

I agree that all people should experience this kind of entertainment, but we should also think and understand that Arena Space is very advance technology that they will consider all the different part of this project. Also they will study first the location and the people around that location if Arena Space is suitable and fit to the selected country.

Yeah I agree to you , some of us here wants that Arena Space to operate to their country. They want to use this kind of services , but some of us here are not aware about the price and the consequences of using their services. First is the price , we all know that Arena space uses advance technology , Virtual reality technology . By this we can say that the price needs to be a little bit high , and its understandable because of the advance technology you can experience. The second is the location , they need large area to build a park , If Im not mistaken it needs 500 square meter .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:19:21 AM

Yes, Ofcourse! I can not wait for that to happen in my country, Im so excited.
why not pretty sure world wide will known this kind of facilities, and remember in this time all people they need to accept that high technology will rise soon as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: