Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:14:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
kengeorge21

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:05:04 AM

Is there an age limit when visiting the park? By the way, what is the minimum token purchase?

There are no age limit since the content will range from user-friendly to pvp type games. Moreover, games will be well descripted to assist whether one wants to play or not.
this is what I like about arena space, no age restriction, anyone can enjoy the Arena Space Park regardless of their age.
That's why games like these one are not only for kids but could be enjoy by adults as well, hoping for more updates here I really want to see how the devs doing their plan as of now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:15:01 AM

Is there an age limit when visiting the park? By the way, what is the minimum token purchase?

There are no age limit since the content will range from user-friendly to pvp type games. Moreover, games will be well descripted to assist whether one wants to play or not.

If the park is for the family to enjoy, the games are surely categorized for what they expect.
Good thing they have categorized by age, just make sure no one have heart problem for a intense game. Mostly now a days, some games have a extraordinary features that will shock you in instant. But I think the Arena Space is complete of first aid kit and some nurse that will always there to response in some circumstances/incident.
Better to have a waiver that includes all the precautions and guidelines while inside the Arena, so that before they will enter the park they are aware on what to expect when they are inside. All parks have their own medical team for emergency and any accidents will happen inside their park.

Your suggestions are wonderful, Safety first! Grin Because more people will be attracted by this project if they find it completely and safe inside if there is a sudden incident.
Since this is a park that attract many people and especially children, there would be a protocol in terms of safety and security of all. Medical team always  standby and alert to all incidents that might happen inside. Security guards are the one who will be more observant to all for the safety of people inside the park.
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:56:39 PM

If the park is for the family to enjoy, the games are surely categorized for what they expect.
Good thing they have categorized by age, just make sure no one have heart problem for a intense game. Mostly now a days, some games have a extraordinary features that will shock you in instant. But I think the Arena Space is complete of first aid kit and some nurse that will always there to response in some circumstances/incident.
Better to have a waiver that includes all the precautions and guidelines while inside the Arena, so that before they will enter the park they are aware on what to expect when they are inside. All parks have their own medical team for emergency and any accidents will happen inside their park.

Your suggestions are wonderful, Safety first! Grin Because more people will be attracted by this project if they find it completely and safe inside if there is a sudden incident.
the important thing is the safety of everybody, they should already see all the possibilities of incident that might happen while under arena space..
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:14:47 PM

I think they should update their website because the ETH price has drastically changed, it is more a than month since the pre-ico has started.

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:17:59 PM

I think they should update their website because the ETH price has drastically changed, it is more a than month since the pre-ico has started.

Some ICO's changed the value of ETH to their token
so i am also wondering if the Arena Space will do
the same as we all know that Ethereum reach it's all
time high.
nc_bbr

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:19:06 PM

the important thing is the safety of everybody, they should already see all the possibilities of incident that might happen while under arena space..
still, parental guidance is highly recommended. staff of arena should agree or not agree whether children or user can use the arena.

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
HappyCaptain

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:28:06 PM

I just saw updates about new VR parks that
has been opened in Ufa - capital city of the
Republic of Bashkortostan, Russian. we can
see that Arena Space are starting to expand
their parks.

Here is the link of statement posted in the
telegram channel.
https://t.me/ico_arena/1661
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:30:35 PM

still, parental guidance is highly recommended. staff of arena should agree or not agree whether children or user can use the arena.
I think each room has a staff to view and watch the arena space players. we can be sure that our children or ourselves are safe in anything that can happen even if we do not watch over them

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:40:34 PM

time high.

You have a point there and I think they will update their smart contract so investors could get more ARE tokens for every ETH they invested.

HappyCaptain

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:43:18 PM

time high.

You have a point there and I think they will update their smart contract so investors could get more ARE tokens for every ETH they invested.

Just some update on the telegram channel that
they will update their smart contract so you are
right on what you think  Wink
https://t.me/ico_arena/1683
MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:50:38 PM

their parks.

telegram channel.

Thanks for the updates mate! i saw some great photos on the telegram and i wanted to post it here so other supporters could see it on this forum.

Stephgmnl

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:29:00 PM

This project is a taste of new and immerging digital world. This is the future of digital currency.
We are using it for recreational purposes now! How cool is that?

Absolutely!  Combining digital world with digital currency is actually not easy but arena space made it possible for us and I bet that this will be our future. 
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:08:47 AM

I wonder if ARena Space will come here in the Philippines, are they going to merge or join with the existing malls here like SM, Robinsons, Ayala Malls etc.? So that many people will easily recognize them because those malls are always crowded or they will just build their own park and become independent?

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:35:39 AM

This project is a taste of new and immerging digital world. This is the future of digital currency.
We are using it for recreational purposes now! How cool is that?

Absolutely!  Combining digital world with digital currency is actually not easy but arena space made it possible for us and I bet that this will be our future. 
It is quite amazing to think that our world will become full of digital. The currency, transaction, entertainment, businesses and other industry. But ofcourse it is quite also alarming because as we all know anything digital has a possibility to breach and malfunction. But we are still far from that.

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:39:22 AM

their parks.

telegram channel.

Thanks for the updates mate! i saw some great photos on the telegram and i wanted to post it here so other supporters could see it on this forum.

thank you for some updates and thank you too for sharing some picture's .. its look cool and as you can see people are having fun/great/enjoyment time.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:31:24 AM

Games were great, equipment is great, facilities is great too... this is innovative and new grounds in the gaming industry. Wish they can have more franchise and reach asian regions, I am really hyped to experience this once it reach my country.
according to the road map the goal of the ico is to open a 5 to 15 large parks all around the world and Arena Space Parks in Beijing is one of them, then Shanghai, Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Singapore.
Did they mention why they chose those country to install and start their project? I mean why not in America or China wherein the population rate is quite high. I know they have strong reason, I just to know what are they.

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:16:36 AM

this is what I like about arena space, no age restriction, anyone can enjoy the Arena Space Park regardless of their age.
Best would be every game, there's a respective age restriction. And for sure, this would become a theme park for all ages.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:03:52 AM

their parks.

telegram channel.

Wow thanks bro for sending some photos and it shows that arena space is so amazing. I cant imagine if im the one who is playing there.. that was awesome
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:24:55 PM

their parks.

telegram channel.

Wow thanks bro for sending some photos and it shows that arena space is so amazing. I cant imagine if im the one who is playing there.. that was awesome
Thank you for sharing those photos. I'm so excited to experience Arena someday, and hope it will be here in the Philippines. Hope for more photos and updates from Arena.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
BarbarianMainer

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:29:27 PM

Games were great, equipment is great, facilities is great too... this is innovative and new grounds in the gaming industry. Wish they can have more franchise and reach asian regions, I am really hyped to experience this once it reach my country.
according to the road map the goal of the ico is to open a 5 to 15 large parks all around the world and Arena Space Parks in Beijing is one of them, then Shanghai, Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Singapore.
Did they mention why they chose those country to install and start their project? I mean why not in America or China wherein the population rate is quite high. I know they have strong reason, I just to know what are they.
Parks will be in America and China too. America - at first, in Las Vegas, then New York, Miami, Orlando. China - at first in Beijin, then in Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Shanghai
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: