Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 04:30:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18808 times)
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:53:05 AM

very impressive) I watched the video on your website and I would like to play such toys, I need to buy your coins, I think you will succeed, because games are one of the most popular entertainment

ARena Space  has all potential for heading beyond the boundaries of game industry by organising virtual  sightseeing of natural and cultural  landmarks  to people with disabilities.  Such service would be essential for the market, INHO.
justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:11:03 PM

TELLING STORIES FEST is the central platform for acquaintance with the latest achievements in the field of communications, an opportunity to meet personally with the world stars of design, media, digital and art industry, contemporary art, photography and fashion. i think this one is new updates for arena space, you can read more and about the festival by visiting this http://tellingstories.ru/ website.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:01:26 PM

All the best to the children!

Not long ago pupils of INO “Kovcheg” were guests of Arena Space. To know how to participate in our charitable program read on.

Arena Space virtual amusement parks regularly arrange charitable receptions for children funds, orphanage and family support centers. Each child deserves to know modern digital ways of world’s cognition: our games not only allow to get to know the technical innovations but also to master useful life skills or to feel the emotions which are uneasy to feel in real life.

We want to surprise children and gift them happiness and sincere joy shared with friends. Arena Space will teach children to correctly coordinate with teammates in quests, and rides will help to train the vestibular apparatus, reaction time, attention, memory and logical thinking.

Virtual reality can unfold the full potential of a child along with physical abilities: children can draw fantastic pictures right in the air, learn their first moves in martial arts and dances, learn to keep balance on mountain skis and develop spatial thinking in giant “Tetris”.

All the rides are absolutely harmless and safe for children of age 6 years or more.
#ARenaSpace #virtualreality #VR #AR

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:51:35 AM

7% reward for those who sell The abyss to their community, heres the link for full details
PDNade

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:30:19 AM

#news The art in VR
ARena Space at TELLING STORIES FEST festival
We prepared many surprises for the event visitors! Two beautiful artists who can create a fairy world right in front of your eyes will amaze festival guests together with us!

Marina Dubrova and Yana Konopatova can recreate graphic masterpieces in the air together with interactive zone guests so every participant can feel himself as Van Gogh’s, Picasso’s or Repin’s successor.

FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
justlucky

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

7% reward for those who sell The abyss to their community, heres the link for full details
7% reward for that not bad. But you forgot to put the link sir. I want to see ans read full details.
justlucky

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:57:54 PM

how is the project going? is there any official news from the team? are you going to have another round of ico?

i recommend that you better join groups that will be releasing their new news or some updates.
like the official websites and telegram. and theirs are some participants in arr thread that sharing some updates.
Justenjoy1903

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:17:27 PM

7% reward for that not bad. But you forgot to put the link sir. I want to see ans read full details.
Sorry about that, its on their website actually but now the CURRENT BONUS is 5%  will end in about 05d from now. Almost on its half way to hardcap, with no limit on contribution.
PDNade

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:50:09 AM

CONTROL THE VIRTUAL REALITY WITH YOUR GESTURES

The game is much more interesting if your motions transfer to the hero instead of passive buttons pressing. Virtual reality ride Motion VR allows you to control an avatar with your body movements without gamepads or cables. This became possible thanks to newest augmented and virtual reality technologies.

Arena Space declares a war to the passive PC games. With Motion VR there is no time to be bored, health and happiness hormones are filling the body and new impressions make life brighter.

PDNade

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:03:45 PM

What is the optimal time of the first diving into the virtual reality?

The sessions are calculated in a way that the guests will feel comfortable in the first as well as following dives. That is why we propose the sessions of 5-10 minutes length. And those who experienced in virtual reality can buy several sessions of convenient length.

#ARenaSpacevr #ARenaSpace #virtualreality #VR #AR

Botude23

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:29:51 PM

FLIGHTS IN VIRTUAL REALITY
Flying in a dream is cool. Flying in virtual reality is even better. Attraction Paraplan VR takes you on an exciting virtual adventure. This is a special game: here virtual reality glasses are combined with a real flight simulator, but the highlight lies in the exclusive games of virtual reality.

In computer games you can fly planes, space ships, dragons or broomsticks. But something was always missing. Paraglider VR for the first time will make you believe in the reality of the flight and will give you unique emotions.

PDNade

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:41:28 PM

Will it be interesting for me in Arena Space?

Arena Space area is an interactive amusement area for people of any age (starting from 6 years), gender or interests. We will choose the games or video clips to be interesting for you in particular in a way that you’ll have only bright and unique impressions.

PDNade

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:07:48 AM

In the Arena Space parks events for children and matures are often held. 🎂Recently in the Kaluzhskiy Mall wonderful kids were spending their holidays. The event was in the virtual reality tournament format and the friendship won! Take a look at our small photoset!☺️

PDNade

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:18:44 AM

Dear friends, we gladly announce the news: on May 12-13 my company Arena Space took part in Russian cyber football cup! We organized virtual reality zone where participants and guests of the event have joined the virtual training and felt themselves as real football players. For the best ones there were gifts and surprises!

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:10:12 PM

Dear friends, we gladly announce the news: on May 12-13 my company Arena Space took part in Russian cyber football cup! We organized virtual reality zone where participants and guests of the event have joined the virtual training and felt themselves as real football players. For the best ones there were gifts and surprises!

Good! Thanks for the updates, hopefully we will be more and more often heard good news from you. How's the events? Have you succeeded? Are there so many people happy with Arena Space? Do you have photos and videos of the events that we can see?
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:26:25 PM

Arena Space Annoucement :

🙂   Incredibly beautiful games compilation!!

🐳TheBlu – rare opportunity to see the marine life at arm’s length which is often seen only on pictures. Sea depths monsters, corals, sharks, fish flocks, dolphins and other marine creatures! You should see it!

❄️Everest – unbelievably beautiful game. The opportunity to climb at the very tip of mountain Everest, overcoming glaciers, chasms and sheer cliffs. At the same time the stunning landscape won’t leave anyone indifferent.

🐋Time Machine – incredible trip in the Jurassic times. You can see the biggest and most toothy predators ever lived on Earth! Are you ready to have a breathtaking journey into the world of marine monstrosities?

YuiAckerman

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:27:46 AM

Good! Thanks for the updates, hopefully we will be more and more often heard good news from you. How's the events? Have you succeeded? Are there so many people happy with Arena Space? Do you have photos and videos of the events that we can see?
Dear friends, there are great news! Very soon there will be a new Arena Space park in Moscow.  💥
This is the new concept of the park which will suit the visit of the whole family, large company or company’s corporate event. Our parks are based on the newest virtual reality technologies! Arena Space is the place where the dreams come true! ✨
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

❓  Is VR headset harmful  ❓

There’s no research declaring that VR headset can do harm. Nevertheless, we warn you about individual unpleasant side effects like dizziness or slight disorientation linked to physiological qualities of a human. Our experienced administrators are always ready to consult, give some answers and dispel anxieties! We’ll pick games and rides up to your personal preferences!
for that, the side effects will not be lost as such .. but it will be reduced and preventable. and i dont think arena space are not aware for this issue.
Justenjoy1903

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:06:56 PM

Dear friends, there are great news! Very soon there will be a new Arena Space park in Moscow.  💥
This is the new concept of the park which will suit the visit of the whole family, large company or company’s corporate event. Our parks are based on the newest virtual reality technologies! Arena Space is the place where the dreams come true! ✨

Sweet nectar of the gods! Now from ICO it turned out to be a reality to provide the first VR concept no other entertainment and gaming company ever made. Thanks to crypto for this.
YuiAckerman

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:17:37 PM

ARENA SPACE MISSION 💥
ARena Space Mission is rethinking and changing the way of entertaining people, using the most modern interactive technology: from the projection ones to the technologies of virtual and augmented reality, from robotics to 3D scanning and digital avatars. We create a universe in which you can fulfill your dreams.

The latest technologies made it possible to blur the lines between reality and imagination and to embody unbelievable stories, bringing magic into everyday life. We have achieved a new level of immersion when it's possible to feel like a superhero with magic and power and to get into fabulous worlds.

ARena Space Universe is based on the opportunity to visit any world which our customers dream about, on edutainment format and it has enough space for little children and adults.

Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: