Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:08:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 06:30:38 AM

Have you planned to hold an AMA session with the user/Investor Community in the near future?

What is an AMA session?

I assume it involves communication with the user/investors? I am a big fan of frequent communication between an ICO and its users/investors

AMA stands for “Ask Me Anything,” which is basically just a trendy internet term used to describe an interview that occurs between one user who hosts it and all the other users who want to ask questions.

Thank you. All these abbreviations is difficult for a non native English speaker.

Is there any AMA session planned by VLB?
You can join the Telegram group and ask us about anything according the project there: https://t.me/vlb_token Smiley

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 06:35:46 AM

Have you planned to hold an AMA session with the user/Investor Community in the near future?

What is an AMA session?

I assume it involves communication with the user/investors? I am a big fan of frequent communication between an ICO and its users/investors

AMA stands for “Ask Me Anything,” which is basically just a trendy internet term used to describe an interview that occurs between one user who hosts it and all the other users who want to ask questions.

Thank you. All these abbreviations is difficult for a non native English speaker.

Is there any AMA session planned by VLB?
You can join the Telegram group and ask us about anything according the project there: https://t.me/vlb_token Smiley

So its even better than an AMA, is an ever lasting AMA. Ill make sure to pop in and ask you something in there as it's a bit faster than in here
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:05:30 AM

Very nice article about VLB in Forbes, it’s so nice for the visibility of the project. The more visibility the project has and the more investors would come, and with that kind of review and with some events, the hype around VLB will be incredible.

@trrrt, do you have an url link?
Nice article and it's good to read that, here's the link for you mate https://www.forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2017/11/16/carfix-drives-auto-repair-prices-down-with-ethereum-blockchain/

Well this sentence says it all imo. There is still huge room for improvement in streamlining the approach to relationships in the auto sales, auto repair, auto insurance and auto finance industries.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:07:45 AM

Thank you for the link. I joined, already 3480 members! Hope there is a community manager there to keep up with all the questions.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:16:57 AM

Very nice article about VLB in Forbes, it’s so nice for the visibility of the project. The more visibility the project has and the more investors would come, and with that kind of review and with some events, the hype around VLB will be incredible.

@trrrt, do you have an url link?
Nice article and it's good to read that, here's the link for you mate https://www.forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2017/11/16/carfix-drives-auto-repair-prices-down-with-ethereum-blockchain/

Forbes is one of the most prestigious websites.

It is a very good publication to be on it. Also a very good article.

Any publicity is good for the project especially if its from well known source as Forbes. Community is starting to realize the potential value of VLB which is always good for investors and devs.

bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:36:10 AM

Thank you for the link. I joined, already 3480 members! Hope there is a community manager there to keep up with all the questions.
will join later. hope we have a active community. easy to track news on telegram than bitcointalk
Almir_Salimov

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:53:36 AM

One of the biggest names in the auto industry says no one will own a car in 20 years
Bob Lutz is a former Marine who worked for Ford, General Motors, Chrysler, and BMW, usually as the resident "car guy", says that the auto industry is on an accelerating change curve.
"For hundreds of years, the horse was the prime mover of humans and for the past 120 years it has been the automobile," he said. "Now we are approaching the end of the line for the automobile because travel will be in standardized modules. The end state will be the fully autonomous module with no capability for the driver to exercise command."
IT solutions based on blockchain platforms like VLB Tokens (www.vlb.io) will help automate car maintenance, insurance claim processing, and after market spare parts management.
Read more http://www.businessinsider.com/bob-lutz-says-cars-are-over-2017-11
Yasemin

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:58:10 AM

One of the biggest names in the auto industry says no one will own a car in 20 years
Bob Lutz is a former Marine who worked for Ford, General Motors, Chrysler, and BMW, usually as the resident "car guy", says that the auto industry is on an accelerating change curve.
"For hundreds of years, the horse was the prime mover of humans and for the past 120 years it has been the automobile," he said. "Now we are approaching the end of the line for the automobile because travel will be in standardized modules. The end state will be the fully autonomous module with no capability for the driver to exercise command."
IT solutions based on blockchain platforms like VLB Tokens (www.vlb.io) will help automate car maintenance, insurance claim processing, and after market spare parts management.

Thanx I had a look at the article, very interesting: The end of the automobile could arrive in 20 years. How could VLB profit from this?

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:04:00 AM

Impressive community, was their a bounty for them or something ?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:25:25 AM

First 6 days of crodsale have 30% bonus? This is almost the same  bonus like on pre-sale  Smiley
Yasemin

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:27:47 AM

First 6 days of crodsale have 30% bonus? This is almost the same  bonus like on pre-sale  Smiley

Well, the bonus for the pre sale is 40% and it seems like you can still join the whitelist

BONUS 40%
PRE-SALE NOVEMBER 22-26

captainhera

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:28:23 AM

Thanks for sharing this article!
Always nice to read an article about a project you support Smiley

Have some high hopes for this one.
This project can be a game changer in the car industry.
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 08:58:06 AM

Thanx I had a look at the article, very interesting: The end of the automobile could arrive in 20 years. How could VLB profit from this?
Well, this was the last part of Almir's quote
"IT solutions based on blockchain platforms like VLB Tokens (www.vlb.io) will help automate car maintenance, insurance claim processing, and after market spare parts management. "
I think this does answer your question no?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:05:52 AM

Well, the bonus for the pre sale is 40% and it seems like you can still join the whitelist

BONUS 40%
PRE-SALE NOVEMBER 22-26

He needs 100 eth for it.

I wanted to join but it is too high for me.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:13:18 AM

Well, this was the last part of Almir's quote
"IT solutions based on blockchain platforms like VLB Tokens (www.vlb.io) will help automate car maintenance, insurance claim processing, and after market spare parts management. "
I think this does answer your question no?

I think there is a differences between autonomous modules and automate car maintenance Cheesy
Well VLB could maybe profit from it if they don't miss the change to this modules, on the other side if this really will become reality it will maybe no longer be needed like how we handle cars right now.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:30:46 AM

The video presentation reminds me of Need for speed maps. Need for speed coming to real life..  I think some footage of the film would do good for marketing  Grin
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:20:48 AM

The video presentation reminds me of Need for speed maps. Need for speed coming to real life..  I think some footage of the film would do good for marketing  Grin

I too felt the same and a graphical video would really boost the whole community right now and we will also get to see more of the latest developments.
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 10:46:21 AM

Impressive community, was their a bounty for them or something ?

Sure. About bounty questions, please, contact our manager in bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=355846

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:48:29 AM

Those bonus are stupid they only bring unstability to the market.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:00:21 AM

BONUS 40%
PRE-SALE NOVEMBER 22-26

minumum amount on pre-sale 100 eth. So better take part on ICO for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: