Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 05:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure  (Read 125592 times)
yxt
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:17:24 PM

It was Most Profitable for the founders and CEO, you guys all got "scammed" and still don't realise it

BTCKano Pool██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██
██
██
██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:05:00 PM

It was Most Profitable for the founders and CEO, you guys all got "scammed" and still don't realise it

Officials will decide who's scammed and who's not.
So let's stop spreading "statements" and wait for FINMA final decisions.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:39:20 PM

How long we have to wait for this final decision because the founders are also doing the same job like CEO did. Nobody has the accurate info what is going on behind the scene and what plan they have to give relief to all investors because that stupid thing almost ruined the spirit of this project.
BivanF

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:05:41 PM

the spirit off this project was already gone a long time ago , the team did not do enough to keep that spirit alive , i also invested a little but my hopes are at a minimum at the moment
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:38:37 AM

Yeah now i am silent and waiting for 'FINMA' final statement.
So do you know that when statement will be release by 'FINMA' ??
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:19:44 AM
Merited by wwzsocki (1)

Is there any possibility for refund for people who paid with credit card???

You are too late to use this option to take refund it is more than 6 months has passed since this ICO was finished. But this is confirmed this is failed project when attractive whitepaper and only marketing made this possible to steal huge money from people.
this project is as dead as it can be, i wish I could say it wasn't but we have to face the facts. The founders screwed up too hard and now its broken beyond repair. Sad though, with mining costs going through the roof this project had a ton of potential

"confirmed this is failed project" - please share a few confirmations with us.
"project is as dead as it can be" - please share some facts.

I don't understand what you are doing @Thadeous? Do you try to defend Envion project? Why?

Is obvious that Envion is a scam. There are already court cases ongoing and FINMA started an investigation. If there will be no suspicions that this is a scam then there will be no courts involved and everybody will receive their tokens. Bounty is not paid, price crashed, token delisted from the biggest exchange, full of scammers ( founders, CEO). There is nothing left to defend.

Are you defending them or I get you wrong? Please explain.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:50:58 AM

You are too late to use this option to take refund it is more than 6 months has passed since this ICO was finished. But this is confirmed this is failed project when attractive whitepaper and only marketing made this possible to steal huge money from people.
this project is as dead as it can be, i wish I could say it wasn't but we have to face the facts. The founders screwed up too hard and now its broken beyond repair. Sad though, with mining costs going through the roof this project had a ton of potential

I don't understand what you are doing @Thadeous? Do you try to defend Envion project? Why?

Is obvious that Envion is a scam. There are already court cases ongoing and FINMA started an investigation. If there will be no suspicions that this is a scam then there will be no courts involved and everybody will receive their tokens. Bounty is not paid, price crashed, token delisted from the biggest exchange, full of scammers ( founders, CEO). There is nothing left to defend.

At the moment everything is stalled and nothing happens as far as the developement of the project is concerned. If this condition won't change, the project is dead. Just as it happens to living creatures. If they don't move for enough time this means they are dead. It is up to the project now to prove that it can eventually resurrect. Full stop.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:10:24 AM

yes its now upto officials lets wait and see what is gonna happens
also there will be no bounty payments for bounty hunters
their work is ruined
but still hope for the ICO participants and after good decision participants could get back their money that they spent on envion ICO
every participant realise that they get scammed but they did not lose hope like me
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:22:47 AM

Seems this is was really scam. their last iupdate in twitter on May 20th. But why developers still not in prison? And how MarketCap in this bad market cost 8.5 mln usd in this scam? Who buying this?  Shocked

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:35:36 AM

Seems this is was really scam. their last iupdate in twitter on May 20th. But why developers still not in prison? And how MarketCap in this bad market cost 8.5 mln usd in this scam? Who buying this?  Shocked

You should look over the trade volume and active exchanges at the moment in last 24 hours it has only $880 and Yobit is already marked as scam exchange. If you think there is potential to make comeback than you can take risk on this token maybe it will help you in long tern because now this is very risky investment so reward will be more higher if this could happen.
chacha4twenty

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:06:56 PM

why envion disappeared from hitbtc exchange.. any body know about this??
envion founders still replying on telegram ?? if this is a scam then we will not see again envion on hitbtc ..

what ? this token disappeared from hitbtc are you serious ?
this is really serious issue with thus project
because in coinmarketcap the last updates of env at hitbtc is about 296 hours ago
em serious!! envion and other tokens disappeared  from hitbtc..
coinmarketcap showing in markets portal but not showing 24h volume ,,, very low volume..

That's why I mentioned that HitBTC issue has nothing to do with Envion.

By the way, Envion (EVN) still trades on Token.store and Yobit:
https://token.store/trade/EVN
https://yobit.net/en/trade/EVN/BTC

nobody buying envion token....there is only 24h volume $1,425 USD...
and price is also decreasing... if we have enough money then we can spend money on envion...
i bought envion month ago i made enough profit and i will try to buy again envion.. 
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:14:10 PM

why envion disappeared from hitbtc exchange.. any body know about this??
envion founders still replying on telegram ?? if this is a scam then we will not see again envion on hitbtc ..

what ? this token disappeared from hitbtc are you serious ?
this is really serious issue with thus project
because in coinmarketcap the last updates of env at hitbtc is about 296 hours ago
em serious!! envion and other tokens disappeared  from hitbtc..
coinmarketcap showing in markets portal but not showing 24h volume ,,, very low volume..

That's why I mentioned that HitBTC issue has nothing to do with Envion.

By the way, Envion (EVN) still trades on Token.store and Yobit:
https://token.store/trade/EVN
https://yobit.net/en/trade/EVN/BTC

nobody buying envion token....there is only 24h volume $1,425 USD...
and price is also decreasing... if we have enough money then we can spend money on envion...
i bought envion month ago i made enough profit and i will try to buy again envion.. 

why would you buy tokens from a project thats technically already confirmed dead? The founders are pretty much gone, and the tokens are virtually worthless

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Thadeous
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:27:29 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 06:50:40 PM by Thadeous

It's simple: I hate when people spread false statements without proofs.
Personally I think that Envion is a perspective project and hope that founders will win the final battle and be able to continue developing Envion.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:30:24 AM

Personally I think that Envion is a perspective project and hope that founders will win the final battle and be able to continue developing Envion.

I wanted to hear your opinion about Envion too because I see your comments and you are an Envion supporter.

Do you still believe the Founders? Will you that they run this company further? Are they trustworthy?

They lied to us, changed the contract illegally, sold tokens which were in fasting period closed and there are many more accusations against them.

traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:25:21 PM

You should look over the trade volume and active exchanges at the moment in last 24 hours it has only $880 and Yobit is already marked as scam exchange. If you think there is potential to make comeback than you can take risk on this token maybe it will help you in long tern because now this is very risky investment so reward will be more higher if this could happen.

I dont think so. There are a lot of promising and real project which even have more low cap right now. Im just confuse why they have so big cap.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Thadeous
Copper Member

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:16:41 PM

I wanted to hear your opinion about Envion too because I see your comments and you are an Envion supporter.

Do you still believe the Founders? Will you that they run this company further? Are they trustworthy?

They lied to us, changed the contract illegally, sold tokens which were in fasting period closed and there are many more accusations against them.

Founders avoid any comments before FINMA investigation is over and it's obvious why they do.
As for me, I realize that investigation may take months, but I'm still sure that founders team will fight for the project till the very end.

Concerning tokens sold, here is what Laurent says:

"There was a policy not to sell for the founding team tokens.
That policy changed in order to save the company. Those tokens had to be sold when Envion's debts caused an existential crisis. This was done according to consultations with Envion's legal team and in compliance with financial regulations."
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 05:33:29 PM

Founders avoid any comments before FINMA investigation is over and it's obvious why they do.
As for me, I realize that investigation may take months, but I'm still sure that founders team will fight for the project till the very end.

That policy changed in order to save the company. Those tokens had to be sold when Envion's debts caused an existential crisis. This was done according to consultations with Envion's legal team and in compliance with financial regulations."

From what I understand this is the explanation provided after community finds all about CEO problems and founders sold their tokens which should be closed for a half year.

If this explanation is true why they lie to us for so long?

When we asked about dumped tokens they told us that they don't know who is selling. People provided back then in Telegram group addresses and tx from transactions which shows exactly that these tokens are from founders and sold illegally before fasting period end. They banned this guy and deleted all posts. Now they are coming with new explanations each day.

Where were they in the first 5 months? Why they lied so long?  

I just can't believe that you trust them further. Tell me why?

Thadeous
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:03:53 AM

From what I understand this is the explanation provided after community finds all about CEO problems and founders sold their tokens which should be closed for a half year.

When we asked about dumped tokens they told us that they don't know who is selling. People provided back then in Telegram group addresses and tx from transactions which shows exactly that these tokens are from founders and sold illegally before fasting period end. They banned this guy and deleted all posts. Now they are coming with new explanations each day.

I think the best place to find answers for all your questions is https://t.me/EnvionFounders

As for me, after tracking hundreds of ICOs since the beginning of 2018 I'm still sure that Envoin holds top position among them.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:35:38 AM

I think the best place to find answers for all your questions is https://t.me/EnvionFounders

As for me, after tracking hundreds of ICOs since the beginning of 2018 I'm still sure that Envoin holds top position among them.

Whether they overcome the issues with law suits filed on them, what is happening in the background we are not getting any updates because even they are not bothering about the payments to bounty people and till now the spreadsheet is not yet updated?
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:12:54 AM

prob a shill.

But its worse then you think apperantly the Founders can see the future because those changes to the contract that enabled them to sell their tokens where made long before the problems started.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: