Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:32:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243126 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:52:22 PM

ANSWER from NANO LEDGE S HW WALLET about BBP

There are a lot of altcoins and as Ledger has limited resources it cannot integrate them all. The conditions to integrate an altcoin are one of the following:
- massive general support and high market cap (ex: Ethereum)
- development sponsored by the coin's community (ex: Litecoin)
- direct developer integration using Ledger's SDK

For information, the "altcoin package" costs 78,000 EUR and includes:
- development of altcoin's Nano S / Blue app
- altcoin support added to the Ledger Wallet Chrome app
- altcoin explorer API development for the backend
- 1,000 Ledger Nano S unit with altcoin's logo laser engraving

We can also do only the firmware/software part without the 1,000 Nano S for 20,000 EUR.

This price is valid only for blockchains inheriting from already supported coins (Bitcoin, Peercoin, Ethereum...)
If your blockchain is 100% original, then pricing can be much higher.

In any case it's best to join our Slack http://slack.ledger.co to discuss integration with our engineers.

BIBLEPAY we have own or bitcoin Explorer clone?

We use iquidus explorer, its a common bitcoin explorer.

$78,000 EUR to write a web front end for biblepay?  We could help 2050 orphans for that price.
I fail to see the benefit of this particular project.  We can integrate the electrum server and wallet for free in 2018 (we have interest in our future devs to do that as part of our normal operation toward fulfilling the roadmap).

I also have not shared the "big dog" yet.  It may influence the development roadmap and make it clearer.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 05:47:50 PM

Quick update on State of The Biblepay, and a request for any constructive criticism on a potential new idea.

So before I share the new idea I want to say I am committed to adding new Gospel features to BiblePay.  I dont want to give the impression that we are moving away from core values or anything like that.  I feel like our Dev Team that is forming behind the scenes now will be able to continue to maintain and enhance the wallet and the pool with more features to spread the Gospel.  We do need to continue searching and implementing ways on spreading the Gospel to IT Geeks, as we need to be true to God and practice what we preach, in that since He commands us to feed his sheep (as we help the orphans) and spread his word, we can do this at the same time by enhancing the wallet.

Next, I want to explain some background.  Ive been following Stratis for certain technical reasons over the last year and for a while I didnt think Stratis would affect BiblePay, but now I have reason to think it might be able to complement BiblePay if we complement Stratis.  I was a corporate programmer for about 20 years and ended up programming in c# before I started a data company that has a product that is written in c#.  So I do have a propensity to "understand" the architecture that built Stratis.  Stratis is a rewritten blockchain infrastructure built from scratch in c#.  Everything is there, the database, the hash function, the sha function, the blockindex, the syncing, everything.  What Stratis does not have yet:  No altcoins run stratis because the UI is still in its infancy, its a Web UI called Breeze.  Also, they just finished writing POS a couple weeks ago so really no one was mining stratis except - in the stratis-berkeleydb-qt wallet using POW.

Anyway the reason I mention Stratis, is I think it would be interesting if we were the first Altcoin to run a Stratis fork.  I was thinking, I have the team behind the scenes that could potentially port Stratis into Biblepay and Biblepay into Stratis, and we could write a new C# UI, one that is not web based (that would be Windows native forms based as an EXE download).  So our contribution to Crypto in this case is we would check-in the ability to run a stratis back-end on an altcoin with a Windows native UI (IE that is biblepays contribution).  The Second contribution would be adding PoBH (our hash class), and the Third would be adding Dash masternodes To the Stratis core.  So another words, we would have a native windows wallet download with masternodes, a new UI, and full sync-compatibility with the existing Biblepay wallet and keys....  I would estimate this project "could" potentially make BiblePays marketcap worth at least $100MM.  (As Stratis is $795MM).  It also gives us SegWit (which we have a quote request out for), allowing us to run Lightning Network in the future.  Its an exciting project, that I think devs would want to jump in and help us with also- as I know the c# corporate workplace is very deep- and that could ensure our long term stability as well.  I truly think this project could be done along side our normal Gospel enhancements, in a safe way.  (Safe as in parallel until the Stratis wallet works).  We basically would release a windows wallet that would sync in a compatible manner to the Berkeley wallet, and offer a separate download.  If this project took off, we could refocus our support into the c# wallet and find a way to port the c# to mono, and stop developing berkeleys wallet (to have one codebase in the future).   It does offer an interesting perspective, to support one codebase that is potentially c# in the future.  And finally this idea opens up one more huge market for us that is harder on the berkeleydb side: Stratis smart contracts.  Stratis is working on that, and I feel our future full dev team can integrate smart contracts into the stratis code, contracts that are more efficient.  Ones that offer consensus based on c# code (instead of the bitcoin main chain), and - possibly, smart contracts that execute actual c# language code (meaning they could be very complicated contracts).

The primary reason I write all this is to invite any constructive criticism on the idea.  No I dont want to hear from people who do not know what they are talking about (for example, miner comments like Oh you are going to push us off linux, and kill us? ) Im talking technical and bitcoin and high level comments for this idea.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:47:08 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 08:59:50 PM by slovakia

Shocked Shocked
wow

Robert: i think this is very hard to understand for most of us what you wrote now

m4tsby

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:55:45 PM

yea, I didn't want to comment since you asked only the very technical people to provide input but whoa... this is amazing to have a glimpse of the insight and forward thinking going on with this project. What a blessing to be part of it.
slovakia

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:03:28 PM

today told me more ppl about BBP that is best altcoin what they saw for last 3 years.... charity for children is heaven and huge potencial

Samoshi

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:08:28 PM

Dash will release the Evolution upgrade soon with Dapi and much more. Dash is the future.

I think BiblePay should stay with the Dash business model and update the codebase as dash core release Evolution version.

Unless you have a way to keep the dash core business model and ADD Stratis features. That would be great.

Also, FYI, there is already a Stratis fork name Obsidian.

Quick update on State of The Biblepay, and a request for any constructive criticism on a potential new idea.

So before I share the new idea I want to say I am committed to adding new Gospel features to BiblePay.  I dont want to give the impression that we are moving away from core values or anything like that.  I feel like our Dev Team that is forming behind the scenes now will be able to continue to maintain and enhance the wallet and the pool with more features to spread the Gospel.  We do need to continue searching and implementing ways on spreading the Gospel to IT Geeks, as we need to be true to God and practice what we preach, in that since He commands us to feed his sheep (as we help the orphans) and spread his word, we can do this at the same time by enhancing the wallet.

Next, I want to explain some background.  Ive been following Stratis for certain technical reasons over the last year and for a while I didnt think Stratis would affect BiblePay, but now I have reason to think it might be able to complement BiblePay if we complement Stratis.  I was a corporate programmer for about 20 years and ended up programming in c# before I started a data company that has a product that is written in c#.  So I do have a propensity to "understand" the architecture that built Stratis.  Stratis is a rewritten blockchain infrastructure built from scratch in c#.  Everything is there, the database, the hash function, the sha function, the blockindex, the syncing, everything.  What Stratis does not have yet:  No altcoins run stratis because the UI is still in its infancy, its a Web UI called Breeze.  Also, they just finished writing POS a couple weeks ago so really no one was mining stratis except - in the stratis-berkeleydb-qt wallet using POW.

Anyway the reason I mention Stratis, is I think it would be interesting if we were the first Altcoin to run a Stratis fork.  I was thinking, I have the team behind the scenes that could potentially port Stratis into Biblepay and Biblepay into Stratis, and we could write a new C# UI, one that is not web based (that would be Windows native forms based as an EXE download).  So our contribution to Crypto in this case is we would check-in the ability to run a stratis back-end on an altcoin with a Windows native UI (IE that is biblepays contribution).  The Second contribution would be adding PoBH (our hash class), and the Third would be adding Dash masternodes To the Stratis core.  So another words, we would have a native windows wallet download with masternodes, a new UI, and full sync-compatibility with the existing Biblepay wallet and keys....  I would estimate this project "could" potentially make BiblePays marketcap worth at least $100MM.  (As Stratis is $795MM).  It also gives us SegWit (which we have a quote request out for), allowing us to run Lightning Network in the future.  Its an exciting project, that I think devs would want to jump in and help us with also- as I know the c# corporate workplace is very deep- and that could ensure our long term stability as well.  I truly think this project could be done along side our normal Gospel enhancements, in a safe way.  (Safe as in parallel until the Stratis wallet works).  We basically would release a windows wallet that would sync in a compatible manner to the Berkeley wallet, and offer a separate download.  If this project took off, we could refocus our support into the c# wallet and find a way to port the c# to mono, and stop developing berkeleys wallet (to have one codebase in the future).   It does offer an interesting perspective, to support one codebase that is potentially c# in the future.  And finally this idea opens up one more huge market for us that is harder on the berkeleydb side: Stratis smart contracts.  Stratis is working on that, and I feel our future full dev team can integrate smart contracts into the stratis code, contracts that are more efficient.  Ones that offer consensus based on c# code (instead of the bitcoin main chain), and - possibly, smart contracts that execute actual c# language code (meaning they could be very complicated contracts).

The primary reason I write all this is to invite any constructive criticism on the idea.  No I dont want to hear from people who do not know what they are talking about (for example, miner comments like Oh you are going to push us off linux, and kill us? ) Im talking technical and bitcoin and high level comments for this idea.

slovakia

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:08:04 PM

Samoshi dash model for ASICS? i hate all ASICs crap

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:23:55 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 01:20:34 PM by bible_pay

Dash will release the Evolution upgrade soon with Dapi and much more. Dash is the future.

I think BiblePay should stay with the Dash business model and update the codebase as dash core release Evolution version.

Unless you have a way to keep the dash core business model and ADD Stratis features. That would be great.

Also, FYI, there is already a Stratis fork name Obsidian.

Thanks!  Didnt know about Obsidian.  I see all kinds of Stratis talk in their ANN.  Their whitepaper is missing.  Looking at their wallet pics it looks like they modified breeze.  To include instant messaging.  Thats the stratis web UI I was referring to - I think we would gain traction if we had a UI that looked like our QT that ran in windows natively with stratis.  I synced stratis a couple months ago using source against bitcoin and it syncs very fast.  I believe because the database is using NoSql which is apparently pretty good.  It looks like flat files on the drive.  

Anyway, yes, I have evolution downloaded and running here.  (Our other team needed to dissect it for their current project).  So far it doesnt add anything to our needs for orphan payments, but I agree, we need to stay on top of potentially pushing new features back into biblepay.  It does not include SegWit, so we really gain nothing by monkeying with the latest evolution check in at least for a little while.

But to address your question about masternodes:  I fully promise we will stick to our roadmap, and deploy our masternodes and let our integrity rise and hopefully our price as more users buy to lease masternodes, and we embrace them.  For stratis, Im thinking about potentially running a stratis biblepay clone in parallel, one that is compatible with our chain, and porting the masternode (sanctuary) features Into the stratis clone to make that clone compatible with biblepay.

If all went well theoretically, I was thinking (especially if our price was rising) about offering a second flavor of masternode in c#.  One extra type of lease to run .NET code.  (Thats just a concept for now).

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:26:47 AM

yea, I didn't want to comment since you asked only the very technical people to provide input but whoa... this is amazing to have a glimpse of the insight and forward thinking going on with this project. What a blessing to be part of it.
I value all of your inputs, I didnt mean to come across like I dont, I felt like I would hear only complaints about potentially veering from linux.  I do not have that intention, Its more of finding the highest level of value-add for our crypto - so we can sponsor more orphans, and investigating the c# side really feels like a deep well.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
okane818
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:34:20 AM

Well well well, Biblepay will moving to the high value price, any good news here?
Hopefully this must be mineable on GPU too.

Advance Merry Christmas to all

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:49:03 AM

Although the price rise is very very nice, what is more exciting to me is the volume!
7.2 BTC in the last 24 hours!

I hope this can become the norm. Then we are in with a shot of getting on certain exchanges, and getting the debit card going.
Damage_Dealer

Activity: 331
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:40:12 AM

Although the price rise is very very nice, what is more exciting to me is the volume!

I hope this can become the norm. Then we are in with a shot of getting on certain exchanges, and getting the debit card going.

To sustain that volume is a big problem, because it's on C-cex, as very small volume exchange. BBP needs to go on Cryptopia, coinexchange and some others. I hope the devs will take some action regarding this matter.
ferohers

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:42:39 PM

Today, I am happy for Biblepay. I think Biblepay will able to help more and more orphans. Great job!
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:14:36 PM

We finally made it on the list of "Gainers" for the day:

https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/

I checked this list a few times in the past when we rose more than 20%, but it appears our low volume kept us off the list in the past Smiley.

Lets hope this trend continues for the sake of the orphans.

All Glory goes to God for the system we are creating.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:18:20 PM

To sustain that volume is a big problem, because it's on C-cex, as very small volume exchange. BBP needs to go on Cryptopia, coinexchange and some others. I hope the devs will take some action regarding this matter.

Weve been very active behind the scenes on this.  Most of these exchanges are asking $35,000 to list us.  Lukes been working with Cryptopia.  Ive been trying to work with Bittrex & Poloniex.  CoinExchange.IO confirmed they would do it for 2BTC, and the 2BTC has risen by 100% since they sent the offer.  Then I didnt hear back from them until yesterday with the most basic answers, and unfortunately the answer makes me even more nervous to engage (Its basically just send us your money, and no contact info given). 

I think we'll find an exchange that will list us for less than $10k if we keep looking and we can vote for it out of the P2P budget in 2018.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:24:14 PM

Well well well, Biblepay will moving to the high value price, any good news here?
Hopefully this must be mineable on GPU too.

Advance Merry Christmas to all

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
We're still PoBh - CPU only.

I think people are getting ready to run their sanctuaries towards the end of the year.

Merry Christmas to you too.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:20:05 PM

I really like the idea of using BBP as micro-payment for online video's (to show you appreciate them), especially in combination with one-click mining.

Imagine downloading a browser extension that has a wallet with one-click mining ability (or going to a site which has the same ability), and mining with one thread while you're online. When there is a video that you wish to sponsor, you can send a couple of the BBP which you mined (and thus didn't need to buy at an exchange or need to have much technical skill to acquire). Just copy and paste the BBP-adres in your plugin and send a few BBP.

If someone has a lot of viewers, this can really add up in terms of income for the poster of the video. And only the receiving party needs access to an exchange or whatever to convert to fiat (if needed).

If we can make this process simpel enough, I think it can really do something for BBP.

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:26:45 PM

Weve been very active behind the scenes on this.  Most of these exchanges are asking $35,000 to list us.  Lukes been working with Cryptopia.  Ive been trying to work with Bittrex & Poloniex.  CoinExchange.IO confirmed they would do it for 2BTC, and the 2BTC has risen by 100% since they sent the offer.  Then I didnt hear back from them until yesterday with the most basic answers, and unfortunately the answer makes me even more nervous to engage (Its basically just send us your money, and no contact info given). 

I think we'll find an exchange that will list us for less than $10k if we keep looking and we can vote for it out of the P2P budget in 2018.

I don't know much about C-cex, but top 10 coins in coinsmarket always around that volume.
I have glanced through coinexchange.io, I never use it before and seems like only top 20 coins listed there had some volume, the rest not well perform. If you are looking for exchanger below $10k, do you like yobit? Maybe can try to apply premium listing for 0.1BTC first.
slovakia

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:50:56 PM

bible_pay you know this new big Exchange https://zaif.jp  it looks good,try to speak with them.......thanks

orbis

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:43:55 PM

Hi. Can you help me? When i've tried to withdraw BBP from pool I've got this message: "Sorry, Invalid Destination Address (Code: 65002)"
The address is correct, because i've used it before and it was without problem. I've tried other address too and didn't work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: