Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:52:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243126 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
aikida3k

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:16:47 PM

Please continue to vote here:

http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=39.0

Both exchanges asked to remain anonymous until go-live, but agreed to negotiate for 1.6BTC each because of our cause.

I think this is absolute fantastic, so I updated the poll.  They want to wrap this up in 7 days, so please vote.

We will not go live until 2018 so as to finish our mandatory upgrade first.

If we do 800,000 daily effusion rate starting in 2018, for the 2.5% PR budget, at 20 satoshi that implies 800,000*.025*.00000020=.004 BTC per day.   3.3 BTC/ .004 BTC per day at 20 satoshi implies 825 days to pay for listing through the PR budget.  If we go ahead and do the mint from the total amount of coins that will ever be minted, there is a better chance we will appreciate over 20 satoshi, imo.  If we want to be listed on 2 of the top 10 bitcoin exchanges, then we should go ahead and do the mint. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zthomasz

Activity: 489
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:25:41 PM

I see that miner pool 2 had only one block distribution yesterday, and none today ... does anyone know what's up at pool.minersofmen.com?
smbbm

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:06:24 AM

To all honest BBP users, be aware of "slovakia" user / he is probably the same user using nickname "legendarywoman" at BiblePay reddit and speaking evil and trolling about BBP but for some reason (and unknown intentions) he started this new pool minersofmen.com.
jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:26:53 AM

To all honest BBP users, be aware of "slovakia" user / he is probably the same user using nickname "legendarywoman" at BiblePay reddit and speaking evil and trolling about BBP but for some reason (and unknown intentions) he started this new pool minersofmen.com.

Although slovakia has a harsh way of putting things, I think he has his heart in the right place (concerning the orphans), otherwise he would be long gone by now. Also, to correct any misconceptions, minersofmen.com was started with honest intentions and probably has nothing to do with this reddit-character.

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:28:42 AM

Although slovakia has a harsh way of putting things, I think he has his heart in the right place, otherwise he would be long gone by now. Also, to correct any misconceptions, minersofmen.com was started with honest intentions and probably has nothing to do with this reddit-character.

Yes I agree, we should not post speculation or slander against anyone, even if you dislike that person.
zthomasz

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:54:03 AM

I don't know who "legendarywoman" is, but the minersofmen.com pool wasn't started by "slovakia," As far as I can tell it is a ligitimate BBP pool. Here's a post from back in October 2017, I copied it from the original bitcointalk BiblePay thread ...

===
on: October 16, 2017, 09:13:52 PM
Started by bible_pay, Message by nsummy

I think my pool is ready to go live, this might alleviate some of the arguing and complaints (or generate more if it doesn't work right!  Grin)   The problem with having only 1 pool for a coin is that the pool owner becomes a lightning rod for problems.  People automatically associate problems with pool with the coin, and vice versa.  My pool is in beta so mine at your own risk, but there is no hashrate or share limit.  Its running on AWS so I can adjust the resources as necessary but since I don't know what sort of load will be thrown on the server just keep in mind I might need to do some tweaking in the next day or so.  I got the open source code from Bible_Pay and implemented it via his instructions so it looks pretty much the exact same as his pool.  The only real difference is there is no letter writing to the orphans, so no fees associated with that, but there is a 2% mining fee to keep the lights on.  It might be beneficial to somehow implement some of the letter writing on my pool in the future but I will talk to Bible_Pay about that.

So without further ado, Jesus said “Come after me, and I will make you fishers of men."  Nsummy says, I will make you miners of men!

https://minersofmen.com

poolport=80 
pool=http://pool.minersofmen.com 
workerid=insertWorkerUsernameHere

===

smbbm

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:56:51 AM

Although slovakia has a harsh way of putting things, I think he has his heart in the right place, otherwise he would be long gone by now. Also, to correct any misconceptions, minersofmen.com was started with honest intentions and probably has nothing to do with this reddit-character.

Yes I agree, we should not post speculation or slander against anyone, even if you dislike that person.
Yeah, I didn't wish to slander anyone, just be careful. Some people here are spreading FUD around BBP and creating fake news and investment offers. If "slovakia" has nothing to do with "legendarywoman" at reddit, then apology to him. 
smbbm

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:00:53 AM

I don't know who "legendarywoman" is, but the minersofmen.com pool wasn't started by "slovakia," As far as I can tell it is a ligitimate BBP pool. Here's a post from back in October 2017, I copied it from the original bitcointalk BiblePay thread ...
Great! Thanks for confirmation it's valid pool.
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 01:14:52 AM

Hi All,

Withdrawals are open again on pool.biblepay.org.

Please let me know if you have any problems : contact@biblepay.org or here.

NOTE:  I will lower the pool fee as soon as we get closer to being in the black.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
zthomasz

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:17:10 AM

Great! Thanks for confirmation it's valid pool.

sounds good ... fyi ... someone going by "cluster" was on the slack channel #general earlier today talking trash about BBP and referring to the "legendarywoman" wanting to "invest" a lot of money. The fact that neither of them are posting in this forum makes it very likely that "they" are the same unnamed person who's been banned from this forum for similar inappropriate behavior.

adrianbits

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:33:58 AM

Hi All,

NOTE:  I will lower the pool fee as soon as we get closer to being in the black.

does not appear to work. says check email  and not tx id like before. nothing pending on the chain. ive lost around 400 today try to withdrawal.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 01:36:18 AM

Hi All,

NOTE:  I will lower the pool fee as soon as we get closer to being in the black.

does not appear to work. says check email  and not tx id like before. nothing pending on the chain. ive lost around 400 today try to withdrawal.

Not true- Every tx in the pool is logged.  Dont spread false info and lies here.

Whats your username?  Lets go through the lost transaction.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
adrianbits

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:52:53 AM

Hi All,

NOTE:  I will lower the pool fee as soon as we get closer to being in the black.

does not appear to work. says check email  and not tx id like before. nothing pending on the chain. ive lost around 400 today try to withdrawal.

Not true- Every tx in the pool is logged.  Dont spread false info and lies here.

Whats your username?  Lets go through the lost transaction.

Excuse me? Im reporting an issue Rob. Why do you want to attack me as a liar?

I tried to do a withdrawal and it said verify and email. So I did. Then I tried to do a withdrawal again and it said something to the effect of 'check email' to confirm or get receipt of transaction. I'd do it again for precise wording but since you lifted the minimum to 99 now there is no way to test it with just 1 like before. I have already lost over 400 coins today.

I guess this guy on reddit is liar too?
https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/7iug2y/withdrawal_error_coins_withdrawn_from_mining_pool/

I do not feel comfortable sharing any specific information with you. The whole point of crypto is to remain anonymous. You appear to want to log emails, IPs, etc on users. Yet you yourself remain hidden all the time. Correct?

One does not need to give up their freedom for 'security'.

Just respect a person's right to privacy and keep the coin anonymous.  I understand you have security issues or whatever. Tribulation currency with email validations and IP loggings? Doesn't sound inviting to me personally.

You want to argue over the coins? Go ahead keep them Rob.
Or you can respect your user base and credit them for a real issue that happened today.

my address: BQ255KVvoAtmgNitkjPP3YxDvQ12XMXbRx
my lost balance approx: 400

Truth not a lie

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 02:15:00 AM

What I am saying is you are insinuating that people are LOSING money by using the pool because its STEALING it because its too dumb to log fails.  

When in reality its holding the funds and waiting for you to click the withdraw link in the email.  Thats not stealing.  Im trying to say if you look at your transaction log, you can always export the CSV to excel, and see there is either a mining credit, a withdraw, and a TXID in the place of the debit.  There is never missing funds in the pool - on any row - ever.

I replied on reddit, and explained that issue to the user also.

If you want privacy then you should have emailed me with the issue!  I respond to the Emails related to pool problems all the time.  You didnt have to publically try to disgrace the pool, thats why Im debugging this with you in public.

In regards to privacy, as you can see I tried to make the pool completely private when it started.  Now, it is simply requires email verification to make withdrawals more secure.  Thanks to the Russian hackers.  If you dont like it, please design a better pool and deploy it to prod.  This is the nature of a pool, its a public shared site.  The pool info is not stored in the blockchain.

Regarding your BBP address, I dont see a BBP address that ever withdrew funds at that address, so I cant help you.  But I assure you the BBP is still there whenever you want to debug this, email me your username.

Anyone else have any issues with the pool ripping anyone more than 0.00 BBP?  Post them here.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
wenjiannin

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:26:58 AM

What I am saying is you are insinuating that people are LOSING money by using the pool because its STEALING it because its too dumb to log fails.  

When in reality its holding the funds and waiting for you to click the withdraw link in the email.  Thats not stealing.  Im trying to say if you look at your transaction log, you can always export the CSV to excel, and see there is either a mining credit, a withdraw, and a TXID in the place of the debit.  There is never missing funds in the pool - on any row - ever.

If you want privacy then you should have emailed me with the issue!  I respond to the Emails related to pool problems all the time.  You didnt have to publically try to disgrace the pool, thats why Im debugging this with you in public.

In regards to privacy, as you can see I tried to make the pool completely private when it started.  Now, it is simply requires email verification to make withdrawals more secure.  Thanks to the Russian hackers.  If you dont like it, please design a better pool and deploy it to prod.  This is the nature of a pool, its a public shared site.  The pool info is not stored in the blockchain.

Regarding your BBP address, I dont see a BBP address that ever withdrew funds at that address, so I cant help you.  But I assure you the BBP is still there whenever you want to debug this, email me your username.

Anyone else have any issues with the pool ripping anyone more than 0.00 BBP?  Post them here.

I just downloaded the new wallet WIN64 installation updates, but many places show?Huh?? The wallet can't be used to help me?
adrianbits

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:29:19 AM

Im not insinuating anything. When did I say anything of what you are writing? Maybe you have me confused with someone else and want to take it out on the next guy that brings up an annoying issue. You get too sensitive if someone disagrees with you and jump on them. You did this before when I was calling out a better model for the pricing of masternodes. Just accept the fact people will have different opinions than you. I think you want to do some kind of 'pr damage control' when someone says something. Relax. Everyone loves biblepay thats why they freak out when they cant get their coins!

And im sure you had a long day and you DO work very hard. I honestly do respect you for that Rob. You got some kind of laser shark focus. Good on you. Just point the laser away when you look up and fry the guy tapping on your shoulder.

Yes we misunderstood ourselves on the tx id. I did check my email and my test removal of 100 coins didnt go through. Im going to hold off any withdrawals till I know no one else is complaining so I know its safe. Ive stopped mining all together as I do not agree with the 8% tax now. Thats another story.

Yes privacy is ultra important to me. Logging IPs is a big no no and you should frankly disclose everything you are doing on the back end so people know whats going on when they transact with you/pool. Transparency

Anyways, just one more question. Why the new minimum on 100 bbp?

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 02:36:55 AM

When in reality its holding the funds and waiting for you to click the withdraw link in the email.  Thats not stealing.  Im trying to say if you look at your transaction log, you can always export the CSV to excel, and see there is either a mining credit, a withdraw, and a TXID in the place of the debit.  There is ne.

I just downloaded the new wallet WIN64 installation updates, but many places show?Huh?? The wallet can't be used to help me?

Which language are you set in?  I hate to suggest it, but please try a different language.
Then we can have a translator work to re-merge the bad language.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 02:45:48 AM

When in reality its holding the funds and waiting for you to click the withdraw link in the email.  Thats not stealing.  Im trying to say if you look at your transaction log, ds at that address, so I cant help you.  But I assure you the BBP is still there whenever you want to debug this, email me your username.

Im not insinuating anything. When did I say anything of what you are writing? Maybe you have me confused with someone else and want to take it out on the next guy that brings up an annoying issue. You get too sensitive if someone disagrees with you and jump on them. You did this before when I was calling out a better model for the pricing of masternodes. Just accept the fact people will have different opinions than you. I think you want to do some kind of 'pr damage control' when someone says something. Relax. Everyone loves biblepay thats why they freak out when they cant get their coins!

And im sure you had a long day and you DO work very hard. I honestly do respect you for that Rob. You got some kind of laser shark focus. Good on you. Just point the laser away when you look up and fry the guy tapping on your shoulder.

Yes we misunderstood ourselves on the tx id. I did check my email and my test removal of 100 coins didnt go through. Im going to hold off any withdrawals till I know no one else is complaining so I know its safe. Ive stopped mining all together as I do not agree with the 8% tax now. Thats another story.

Yes privacy is ultra important to me. Logging IPs is a big no no and you should frankly disclose everything you are doing on the back end so people know whats going on when they transact with you/pool. Transparency

Im making the point that I dont think its a good practice to claim you lost 400 BBP before looking at the transaction log, and providing evidence of the lost coins - but then you didnt post that to back up your claim that you lost 400 publically.  Btw, one other thing is if you did that, you would be referencing either missing TXIDs or tracing TXIDs.

Where did you get the idea that we log IPs?

The 100 bbp minimum is to reduce the withdraw frequency.  Please dont reply that Im keeping small balances, there will be a way to withdraw < 100 once every 2 weeks.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:47:33 AM

http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=39.0

Hi, regarding the exchanger fee minting poll, may I know which exchanger requires 3.3BTC?

I was wondering why don't just make it 5BTC for cryptopia?

EDIT: cryptopia is a very good exchanger, one should be enough to get decent volume  Smiley
jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:05:32 AM

When in reality its holding the funds and waiting for you to click the withdraw link in the email.  Thats not stealing.  Im trying to say if you look at your transaction log, ds at that address, so I cant help you.  But I assure you the BBP is still there whenever you want to debug this, email me your username.

Im making the point that I dont think its a good practice to claim you lost 400 BBP before looking at the transaction log, and providing evidence of the lost coins - but then you didnt post that to back up your claim that you lost 400 publically.  Btw, one other thing is if you did that, you would be referencing either missing TXIDs or tracing TXIDs.

Where did you get the idea that we log IPs?

The 100 bbp minimum is to reduce the withdraw frequency.  Please dont reply that Im keeping small balances, there will be a way to withdraw < 100 once every 2 weeks.

I think its good practice to post issues publicly so that others can confirm the issue and offer workarounds. More eyeballs type of thing. And again I didnt receive anything in email. I will try again in a few days and report what happens. Maybe its an edge case. I def didnt receive an email I can tell you that.

When did i say you would keep small balances?? Rob relax already!  Do you see how you are projecting scenarios that I accuse you of this or that and you come out on the defense? Chill bro. Seriously, I recommend the psalms right about now. It will put you in a more peaceful state. Im about to do that myself.

"Unwind with the Psalms" - madman

In response to your posts I tried to make a withdrawal from the pool, and I also don't know how to verify my email. I didn't lose any funds though, I just get a pop-up that says 'Sorry, E-mail must be verified before making a withdrawal '. Let's not jump to conclusions here.

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: