Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:59:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Alex873434

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:30:45 AM

Did you update the controller wallet before restarting the masternode?

My controller wallet still in Windows 1065. Okay, I think this could be the issue. Thanks!

You may have to either:

(1) wait until the previous start gets cleared for it to work again.

(2) you can try to clear it faster by generating a new key (masternode genkey), replace that on both your controller and mn, wait a few minutes for the masternode to display  "status": "Not capable masternode: Masternode not in masternode list" and start it again from the updated controller. If that still doesn't work and you don't want to wait, just transfer the escrow to create a new txid and use that one instead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:31:43 AM

Please review:

Please contact us if you'd like to add BiblePay to masternodes.online

Listing advantages
- Accurate stats and comparison tool for investors
- Free Masternode monitoring for BBP MN holders
- Daily of exposure to 1000s of visitors on fastest growing masternodes site
- Page dedicated to your coin's detailed stats
- Daily Twitter broadcasts of top % gainers
- Coin included in popular telegram bot

Our Listing bounty ~.125 BTC - payable in BBP.

All my best!

Cryptosandwich
Communications for masternodes.online & NODEshare.in

If good, someone please enter a proposal.

Id advise getting listed on masternode.pro https://masternodes.pro/

They show up as top google result when searching for keywords "masternode coins and "masternode list"

I sent a submission form a while back, but never heard anything from them:  https://goo.gl/forms/vz313NokCtnVD5Yk2
Im also in their discord: https://discord.gg/ju5AbMx

I believe the fee is $400 to get listed for 1 year

Alex873434

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:34:17 AM

Please review:

Listing advantages

All my best!

Cryptosandwich

They show up as top google result when searching for keywords "masternode coins and "masternode list"

I sent a submission form a while back, but never heard anything from them:  https://goo.gl/forms/vz313NokCtnVD5Yk2
Im also in their discord

I believe the fee is $400 to get listed

haha I was going to say the exact same thing. I think .125 btc is pretty expensive but I'm not sure which one is the most popular/best.
616westwarmoth

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:39:35 AM

Please review:

Listing advantages

All my best!

Cryptosandwich

I use that site a lot, the one issue is right now with the exchanges frozen, the price won't reflect what I think will happen (a gentle bump).  But I guess the payout on proposals isn't until January, which brings me to a question.  How do we word a proposal that doesn't cite specific amounts of BBP but rather a price/value?  Should the proposals say (using current $0.004444 and 23 sat values) 11,251 BBP to pay a $50 expense for some work done based on the current value or should they say, pay $50 in BBP and that price be determined on the payout day?  Likewise with prices in BTC, so the above, would the proposal say .125 BTC in BBP or should it say 544K BBP to pay a .125 BTC for a listing expense?

The two issues I see are in the first example (work done), citing the value as BBP puts a lot of risk of fluctuation.  Not singling out Togo because he's been HUGE in this, but he's asking for $600 at the current rate for a total of 135K BBP.  But if the price were to double between now and the January payouts, he would get a huge windfall, and likewise, if the price plummeted (if BTC dropped to $6K and we stayed at 23 sat), he would not get fairly paid.  Either is a poor outcome.  In the second case, we MUST pay .125 BTC worth of BBP so expressing it at 544K BBP isn't very workable.

▄    BIBLEPAY    ▄    The Cryptocurrency for Christians    ▄     BIBLEPAY   
   Reddit      ANN Page      Biblepay Forum  
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:45:24 AM

My controller wallet still in Windows 1065. Okay, I think this could be the issue. Thanks!

You may have to either:

(2) you can try to clear it faster by generating a new key (masternode genkey), replace that on both your controller and mn, wait a few minutes for the masternode to display  "status": "Not capable masternode: Masternode not in masternode list" and start it again from the updated controller. If that still doesn't work and you don't want to wait, just transfer the escrow to create a new txid and use that one instead.

I tried (2), status as you mentioned. I think since there is no configuration problem, then I rather wait.

Thanks Alex Smiley
Alex873434

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:55:36 AM

You may have to either:

I tried (2), status as you mentioned. I think since there is no configuration problem, then I rather wait.

Thanks Alex Smiley

Alright no worries! I haven't tried how long it will take but if you feel like it's taking too long.

1)

On the controller wallet:

i. do masternode genkey
ii. replace the old key in masternodes.conf with the newly generated one.

On the sanctuary:

i. replace the old key in biblepay.conf with the newly generated one.
ii. restart the sanctuary

2)

i. wait for the masternode to display: "status": "Not capable masternode: Masternode not in masternode list" (do masternode status to check)
ii. start it again from the controller.
iii. check if it's now displaying "status": "Masternode successfully started"

...and hopefully all of that would have fixed the invalid protocol error!

webster22

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 06:07:35 AM

Please review:

Listing advantages

All my best!

Cryptosandwich

I use that site a lot, the one issue is right now with the exchanges frozen, the price won't reflect what I think will happen (a gentle bump).  But I guess the payout on proposals isn't until January, which brings me to a question.  How do we word a proposal that doesn't cite specific amounts of BBP but rather a price/value?  Should the proposals say (using current $0.004444 and 23 sat values) 11,251 BBP to pay a $50 expense for some work done based on the current value or should they say, pay $50 in BBP and that price be determined on the payout day?  Likewise with prices in BTC, so the above, would the proposal say .125 BTC in BBP or should it say 544K BBP to pay a .125 BTC for a listing expense?

The two issues I see are in the first example (work done), citing the value as BBP puts a lot of risk of fluctuation.  Not singling out Togo because he's been HUGE in this, but he's asking for $600 at the current rate for a total of 135K BBP.  But if the price were to double between now and the January payouts, he would get a huge windfall, and likewise, if the price plummeted (if BTC dropped to $6K and we stayed at 23 sat), he would not get fairly paid.  Either is a poor outcome.  In the second case, we MUST pay .125 BTC worth of BBP so expressing it at 544K BBP isn't very workable.

Please consider:
Why not pay $600 regardless of current prices. Pay in BTC or BBP (or mix). Up to person and risk they wish to take.

People have to pay real life bills and they spend their real life time to create value.
In the case of Togo, he should ask for 3x that as his guides were exactly what I needed (they are very well tested)
togoshigekata

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:10:02 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 06:20:17 AM by togoshigekata

Please review:

Listing advantages

All my best!

Cryptosandwich

I sent a submission form a while back, but never heard anything from them:  https://goo.gl/forms/vz313NokCtnVD5Yk2
Im also in their discord: https://discord.gg/ju5AbMx

I believe the fee is $400 to get listed for 1 year

haha I was going to say the exact same thing. I think .125 btc is pretty expensive but I'm not sure which one is the most popular/best.

From my google searching of keywords, I would DEFINITLEY advise masternode.pro, they are the top google result for the various "masternode" keyword variations, but I dont know their fees yet

If anyone could submit another form to them, that would be awesome!,
I just contacted them again in Discord, but I think they are asleep

togoshigekata

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:18:14 AM

the one issue is right now with the exchanges frozen, the price won't reflect what I think will happen (a gentle bump).  But I guess the payout on proposals isn't until January, which brings me to a question.  How do we word a proposal that doesn't cite specific amounts of BBP but rather a price/value?  Should the proposals say (using current $0.004444 and 23 sat values) 11,251 BBP to pay a $50 expense for some work done based on the current value or should they say, pay $50 in BBP and that price be determined on the payout day?  Likewise with prices in BTC, so the above, would the proposal say .125 BTC in BBP or should it say 544K BBP to pay a .125 BTC for a listing expense?

The two issues I see are in the first example (work done), citing the value as BBP puts a lot of risk of fluctuation.  Not singling out Togo because he's been HUGE in this, but he's asking for $600 at the current rate for a total of 135K BBP.  But if the price were to double between now and the January payouts, he would get a huge windfall, and likewise, if the price plummeted (if BTC dropped to $6K and we stayed at 23 sat), he would not get fairly paid.  Either is a poor outcome.  In the second case, we MUST pay .125 BTC worth of BBP so expressing it at 544K BBP isn't very workable.

Please consider:
Why not pay $600 regardless of current prices. Pay in BTC or BBP (or mix). Up to person and risk they wish to take.

People have to pay real life bills and they spend their real life time to create value.
In the case of Togo, he should ask for 3x that as his guides were exactly what I needed (they are very well tested)

Thank you for the kind words Webster! (I probably should have left the threads open for feedback before submitting the proposals, my hourly rate at my day time job is much higher LOL, but it is software development work vs technical writing and social media work, Im curious to see how the proposal system works out when more people jump into it!)

I had no idea what to use for the  BBP price, Rob suggested just going with the current price so I went with it,
Im kind of the first proposal guinea pig LOL

616westwarmoth

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:23:56 AM

Thank you for the kind words Webster! (I probably should have left the threads open for feedback before submitting the proposals, my hourly rate at my day time job is much higher LOL, but it is software development work vs technical writing and social media work, Im curious to see how the proposal system works out when more people jump into it!)

I had no idea what to use for the  BBP price, Rob suggested just going with the current price so I went with it,
Im kind of the first proposal guinea pig LOL

Of course you're the guinea pig!  That's why you're such an asset here!

▄    BIBLEPAY    ▄    The Cryptocurrency for Christians    ▄     BIBLEPAY   
   Reddit      ANN Page      Biblepay Forum  
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:04:04 AM

You may have to either:

Thanks Alex Smiley

Alright no worries! I haven't tried how long it will take but if you feel like it's taking too long.

1)

On the controller wallet:

i. do masternode genkey
ii. replace the old key in masternodes.conf with the newly generated one.

On the sanctuary:

i. replace the old key in biblepay.conf with the newly generated one.
ii. restart the sanctuary

2)

i. wait for the masternode to display: "status": "Not capable masternode: Masternode not in masternode list" (do masternode status to check)
ii. start it again from the controller.
iii. check if it's now displaying "status": "Masternode successfully started"

...and hopefully all of that would have fixed the invalid protocol error!

Not too long to wait, less than 10 minutes  Cheesy

And the invalid protocol could be the incorrect controller wallet version issue.

Thanks again Alex Smiley
ermintrude

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:31:24 AM

So, with the new update, and it kicking in at 21550, will I be able to use my computer while mining ?
Since the previous mandatory, my laptop and desktop are reduced to unresponsive bricks while mining, literally unresponsive.. Is that going to be remedied after block 21550 ? Otherwise I'll have to quit mining and just buy instead..
zthomasz

Activity: 489
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:22:23 AM

Just a reminder that the Bible provides wealth with words of truth that are far more valuable than BBP or BTC, or USD or EUR, or CNY, RUB, DMK, JPY, GBD, ZAR ... the list goes on.

Here is some genuine Biblical treasure, a valuable gift of knowledge and wisdom from the One who knows us better than we know ourselves, and sees all that we do ...

"By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." - Jesus Christ, as recorded in John 13:35
oliwer21

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:31:10 AM

BiblePay - 1.0.6.6
Mandatory Upgrade

- F9000 (Proof-of-Bible-Hash) starts at block #21550
- (Sanctuaries are already live now)
- Sanctuary payments go live at block #21551
- Superblocks start at block 30001
- Proposals and Budgets go live at block 21551

** NOTE : This is the release for Windows (Linux has been out for a few hours) **

Please upgrade before block 21550 (48 blocks from now) in order to not lose rewards.

@bible_pay
it's a joke? You are geting many tickets about low hps(everyone has so it seems fair) and what we have?
new mandatory update after 24-48 hrs... which is rising hps2 to level like we have before you said that inblue make exploit...
It's hard to take serious this coin when YOU are playing with perfomance of hps/hps2... and don't even bother to inform comiunity what current update will change in hps/hps2

P.S. Feel free to delete this post, cuz its ofcourse "trashtalk"
P.S2. can you write witch exploits work in this update, im asking because i'm sure many of us are tired testing every update Shocked

EDIT: oh... i see update is working with tiras exploit... he has to wrote many tickes that you make update for his "secret optimizations" nice:P
i'm not joking i think everyone see this whose is read laderboard...

I had second thoughts about my post: maybe i'm just mad because his ryzen has 2x stronger cores than other ryzens like Loot? Thats very common in cpu hardware... Grin
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:33:53 AM

ryzen 1700 and ryzen 1800x isnt same   Wink

Alex873434

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:37:03 AM

Congratulations for us on a smooth passage to F9000! As you may have noticed...sanctuary payments are having... a little hiccup?

I messaged Rob so he will probably take a look at it as soon as he wakes up.
znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:38:44 AM

Congratulations for us on a smooth passage to F9000! As you may have noticed...sanctuary payments are having... a little hiccup?

Hi Alex, I am unaware (I don't own a sanctuary). Is the pool mining reward reduced now or is that the error?
Alex873434

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:42:14 AM

Hi Alex, I am unaware (I don't own a sanctuary). Is the pool mining reward reduced now or is that the error?

Hey znffal,

I am not award of any mining reward reduction (there should be none - the reward only varies depending on the difficulty of the block).

What should have happened though is that from block #21551, sanctuary payments were supposed to go live (the reward for each block is divided between the miner who finds the block and the sanctuaries)...and by looking at the block explorer it seems that it is not the case for some reasons.
znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:47:12 AM

Hey znffal,

I am not award of any mining reward reduction (there should be none - the reward only varies depending on the difficulty of the block).

What should have happened though is that from block #21551, sanctuary payments were supposed to go live (the reward for each block is divided between the miner who finds the block and the sanctuaries)...and by looking at the block explorer it seems that it is not the case for some reasons.

Thanks Alex!
I am happy, the new gui wallet is v nice, especially the splash screen intro

strayapple

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:00:41 AM

look at the explorer,masternode no reward?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: