Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:04:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243131 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
dave_bbp

Activity: 405
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:23:48 AM

Congrats for "smooth sailing" over the superblock.  Grin

I think the pool improvements slowly take effect; right now it solves 27% of all blocks, so Rob you are definitely on the right track. Also it seems that the slow machines do not completely disappear anymore. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tekno

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:28:05 AM

Dear Rob
Can you tell me?
Why? Our mining project to get low coins?
Maybe i am error for test , the info below

1 PC = 24 core = share 48
1 PC = 24 core (tested 1 of 1vCPU = total 24 vPC ) = share 91
1 PC = 24 core (tested 1 of 4vCPU = total 6 vPC) = share 62
Same PC ~Same Ram ~Same network

Big Share= get more coin  or not?

I called top of 3 big dog to tested . This is correct detail data.
Please fix the problem.

If you feel this is good at BBP future that you keep doing that.
Big pool fee is ok , I support.
But low coin of day that is not good.
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
I hope BBP will being just,fair and open.
I don't want any misunderstanding . Please explain. Love BBP Love this coin.

Thanks Rob ,Have are nice day

From Hong Kong ...Man

This problem is since... relese. Earlier in old topic Rob said he  wont change it because he want to support small minners with low core cpus.
But I think, You already know from this topic that multiwallet is your 24 core cpu best friend  Roll Eyes especially since Rob takeoff limitation of solutions per ip from pool?

I had finished the test about the gain of BBP.

Testing equipment : Machine A & B are Dual L5630 CPU (2.4Ghz 8Core16Thread), all setting are same except cpu core setting
Machine C : AMD Ryzen Pro 1700X (3.4Ghz 8Core16Thread)
-----------------

machine A:
each VM with 2 core (around 410HSP) , Total 8 VM in 9hours BBP Gain = 196.2544
BBP per hour = 21.80604444

machine B :
each VM with 1 core(around 200HSP) , Total 16VM in 9hours BBP Gain = 486.0898
BBP per hour = 54.00997778

Machine C :
All CPU resource used by one BBP process(8500HSP), Each Day = 309.3764
BBP per hour = 12.89068333

This is undoubtedly a disadvantage for high-performance machines in current BBP calculate method.

High cost of high-performance machines but the return rate is lower than the low performance machine.

For example, John pay $ 1000 a day for machine rent to get 5000 BBP
Peter pay $200 a day and gets the same 5000 BBP
I do not think anyone wants to be John....

this is very confusing and interesting. i have many dedi servers i run wallet on them at freetime but profits dropped enormously. this post enlightened me about the case Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 12:48:30 PM

Congratulations Everyone!

It's a win for the orphans!

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:24:12 PM

New feature in the pool for missing workers:

On the home page there is now a section called Missing Miners.

This is populated with any miner who has hashed over the last 7 days but has stopped hashing for more than an hour.
The updated timestamp is the last time the pool saw the worker, and the HPS is the last HPS reading.

Let me get a handle on how many records appear in this area per hour and decide if it is possible to add an e-mail notification feature.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:34:43 PM

I don't believe there is such thing as a Hell.

Hell is very real.  No one chose to exist, yet through no fault of their own, by no fault of any of the decisions people who suffer with chronic illness have made, people with chronic illness suffer every day with no hope of relief.  They suffer with no hope of relief.  That shows the existence of Hell.  Christ came to show He is the Living God by actively healing people with chronic illness, directly showing his power over Hell.  None of your gods healed people from chronic illness.  It is just like your religion to claim any god is an avatar of vishnu.  That is not impressive.  You have decisions to make which can lead to escape from Hell.  But people suffer from no fault of their own decisions and you think you can escape suffering after death while you had the knowledge and ability to make decisions that could save you?  I believe in Hell much, much more than the existence of Heaven.  An afterlife of existing as a spirit is undesirable to me.  Existing as a spirit means you know you are dead.  It is an uncomfortable feeling.  

Really good video of someone who claims to be in hell for 23 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYxKRoONrfY

Yeah, Bill Wiese is awesome, btw, I have a few of his links in our Gospel Links, have you seen this:
https://Pool.biblepay.org | External Links | Biblepay Links

The 15 year old Jewish boy Natan, Mary K Baxter and John Ramirez are must sees.

That reminds me, I saw one of a red-headed guy on Sid Roth who was put in an insane asylum and about to be given a lobotomy, when Jesus intervened and supernaturally led him out of the asylum, where he was hit by a car, but he survived the car accident (without a broken bone), I need to add that one, I'll find that and add it in a few minutes.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
capulo

Activity: 491
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:57:06 PM

great that we pass superblock, what was reward for this block? as pool not solved it Wink
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:59:00 PM

great that we pass superblock, what was reward for this block? as pool not solved it Wink

http://explorer.biblepay.org:3001/block/a29ece0e723bd8f194ed974698ad17c61b3b6c8c65852ff9ca718a4af2d4d950

Looks like 5.67 MM.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Alex873434

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:13:56 PM

There was no miner reward if it's what you're asking. It all goes to fulfil the successful proposals http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?board=5.0
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:32:50 PM

There was no miner reward if it's what you're asking. It all goes to fulfil the successful proposals http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?board=5.0

Guys, there is a 13932 miner reward to BBy2DxdHUhQGbqZWVyLVXKFV2wFMN3mxaB, but no Sanctuary split reward.
Thats because the code that creates the superblock does not call out to add a sanctuary reward to the vout, its a different procedure.

But yeah, the pool didnt find it Smiley.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:33:58 PM

Completely optional, but anyone who wants to update the pool addresses:

Address
BNvQ5Txs1riZvuKA5W7prbtwx7PuSXXBwL
BRj3v8wh88Gxz7CNQB9CQ614zsvSo4rGBw
B6M8S4qK1TaQhqNBXA6LKGwLv59f1NdJXB
BCwHbmfP7tEWXNgbYwfXX4WAKMJrkzAWUw
BSfnH2uxp8zm8cCmdxVLji7paJz6zNPd7J
BSJU6ShDKw9jpnBXZEBr8CVK88HCwLzdhH
BF72gCHawYN19uhNU6tCGmmZynVczKjtkt
BKHxE1271ZFHEUKGdyBpbWyPvutHjAcLYv
BGqfRBvSeFn61B1tgURhR46HaqCFVsuyS1
B74TWhTE5aCXc2WfPfZUcgQ3mnvcqFXm7J
BK96LRzL8td3VGTFDcSJpyu5fEhdL8Y6k3
BCwsx3aJmo4hMcw8dNqa6CAKGhY1tAQXv5
BLpu2s9FFs1PPjfovGgtfTD2aB43Efybuf
B8Q3jVnE5P5ku6HxM4XZmuD7sZow5xnbWr
BHgeKa8UL7t6peEbgDuU5APHZ2d8ewKCch
BJDVNCdjrGkyoiiwsGs8wGZgK7ezqKSdMX
BNtVytCkk7NQ4oRgaAL9ughEisSnsLFXb2

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Alex873434

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:45:40 PM

Guys, there is a 13932 miner reward to BBy2DxdHUhQGbqZWVyLVXKFV2wFMN3mxaB, but no Sanctuary split reward.
Thats because the code that creates the superblock does not call out to add a sanctuary reward to the vout, its a different procedure.

My bad. Missed that.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:48:56 PM

My bad. Missed that.

Its not your fault, it looks kind of different anyway, but what made me check it is I was thinking no one would want to solve the block if we offered zero payment, LOL.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:51:17 PM

Has anyone tested PrivateSpend?

===

PrivateSend Feature
https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/1146924/PrivateSend

How to use PrivateSend
https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/1867847/How+to+use+PrivateSend

How Dash's 'PrivateSend' Works Under the Hood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgCId3wJc5Y

Dash Forum - PrivateSend Questions and Help
https://www.dash.org/forum/topic/privatesend-questions-and-help.77/

===

Some other light reading to try to learn any opposing views:

How Private is Dash PrivateSend?
https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/comments/65lwht/how_private_dash_privatesend_is/

Warning: DASH privacy is worse than Bitcoin
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@dnaleor/warning-dash-privacy-is-worse-than-bitcoin

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:57:09 PM

So Jaap did the due diligence on CameroonOne, and confirm they are legitimate with sound finances, over 75% efficient, have an optimized process in place, and uniquely leverage existing residential homes in central Africa and find ways to stretch every dollar, something that resonates with us here as we are starting from zero and must find a way to do a lot with a little.

https://www.cameroonone.org/projects

They are interested in integrating IT wise also, as they are open for orphan letter writing APIs, which is a huge plus for us as far as integration.

They also seem to care about our feelings that we have an existing commitment with compassion.com.

I feel that we have discovered a great partner for the future and we should invite Todd from Cameroon to place a proposal in for at least two orphans soon, as their cost is on par with compassion as well.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:06:58 PM

So achieving the superblock at 24600 was a major milestone for us to show that we are doing what we say we are doing, and this keeps us on track with our roadmap goals.

We are becoming more decentralized as a decentralized autonomous charity, and do not have a single point of failure any longer.

If the primary pool were to fail, a new dev could step in and create a backup pool for example.  If I were to dissapear, someone could step in and make the superblock payment to compassion.com, for example.  Compassion has a department called ciqueue, which does support transferring orphans from one organization to another (and Biblepay's orphans are now registered under the "BIBLEPAY" Organization).

Over the next 30 days I am going to work on pulling in a few more blockchain devs, so we can focus on: Merging bitcoin code into our testnet branch (Possibly segwit), Merging security commits, Merging dash-evolution, and starting a new testnet round.  In parallel, Im in talks with c# devs about our two Stratis projects: Stratis biblepay node and Stratis biblepay Gui.  These are proofs of concept to prove that biblepay can sync in c# with the Stratis core, and the other is a Windows c# wallet that speaks through the RPC but looks/feels like a QT wallet.  Im going to set a very agressive deadline in order to attempt to release an alpha version of biblepay-stratis by June 2018.

I read that all of the bitcoin debit cards were recently frozen due to a Visa bylaws violation.  We will have to find if this is just temporary or if they found a new provider.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
togoshigekata

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:11:46 PM

So Jaap did the due diligence on CameroonOne, and confirm they are legitimate with sound finances, over 75% efficient, have an optimized process in place, and uniquely leverage existing residential homes in central Africa and find ways to stretch every dollar, something that resonates with us here as we are starting from zero and must find a way to do a lot with a little.

https://www.cameroonone.org/projects

They are interested in integrating IT wise also, as they are open for orphan letter writing APIs, which is a huge plus for us as far as integration.

They also seem to care about our feelings that we have an existing commitment with compassion.com.

I feel that we have discovered a great partner for the future and we should invite Todd from Cameroon to place a proposal in for at least two orphans soon, as their cost is on par with compassion as well.

Awesome! I will add a link to CameroonOne on the Reddit sidebar.
(I think its cool they also do bee farming!)

===

April from BLOOM (Be Love! Orphan Outreach Missions) posted a Charity proposal open for feedback/discussion: http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=73.0

She also posted a PR proposal: http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=72.0

togoshigekata

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:19:08 PM

So achieving the superblock at 24600 was a major milestone for us to show that we are doing what we say we are doing, and this keeps us on track with our roadmap goals.

We are becoming more decentralized as a decentralized autonomous charity, and do not have a single point of failure any longer.

If the primary pool were to fail, a new dev could step in and create a backup pool for example.  If I were to dissapear, someone could step in and make the superblock payment to compassion.com, for example.  Compassion has a department called ciqueue, which does support transferring orphans from one organization to another (and Biblepay's orphans are now registered under the "BIBLEPAY" Organization).

Over the next 30 days I am going to work on pulling in a few more blockchain devs, so we can focus on: Merging bitcoin code into our testnet branch (Possibly segwit), Merging security commits, Merging dash-evolution, and starting a new testnet round.  In parallel, Im in talks with c# devs about our two Stratis projects: Stratis biblepay node and Stratis biblepay Gui.  These are proofs of concept to prove that biblepay can sync in c# with the Stratis core, and the other is a Windows c# wallet that speaks through the RPC but looks/feels like a QT wallet.  Im going to set a very agressive deadline in order to attempt to release an alpha version of biblepay-stratis by June 2018.

I read that all of the bitcoin debit cards were recently frozen due to a Visa bylaws violation.  We will have to find if this is just temporary or if they found a new provider.

Congrats Rob! BiblePay would not exist without you, your years of experience and your hard work! Ill keep helping as much as I can!
BiblePay has a very bright future!

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:32:39 PM

Congrats Rob! BiblePay would not exist without you, your years of experience and your hard work! Ill keep helping as much as I can!
BiblePay has a very bright future!

Thanks, well I think everyone here should give you a pat on the back for all the social media work you have been doing behind the scenes and all the reddit support, and meeting with April in person etc.  I'm sure this takes 20 hours a week to respond to all of these feeds, as I realize how much e-mail bogs us down, and thats without the forum posts.

Great Job Togo!

Some day maybe we will have a BiblePay office to fly to and meet each other.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
616westwarmoth

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:12:07 PM

It's been a very good day!

Thanks to the Dev and Togo, as well as all the folks on the forums that take the time to answer questions and contribute to the discussion.

▄    BIBLEPAY    ▄    The Cryptocurrency for Christians    ▄     BIBLEPAY   
   Reddit      ANN Page      Biblepay Forum  
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:38:12 PM

It's been a very good day!

Thanks to the Dev and Togo, as well as all the folks on the forums that take the time to answer questions and contribute to the discussion.
Thanks West, and thanks for being an integral pillar in the community!

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: