Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:10:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243128 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Ichthus220

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:13:09 AM

Personally, I think we should first get the wallet/miner/sanctuary to a good and stable place and only then go after another exchange. New coins can get away with wallet updates on a regular basis but once you add a bunch of exchanges you are limited to a few a year if that.
I agree with you. I think we should get our "Ducks" in a row first. <---- see what I did there!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PewPewGoesTheDuck

Activity: 200
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:30:51 AM

Personally, I think we should first get the wallet/miner/sanctuary to a good and stable place and only then go after another exchange. New coins can get away with wallet updates on a regular basis but once you add a bunch of exchanges you are limited to a few a year if that.
I agree with you. I think we should get our "Ducks" in a row first. <---- see what I did there!

Indeed I did.  Grin Starting our own exchange would be a difficult and painful process and being based in the US would basically be a non starter.
svirusxxx2

Activity: 89
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:45:25 AM
Merited by PewPewGoesTheDuck (6), inblue (1)

For all Sancturies!
I just end write page with masternodes notification center.

https://biblepay.eu/
After registration is ended, you can add masternode to monitoring.
Every one minute system compare actual and last status.
If it change, then system send email (one time only).

It's free for all!
any donation will be appreciated Wink

If You will have some problem, please send information.
It will be writed from scratch so maybe there is some little bugs Wink

Biblepay masternodes status and monitoring (https://biblepay.eu/)
616westwarmoth

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:12:29 AM

Indeed I did.  Grin Starting our own exchange would be a difficult and painful process and being based in the US would basically be a non starter.

Yes, it'd be great to hit a new exchange.  Last we heard the Dev was close to hearing if we were going to be on a new one, so maybe by the end of the week we'll have some news there.  As far as Yobit, I have been there and seen all sorts of issues, however, any port in a storm.  Hopefully C-Cex comes back strong and learns from this issue so in the future they're not shut down so long.

As far as the wallet, that's the risk I guess of a coin that is mined only from the wallet.  But so far, the last few releases have been leisure releases so no worries about incompatibility.  Since the only risk of forks come from a mandatory release, and hopefully we won't have another for quite a while.  So for miners and sanctuary owners goes, yes, it's a bit of a pain, but for most exchanges it shouldn't be a concern.

Meanwhile, a coin that is exchanged on it's own is a red flag to most people since they can be easy for the developers to manipulate.

▄    BIBLEPAY    ▄    The Cryptocurrency for Christians    ▄     BIBLEPAY   
   Reddit      ANN Page      Biblepay Forum  
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:25:09 AM

svirusxxx2.....when im upgraded MN to new protocol 70715 immediately recevied email about it ... changed enabled to pre_enabled and vica versa

good job

ALTJ1990

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 04:50:07 AM

Please upvote these exchange suggestions (and write comment) and also write reviews of BiblePay

EXCHANGE VOTING

NEXT.Exchange:
https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3384/biblepay-bbp

Altcoin.io Exchange:
https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/2114/pls-add-biblepay-bbp

REVIEWS

Is This Coin a Scam:
https://isthiscoinascam.com/check/biblepay

Masternodes Reviewed:
https://masternodesreviewed.com/CoinsWithMasternodes/biblepay-bbp/
MIP

Activity: 362

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:33:16 AM

Dear Rob and biblepay community,

I haven't had the chance to follow along with the posts for the past week or more, but I see there is still talk of getting on other exchanges.  I would like for Rob and the community to give feedback on whether the idea of running our own exchange seems desirable or not?  As for myself, I would like to see biblepay run its own exchange that closes for 24 hours over the weekend to respect the Sabbath.  I think that would really bless this project and help it greatly.  For a coin that wants to serve a Godly purpose, I think it is important to respect the Sabbath.  I am not suggesting stopping the blockchain, but only halting trading for a 24 hour period.  I don't know what the personnel or bugetary requirements for this would be, but I think it is worth considering.  What does everyone think? 

With all respect to other beliefs, respecting the Sabbath is a jewish mandate. Us Christians respect Sundays, as they are the Lord's Day, the day Jesus resurrected, thus abrogating the Mosaic law.

Anyway I agree with the ones that think that running an exchange is calling for hackers, problems, and beyond the scope of BBP project.
harrisvan87

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:47:42 AM

My CPUs low end now totally disapprear or get 1-2 shares  Grin
joelles

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:07:41 AM

Indeed I did.  Grin Starting our own exchange would be a difficult and painful process and being based in the US would basically be a non starter.

Yes, it'd be great to hit a new exchange.  Last we heard the Dev was close to hearing if we were going to be on a new one, so maybe by the end of the week we'll have some news there.  As far as Yobit, I have been there and seen all sorts of issues, however, any port in a storm.  Hopefully C-Cex comes back strong and learns from this issue so in the future they're not shut down so long.

As far as the wallet, that's the risk I guess of a coin that is mined only from the wallet.  But so far, the last few releases have been leisure releases so no worries about incompatibility.  Since the only risk of forks come from a mandatory release, and hopefully we won't have another for quite a while.  So for miners and sanctuary owners goes, yes, it's a bit of a pain, but for most exchanges it shouldn't be a concern.

Meanwhile, a coin that is exchanged on it's own is a red flag to most people since they can be easy for the developers to manipulate.

Yes easily manipulate, also I'm not bothering to C-CEX, if people concern that yobit is worse then C-CEX that is pretty much impossible.
@Rob any updates on exchange listings?
x5650

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:41:48 AM

Ppl here like crazy to sell their BBP, which will drive prices down even more.
joelles

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:03:32 AM

Ppl here like crazy to sell their BBP, which will drive prices down even more.

Prices are down because exchange unreliable. There isnt much volume to be done if no BBP can enter markets. It's not about dumping its about getting price back up where it should  be @ around 0.01usd
dave_bbp

Activity: 405
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:29:11 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 12:05:56 PM by dave_bbp
Merited by bible_pay (1)

I'm really glad to see that over the last few hours the pool seems to make up on his deficit of hitting blocks; really nice coin output so far and big thanks to Rob for his dedication and his patience in keeping up with all the complaints. Wink

Another big thanks goes out to Lichtsucher for his amazing efforts in generating the BBP apt package, especially the ARM version! I gave it a try on the Raspberry and it works like a charm. Before it took approx. 4-5 hours to install BBP on a Pi 3 (without GUI!) and then 1.5-2 hours for building every update, which was quite exhausting...
Now with the repository in hand I managed to start mining on the Pi 3 in less than 10 minutes! Another big advantage is that the package installation does not need the 1-2 GB "biblepay" folder, so it saves a lot of microSD space. (Unfortunately I am very busy at the moment, but when I find the time I will try to get BBP running on a minimal Ubuntu ARM system, maybe condensing the whole system to a 2 or 4GB SD card).
I see that you started a proposal for your work on the repository and package. I am far away from being a MN owner but I would definitely give you 10 upvotes for that.  Grin

God bless all the people dedicating time and effort on this project!

Regarding the pool "shares": I think right now they are at the absolute minimum of what they should be (I'm sorry, I have no clue about the technical or mathematical aspects going into this...) because from time to time my weak miners (DualCores or Raspberry Pi) disappear completely (but then show up again some time later...).  Wink
inblue

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:02:33 PM

Wallet is fine guys, yobit will eventually up their fee only matter of time. We need to get in the boat before it leaves. It would be very beneficial for us.
Also what is Eta for mobile wallet? That also will attract more users

For the DEX Crypto Bridge, that boat has already left:
We have increased our standard listing fee to 1 BTC and our instant add to 3 BTC. The reason is 2 fold:

1) We pay for our infrastructure in USD and bitcoin value has reduced 40% since our prior pricing schedule

2) Instant additon fees were too low, causing a backlog on standard additions. This should allow us to "catch up" and list coins that have been waiting a long time now

Please note any request made prior to this announcement (that meets our screening criteria) will be honoured. Thanks again everyone for the support and patience, please bare with us during this phase of exponential growth.

Agree 100% with this. It will be much less trouble for everyone if we are added to an exchange after we are stable.

For all Sancturies!
I just end write page with masternodes notification center.

https://biblepay.eu/
After registration is ended, you can add masternode to monitoring.
Every one minute system compare actual and last status.
If it change, then system send email (one time only).

It's free for all!
any donation will be appreciated Wink

If You will have some problem, please send information.
It will be writed from scratch so maybe there is some little bugs Wink

Great job, Virus! I gave you one humble merit point and I will donate some BBP soon. Smiley
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:49:45 PM

Does anyone know what is the status of CCEX fixing the wallet?
Got all my BBP stuck there for 2m now.

Crypto Brige is a great exchange 1 BTC is still a cheap price to pay for listing there.
In a few month it will be 5 BTC+ with the way things are going.
joelles

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:22:48 PM

Does anyone know what is the status of CCEX fixing the wallet?
Got all my BBP stuck there for 2m now.

Crypto Brige is a great exchange 1 BTC is still a cheap price to pay for listing there.
In a few month it will be 5 BTC+ with the way things are going.

Hope soon, im finding other exchanges to add
Romanovic

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:24:21 PM

Bible? Well, I think it's a good project naming to attract the public attention. I hope this great project can run very smoothly.
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:29:19 PM

Psalm 23

1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul; He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:33:35 PM

We only have about 3 testers over here, could we please get at least 10?  We dont need to set up sancs, so it should be very easy to test this:

http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=89.new#new

If ccex stays down for 10 more days, we could test this thoroughly and push it as a mandatory.  If they come back up, we should wait until March to push it.

This next release fixes the 7 minute block targets and adds Proof-of-loyalty, etc. 

The POL *has* to be thoroughly tested however.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:42:33 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 03:03:12 PM by slovakia

ALEX hello, can you make graph into explorer like this

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:50:10 PM

Dear Rob and biblepay community,

I haven't had the chance to follow along with the posts for the past week or more, but I see there is still talk of getting on other exchanges.  I would like for Rob and the community to give feedback on whether the idea of running our own exchange seems desirable or not?  As for myself, I would like to see biblepay run its own exchange that closes for 24 hours over the weekend to respect the Sabbath.  I think that would really bless this project and help it greatly.  For a coin that wants to serve a Godly purpose, I think it is important to respect the Sabbath.  I am not suggesting stopping the blockchain, but only halting trading for a 24 hour period.  I don't know what the personnel or bugetary requirements for this would be, but I think it is worth considering.  What does everyone think? 

With all respect to other beliefs, respecting the Sabbath is a jewish mandate. Us Christians respect Sundays, as they are the Lord's Day, the day Jesus resurrected, thus abrogating the Mosaic law.

Anyway I agree with the ones that think that running an exchange is calling for hackers, problems, and beyond the scope of BBP project.

My thoughts on these issues:

- The sabbath:  I agree, Jesus ended the law and created the church and Christianity, and we are to pick up our cross daily.  Its not necessary to keep one particular day holy, we are to follow all of Jesus' commandments.

- Running our own exchange:  After seeing the viruses uploaded into childrens letters, and the hot wallet being stolen by the hackers, I am *very* reluctant to write an exchange in the pool.  And as another said, US regulation is tough, so it could not be done by us.  

- Yobit: If you all give them a 5, I think we should go for it.

- Ducks in a Row:  Thats noble, but the issue Im facing now is we have no working exchanges and we need at least one LOL.  People are trying to buy sancs, and I have to raise compassion.com funds once per month.  So it is very high priority to get another one up.  Although I agree, if we went on too many at once we would hogtie ourselves into limited updates.

- Listing on the top 5 exchanges:  Both fell through.  I lost my personal 3.5btc on the deal.  I think we should work on yobit, coinexchange.io, and Blues NEXT decentralized exchange next.  (Im working on the side to contact binance and hitbtc sr managers and reach them and give them documentation list of everything I went through to see if they will have compassion on us and list us on either exchange due to the fraud I experienced).  Please dont write a lot of comments on the board about this, as I dont want to be polluted with things tying us to this- I would rather move past this issue and work up and onward.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: