Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:01:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243200 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
zer01112

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:05:29 PM

Hi all, is there a way to mine Biblepay on a Raspberry Pi 3 please?

Great question. I tried for quite a while to get the source to compile on my Pi 3 before finally giving up. This does not mean that its not possible, just that I got lazy before finding the answer.

I believe at least 1-2 person in this thread got it working: 
https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/7iuyst/raspberry_pi_and_biblepay/

Please ping/message them and see if they will write a guide/steps Smiley

I got it working..

You have to use Ubuntu mate. Make all the stuff from the Linux guide. Before you start the make process of the wallet, you have to make a big swap partition. Make something like 4GB. The 1 GB of the RAM is not enough for the build process.
The process needs arround 3 hours with one thread.

The hash rate is arround 110 Hash/s and the amount in the pool something between 0.6 and 1 BBP.

Thank you sir! So after you build it on Ubuntu you can just transfer the files on a RPI ?

You have to use Ubuntu Mate as OS for the raspi.
10000BTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:08:10 PM

i still don't understand the use mod this coin.

I've asked it several times but no-one has been able to answer me.

the name makes it look like its for biblical purposes but the it looks as if it's also for profit.

dave_bbp

Activity: 405
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:19:18 PM

It seems like the positive effect of the pool adjustments has dried out completely again. Over night we solved not even 25% of all blocks and thus the BBP output took a bump.

What I was wondering for quite some time now: on "getmininginfo": what is "networkhashps"? It currently sits on a whopping 62219597551.98401, which is 62 GH/s (from my understanding). The pool overall hps on the other hand is a mere 2488675.05 or 2.5 MH/s, which is 0.004% ( Huh) of the global mining power?? That surely can't be the case, as I thought the Chinese bot nets were "eliminated" by the mandatory upgrades before christmas...

Just wanted to push this post since I got no answers whatsoever on the "networkhashps" and it has since 2 days ago increased by 25% to 83 GH/s while the pool output continues to tumble down (now at 20% despite 3000 miners)...

Does anybody know what has happened to nsummy? His pool worked ok last year and it would be a welcome comparison to the current pool (given that at least 1/4th of all current pool miners would change to minersofmen), but it still runs on an old BBP version and hasn't seen miners since maybe 2 weeks.
znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:25:22 PM

the name makes it look like its for biblical purposes but the it looks as if it's also for profit.

Well the Bible is compiled into the source code. I am not clever enough to understand specifics, how that works. Also, 10% of the block rewards go to charity, and there are many Christian aspects in the wallet/pool such as links to interesting biblical articles/talks, pop-up bible verses when a payment is received, among others.

As for other uses, this is still a work in progress, but currently you can buy certain products off Amazon through the mining pool, you can run a masternode (sanctuary). Probably others but I am too tired to think now.

Please remember that this is a young coin and there will be much more to come.
noloco

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:26:40 PM

The expected use is as coin for charity and non profit organization donation management. Everything mixed with some christian principles, some mining and sanctuaries Cheesy

noloco

Activity: 210

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:26:52 PM

Ok, that explains this entry.

An other Question.
I Try to buy some BBP since a few days.

But both Platforms do not work.
C-CEX does not support new accounts at time.
And CoinsMarkets seems to switch servers and crashes everytime i want to log in.

Where can I buy some BBP right now?

You can't buy anywhere if you don't have some funds already deposited in C-CEX, coinsmarkets has been down for several days pending a server upgrade... No market at this moment, mining is the most straightforward way of getting some bibles.

sharpshot

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:58:15 PM

Hi rob,

You figure out what the issue is with the pool solving so less blocks? please let us know if we can do something, we are eager to help solve this.

Best wishes
You don't have to be Einstein to understand what is going on;)
All questions about pool problem are ignored... but guys its nothing to worry about MN are live...
you cant buy/sell coin but MN are alive...
coin don't have almost nothing common with this what Rob said on relese(small minners, 10% MN) but its ok. Most important thing is ok, charity coin help MN owers. Hail to our "oprhans"
P.S. how many people are here from begining? I'm asking about pure minners not MN owners?
I don't get the negativity.  I have a cheap micro PC with a low end processor that uses very little electricity.  I only leave it on during the day and sometimes just for a few hours a day.  It mines coins every day, some days are better than others.  The value of the coins isn't much now but if BBP can get on a decent exchange, they will probably be worth something.  My old laptop that's not much use for anything can mine coins.  There aren't many coins out there that can be mined by low spec computers so easily.  The orphans are getting a nice lot of money.  Isn't this exactly what a Christian coin should be doing?
noob101

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:49:55 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 02:10:10 PM by noob101

Hi guys,

I would just like to implore the highly efficient dev and slack team whom I have had the pleasure of annoying many times Wink , to please do something about the letter writing.  I have written 2 letters in mid December which had not been up voted properly for some reason.  I really don't mind, I will write letters for free, but what is working on my nerves is that idiotic trolls will take their time to down vote each and every letter (not only mine) and try to skinny every last dime.  I do apologize for for my little rant, but it needs to be addressed.

Anyhow.
Still rooting for Rob and the guys.
Keep up the good work.

Ed
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:44:25 PM

Hi rob,

You figure out what the issue is with the pool solving so less blocks? please let us know if we can do something, we are eager to help solve this.

Best wishes
You don't have to be Einstein to understand what is going on;)
All questions about pool problem are ignored... but guys its nothing to worry about MN are live...
you cant buy/sell coin but MN are alive...
coin don't have almost nothing common with this what Rob said on relese(small minners, 10% MN) but its ok. Most important thing is ok, charity coin help MN owers. Hail to our "oprhans"
P.S. how many people are here from begining? I'm asking about pure minners not MN owners?
I don't get the negativity.  I have a cheap micro PC with a low end processor that uses very little electricity.  I only leave it on during the day and sometimes just for a few hours a day.  It mines coins every day, some days are better than others.  The value of the coins isn't much now but if BBP can get on a decent exchange, they will probably be worth something.  My old laptop that's not much use for anything can mine coins.  There aren't many coins out there that can be mined by low spec computers so easily.  The orphans are getting a nice lot of money.  Isn't this exactly what a Christian coin should be doing?

Thanks!  Thats true, try mining litecoin on a PC with a GPU, and see how many coins you earn in 6 months, or vertcoin on a laptop.

I'm taking a look at fixing the faucet now that the proposal auto-paid the pool back the faucet expenses from inception.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

Hi guys,

I would just like to implore the highly efficient dev and slack team whom I have had the pleasure of annoying many times Wink , to please do something about the letter writing.  I have written 2 letters in mid December which had not been up voted properly for some reason.  I really don't mind, I will write letters for free, but what is working on my nerves is that idiotic trolls will take their time to down vote each and every letter (not only mine) and try to skinny every last dime.  I do apologize for for my little rant, but it needs to be addressed.

Anyhow.
Still rooting for Rob and the guys.
Keep up the good work.

Ed

Thanks a lot Ed, yes we should pay users to upvote the letters!  Maybe we can share some of the letter fees for proofreading, and voting...  Ill jump on that right after I fix the faucet.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:49:53 PM

Reward today very very low. I dont understand why my Hps still same as 2 day ago.

The reward is divided by 3914 other miners, as Znffal pointed out, we have incresed from 2700 to 3914 in one week.

The question is, why is the pool solving less blocks per day?  I don't know how many Asian botnets or private pools are out there.
Has anyone graphed our total network hash PS?  The answer might lie here <-----------------------------------

Can someone do that please?  Graph this for all the naysayers.

Diff is not increasing because of our low nonce limit, I believe.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:58:55 PM

Someone asked about auto-withdraw:

One, its not enforced yet, I'm waiting for the pool to regain a little more health.
Two, the payment is made in the morning around 9AM CST.
Three, the payment is only made to you if the pool owes you more than 10BBP after calculating 5% of your Mature balance.
To find if a payment has been made check your transaction log, you can export it with the printer icon.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
slovakia

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:00:21 PM

biblepay: you dont know what is different on your coin? very funny

diff on https://biblepay-explorer.org/  didnt change last 2 weeks ...

joelles

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:01:05 PM

Reward today very very low. I dont understand why my Hps still same as 2 day ago.

The reward is divided by 3914 other miners, as Znffal pointed out, we have incresed from 2700 to 3914 in one week.

The question is, why is the pool solving less blocks per day?  I don't know how many Asian botnets or private pools are out there.
Has anyone graphed our total network hash PS?  The answer might lie here <-----------------------------------

HI Rob

How to figure out network hash? This botnet make to much blocks, we are going down to 1/5th of all blocks. That is weird, increase miners decrease block.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:03:28 PM

HI Rob

How to figure out network hash? This botnet make to much blocks, we are going down to 1/5th of all blocks. That is weird, increase miners decrease block.

Lets work in parallel - we have a lot to do - please lets not address this question to Me- address it to everyone.

Lets put someone in charge of this.  Total network hashps is well known in crypto, you guys can solve this.... 

I need to be available to add the next gospel feature to the pool: BBPU.  Bible Pay University features.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:06:26 PM

diff on https://biblepay-explorer.org/  didnt change last 2 weeks ...
Why would diff change?  F9000 does not increase diff with a nonce limit in place.  I noticed 95% of your posts are either negative, misleading, derogatory, slanderous, and inaccurate.

You basically just assume we are the same as bitcoin, but again, that is misleading and inaccurate.

I also noticed you think everything is black and white and have no regard for more than one moving part at a time.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
joelles

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:09:47 PM

HI Rob

Lets work in parallel - we have a lot to do - please lets not address this question to Me- address it to everyone.

Lets put someone in charge of this.  Total network hashps is well known in crypto, you guys can solve this.... 

I need to be available to add the next gospel feature to the pool: BBPU.  Bible Pay University features.

OK I can donate coins to person solving this problem if one can throw in some coins reward can be good for person solving
slovakia

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:18:19 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 03:34:50 PM by slovakia

diff on https://biblepay-explorer.org/  didnt change last 2 weeks ...
Why would diff change?  F9000 does not increase diff with a nonce limit in place.  I noticed 95% of your posts are either negative, misleading, derogatory, slanderous, and inaccurate.

You basically just assume we are the same as bitcoin, but again, that is misleading and inaccurate.

I also noticed you think everything is black and white and have no regard for more than one moving part at a time.

no,everybody knows how working pools, knows that this is huge mess .... SVK groups on FB is full of old miners  Wink  

we mined same with 2000 miners and we mining same with 4000 miners  Roll Eyes  HAHAHA you can tell whom hay eating

in last 7 days i checked this
2000 miners on pool = results was 52 (24%)
3902 miners on pool = results is 42 (21%)
this is unbelievable

and pool fees 13% is record between coins  Embarrassed  for what you need 13%?

every miner on this coin knows that when added new double miners: powerhash of pool have to raise .... on your side is just upside down

we can test on our pool where is problem in few hours Wink

slovakia

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:38:09 PM

greedy ROB?  more ppl told about you  discord too,FB too, telegram too, REDDIT too

arent you ashamed?

EXPLAIN ALL MINERS THIS

3998 miners on pool = results is 42 (21%)
this is unbelievable

and pool fees 13% is record between coins  Embarrassed  for what you need 13%?

we have to protect our expenses

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:52:08 PM

greedy ROB?  more ppl told about you  discord too,FB too, telegram too, REDDIT too

arent you ashamed?

EXPLAIN ALL MINERS THIS

3998 miners on pool = results is 42 (21%)
this is unbelievable

and pool fees 13% is record between coins  Embarrassed  for what you need 13%?

we have to protect our expenses

Yes, I do think you should personally kick in 1btc for the original free pool development- it would be nice.  Have you contributed anything to biblepay?

Yes, it is true that I have only Spent money to help the pool and the miners, and that means money has gone Out of my account Into the pool.  I guess you dont understand the concepts of basic accounting.

Yeah, I guess Im greedy for Giving more than Im taking in, right?

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: