Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:34:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243128 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
MIP

Activity: 362
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:16:37 PM

C-CEX is no longer in Maintenance mode.

BBP is now actively trading on C-CEX.

I just tested the withdrawal process with my account, and it worked.

Looks like we're back in business!

Smiley

Not yet for the ones without an account... Can't buy BBP  Embarrassed
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:04:48 PM

Hi

I would like to ask for advice. When I want to link up few mining machines together on the local network for one wallet. How should I configure the biblepay.conf file?

Thanks.

If you want to share a wallet.dat across 5 machines, just copy the wallet.dat to each node.
Nothing goes in the biblepay.conf to link them together.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
capulo

Activity: 491

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:33:27 PM

So now i wonder if prices (most probably) will fall.

I will bet 10,000 BBP that we trend up so that people can buy Sancs until we hit 200 sancs.

and how  this works? if there will be 200 sancs and one of them will crash or so, can anybody quickly take free place? or it is somehow reserved for some time for crashed sanctuary?
dave_bbp

Activity: 405
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:36:20 PM

Hi Dave-

So I removed that GlobalError as I agree that column is kind of useless.

On the Login page, I have code in the pool to auto log you in with your sha hash, if you are logged out and the cookie has been saved.  I think it would be beneficial for us to find the reason that is not working.  Im using Chrome and its working for me and for a long time received no complaints.  I think recently this started becoming an issue for a few people.   Can you please check to see what your cookie value is now for the pool?  Basically, if your session expires, we pull your web cookie and auto log you in and redirect you to the home page.

Thanks. Just right now the pool logged me out again so I checked my cookies for pool.biblepay.org. There are 3 cookies stored: 1. "ASP.NET_Sessionid" 2. "credentials_username" 3. "credentials_password". Both "credentials" cookies say "session: false" and expire somewhen tomorrow evening; the ASP.NET cookie is "session: true" and its expiration time is always the current date and time...

I'm using Vivaldi 1.13 stable, which is based on chromium afaik. Hope that helps. Wink
capulo

Activity: 491

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:39:33 PM

hmm c-cex is wierd
after unlock from maintenance i cant see coins that were stuck. i sent about 4000bbp to c-cex and they stuck on 3 of 7 confirmation when bbp turn to maintenance mode
after unlock i cant see these 4000 bbp

and now i cant see also normal coins which i had there. it says just my balance is 0 hmmmm
inblue

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:54:54 PM

C-CEX is no longer in Maintenance mode.

BBP is now actively trading on C-CEX.

I just tested the withdrawal process with my account, and it worked.

Looks like we're back in business!

Smiley

Not yet for the ones without an account... Can't buy BBP  Embarrassed

You can go to the Marketplace > Accounts part of the forum to buy a C-CEX account from someone:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=234.0

Just search for "C-CEX" in the thread titles, but be extremely careful, lots of scammers there.
inblue

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:58:06 PM

hmm c-cex is wierd
after unlock from maintenance i cant see coins that were stuck. i sent about 4000bbp to c-cex and they stuck on 3 of 7 confirmation when bbp turn to maintenance mode
after unlock i cant see these 4000 bbp

and now i cant see also normal coins which i had there. it says just my balance is 0 hmmmm

I wanted to buy BBP, I sent Litecoin to C-CEX and it never showed up in my balance. Undecided Even though it has dozens of confirmations on that address. I see on the C-CEX forum thread here that someone else has experienced the same issue. I hope they will resolve that soon.
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:03:47 PM

I will bet 10,000 BBP that we trend up so that people can buy Sancs until we hit 200 sancs.

and how  this works? if there will be 200 sancs and one of them will crash or so, can anybody quickly take free place? or it is somehow reserved for some time for crashed sanctuary?

Once your node is up more than 30 hours and has an established place in the queue, your node may vote to keep its place in the queue (and does so automatically) by VIN and IP.  If you go down for more than 30 hours you are evicted from your place in the queue and have to start over or you risk losing payments.    There is also no "free money" here, because it takes 30 hours to achieve a stable place in the queue.

EDIT:  No, the sancs have a ranking system, so a new one will not slip right in to a missing place, there is an algo in the ranking system placing new ones in a random place.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
zthomasz

Activity: 489
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:39:33 PM

Hi

I would like to ask for advice. When I want to link up few mining machines together on the local network for one wallet. How should I configure the biblepay.conf file?

Thanks.

If you want to share a wallet.dat across 5 machines, just copy the wallet.dat to each node.
Nothing goes in the biblepay.conf to link them together.

Is there a way to sync a single wallet on more than one device .. like a pc and a laptop?
inblue

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:02:31 PM

and how  this works? if there will be 200 sancs and one of them will crash or so, can anybody quickly take free place? or it is somehow reserved for some time for crashed sanctuary?

Once your node is up more than 30 hours and has an established place in the queue, your node may vote to keep its place in the queue (and does so automatically) by VIN and IP.  If you go down for more than 30 hours you are evicted from your place in the queue and have to start over or you risk losing payments.    There is also no "free money" here, because it takes 30 hours to achieve a stable place in the queue.

EDIT:  No, the sancs have a ranking system, so a new one will not slip right in to a missing place, there is an algo in the ranking system placing new ones in a random place.

I believe he was thinking that there is a limit of 200 sanctuaries, maybe because of your wording from the previous post. Smiley

So new sanctuaries don't get to the back of the queue, but to a random place? Does that mean that if they're lucky they can get their first reward after let's say an hour?
crypto2017guy

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:09:20 PM

guys the latest releases have been very unstable.  i went from mining about 200 BBPs a day a week ago to 100 BBP a day a couple of days ago to 20BBP in half a day (so at this rate 40BBP).

Should i bother with pool mining anymore and go solo?

I think everyone needs to understand that not everything is immediately "pool issues". Net hash and difficulty are rising, so you can't blindly compare how much you earned in the past. I did a solo mining test for the last week or so and from Jan 17 to Jan 23 I found about 4 blocks per day, but from Jan 24 to now (about 36 hours), 0 blocks. The instances have not crashed, I checked that they are working normally and I didn't touch anything. I'm not dismissing that there were problems with the pool, I just want to emphasize that net hash, difficulty and luck also have to be taken into account. That's why those charts on the explorer would be very useful.

I agree.  Its hilarious we had someone post something negative one page later about this same issue.  Thats how much short term memory some people have.

I think today Ill just blame the world for my problems and sit back in my chair with my fat behind sticking out and let everyone else work on my problems!  LOL.  Why don't you go for a jog to the local church?

sorry guys i wasn't trying to be negative.  i can understand difficulty rising but an 80% decrease in a week where a lot of releases came out was pretty alarming that's all.  things are not where they were a week ago today but at least they are not 20 like i was getting at the time i posted that
inblue

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:11:51 PM

BiblePay is already the top coin by volume on C-CEX! It's making nearly 20% of all C-CEX trading.

See here: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/c-cex/
crypto2017guy

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:20:03 PM

i can't sign up on c-cex as they won't allow new sign ups.  I have some litecoin on a different exchange i am willing to trade for BBPs but it would to be someone reputable as i would be willing to send it first.

if interested please message me.  It would be over 100 USD's worth....

again please don't message me unless you are one of the frequent posters here as i don't want to take any uncessary risks
cookmining

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:30:10 PM

I am getting the error "MAX THREAD COUNT OF 40 EXCEEDED-PLEASE LOWER THREADCOUNT"   Why is there a limit on 40 threads?    I am running on a 64 core machine.  

40? What CPU temperature do you get? I got i7 and with only 3 threads, the CPU temperature is hovering around 70C.

It varies, but I just looked and they are running 55C to 60C depending on their location.
616westwarmoth

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:34:57 AM

No, there can be any number of Sanctuaries.  It's just that the Dev is of the thought that Sanctuaries will be deployed up to about 200 which would be statistically one reward per day (at 7 minutes target per block it would equal 205 blocks per day, right now the actual number of blocks per day is lagging that).   

Right now if every coin was used to field Sanctuaries, there would be a maximum of about 240.  If you look at other Masternode coins, they tend to have anywhere between 10% and 90% of their coins locked in Masternodes, with the majority between 30% and 50%.  My personal prediction is between 200 and 300 by the end of the year but that's just a guess.  But if it stabilized at 200, then the ROI for a Sanctuary would be roughly 90% on December 31st.

▄    BIBLEPAY    ▄    The Cryptocurrency for Christians    ▄     BIBLEPAY   
   Reddit      ANN Page      Biblepay Forum  
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
616westwarmoth

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:40:18 AM

i can't sign up on c-cex as they won't allow new sign ups.  I have some litecoin on a different exchange i am willing to trade for BBPs but it would to be someone reputable as i would be willing to send it first.

if interested please message me.  It would be over 100 USD's worth....

again please don't message me unless you are one of the frequent posters here as i don't want to take any uncessary risks

I can vouch for the author of this reddit thread https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/7siawk/bbp_trade/ Garatodd.  He was looking to sell BBP for LTC at one point.

He is participant in my Pooled Sanctuary and very trustworthy.

cookmining

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:32:30 AM

I am getting the error "MAX THREAD COUNT OF 40 EXCEEDED-PLEASE LOWER THREADCOUNT"   Why is there a limit on 40 threads?    I am running on a 64 core machine.  

40? What CPU temperature do you get? I got i7 and with only 3 threads, the CPU temperature is hovering around 70C.

The "threadcount" on BBP is not what you usually would think of it compared to -let's say- cryptonight algorithm or something like that. If you are running on windows and want to use your PC for something else while mining BBP, you should go to task manager, assign the lowest priority to BBP and then step-by-step raise your threadcount (e. g. on-the-fly in debug console via "setgenerate true X", X being the thread count). Then wait for your pool output to adjust (maybe 20min) and see if it's getting you higher shares (or HPS2). In the BBP algorithm it is easily possible to assign way more than 1 thread per physical CPU core (or even more than 1 thread per logical core) and still get better results. You have to find a "sweet spot" for this. Wink
Of course you should have a CPU at stable clocks/voltages and proper cooling for all of this, but that should be prerequisite for all mining going on with your CPU. Wink

That being said for people with a physical 64core machine (whatever the heck kind of a monster that is.... Cheesy) the max. thread count of 40 seems too low; I'm not sure where this restriction comes from, maybe it's necessary to put a lid on the "overhead" produced by the high amount of threads.

P.S.: @Rob: just 2 very minor things I realized on the pool page:
1. Would it be possible to configure the login page for "hit enter to login"? It is quite strengous with the frequent auto-logoffs to always type your login, password and then move your hand to the mouse and click on the "login" button. Wink
2. The extra column stating "GlobalErrorPercentage" on the Leaderboard is definitely overkill and takes up alot of additional horizontal space. In my opinion it would be better to add this information in the header of the "ErrorPercentage" column (maybe like ErrorPercentage
Global=XX%
or similar).

I am running a dedicated Dell R815 (4 opteron 6380 cpus (each with 16 cores)) that is dedicated to mining.   I would like to use all of it to mine BBP if possible.    It is running on Linux.
zthomasz

Activity: 489
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:57:12 AM

The "threadcount" on BBP is not what you usually would think of it compared to -let's say- cryptonight algorithm or something like that. If you are running on windows and want to use your PC for something else while mining BBP, you should go to task manager, assign the lowest priority to BBP and then step-by-step raise your threadcount (e. g. on-the-fly in debug console via "setgenerate true X", X being the thread count). Then wait for your pool output to adjust (maybe 20min) and see if it's getting you higher shares (or HPS2). In the BBP algorithm it is easily possible to assign way more than 1 thread per physical CPU core (or even more than 1 thread per logical core) and still get better results. You have to find a "sweet spot" for this. Wink
Of course you should have a CPU at stable clocks/voltages and proper cooling for all of this, but that should be prerequisite for all mining going on with your CPU. Wink

That being said for people with a physical 64core machine (whatever the heck kind of a monster that is.... Cheesy) the max. thread count of 40 seems too low; I'm not sure where this restriction comes from, maybe it's necessary to put a lid on the "overhead" produced by the high amount of threads.

P.S.: @Rob: just 2 very minor things I realized on the pool page:
1. Would it be possible to configure the login page for "hit enter to login"? It is quite strengous with the frequent auto-logoffs to always type your login, password and then move your hand to the mouse and click on the "login" button. Wink
2. The extra column stating "GlobalErrorPercentage" on the Leaderboard is definitely overkill and takes up alot of additional horizontal space. In my opinion it would be better to add this information in the header of the "ErrorPercentage" column (maybe like ErrorPercentage
Global=XX%
or similar).

I am running a dedicated Dell R815 (4 opteron 6380 cpus (each with 16 cores)) that is dedicated to mining.   I would like to use all of it to mine BBP if possible.    It is running on Linux.

What type of Linux are you running ... ubuntu, centos, etc?
tmc808

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:34:46 AM

I would be happy to assist anyone looking for Linux help in mining. PM me and I'll be happy to speak with ya. I just got it up and running on a couple machines and feel confident enough to get more people onboard.

Cheers! Cool

616westwarmoth

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:37:20 AM

And short of those running unusual setups on Linux, the Ubuntu Install files should work or barring that the Linux Install How-To at https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/6ummuj/how_to_mine_biblepay_on_linux/ will lead you step by step in good detail.

Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: