Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:35:23 AM

Hi, I have masternode problem after running for days. I'm using 1.0.7.1 version, has been running masternode since 1st day. Yesterday masternode down with wallet quit (no idea why). Then I re-start the wallet and re-start the masternode, but having error on masternode status command = "status": "Not capable masternode: Masternode in NEW_START_REQUIRED state".

What is the problem and any solution?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:07:25 AM

whats wrong with pool last hours?  Shocked  all our powerhashes disappeared from pool  ...

Rob: any help

joelles

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:12:28 AM

We haven't mined any blocks for 5 hours, I am very worried
hkalvin

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:16:59 AM

What's wrong in the pool?

I see the block gradually decreased from 45 to 37 now (Blocks Mined (24 hour period))

All miner working normal but no BBP gain?
slovakia

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:18:17 AM

it looks,that all our power is transfer to who knows where  Undecided

this pool looks last weeks like nice scam/ and after update is very unreliable

all pools working on same base-tenet PPLNS or PPS

diptocoli

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:24:58 AM

My all miner working, but in the last hour is zero.

ALTCOMMUNITY COIN
 SONOHUB  FORUM  eSPORTS 
slovakia

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:28:52 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 07:39:47 AM by slovakia

miners working,but doesnt for us, it looks that mining for anybody like ROB or other coin AEON, VERIUMRESERVE  Wink

ermintrude

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:53:57 AM

miners working,but doesnt for us, it looks that mining for anybody like ROB or other coin AEON, VERIUMRESERVE  Wink

Pool just got a new block #25344 at 7.46UTC, looks like the difficulty has dropped as well now.. Hash rate doesn't seem to be affected, miners still seem high, yet diff just dropped.. Flipping block explorer is behind as well.. Curious to see what's going on on the previous 20 blocks we didn't get one..

edit: And diff climbing again, spoke to soon Smiley
znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:59:23 AM

Hi all,

A possibility to get BBP on a new exchange.

Recently a new decentralised exchanged launched called Next.Exchange. There has been a bit of hype around it.
One nice feature is that the community can suggest tokens to be listed there and "upvote" that token. If the post gets enough interest (250 upvotes) then they will look at listing that token.
Someone named "Jarid McCool" has already started the suggestion of listing BiblePay on Next.exchange. If you would like to try to get this to happen you can vote for this on the next.exchange website by

1. Signing up to the website using either

a) My personal affiliate link https://next.exchange/?ref=ODg0NTU2NzUzOQ
b) Navigating to https://next.exchange and signing up there directly.

2. Navigate to https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3384/biblepay-bbp

Upvote the suggestion, and it helps if you leave a positive comment.

Thanks

I upvoted BiblePay (BBP) and left a comment.

It looks like we hit our 50 vote per day limit. Great job everyone!

Anyone who tried to vote after the count was 51, could you please try again tomorrow?
slovakia

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:00:49 AM

this is pool wallet?

http://explorer.biblepay.org:3001/address/BF72gCHawYN19uhNU6tCGmmZynVczKjtkt

seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:04:34 AM

Hi, I have masternode problem after running for days. I'm using 1.0.7.1 version, has been running masternode since 1st day. Yesterday masternode down with wallet quit (no idea why). Then I re-start the wallet and re-start the masternode, but having error on masternode status command = "status": "Not capable masternode: Masternode in NEW_START_REQUIRED state".

What is the problem and any solution?

Done, restart VPS, restart wallet, start watchdog, then start masternode. This fixed the issue.
slovakia

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:07:04 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 08:20:46 AM by slovakia

seasonw btw all this helps is on forum.biblepay.org  Grin

it looks that somebody stealing/hacked our BLOCKs again. Our mined blocks going to other wallets. Changed wallet

capulo

Activity: 491

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:40:05 AM

seems there is bug in last hour calculation, as we did not hit any block few hours except one and i see:
Coins mined (in the last hour):   91.585
but i had reward    183.1736

now we hit 2 blocks and :
Coins mined (in the last hour):   187.615
rewards was 192.0553 and 183.1736

last hour seem to be exactly half of real rewards..
hvdb

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:54:41 AM

Guys,

Let's be reasonable and have a good look at the mining of the coin.
I don't think it is a scam or there is a bit problem with the pool.
Ofcourse there maybe some tricks and tweaks to get a better performing pool, but that's not our issue now as far as I see it.

If we go back a few weeks:

there where less miner on the pool (half) less mining power also.
Network hash was also low.

Then a mandatory update came, resulting in the pool hitting lots more blocks with almost the same hash power.
Network hash was low since not everybody updated.

From what I understand Rob received lots of complains from China about the mandatory update.
They are running botnet to mine bbp and needed to update their botnet (right?)

If we look at how much interest there is for the project (low), volume trading is low (even when exchange is up)
Pool did gain some more interest, although I think the increase of miners is because the existing users added more nodes and some new people entered but not a lot.
There could be a second pool, but I dare to believe that since it's such a small coin and running a 'hidden' pool for it is not really ideal, or you need to have a lot of money to get enough machines. (and they will run into the same issue as we have, low return)

The idea of the coin is that people can use there old/decent pc to mine the coin and help charity (and well themselves for a bit)
This is a great idea and a very good part of the coin, however it also is the biggest downside now.
Making the entry and mine ability that easy means that it can be a very easy target for criminals/greedy people/people with other interest so to speak Smiley
And I think that is going on now.
I cannot imagine that there are some much solo miners on purpose for such a small coin, joining the pool would help them get more so why would you mine solo?
Unless you have something to hide...

Someone made a botnet that is (unwanted) using the computers of affected people to mine BiblePay.
The income does not go to the owner of the machine but to the owner(s) of the botnet. And that is I think a very bad idea.
It means that someone is earning money over the back of harmless people. People that get a higher electric bill (pc is always at full power) and maybe even a faster broken pc/frusterated about there slow pc.

some facts for now:
The pool hs is about 2,5gh, network is 70gh. (54 according to my miner)
That is a Hugh! difference, and that also means that the likelihood that we hid a block is very low of course.
And could mean that we don't hit one for a couple of hours/days even.
And with the increased hashes/miners on the pool everybody gets less share of it.
Although if it was not increased I think we would hit even less...

conclusion:

Rob, can you have a look at the pool and see if there are tweaks/fixes that can help distribute the blocks like you did earlier. Maybe you spot something.
Or anybody else that can Smiley I will also see if I can find something (c++ is not really my thing... but should be able)

And with the latest mandatory update, did you get a lot of complains from solo miners ('legit' solo miners) ?

second:

I think we need to find a way to 'block' the botnet.
I am not against solo mining. I am against solo mining with the profit going to wrong people. I think that's not the idea of the coin.
It feels pretty wrong and bad.

But, I also know it is quite hard/maybe even impossible. Are there coins that prevent solo mining??

Some suggestions:

New mandatory update, that would cripple there botnet for a while.
And we can find out if the theory is correct.

Make some 'registration' for solo miners.
If you are solo mining you need to provide a identification token that can be validated. The identification token must be requested 'by hand' via the pool/block chain.
ie: preventing automatic setup, users need todo some steps in order to be able to mine the coin. This way legit users can solo mine but botnet are likely to stop since it's lots of manual labour.

Could be something like a hash that need to be requested via a webpage with a captcha on it so that it can't be automated. Or anything.
Or block all solo mining (if possible). But that would be the least favourite option.
(although I think that if you have a low power cpu there is no reason not to join the pool, and we can prevent users from running there pc without any reason. Since the users with low cpu are probably less experienced miners)

What do you guys think?

p.s.

I can help with some work, I work as a javascript (nodejs/polymer) and java developer. C++ is a while ago, but at least I can help testing and think about solution maybe.
inblue

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:35:57 AM

Coinomi is a mobile wallet with a good reputation, which supports a lot of coins and I have seen that they keep adding new coins all the time. Another good thing is that they do not keep your private keys, you are in full control.

This may be a good opportunity for BiblePay to be accessible on Android (and soon iOS) in a very easy way, especially because I see they are not adding just ultra popular coins, but almost every coin which applies.

If community thinks this is a good idea, here is the link to apply:
https://coinomi.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/29000009677-i-am-a-member-of-a-coin-community-and-i-have-an-integration-request-for-our-coin-token-

(I think it's best if the email could be sent from a @biblepay.org address)
znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:09:41 PM

it looks that somebody stealing/hacked our BLOCKs again. Our mined blocks going to other wallets. Changed wallet

I emailed Rob about this, it is early where he lives so he will be sleeping.
But after emailing him I did a bit more digging.

I hypothesise that these are legitimate pool addresses to deal with

a) Reducing exposure from hacking
b) to pay the automatic withdrawals

I could be wrong

But I looked through the transactions of the "strange pool addresses" and they contain sometimes lots and lots of transactions in one go. I searched in that set of transactions for my personal wallet address and it was there in many/most of the "strange pool addresses" and paid the same amount that was automatically withdrawn from the pool to my account with the new auto withdraw feature.

Therefore I think they are legitimate pool accounts that deal with the auto-withdraw feature.

Rob, please correct me if I am wrong or misleading.
joelles

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:16:43 PM

Hi all,

I am not new to this forum, but I am new to replying on a thread.

2-3 months ago I read about Biblepay, I bought it. Here is why:

Unlike all other coins, Biblepay is an investment for people who not only want to make some profit, but also want to help the less fortunate.

I feel really nice about having this coin. It gives me the feeling that I do not only make a good investment, but also help people in need.

For what I have read about this coin, on this forum, on reddit, on the website. I think that when c-cex comes back up, we will see a correction of the price, and it will go down a bit.

But that is normal. But after that correction we should see a steady and nice growth of this coin. Here is why:

- Biblepays value has risen before c-cex closed for almost 700-800%.
- At that point there were already a lot of miners, this means that after c-cex opens there will be a small dip because of the miners who couldnt sell their coins. But after that we should see a steady grow again, maybe a 700-800% growth again.
- I don't even hope for the 700-800%, I hope for sustainability for this coin. A coin that represents all the good of humankind.

Everyone has a possibility to mine this coin and not only help theirselves, but also the less fortunate.

Some comments from my side:

1. Certainly go to some more exchanges to make the trading sustainable and make the coin attractive to more people who don't have an account on c-cex. Also c-cex is slow and has bad support. Coinsmarkets is maybe even worse than c-cex. I saw some proposals on reddit and I think we all should put our shoulders under it and get this coin on the next.exchange. Also Poloniex. Also apply for Cryptopia please. Cryptopia is such a nice market for coins like BBP. You give a lot of people the chance to buy this coin. Only thing is that the listing fee for Cryptopia is 400.000 dollar. Bittrex is free listing. But they need to like your idea. I think that BBP has a good chance to get listed on Bittrex.

2. Get a new website. It looks old. Design of the website helps to build trust. I mean when I buy a coin, the first thing I do is look at the social media acitivity, the website & the bitcointalk chat. Social media is on point. Bitcointalk is crowded. But the website just simply sucks.

3. Ideas like hardware wallet support are amazing. Thumbs up. Keep it going.

Cheers.

Hi,

Expecting to get positive correction, not negative.

best regards
Taranis67

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:06:44 PM

hi guys.

Looking over this thread and elsewhere, I would like to ask how to get involved.

I have never mined but have trawled through many sites re mining.  Would you suggest I get involved here?  If so, what would be required?

Best wishes.
joelles

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:04:37 PM

hi guys.

Looking over this thread and elsewhere, I would like to ask how to get involved.

I have never mined but have trawled through many sites re mining.  Would you suggest I get involved here?  If so, what would be required?

Best wishes.

its always good to mine if your pc is on, you can mine from wallet
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:12:57 PM

I emailed Rob about this, it is early where he lives so he will be sleeping.
But after emailing him I did a bit more digging.

I hypothesise that these are legitimate pool addresses to deal with

a) Reducing exposure from hacking
b) to pay the automatic withdrawals

I could be wrong

But I looked through the transactions of the "strange pool addresses" and they contain sometimes lots and lots of transactions in one go. I searched in that set of transactions for my personal wallet address and it was there in many/most of the "strange pool addresses" and paid the same amount that was automatically withdrawn from the pool to my account with the new auto withdraw feature.

Therefore I think they are legitimate pool accounts that deal with the auto-withdraw feature.

Rob, please correct me if I am wrong or misleading.

Sorry for the delay, been focused for the last 12 hours on a higher priority issue that we need to take care of for Biblepay, will result in a leisure fix after we are finished testing.

As far as the pool addresses go, I created 17 pool addresses to try to get us more blocks solved.  Here are the addresses:

Address
BNvQ5Txs1riZvuKA5W7prbtwx7PuSXXBwL
BRj3v8wh88Gxz7CNQB9CQ614zsvSo4rGBw
B6M8S4qK1TaQhqNBXA6LKGwLv59f1NdJXB
BCwHbmfP7tEWXNgbYwfXX4WAKMJrkzAWUw
BSfnH2uxp8zm8cCmdxVLji7paJz6zNPd7J
BSJU6ShDKw9jpnBXZEBr8CVK88HCwLzdhH
BF72gCHawYN19uhNU6tCGmmZynVczKjtkt
BKHxE1271ZFHEUKGdyBpbWyPvutHjAcLYv
BGqfRBvSeFn61B1tgURhR46HaqCFVsuyS1
B74TWhTE5aCXc2WfPfZUcgQ3mnvcqFXm7J
BK96LRzL8td3VGTFDcSJpyu5fEhdL8Y6k3
BCwsx3aJmo4hMcw8dNqa6CAKGhY1tAQXv5
BLpu2s9FFs1PPjfovGgtfTD2aB43Efybuf
B8Q3jVnE5P5ku6HxM4XZmuD7sZow5xnbWr
BHgeKa8UL7t6peEbgDuU5APHZ2d8ewKCch
BJDVNCdjrGkyoiiwsGs8wGZgK7ezqKSdMX
BNtVytCkk7NQ4oRgaAL9ughEisSnsLFXb2

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: