Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:33:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17963 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:34:25 AM

The team is acting in the right direction. This impresses me, but it does not allow me to fully relax and perpeast monitor the project, because it is very interesting to look at the implementation of this project
I agree with you mate, the team is active and answers our queries. The project has a good idea which will definitely help many websites. The team makes me confident of the project. Good work!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BehaviourExchange (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:41:33 AM

This project defies such monsters as Google and FB I like it, but I'm interested in the developer conducted marketing research? How useful is this service?
I don't think that this project is currently at the level any where near the gaints like Google.

BEX project is offering content exchange services, in other words, you articles will show up on my website and my article will show up on your website and also customization of website content in real-time, therefore it has nothing to do with facebook and google which are providing completely different services.
BEX project will work on making the web page more useful for promotion and marketing of project by making the website fully automated for adds and they will manage all the advertising on the website as per the visitor's interest and for them, they will also have the information of every visitor of the website.

This actually done by advertiser company, when you use Google AdWords, google automatically shows ads based on visitor's demographic. BEX will customize your website contents and allows you to exchange contents with other websites that use their service.

Our proprietary technology is exchanging content between partner sites and it is used to profile visitors. BEX will customize partner websites according to their visitors demografic and psychographic characteristics.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:48:02 AM

This project defies such monsters as Google and FB I like it, but I'm interested in the developer conducted marketing research? How useful is this service?
I don't think that this project is currently at the level any where near the gaints like Google.

BEX project is offering content exchange services, in other words, you articles will show up on my website and my article will show up on your website and also customization of website content in real-time, therefore it has nothing to do with facebook and google which are providing completely different services.
BEX project will work on making the web page more useful for promotion and marketing of project by making the website fully automated for adds and they will manage all the advertising on the website as per the visitor's interest and for them, they will also have the information of every visitor of the website.

This actually done by advertiser company, when you use Google AdWords, google automatically shows ads based on visitor's demographic. BEX will customize your website contents and allows you to exchange contents with other websites that use their service.
What about copy writing articles? Does Behaviour Exhchange will accept it, or they run the new algothrim about them? Have a lot content, but what is system of Behaviour Exchange? When we join at the first we must contribute at least 1 website for ling their content?

Here you have a link to BEX proprietary technology called ContentExchange. You will find all the answers there.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:50:46 AM

I just sign up the facebook post and it says that there should be a selfie with ID. I think it should be indicated in KYC application at the beginning so every one will be aware of the instructions before.

All the questions regarding FB bounty program will be answered on this mail: facebook.bounty@behaviour.exchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:53:16 AM

I just sign up the facebook post and it says that there should be a selfie with ID. I think it should be indicated in KYC application at the beginning so every one will be aware of the instructions before.

You are right, this needs to be post in the beginning so that new members will be aware that it needs selfie with id verification. Anyway, I hope all of our concerns will have an answer soon.

BehaviourExchange KYC was updated recently. You don't need a selfie any more.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:55:59 AM

Is it possible to find out with what discount the coins of this project are being sold at the moment? Very up-to-date information at the moment, and to what number will last before the sale?

Please visit  https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-registration/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:00:03 AM

I unfortunately did not understand whether this would be an investment token or just a settlement one? And what will the developer do with the unsold tokens?

We will ensure BEX token functionality and growth by connecting visitors, B2C companies and websites. Payment for BehaviourExchange services will be rewarded with discounts, while the profile and network growth will be driven by rewards. We will have a lot of very small transactions, e.g. payments to websites or rewards to visitors for sharing personal data. And we cannot make such a micropayment with credit cards, paypal or with bank wire without large transaction costs. We need our own token to stimulate the growth of the network and Blockchain to distribute these tokens transparently.

Read more at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:06:44 AM

Our proprietary technology is exchanging content between partner sites and it is used to profile visitors. BEX will customize partner websites according to their visitors demografic and psychographic characteristics.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

I see the support of Behaviour Exchange is active and kindly to answer the question of community, this is one of good signal make sure this project will become successful Wink Keep this working, BEX team.

BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:07:23 AM

We know some positive news from the developers, they have something to boast about, they have already reached something at this stage of the project? I would like to receive information in order to draw further conclusions about this work

BehaviourExchange project is being tested at this moment on the market. Our proprietary technology(ContentExchange) has already been market proof!

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

Well, when there is more competition in different types, but I wanted to know what the team is offering to win the already existing companies?

There is no direct competitor to BEX project, however the closest can be divided into two broad categories:

1. Big online companies that have amassed large quantities of user data and are able to create detailed user profiles. They have a very lucrative business model that focuses on monetizing the user profiles through selling ads. The most recognized competitors in this category are Google and Facebook.

2. Big advertising companies, such as the WPP Group, the Omnicom Group, the Publicis Group, the Interpublic Group and Dentsu.

Both examples use profiles for their core business, which is advertising, and could not easily adopt our business model which is identification of online visitors in real-time.

Read more at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:15:46 AM

Since a lot of exchange has been released and published these days, how can you make your platform unique than the others?

BehaviourExchange is not an exchange. Please read more at https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:27:13 AM

I dont think they can reach their target for the soft cap and no need to discuss first about the hard cap. How can you gain more followers, if you do not have a proper bounty campaign in bitcointalk ?  And we also know how effective twitter is to gain more followers and investors in crypto-world...

More bounty programs will be available in the Public Token sale. Follow us on Telegram at  https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:30:58 AM

I like the concept. who are the main partners of BehaviourExchange (BEX)?

If you mean partners as advisors you can find them at  https://behaviour.exchange/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:39:38 AM

When i come to our wesbsite, i see the pre-sale stage will running for 1 week? Could it will running more or we have main crowdsale next?

Pre-sale is running at this moment and it ends in one week on the 2nd of March.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:42:20 AM

BehaviourExchange KYC announcement

Dear BEX Contributors,

Our Private Pre-Sale starts on 23 February 2018 at 11:00 am UTC.

Protecting our contributors and clients is our no. 1 priority. This is why we decided to implement a KYC process for BEX Token Sale by which we can verify the identity of contributors.
Due to legal and professional requirements, the following information and documentation is required for every BEX contributor.

APPLY FOR WHITELIST (KYC): https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-introduction/

The process is simple and will only take a few minutes, but you need to make sure you have the following ready:

Valid ID

A copy of a valid unexpired passport or Government issued Identity card is to be uploaded

https://i.imgur.com/J43zdft.png

Selfie with ID

Make sure your image files are smaller than 4MB in size. Make sure you hold your ID card in your hand facing the camera while taking the selfie.

https://i.imgur.com/lusCBoE.png

Utility bill

A copy of the utility bill e.g. gas, electric, water or fixed line telephone, not a mobile phone or insurance bill. Utility bill must be dated in the past 3 months, not older. Your Name and Residential Address on the copy must be readable.

https://i.imgur.com/oulJAuJ.png

Contributors signed in KYC before 22nd of February will receive their wallet address after our KYC approval but not sooner than 11am UTC on the 23th of February.

Contributors signed in KYC after the 22nd of February will receive their wallet address after the KYC approval, presumably within few days. You can expect all emails coming from apply@behaviour.exchange.

!!Pay attention!! that all email and url communication with BehaviourExchange project/team and other email domains will be only @behaviour.exchange and https://behaviour.exchange.

Does KYC is really required  Huh we are in the advanced digital system dealing with the CryptoCurrencies but not with the FIAT system but why BehaviourExchange is aiming on KYC implementation  Huh

We do KYC for the safety of our contributors and for geneal safety of the BehaviouExchange project.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

I do not understand why go through the KYC to all investors? Is your investment token? Do US citizens also have to undergo this procedure?

Anybody who wants to invest in BEX must do the KYC. Find all aditional information in Terms&Conditions at  https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-registration/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

hello admin

I appreciate your interactivity here with us and you also do a great job.

I have a question about KYC.  Is it not possible to do the KYC with a Passport?  I am an expat living in another country for example ...

Thank you! You can do KYC with your passport.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:44:04 AM

BEX updates are really amazing! BEX decided to accept the payment in ETH because they wanted to meet the contributors halfway and provide Ethereum wallets with which they are familiar with. The reasons why BEX decided to issue BEX tokens on waves platform are:
1. BEX tokens will be listed on exchange immediately after being issued and distributed.
2. BEX tokens will be transferable upon receipt.
3. Fast transactions.
4. Low transaction fees.
Nice updates for most of investors prefer to buy tokens using ETH.
Is BEX token can be store on ERC20 wallets or they have provided their own wallets for BEX tokens?

After you finish KYC, BEX team sends you BEX wallet address. Find more at  https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-registration/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

For a change someone's not using ERC20. Pretty much every single ERC20 token is a shitcoin and more often than not a all out scam. XMRG anyone?
Who ever complete the initial KYC process BEX team will be sending the wallet address to those who have successfully completed KYC and you can do check your E-mail which you given while proceeding with the KYC.

...and don't forget to check your spam!...

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:49:01 AM

we will have to send ETHs through waves platform ? Not waves tokens ?
Can someone recommend me best wallet for doing it, because i'm not familiar with waves at all.

When you do the KYC you will get your wallet address, where you will send ETH. You will get all the information when you do the KYC at  https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-registration.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:01:12 AM

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

I see the support of Behaviour Exchange is active and kindly to answer the question of community, this is one of good signal make sure this project will become successful Wink Keep this working, BEX team.
Yeah, I really noticed that it seems that they are making extra efforts just to make all things clearly and everybody will understand. With this kind of their approach A I am surely their will be no major problems will occur while it is being developed. The dev is seriously taking his job and may he will continue with this behavior.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:37:31 AM

I dont think they can reach their target for the soft cap and no need to discuss first about the hard cap. How can you gain more followers, if you do not have a proper bounty campaign in bitcointalk ?  And we also know how effective twitter is to gain more followers and investors in crypto-world...

More bounty programs will be available in the Public Token sale. Follow us on Telegram at  https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

I am looking forward to this, it's kinda odd that you didn't make a topic in this forum for the bounty but as long as there won't be any problem in sending reports and your bounty manager can handle them it will be a success.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:05:08 PM

When i come to our wesbsite, i see the pre-sale stage will running for 1 week? Could it will running more or we have main crowdsale next?

Pre-sale is running at this moment and it ends in one week on the 2nd of March.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

why did you make such a short pre-sale? I think it would be more profitable to extend it a little. Is there any bonus on the pre-sale?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: