Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:10:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17965 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:59:30 PM

to all bounty hunters  Cool

Admin already announced that he is going to refresh the bounty campaign. I am sure he already read all our suggestions and is gonna implement the twitter and translation campaign in the near future  Grin
What do you mean by refresh? Reset the campaign and back to start right? what will happen to those who joined the previous campaign of the project?
I think they mean add more campaigns and more rewards and probably other freebies we will just have to wait to here what they may eventually say

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:04:24 PM

Admin already announced that he is going to refresh the bounty campaign. I am sure he already read all our suggestions and is gonna implement the twitter and translation campaign in the near future  Grin
What do you mean by refresh? Reset the campaign and back to start right? what will happen to those who joined the previous campaign of the project?
I think they mean add more campaigns and more rewards and probably other freebies we will just have to wait to here what they may eventually say
That's really cool, those who didn't get the opportunity in the first place will now get the opportunity. Bex is a Great platform it really will help websites in operating their content and modifying it. Thanks Behavior Exchange Team!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:11:00 PM

Behaviour Exchange will offer a subscription based  service  to  B2C  businesses  that  will  enable  them to  identify  their  visitors  and  their  personal  characteristics  and  to  customize  the  website  content  in
cryptoair32

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:18:14 PM

I think refresh means to extend the campaign duration, add some new tasks. They are probably not going to refuse payments for previous participators.
I can't be sure, just guessing.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:54:57 PM

Behaviour Exchange will offer a subscription based  service  to  B2C  businesses  that  will  enable  them to  identify  their  visitors  and  their  personal  characteristics  and  to  customize  the  website  content  in
That’s great to hear. Through this way both parties will be satisfied. And thus will increase the reputation of this platform even further. This is a great help for companies and every company should get this subscription service.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:03:46 PM

That’s great to hear. Through this way both parties will be satisfied. And thus will increase the reputation of this platform even further. This is a great help for companies and every company should get this subscription service.
Yes, this will help the project to keep a track on their investors and all the supporters which will increase the marketing is many ways. They will also get support from people as they are using safe ways to run their project and take it to the moon is some days.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:33:32 PM

This project can really help to find common language between enterprises and consumers. Moreover, it can simplify the search for the right products and services, which undoubtedly makes life easier for ordinary users
So you mean we can saves a lot of time because this platform already have a simplified answers to our research? Well, it is a good kind of idea which is to make our works easier and which is also mean that we can make more money because we saves a lot of time.

You are right, we will not consumes a lot of time because of the help of this project. I hope all their plans will come true in the near future. Looking forward for more developments.
It is necessary to see a little for process of the entrance of new investors and the amount of the means which they fill up ICO. If really speed of the set is not bad, then and success of it ICO is predetermined and in any case it is held, business for designers will remain.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:54:38 PM

That the very long swinging project.  When he would have to, now what are you waiting for?

Yeah, what are we waiting for? Let's join the BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Pre-Sale now! Let's support the project and help them to fulfill all their plans and goals. Good luck and hope you get more investors.
I thought you're singing babos8383 "what are you waiting for?" Lol. Anyways, if you really want to see  this platform to become a success your little action of supporting BEX will really be a good one to continue developing the platform to become working sooner or later.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:58:42 PM

Hi Bitcointalk community!

We announced bounty program at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2896445.msg29781694#msg29781694.

Please check it out and apply.

Lets spread the word about BehaviourExchange together!

I checked your bounty and joint telegram, but to be honest it's poor bounty program, you need to add signatures campaign, twitter to increase your supporters, especially twitter is more effective than facebook when it comes to ICOs.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:13:38 PM

This project can really help to find common language between enterprises and consumers. Moreover, it can simplify the search for the right products and services, which undoubtedly makes life easier for ordinary users
So you mean we can saves a lot of time because this platform already have a simplified answers to our research? Well, it is a good kind of idea which is to make our works easier and which is also mean that we can make more money because we saves a lot of time.

You are right, we will not consumes a lot of time because of the help of this project. I hope all their plans will come true in the near future. Looking forward for more developments.
That's actually how Google works with their Adsense and when you browse something on chrome. If you want to search something they will give you specific results according to your browsing history.
I think that's how they will implement this platform as well but I think it will be more cryptorelated.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:00:36 PM

We announced bounty program at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2896445.msg29781694#msg29781694.

I checked your bounty and joint telegram, but to be honest it's poor bounty program, you need to add signatures campaign, twitter to increase your supporters, especially twitter is more effective than facebook when it comes to ICOs.
Yes, i feel this is not bounty program for make awareness from everyone, it is only for short term... I hope BEX team will have consider this.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:33:03 PM

That's really cool, those who didn't get the opportunity in the first place will now get the opportunity. Bex is a Great platform it really will help websites in operating their content and modifying it. Thanks Behavior Exchange Team!
Yeah. I think it is needed at the moment, their bounty is so poor and don't have variety of options to choosing. Will have more people come to BEX if they have more options on bounty program.
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:39:48 PM

Investors will mainly focus on the dignity and responsibility which holds potential in a project and its unique methodologies really helps in the digital online system where it offers identification of each online visitor. And this project shows a good apperance in the crypto currency community. I hope that lots of people will come to know about this great features of BehaviourExchange.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:55:58 AM

Yes, i feel this is not bounty program for make awareness from everyone, it is only for short term... I hope BEX team will have consider this.

I think it will be good if they can make another bounty campaigns not only on facebook and telegram. Twitter has more potential attracting investor the same on signature campaign too.

Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:51:40 AM

I think it will be good if they can make another bounty campaigns not only on facebook and telegram. Twitter has more potential attracting investor the same on signature campaign too.

Well, I think they take some actions regarding that issue. As this project developed something amazing and already revealed User Interface at Blockchain.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:55:20 AM

Investors will mainly focus on the dignity and responsibility which holds potential in a project and its unique methodologies really helps in the digital online system where it offers identification of each online visitor. And this project shows a good apperance in the crypto currency community. I hope that lots of people will come to know about this great features of BehaviourExchange.
BEX technology of identification of each visitor on the platform is indeed and really required in our digital environment which is dealing with loads of hackers and people trying to scam such visitors details with their IP Address will help better to block those IP's and save the platform.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:02:45 AM

That is true that they should create more bounty campaigns. The twitter and signature campaign is what more interesting to people or participants. Just like me, I prefer to join in the telegram and signature campaigns. This will surely boost much more the information regarding the BehaviourExchange.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:10:04 AM

A good project, but how often is it done for companies, and what good will it bring to an ordinary user on the Internet?
This project will not actually turn in any money earning paltform. Instead it is an exchange which is most vital for each trader here. Their project could surely get a huge attention as they may surely turn out to be the best exchange.
That is really good also a great news for token holders, but how does this work when the BEX price increases. Because wouldn't an increasing BEX price make the substantial discount offered to companies to pay in BEX less substantial or am i working out wrong? is the common question mostly we ponder but we can always adjust the amount of tokens that suits agreed discount between two parties.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:46:19 AM

That is true that they should create more bounty campaigns. The twitter and signature campaign is what more interesting to people or participants. Just like me, I prefer to join in the telegram and signature campaigns. This will surely boost much more the information regarding the BehaviourExchange.
Well I think all social media platforms are very effective method of advertising any projects and the good part is you can use it for free.
That will also drive better traffic reaching to all the investors and there will be more choice to gain potential investors and all the supporters can participate and avail the opportunities of BEX.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:15:04 AM

In addition to the fact that this application does targeted advertising, we can finally get a simple Internet environment, and most importantly - a secure Internet environment.

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: