Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 17967 times)
BehaviourExchange (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:03:00 PM

BEX technology of identification of each visitor on the platform is indeed and really required in our digital environment which is dealing with loads of hackers and people trying to scam such visitors details with their IP Address will help better to block those IP's and save the platform.

I think you misunderstand BEX services which has nothing to do with protecting you from hackers, Collecting visitors info is not something new and every website does that when you visited. BehaviourExchange just use that visitor's info ( ur country, ur language, search history ... ) to show you the content that suit your needs to give you best browsing experience.

BeahviourExchange has it's own AI profiling technology, it's not just collecting visitors info. Please read Whitepaper at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Already aware of other feature, I didn't said it's only collect visitor info, I meat it's collect those info ( Data )  and based on that data, it provides features like showing women content that suit them ( visitors’ habits ) and other stuff, but in term of hacking I don't see that you are providing website protection software for website, Do I am wrong in this point?
Actually i don't know a lot of WAVES platform. So BehaviourExchange team will release their own wallet or only tokens via smart contract?

Every KYC participant receives it's own wallet address on Waves platform. Waves platform is decentralized and smart contract will be in use in second half of 2018. You can read more about BEX and Waves at https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:08:02 PM

How will the data of users behaving be collected in order to provide them best individualized information, when they open one of partners web page?

As what they have mentioned several times, they will develop an AI that will analyze they visitors profile like how the Adsense of google work. It's very effective when it comes to customizing ads.

BehaviourExchange will not customize ads, we will customize website content in real-time. Find more at https://behaviour.exchange/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:11:14 PM

Up to what date will the sale last? Now is a good time for those who want to buy coins at a discount

The duration of Pre-sale depends on the number of investors and on the amounth invested! Learn more at https://behaviour.exchange/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:13:42 PM

The team works with an interesting idea, but I see in this project necessarily cooperation with other projects. Does the developer have an arrangement?

BEX team is open for suggestions! You can find team contacts at https://behaviour.exchange/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:17:15 PM

Who knows how to pass Pre-Sale? How much did the team raise money? I prefer to watch the team in the early stages, when it is clear what kind of support is available.

How much money is raised in Pre-sale is confidental data. We will let everybody know when the Pre-sale ends!

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:22:42 PM

BEX technology of identification of each visitor on the platform is indeed and really required in our digital environment which is dealing with loads of hackers and people trying to scam such visitors details with their IP Address will help better to block those IP's and save the platform.

I think you misunderstand BEX services which has nothing to do with protecting you from hackers, Collecting visitors info is not something new and every website does that when you visited. BehaviourExchange just use that visitor's info ( ur country, ur language, search history ... ) to show you the content that suit your needs to give you best browsing experience.

BeahviourExchange has it's own AI profiling technology, it's not just collecting visitors info. Please read Whitepaper at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Already aware of other feature, I didn't said it's only collect visitor info, I meat it's collect those info ( Data )  and based on that data, it provides features like showing women content that suit them ( visitors’ habits ) and other stuff, but in term of hacking I don't see that you are providing website protection software for website, Do I am wrong in this point?
Would it be not cause violation for getting information and other stuff from a user without his/her permission? Although it is common in other sites to get some sort of basic data but to get more than a basic data like getting visitors habit would it be too much?

BehaviourExchange is GDPR compliant! Getting profiles trought reding habits is not the only way we will profile. Learn more at https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:29:35 PM

Good to see that there are improvements in the ICO promotions. I just browse their site and saw that they already add bounties for Twitter, Blogging, Gleam, and also referral incentives. This will surely result for BEX to be recognized throughout the internet.
BehaviourExchange taken huge hardwork behind to bring these bounty opportunities, we can do choose all the campaigns, participate, understand the instructions and start supporting.
Its good that they have made an improvement maybe they are seeing that thier previos bounties are not enticing to participants.

Our previous bounties were successful as the new ones are. We just decided to publish bounties one by one! Find more about BEX bounties at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

BehaviourExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:33:07 PM

Hi Bitcointalk community!

We announced bounty program at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2896445.msg29781694#msg29781694.

Please check it out and apply.

Lets spread the word about BehaviourExchange together!

I checked your bounty and joint telegram, but to be honest it's poor bounty program, you need to add signatures campaign, twitter to increase your supporters, especially twitter is more effective than facebook when it comes to ICOs.
Yes, i feel this is not bounty program for make awareness from everyone, it is only for short term... I hope BEX team will have consider this.
I am already part of their bounty program but they are actually open to suggestions, I don't know why they don't consider other campaigns as well. Their reward for Telegram is great tho.
Don't judge it. We know that their bounty program is really poor, but give it some time. In the future, these tokens will be worth more than you expected.

New bounty programs were announced at  https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

well, actually I wished that, the twitter and facebook posts do not need to be reported by us. You introduce us a technology of identification of each visitor on your platform, after you launch; but you are not able to track twitter and facebook posts from your followers.

Tracking FB/Twitter posts has nothing to do with BEX project. Please read the Whitepaper.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:36:48 PM

Good to see that there are improvements in the ICO promotions. I just browse their site and saw that they already add bounties for Twitter, Blogging, Gleam, and also referral incentives. This will surely result for BEX to be recognized throughout the internet.

Yes, the bounty campaign will surely help the project to promote it well and to advertise in different social medias and other available platforms, this will surely boost their popularity.

Ehh bounty campaigns just attract bounty hunters who don't give a shit apart from getting their money, so there's not much of a benefit in either case
I think both can be benefited because we are helping the project to be popular in this forum and at the same time if the project would be successful, we bounty participants can earn some rewards.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:15:49 PM

Exactly this project has lots of potentials to grow more in future and definitely it will happen after some period of time. Behaviour exchange built a great platform for internet users they change the way of using a webpage or they make this experience better. This ICO will achieve more. I'm glad that this project will simplify the search for the right products.
Yeah, it looks like this project have a good potential. Hopefully the team will continue to strive all.the possibilities as this project needs more time to know what is all about. Im looking forward on this project.

The dev and admin is very active in responding to all concerns, and they also keep us updated about the latest developments. I believe that this project will be successful in the near future.

Exactly, that can gain trust to those probable investors on this project. Hopefully the team will able to continue and may never give up this project that can benefit by everybody here in crypto currency community.
Yeah the platform is  really transparent, which is one of the reasons for gaining great amounts of investors and supporters. I hope they keep this up.
Actually the project has a number of benefits which actually keeps this project close from a good amount of investors. This project has shown some great changes untill now and i am sure that they would try to make the best platform ahead so individually i would always stick to the project.
I think that you are completely correct with your opinion here. The number of audience gathered by this project is totally based on its features and support.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:44:23 PM

Yes, the bounty campaign will surely help the project to promote it well and to advertise in different social medias and other available platforms, this will surely boost their popularity.

Ehh bounty campaigns just attract bounty hunters who don't give a shit apart from getting their money, so there's not much of a benefit in either case
I think both can be benefited because we are helping the project to be popular in this forum and at the same time if the project would be successful, we bounty participants can earn some rewards.
You're corrrect sir. Bounty campaigns are usually used to promote the specific project into the bitcoin community thru the bounty hunters and the bounty manager. These two must have solid cooperation inorder for the project to have a chance in success. And if ever it would happen, the two were given reward tokens as for the efforts and achievements.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:33:53 PM

BehaviourExchange taken huge hardwork behind to bring these bounty opportunities, we can do choose all the campaigns, participate, understand the instructions and start supporting.
Its good that they have made an improvement maybe they are seeing that thier previos bounties are not enticing to participants.

Our previous bounties were successful as the new ones are. We just decided to publish bounties one by one! Find more about BEX bounties at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Doing that kind of idea seems very effective to ensure everything will be handled properly. With your answers, this will surely make investors to think again with this project. Because you mention about the previous bounty that it was successful. I wonder what kind of bounty are you referring to.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:43:17 PM

Wow it's hard to believe that behaviour exchange has came so far in such limited time,that's outstanding performance by the team.

It's growing steadily and the marketing campaign is effective. What's the good thing about this project is that they are very active in hitting the road for presentations.
Yeah team is really working hard as we also notice it will change the corporate behavior in everyone's favor also offering the identification of each unique visitor details which is extraordinary.
Does this project identify each unique visitor to their project? I did not had any idea about it but hope that it helps this project from going more successful and also it will soon give good profits to everyone as everyone would readily trust this project due to its security.
Yes, even i heard something similar about this project. This project will actually turn out to be the best in future then as no robots or any fake alts can create a account their. Also i want to know about the KYC. Is KYC mandatory with your project?

Yes, KYC is mandatory! You ca find it here: https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-registration/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Nice to see the Behavior Exchange Team respond to queries of users and Investors. It really clears our questions and helps build trust in the platform! Nice work team.
Often want very much to see early reply to one's urgent question to the designers command , but very seldom you really will receive him , as at command not in priority quickly to assist and to answer one's users. Here I see reverse and it very pleasingly.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:47:34 PM

Wow it's hard to believe that behaviour exchange has came so far in such limited time,that's outstanding performance by the team.

It's growing steadily and the marketing campaign is effective. What's the good thing about this project is that they are very active in hitting the road for presentations.
Yeah team is really working hard as we also notice it will change the corporate behavior in everyone's favor also offering the identification of each unique visitor details which is extraordinary.
The new exchange behaviour launched with its owñ cryptocurrency named as BEX.this excahange have more good features than any other excahanges like it will give the full identification of every visitors.so i hope this project will get more investeros and go to the moon.
BEX is surely going to earn enough flame in the cryptos market as more and more peoples will go for its trading which will surely increase the demand for BEX affecting the price growth. I am really waiting to start purchasing BEX as the price will go high with the siccess of the platform.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:50:54 PM

Hey BEX team, could BEX main ICO will running after April? Actually i see your plan is at April, but i think a lot of people at here waiting it, and 1 month more is so long.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:54:13 PM

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Would it be not cause violation for getting information and other stuff from a user without his/her permission? Although it is common in other sites to get some sort of basic data but to get more than a basic data like getting visitors habit would it be too much?

All website use cookies and the EU that required websites to inform users if they place cookies., and most of time you will read that phrase that tell you that. Actually if you notice website like aliexpress for example, when visit second time, it shows those products that belong to those that did search about it in last time. I think BEX just offer hte same thing for small websites.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:21:46 PM

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

All website use cookies and the EU that required websites to inform users if they place cookies., and most of time you will read that phrase that tell you that. Actually if you notice website like aliexpress for example, when visit second time, it shows those products that belong to those that did search about it in last time. I think BEX just offer hte same thing for small websites.
Yes, cookies is using for evaluate traffics and records from our visitors. Some companies using it to tracking and running advertising. I think BEX is the same.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:31:25 AM

Hey BEX team, could BEX main ICO will running after April? Actually i see your plan is at April, but i think a lot of people at here waiting it, and 1 month more is so long.
Yeah, after April. You can buy BEX immediately before its too late to buy BEX after April! Please kindly support this project!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:56:39 AM

Referral Bounty program!

We will reward you for each referral that supports and contributes to the BehaviourExchange project. The program will run from 9 March 2018 until the end of the Public Token Sale. The bounties will be paid within 30 days after the end of the Public Token Sale.

How to participate?

1.Register for the Referral Bounty Program.
2.Get involved! Check out our website, whitepaper, lightpaper and other materials that we will provide in the future. Ask questions, find topics you would like to better understand, let us know where we can improve our presentation or simply highlight what seems important to you.

Rewards

Referral Bounty Program Rules

1.Follow us on Telegram.
2.Participants in bounty program should use special referral links assigned by BehaviourExchange team in order for BehaviourExchange to be able to track all the referrals from a certain Referral Bounty Program participant.
3.Referral is valid for 60 days after the last click on the referral link. If a person registers to support our project after 60 days from the click on the referral link, the Referral Bounty Program participant will not be accredited for the referral. 60 day timeframe is always counted from the last click on the referral link.
4.Participants will be rewarded the percentage from the supporters amount only if the supporter actually supports BehaviourExchange project. Registration without contribution does not count.
5.Commision for referrals will be calculated out of distributed token amount to the supporter that contributed to BehaviourExchange project and paid in BEX tokens.

I'm glad that the developer was quite active to answer all the questions from the curious people, and now they were publishing the bounty to make their project awesome.

Everybody welcome to participate! Learn more at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/#referral

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Thank you for the great info admin and team. Being active to all the queries and question of the people. Had been helping a lot in ICO process and also  for  boosting BEX popularity to the public. Keep it up!

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:44:01 AM

It has long been known that on the Internet it is very easy to collect and use user information in order to give exactly what you need knowing their preferences. What is your main difference? Using Blockchain?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: