Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:32:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56567 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:57:01 PM

I hope that P2PS will make its goal for the people and for the whole community of crypto currency. It has a great potential and I can see that clearly. Hopefully that this will suceed and will surely make a difference for the community. 

yes, I have the feeling that p2ps will be successful in the near future now. They have high ratings in many ico ratings now and many people are already interested and talking about this p2ps project.

Yes, and it will. The project very quickly attracts new investors and so it becomes a rating among other projects!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:07:47 PM

I'm wondering, what are the latest news from P2PS developers for today? Judging by the rating, the advertising campaign works perfectly.
p2psf

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 04:19:38 PM

ICO Progress Report – How well is the P2PS Tokens  ICO Doing?

Kindly continue to spread the good word about your project. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a great year ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:22:09 PM

Is it possible for p2ps token be reach the value of ethereum in the future? I want to buy some on trading sites and keep it for a longtime.
In short version, of course why not.i think that any token or coin can gain value in a long period of time.it may be unpredictable.

We can make assumptions about the value of the coin with the comparisons but we cannot confirm its price equal to ETH it may or may not be as expected but for sure we can buy some on trading sites and a long time holding will really increase more price.
Holding is one way to gain profits because we know crypto is unpredictable and at any time we can make double profits. Also, it has a risk because commonly the price of token/coin after the ICO is much lower compared to the sale.

ı think this token needs to be hodl a long time till it gives some profits. We do not even know about the developers and their previous works in  github. We do not even now it their platform is ready for to launch after the ICO.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:14:58 PM

Is it possible for p2ps token be reach the value of ethereum in the future? I want to buy some on trading sites and keep it for a longtime.
In short version, of course why not.i think that any token or coin can gain value in a long period of time.it may be unpredictable.

We can make assumptions about the value of the coin with the comparisons but we cannot confirm its price equal to ETH it may or may not be as expected but for sure we can buy some on trading sites and a long time holding will really increase more price.

ETH sure has seen a wild rise since the start of the ICO (from 300$ at the start to 1200$ at some points) and now stable at around 800$ or so. The price is gonna be weird
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:09:52 PM

A good idea, creating a safe platform. Many good reviews about the project. I am very interested in how much was raised.
And I hope that they will not create this platform for too long. I think until summer. Grin
Such stock-jobbing is around the project far from simply so, all business in uniqueness of process of protection of installed on given platform. Most of evaluation ico explorers have already evaluated project by high evaluation. It is necessary to study at least him.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:10:09 PM

ETH sure has seen a wild rise since the start of the ICO (from 300$ at the start to 1200$ at some points) and now stable at around 800$ or so. The price is gonna be weird
Price for ETH is sirely again going to rise up as the fall seen now is common and occurs at the starting of each year. Thos yeat bitcoins and etherum has a wide growth and they will surely pump much high.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:36:59 PM

Kindly continue to spread the good word about your project. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

No doubt that this will really  be heard by many people around the web who likes crypto Smiley Seeing the progress report is a good thing to have. I'm sure that with the early success of P2PS it will really continue to its journey in the future.
i think it has made enough noise in the social network almost all the time they have something new to announce thats what made this project so great

bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:02:07 PM

Price for ETH is sirely again going to rise up as the fall seen now is common and occurs at the starting of each year. Thos yeat bitcoins and etherum has a wide growth and they will surely pump much high.

Strongly agree, the price of ETH will continue to rise considering the ICO project that must use ETH as a source of funding if you want to participate.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:25:30 PM

Strongly agree, the price of ETH will continue to rise considering the ICO project that must use ETH as a source of funding if you want to participate.
Exactly. I think this coin's price will also go wild as expected for newly launched coins. But good for those who participated in the ICO if this platform will be successful because they bought the coin in the lowest price possible.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:40:26 PM

Exactly. I think this coin's price will also go wild as expected for newly launched coins. But good for those who participated in the ICO if this platform will be successful because they bought the coin in the lowest price possible.
Comparing to other ICO's i notice from the beginning P2PS holds huge reputation as result we could see huge investors in the platform then hoe can the coin price would go down ?
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:48:13 PM

Comparing to other ICO's i notice from the beginning P2PS holds huge reputation as result we could see huge investors in the platform then hoe can the coin price would go down ?
Most of the time after the ICO ends and the coin gets listed on an exchange you will see a huge dump ,because so many bounty hunters or small investors who got the coin with discount will sell their coins with a profit . Only after a while when the coin keeps having updates and announcment it will attract investors who would buy from the exchange and make the price rise again.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:29:50 PM

Most of the time after the ICO ends and the coin gets listed on an exchange you will see a huge dump ,because so many bounty hunters or small investors who got the coin with discount will sell their coins with a profit . Only after a while when the coin keeps having updates and announcment it will attract investors who would buy from the exchange and make the price rise again.
We cannot give guarantee that coin price would again go high only after we get any continuous updates or announcements which only lead to attract investors there are many possibilities for investors to purchase the coin it might be only with the Ratings of the ICO.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:58:39 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Greats. I read this article, and have know more about P2PS, "P2Ps operates on a legal principle, but not only that; through its means of decentralizing and self-service, P2PS saves the time required to perform a transaction as eventual transactions do not pass through the client-server but are straightforward."
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:28:54 PM

Haha, I agree with you that P2PS receive so much reputation and rating from community, price down will occur only because of BTC or ETH crash.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:01:27 PM

I didnt notice that the press and listings has already alot of links recorded. It seems more and more media partners are recognizing the p2ps project.
yes I think so many are interested in this project in social media many are talking about this project, good work.
As time goes by, I admire this inspiring and useful project as I believed that some people relying on this project that will help on the society as well as the bitcoin community that for sure will love by many users as well as the investors around here in the social media. Hoping for the success on this project and to the moon its value.

It got huge influence now where the supporters are doing a tremendous job but we really need to understood nothing will turn success only with advertising and sharing the word but P2PS secured high reputation and potentiality where investors like me even prioritize considering the ratings and all the aspects.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:25:30 PM

I notice that you make a new whitepaper which looks more Professional than the old one, I think you should do the same with website, a new theme would be better I think.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:35:54 PM

A good idea, creating a safe platform. Many good reviews about the project. I am very interested in how much was raised.
And I hope that they will not create this platform for too long. I think until summer. Grin
I totally agree with you and your opinion on this project, this project generally has good feedback but there are some bad request, which doesn't match the positives.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:53:50 PM

We cannot give guarantee that coin price would again go high only after we get any continuous updates or announcements which only lead to attract investors there are many possibilities for investors to purchase the coin it might be only with the Ratings of the ICO.

You're right, that the devs is so dedicated on this project habe their brilliant minds. As the time goes by this project is in progress due to its popularity. I hope the team will continue for the success of this project
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:56:55 AM

Yeah, the price of the Top cryptocurrency is still highly thought considering past years that bitcoin had only 300$ per 1 BTC. So P2PS should be also be affected by the price of altcoins.

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: