Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:58:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56598 times)
p2psf

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:51:26 PM

One of the top 5 ICO experts on ICObench joins P2PS advisory board.

TOP ICO ADVISOR | CEO | BLOCKCHAIN | CRYPTO Expert (TOP-5 on ICObench) | Experienced in the field of Law, Finance, Internet Technologies for over 10 years joined the P2PS advisory board today.

Vladimir Nikitin has both Master of Law and Master of Economics (Finance and Credit). He has experience in the fields of Law, Finance and Internet Technologies for over 10 years. Vladimir has collaborated with companies from a variety of areas including retail, consulting, restaurants, Information Technology, etc. For more than 3 years he has been keen on crypto-currencies and is an active supporter of the promotion of blockchain-technologies. He also has an extensive network of contacts in the crypto community. His notable achievements include - a Leading Advisor of ICO-Projects, Top-5 Worldwide Experts on ICObench.

Please visit www.p2psf.org for more information.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project for the greater good of humanity. Look forward to your support and participation.

Please have a great year ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

nabdaredevil

Activity: 113

Participate in the unique P2PS project.

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:10:55 PM

Waw that's great. AFAIK Vladimir does not join any ICO project that is not KYC approved.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:14:25 PM

Waw that's great. AFAIK Vladimir does not join any ICO project that is not KYC approved.

Hello and greetings dear nabdaredevil,

Thank you for your observation.

P2PS is a KYC compliant project that is now being acknowledged by industry leaders and experts alike.

Kindly spread the good word about our project for the greater good of humanity. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

bizdev

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:22:54 PM

I should add that once he joins, which is after thoroughly studying the project, he works hard to fully support it. Good luck devs.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:32:55 PM

I should add that once he joins, which is after thoroughly studying the project, he works hard to fully support it. Good luck devs.

Hello and greetings dear bizdev,

Thank you for your observation.

Yes that is true of him. He has first studied about project and then rated us. Subsequently he must have decided to support our project since it meets his criteria such as being KYC compliant and that its not in its early stages.

Please continue to spread the good word about our project for the greater good of humanity. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

junforever

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:40:04 PM

TOP ICO ADVISOR | CEO | BLOCKCHAIN | CRYPTO Expert (TOP-5 on ICObench) | Experienced in the field of Law, Finance, Internet Technologies for over 10 years joined the P2PS advisory board today.

Vladimir Nikitin has both Master of Law and Master of Economics (Finance and Credit). He has experience in the fields of Law, Finance and Internet Technologies for over 10 years. Vladimir has collaborated with companies from a variety of areas including retail, consulting, restaurants, Information Technology, etc. For more than 3 years he has been keen on crypto-currencies and is an active supporter of the promotion of blockchain-technologies. He also has an extensive network of contacts in the crypto community. His notable achievements include - a Leading Advisor of ICO-Projects, Top-5 Worldwide Experts on ICObench.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project for the greater good of humanity. Look forward to your support and participation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Great news for the project
p2psf

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:50:39 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Hello and greetings dear junforever,

Thank you for your observation. Glad you feel and share the same excitement we do. Can you tell us more please?

Please continue to spread the good word about our project for the greater good of humanity. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

bizdev

Activity: 230

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:49:03 AM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Hello and greetings dear junforever,

Thank you for your observation. Glad you feel and share the same excitement we do. Can you tell us more please?

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Great news indeed. I was looking up his profile on LinkedIn and found that he is mostly associated only with highly reputed ICOs. This is a very positive development for P2PS.

feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:49:43 PM

Hello, Developer, have you already written about the continuation of the company's bounty? Will the company continue?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:28:12 PM

I am also very interested in the continuation of the company's bounty. I would like very much to participate, but I would like to know the terms of participation. And will information on the collection of money be posted?
candustore

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:07:20 PM

Interested in this project! I also contacted some of the team members and they looks legit!
I also did some work as a graphic designer for the foundation, and these looks so professional in how things done.
I also got paid before delivering the work! I'm very satisfied and I hope they are too.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:12:30 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 05:22:58 PM by p2psf

Hello, Developer, have you already written about the continuation of the company's bounty? Will the company continue?

Hello and greetings dear feeltun,

Thank you for your query. Glad you like to be associated with our bounty program. We shall be going live for Phase 2 from Apr 02. The bounty should start before that.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:15:52 PM

I am also very interested in the continuation of the company's bounty. I would like very much to participate, but I would like to know the terms of participation. And will information on the collection of money be posted?

Hello and greetings dear KimberlyGB,

Thank you for your continued interest in our bounty program and your query. We shall be going live for Phase 2 from Apr 02. The bounty should start before that. The information related tokens sold has already been posted earlier.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:19:45 AM

Interested in this project! I also contacted some of the team members and they looks legit!
I also did some work as a graphic designer for the foundation, and these looks so professional in how things done.
I also got paid before delivering the work! I'm very satisfied and I hope they are too.

Hello and greetings dear candustore,

Thank you for all your efforts, your kind appreciation of our team members and your trust in us.

We like your designs and appreciate the speed at which you delivered them. One of your graphics is already used on ICOinrating where we are featured in their premium listings. Our team is working on using one of them on our website as well. We look forward to collaborators like you who are sincere in their work ethics and keep up to their words. Thank you so very much.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:54:06 PM

Thank you for your continued interest in our bounty program and your query. We shall be going live for Phase 2 from Apr 02. The bounty should start before that. The information related tokens sold has already been posted earlier.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Thank you Developer, I really like your project. I hope you will successfully conduct ICO.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 07:08:14 PM

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Thank you Developer, I really like your project. I hope you will successfully conduct ICO.

Hello again and greetings dear KimberlyGB,

Thank you for your continued interest in our project and your best wishes. We are excited and looking forward to successfully launching the phase 2.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:24:50 AM

P2PS keeps website simple and easy to maneuver.

One of the things the P2PS team has been trying to achieve is a clutter free website that provides clients and token buyers with all relevant information on its landing page, at a glance. After browsing through information on the P2PS website, if a person is interested in learning more, the one pager, pitch desk as well the whitepaper can be reviewed. They contain some interesting information that is exciting enough for ICO experts on ICO bench to give 5/5 ratings in all 3 categories. 

The team members are excited with the oncoming token sale phase 2 starting Apr 02, 2018.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

batgrzl

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:36:49 AM

One of the things the P2PS team has been trying to achieve is a clutter free website that provides clients and token buyers with all relevant information on its landing page, at a glance. After browsing through information on the P2PS website, if a person is interested in learning more, the one pager, pitch desk as well the whitepaper can be reviewed. They contain some interesting information that is exciting enough for ICO experts on ICO bench to give 5/5 ratings in all 3 categories. 

The team members are excited with the oncoming token sale phase 2 starting Apr 02, 2018.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

The site loads too slowly, and the page always shows a circle. I can't see and pay attention.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:59:49 AM

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

The site loads too slowly, and the page always shows a circle. I can't see and pay attention.

Hello and greetings dear batgrzl ,

Thank you for your kind feedback. Our team was able to trouble shoot that and found that it was a plugin causing the slow loading and showing the preloader (circle). Would you mind checking to see if the site is loading now and letting us know?

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:31:45 AM

P2PS rated 4.5/5 on ICOdaddy.

P2PS received 4.5/5 rating from ICODADDY today.

P2PS is the world’s first blockchain-powered, secure, pure, peer to peer, interference-free digital communications platform designed for everyone with a need to securely store and exchange digital data.

“P2PS is truly solving a global problem” stated Ms. Parvinder Kaur, the senior relationship manager at ICOdaddy.

P2PS is also listed as the Top ICO to invest in under their Movers and Shakers section.

Best regards,
Team P2PS,
www.p2psf.org.

Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: