Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:13:07 AM

Mac OS Velox-QT Wallet Released!

Click the Apple logo to download the Mac QT Wallet for VLX.

*Tested for versions Sierra 10.12.5 and below.

QT wallet as the main full node wallet? How big is the node even and do you offer a bootstrap? Else that shit's gonna take a long long time to download
Then what do you expect? Light wallet? Come on, they are here just for 2 months, give them a time to make a light wallet. You can even use web wallet on their exchange if you don't like to download the qt-wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:06:58 AM

Mac OS Velox-QT Wallet Released!

Click the Apple logo to download the Mac QT Wallet for VLX.

*Tested for versions Sierra 10.12.5 and below.

QT wallet as the main full node wallet? How big is the node even and do you offer a bootstrap? Else that shit's gonna take a long long time to download
Then what do you expect? Light wallet? Come on, they are here just for 2 months, give them a time to make a light wallet. You can even use web wallet on their exchange if you don't like to download the qt-wallet.
I think he want ask about a master node on QT wallet? As my opinion, we dont need light wallet, because we have wallet at main website and 3 qt wallet version.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:07:41 AM

In our currenct state of living, and in the influence of the new generation that we have now, technology lead its role to our life. Sometimes, we let the technology to use us, but we should always consider that we, people are the one who invent and create the technology we are aspiring now. We have different transactions are we wanted to be secure. Velox Project is one of the product of the currenct technology, which will be in the near future reach its goal and success and be the Anonymous Crypto Trading and Exchanging in the Future.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:14:01 AM

Wow. When i come to our website, more 3 months to launch our Velox Bolt. I will observing this topic until have Velox Bolt.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:14:51 AM

I realise that many people are observing Velox campaign and therefore this project will spread more in a small amount of time.
For someone who can't do mining and doesn't have a lot of funds to buy coin but knows the potential of this exchange and its coin bounty programs is the only way to profit from it. You won't only get paid in promoting the platform but you also get an update on what's going on.
Efta321

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:12:34 AM

trading only in theyr exchange.. but if another exchange add the coin i think it's not a problem.. the only problem is the user anonymity and limit!
i also think when veloxbolt go up people will not want to trade on other exchange
yes i think too so if another exchange adds coins i think it's not a problem, it will make this coin easier. this will also make many people interested in this project.
Of course, this is a problem adding to other exchanges. If you do not add to other exchanges, you will be able to manipulate the exchange rate of the coin and there will be no confidence in it, so you must necessarily trade in other places.
it is very clear that if we manipulate the exchange rate then there will be no trust for us against it, it should be to open another exchange place.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:48:37 AM

Is there any news when this coin can be found from coinmarketcap.com and will this coin be listed in other exchanges or is it just coin for there own exchange?

According to thier whitepaper they will soon have thier own trading platform but I didnt see any information about trading thier tokens to a different trading site.

I visited the coinmarketcap.com and search the VLX but sadly,
It's not listed yet. I think and developers and admin are still in improvement for
this project. But hopefully, we can see this on the trade market soon.
Same here bud I think if velox coin will be listed on coinmarketcap it will increase its reputation and more clients will look at it as a legitimate investment.
I will take time to do all these things and surely once project hits its momentum, it will be listed there but for now i thing is better they build a great platform and then give a better system than half backed and listed on webpages
Totally agree with you. The first step is to put the project on its feet to be sure of its success, and then add its tokens to the coinmarketcap.
For me coinmarketcap is just an icing on the cake. What stands out for me regarding thid project is the promise of being hidden trading on thier platform and that alone will attract investors.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:03:18 AM

Velox coin has an exchange platform also? Well that is a plus an will help make things easier for everyone getting involved. No one wants to get stuck with coins that can't be converted and what better assurance than a coin with its own exchange platform
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:04:07 AM

trading only in theyr exchange.. but if another exchange add the coin i think it's not a problem.. the only problem is the user anonymity and limit!
i also think when veloxbolt go up people will not want to trade on other exchange
yes i think too so if another exchange adds coins i think it's not a problem, it will make this coin easier. this will also make many people interested in this project.
Of course, this is a problem adding to other exchanges. If you do not add to other exchanges, you will be able to manipulate the exchange rate of the coin and there will be no confidence in it, so you must necessarily trade in other places.
it is very clear that if we manipulate the exchange rate then there will be no trust for us against it, it should be to open another exchange place.
That's true most big exchange coin's are listed in another exchange platforms . Vlx should concider to do the same for it's own benefit ofcourse , listing in other exchange platforms means more exposer for the coin.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:05:32 AM

The plans for VeloxBolt Platform should be released sooner as we are really excited for what it can do and it will really change the people's perspective in exchangers as other exchangers need more proof of identity and has limits on withdrawals and deposits this is where VeloxBolt would really win the game as they also introduce that you can trade without KYC VERIFICATION Process and that is really awesome that if you are needy to buy and to sell you can do it right away with VELOXBOLT. That's why we support this project as it really will change the way we see exchangers.

If such statements have already gone, then everything will be as they want. So most likely a real exchange, will soon start its work! I really wait for it to be officially announced!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:59:20 AM

agree with you. Even they have their own exchange, this coin has to be proof itself and also its own value in other exchanges. I hope the devs. are gonna make a healthy decision for their coin.

It was made clear to us by saying Velox will not be listed on public exchanges but only exclusively on the VeloxExchange and VeloxBolt platforms. so you sould take that into account before invest, but they will provide something to prove that will not manipulate the exchange rate of the coin. I think it's all about trust because even bittrex that has no own coin can manipulate.

A coin not tradable on any platform but their own seems to be super risky to me, like if Velox shuts down the exchange we have no way to cashout the VLX we have

Coinsmarkets.com (currently under maintenance)   has had Velox listed since day 1.
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-VLX.htm

Will this be a good news for the investor and member,  But as I visited the other crypto coin market like coinmarketcap.com. I search
VLX and it's not yet listed there. Hopefully, they can improve make some contact with the those sites.

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:29:14 AM

agree with you. Even they have their own exchange, this coin has to be proof itself and also its own value in other exchanges. I hope the devs. are gonna make a healthy decision for their coin.

It was made clear to us by saying Velox will not be listed on public exchanges but only exclusively on the VeloxExchange and VeloxBolt platforms. so you sould take that into account before invest, but they will provide something to prove that will not manipulate the exchange rate of the coin. I think it's all about trust because even bittrex that has no own coin can manipulate.

A coin not tradable on any platform but their own seems to be super risky to me, like if Velox shuts down the exchange we have no way to cashout the VLX we have

Coinsmarkets.com (currently under maintenance)   has had Velox listed since day 1.

Will this be a good news for the investor and member,  But as I visited the other crypto coin market like coinmarketcap.com. I search
VLX and it's not yet listed there. Hopefully, they can improve make some contact with the those sites.

Getting listed on a exchange site is not easy as it looks as they have many criteria for the coins to be listed and one also have to pay some donation to the website to get listed. This makes this job very difficult and the project takes much time to get listed on a exchange site. I think the project will grow and also get listed on some popular exchange. We just have to be patient.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:48:21 AM

Of course, I also think that you need to wait a bit and VLX coins must necessarily appear on coinmarketcap, because not everything is so simple, when you start the project it will not work all at once.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:51:15 AM

Is there any news when this coin can be found from coinmarketcap.com and will this coin be listed in other exchanges or is it just coin for there own exchange?

According to thier whitepaper they will soon have thier own trading platform but I didnt see any information about trading thier tokens to a different trading site.

I visited the coinmarketcap.com and search the VLX but sadly,
It's not listed yet. I think and developers and admin are still in improvement for
this project. But hopefully, we can see this on the trade market soon.
Same here bud I think if velox coin will be listed on coinmarketcap it will increase its reputation and more clients will look at it as a legitimate investment.
I will take time to do all these things and surely once project hits its momentum, it will be listed there but for now i thing is better they build a great platform and then give a better system than half backed and listed on webpages
Totally agree with you. The first step is to put the project on its feet to be sure of its success, and then add its tokens to the coinmarketcap.
For me coinmarketcap is just an icing on the cake. What stands out for me regarding thid project is the promise of being hidden trading on thier platform and that alone will attract investors.
I do not know how you can still follow the coin if not on the coinmarket. Really if you know other sites with similar features please tell me.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:34:21 PM

Velox coin has an exchange platform also? Well that is a plus an will help make things easier for everyone getting involved. No one wants to get stuck with coins that can't be converted and what better assurance than a coin with its own exchange platform
The exchange certainly has a sharing platform! But it is much better if the coin is traded on other exchanges, in this case there will be no risk of manipulating the exchange rate.
Semaj123

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

The exchange certainly has a sharing platform! But it is much better if the coin is traded on other exchanges, in this case there will be no risk of manipulating the exchange rate.
You have a good point about the coin that is exclusive only in their own trading sites. Much better if their coins is also be listed in other trading sites to avoid manipulations. I hope the dev will make some changes on their platform.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

The velox team gives their very best to update us and trying to answer to those users who have some any concerns or questions on this project. As this project trying to solve every problem like the crypto community grows rapidly, so the Velox team is here to stop it in its tracks, and bring anonymity and decentralization back to crypto currency trading.

Yes you are right, because of so many trading sites that required users to undergo kyc verification processes anonymous trading already gone. Velox will make it possible again to trade and exchange anonymously.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:31:46 PM

The velox team gives their very best to update us and trying to answer to those users who have some any concerns or questions on this project. As this project trying to solve every problem like the crypto community grows rapidly, so the Velox team is here to stop it in its tracks, and bring anonymity and decentralization back to crypto currency trading.
It's true that the anonymity and the decentralization is somewhat like fading because other trading sites needs some of our personal informations. I hope that this project  will really stick with their original platforms to bring back the untraceable transaction of the users.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:59:31 PM

That's true most big exchange coin's are listed in another exchange platforms . Vlx should concider to do the same for it's own benefit ofcourse , listing in other exchange platforms means more exposer for the coin.
Of course the coin will trading not only on own platform. Otherwise it way, is impossible in nowhere manipulating the rate of its own coin on its stock exchange to achieve anything good.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:11:03 PM

Getting listed on a exchange site is not easy as it looks as they have many criteria for the coins to be listed and one also have to pay some donation to the website to get listed. This makes this job very difficult and the project takes much time to get listed on a exchange site. I think the project will grow and also get listed on some popular exchange. We just have to be patient.
I agree, of course, to wait and the developer will necessarily make a listing on another exchange. In another case, the coin will not be in demand.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: