Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:38:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285051 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:41:39 AM

We are see how centralized exchanges are closing Registration for new users because of issues with confirmation and those stupid stuff. exchange like Velox which is The Future of Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging will not face problem like that with it and that's I think those type of exchange will take over soon.
We hope that this is exactly the way it will be. After all, it's not very good that they have blocked access for new users. How could this happen at all, for example, I wanted to register, and now I can not. I hope that this is not allowed here.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:45:24 AM

Day by day this project become recognizeable...Because investor is giving 100% to this project & also the authority of this project..because so many opportunity have in this project...
yeyz600

Activity: 196
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:59:26 AM

Completely anonymous, lightning fast processing transactions, VeloxBolt sounds like a very advanced trading platform, waiting for the white paper and roadmap. I don't want to waste my time investing in a shit project. Grin
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:05:18 AM

Completely anonymous, lightning fast processing transactions, VeloxBolt sounds like a very advanced trading platform, waiting for the white paper and roadmap. I don't want to waste my time investing in a shit project. Grin

roadmap is in the first page of this thread :-)

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 08:21:29 AM

Its really great to have exchange platform as such been anonymous and also i hope no smart contract like etherdelta. VLX  trading is really catching up to be one of the best if it actually continue with its basic trend and maintains its beautiful web design, i bet lots of people will enjoy the interface and color while trading it kind of comforts you.

Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:35:12 AM

We are see how centralized exchanges are closing Registration for new users because of issues with confirmation and those stupid stuff. exchange like Velox which is The Future of Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging will not face problem like that with it and that's I think those type of exchange will take over soon.
I am also having issues with my previous wallet since it requires confirmation to be able to withdraw the money and when i submit some requirement they wouldn't accept it even if it was all legit and it gives me a hard time. This is the advantage of anonymous exchange/wallets because it does not required for you to verify your account to get access with your own money.
Your absolutely right and this kind of platforn brings back the original use of cryptocurrency which is the anonymity of the person. By using this platform it makes us feel safe and more convenient. Having a hard time really makes us becoming uneasy and we lose sometime waiting for some transactions to be confirmed.
Soksuci

Activity: 199

Mercy

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:56:27 AM

Nice Roadmap. Hope the best for team and the project !
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:01:03 AM

It was interesting to observe the project and its news was all good,but he did not convince me to participate,maybe someone will convince me more ? Cry Cry Cry Cry

Just read all the buzzing going and improvements that this project has been done thru this month. Maybe you can participate in facebook and twitter bounties.
Pretty soon this project will become well known to traders like bittrex and the price of the coin will rise.

Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:21:28 AM

I am also having issues with my previous wallet since it requires confirmation to be able to withdraw the money and when i submit some requirement they wouldn't accept it even if it was all legit and it gives me a hard time. This is the advantage of anonymous exchange/wallets because it does not required for you to verify your account to get access with your own money.
To trade on a decentralized exchange, you need to create a separate purse, otherwise you can lose all funds. If you want, you must hack, but it is better to lose a little, than to lose everything.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:22:40 AM

We hope that this is exactly the way it will be. After all, it's not very good that they have blocked access for new users. How could this happen at all, for example, I wanted to register, and now I can not. I hope that this is not allowed here.
I really hope that this exchange will be supported by so many people in the world because of their unique features. It is actually no way to face a problem that causes blocking registration access for new users because of the server problem.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:23:32 AM

Maybe yes or maybe now, I think because it's an anonymous trading site then a lot of people will be interested to try this platform.When that time comes there is a possibility that velox will also have problems in the networks and other stuff. I just hope they are prepared now if this will happen.
What you are trying to say is about the speed of their transactions because of so many people will probably use this platform in the future. Well, I think this has already been tackled by the team just my own understanding. Many people really like this project because of their unique features which is their anonymity.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

Maybe yes or maybe now, I think because it's an anonymous trading site then a lot of people will be interested to try this platform.When that time comes there is a possibility that velox will also have problems in the networks and other stuff. I just hope they are prepared now if this will happen.
I really want to hope that Velox will not have such problems and we will be able to safely use this platform and not worry about our means.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:35:42 PM

To trade on a decentralized exchange, you need to create a separate purse, otherwise you can lose all funds. If you want, you must hack, but it is better to lose a little, than to lose everything.
That is certainly true. Better do your own precautionary measures when trading on decentralized trading platforms because not everything is secured so be responsible on your own funds.

Well, how can you tell that trading in decentralized platforms are not safe? I am curious and I want to know how because I am a newbie in trading and I would like to know more about this.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:27:04 PM

It's time to get back what cryptocurrency has promised us, that's having anonymity in using digital currencies including trading and other transactions. With the use of VeloxBolt, more people will get interested in cryptocurrency.
More projects will try to copy Velox Project because of how it is well presented with the public, everything is all set for them. Rather than waiting for updates on other  ICO's that takes like months but nothing is happening, why don't we turn to Velox where everything is step by step achieving and they've really gathered everything that other platforms problems, so that they won't encounter it anymore with their project.
Velox the first and unique are in this plan. So, that it worries absolutely not of what. I too am not appealed to others exchanges where some documents constantly require and limit to day means conclusion is put.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:01:03 PM

It's time to get back what cryptocurrency has promised us, that's having anonymity in using digital currencies including trading and other transactions. With the use of VeloxBolt, more people will get interested in cryptocurrency.
More projects will try to copy Velox Project because of how it is well presented with the public, everything is all set for them. Rather than waiting for updates on other  ICO's that takes like months but nothing is happening, why don't we turn to Velox where everything is step by step achieving and they've really gathered everything that other platforms problems, so that they won't encounter it anymore with their project.

Most anonymous exchanges pretty much rely on the same basic concept though there is very little that is original be it velox or etherdelta or any thing else
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:11:19 PM

What you are trying to say is about the speed of their transactions because of so many people will probably use this platform in the future. Well, I think this has already been tackled by the team just my own understanding. Many people really like this project because of their unique features which is their anonymity.

You're right, by having this great platforms of this project may have a good and quality exchange hoping in the future that will implemented as this project is still in progress. Also, Velox project is here to stop it in its tracks, and bring anonymity & decentralization back to crypto currency trading.
Velox project will help all the cryptocurrencies to gain back thier annynomity and also it will make transfers much more easy and convenient to use. Velox project seems to be a good exchange in future and even it can have a good number of users and will soon be a bigger exchange.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:07:57 PM

Velox the first and unique are in this plan. So, that it worries absolutely not of what. I too am not appealed to others exchanges where some documents constantly require and limit to day means conclusion is put.
I doubt your sincerity, now it is impossible to do without centralized exchanges, but I hope that Velox will correct the project and we will learn what trading is without problems.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:23:18 PM

Let us give our 100% support for velox. This project is definitely become successful as its developer give their 100% effort to released it smoothly on the market.
I am also very supportive of this velox project, and I also believe that this velok project will be a great success and hard work. good job.
murgut

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:25:30 PM

an anonymous exchange? very interesting concept. but with the money laundering policies all around i think if will be very very difficult do be done.

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:44:28 PM

Experiencing Velox platform setting me feel pride as we are able to make our work in a smooth manner, the support, feasibility, upgrade notifications, complete details of trades with Graphical pages on basing the market trend making us satisfied, hope Velox will soon be a Global platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: