Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:10:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:12:07 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 06:33:26 AM by Arvilaine

I did not observe the developements about 3 weeks, but as far as I can see, there is not too much changes by Velox. They still have no bounty campaign and I am not sure, if they already updated their Whitepaper...  Very slow movings...

I visited there official website a while ago and saw the word " Countdown until VeloxCoin.org Revamp is complete" 26 days more to go? Are they gonna relaunch, update the site? Or just maintenance I guess?

I think there is going to be a massive update and as what they say it's a revamp of the current website. If their goal is to get a lot of exchange users then they will need to make changes and avoid any shutdowns because of a DDOS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:29:49 AM

I did not observe the developements about 3 weeks, but as far as I can see, there is not too much changes by Velox. They still have no bounty campaign and I am not sure, if they already updated their Whitepaper...  Very slow movings...

I visited there official website a while ago and saw the word " Countdown until VeloxCoin.org Revamp is complete" 26 days more to go? Are they gonna relaunch, update the site? Or just maintenance I guess?

I think there is going to be a massive update and as what they say it's a revamp of the current website. If their goal is to get a lot of exchange users then they will need make changes and avoid any shutdowns because of a DDOS.
this is good news, the team is trying to develop a quality platform that will work without failures. I hope they succeed and we will be able to use the Velox platform for our work.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:17:14 AM

The development team is working hard on the project. And most likely we will see a stable working platform of a new generation! I have been watching the project for a very long time, almost from the very beginning of the project launch. And for a long time I want to use the services of this exchanger. I hope that he will pleasantly surprise me.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:13:42 AM

Your project seemed very good to me, because one more exchange is excellent and I hope that you will be able to do it so that everything would work well.
This project has a lot of good point views along with its anynomity and also i am sure that this project will really have a good future ahead and will also be trusted by several investors and also will reach the hardcap soon.
Also on how will it mold to be the future of trading Smiley If it can really stay(the transaction) anonymous and also the users using the project, it will be a good thing for new user to use to this one as it really provides "anonymity".
Velox team is pushing the project with anonymity with every members, but I am scared that some people will abuse of being anonymous to make a crime.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:17:36 AM

The development team is working hard on the project. And most likely we will see a stable working platform of a new generation! I have been watching the project for a very long time, almost from the very beginning of the project launch. And for a long time I want to use the services of this exchanger. I hope that he will pleasantly surprise me.
I also hope that the project patform will be stable after the release and no bugs or errors. Velox still continue the journey which the team are working hard. 
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:52:55 AM

Have Velox token been listed already in Blockfolio or in the CoinMarketCap? Almost 3 weeks I think, and we don't have any new updates from the dev team on how the development of this project goes on. I hope they can provide new informations regarding the status of this plattform because it's been a long time sinced we are involved with this and I don't have any idea now about the progress of Velox project.
Not yet. Better to stay calm and wait until the end of April because they say that something big will be happening at the end of April, stay tune.
I really hope so because devs these day rarely deliver at all so may be let's wait till the end of May or middle before may launch anything
Yes, you can just wait for a little longer. Don't you have a life? Everybody have a life so just enjoy your real life activities first before you manage your finance.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:48:15 AM

I did not observe the developements about 3 weeks, but as far as I can see, there is not too much changes by Velox. They still have no bounty campaign and I am not sure, if they already updated their Whitepaper...  Very slow movings...

Not specifically maintenance, they're going to restructure the platform based on new standards and change what they feel needs to be. Soon we will see an improved version of the platform.

Then we can experience more secured and hassle free transactions due to the continuous development of their platform. Hopefully, traders will get to know about Velox and have some time to explore their platform and I expect they will be curious to try because this platform will also maintain our anonymity.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:59:55 AM

Not specifically maintenance, they're going to restructure the platform based on new standards and change what they feel needs to be. Soon we will see an improved version of the platform.

Then we can experience more secured and hassle free transactions due to the continuous development of their platform. Hopefully, traders will get to know about Velox and have some time to explore their platform and I expect they will be curious to try because this platform will also maintain our anonymity.
Velox is a best exchange with some great features and it would surely be preferred by all the traders which will increase the demand for velox tokens and the price will gradually increase. Hope that it goes profitable ahead.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:15:51 PM

Velox is a best exchange with some great features and it would surely be preferred by all the traders which will increase the demand for velox tokens and the price will gradually increase. Hope that it goes profitable ahead.
I am waiting for velox to launch its platform. I am eager to start trading at their exchange and want to try out their features. Hope that soon they are able to creat the platform so that several traders too can join the project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:31:13 PM

The most important for any project is broad coverage of the interested users. If the developer really feels support from community, he will be able to light up and think up something truly explosive that will put innovations in trading.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:42:40 PM

The most important for any project is broad coverage of the interested users. If the developer really feels support from community, he will be able to light up and think up something truly explosive that will put innovations in trading.
Velox is already going to bring some exciting changes into the trading platform and also i am sure that several peoples will like that too. Velox has a huge support from several community members untill now and i think that they will continue to be the same in the future too.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:04:55 PM

I really hope that when the platform running again there will be more additional features that will help this project more popular and also credible and trusted platform.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

Hello admins and developers, since SEC is now requiring KYC for all ICO projects will you guys still follow this or you will still hold up to your promise that you will allow traders to remain anonimous?
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:20:10 PM

Velox really have a good features that can attract many investors. It just need to promote well and the dev needs to find ways how they can advertise and promote this project in larger range.

The team already working with their platform and I think as of now, they keep developing it until everything will be working perfectly. Those traders that wanted to be anonymous then this is definitely perfect for them.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:32:00 PM

It's always nice to see that there is a new exchange, I hope that you will have everything to work without failures and how it should be.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:42:43 PM

Velox really have a good features that can attract many investors. It just need to promote well and the dev needs to find ways how they can advertise and promote this project in larger range.

The team already working with their platform and I think as of now, they keep developing it until everything will be working perfectly. Those traders that wanted to be anonymous then this is definitely perfect for them.

Agree with that, The team doesn't stop improving the platform until now even though Velox project is popular on the marketplace. I guess investors must consider to invest in this platform because they have a good team working on the Velox Project.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:27:30 PM

It's always nice to see that there is a new exchange, I hope that you will have everything to work without failures and how it should be.
Thats true bud. Another exvhange means another option and might have cheaper transaction fees comparing to major exchanges.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:39:06 PM

Hello admins and developers, since SEC is now requiring KYC for all ICO projects will you guys still follow this or you will still hold up to your promise that you will allow traders to remain anonimous?
Of course, I can not speak on behalf of the project team, but it seems to me that they will not give up the concept of an anonymous project because it contradicts their marketing positioning!
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:52:49 PM

just give support to this project so that this project can grow and go ahead in crypto, this project is very interesting and that too if the project is successful.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:15:42 PM

just give support to this project so that this project can grow and go ahead in crypto, this project is very interesting and that too if the project is successful.
We really look on the potential of the project and velox possess all such standards as we see they are reaching extreme heights with all the active communication and involvement with their announcements which build our trust.
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: