Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:59:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:57:05 AM

Cannot create account, cannot login, what happening?

Working fine for me, you should try again

When i trying to create new account.
Then redirect to "https://vlxexchange.com/register.php" with error message

"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/vlxexchange/wlox-frontend/lib/Form.php:17) in /home/vlxexchange/wlox-frontend/lib/Link.php on line 11"

Try not to worry, I think you better write to the developers on their Telegram channel or on the site (if there is a link to the team). I hope this is a temporary problem with the Velox site.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:01:07 PM

In the thread there is a wallet address & also some setting process...do I need the wallet to keep the currency or need it for the exchange process??is it for security??

Wallet is for storing your VLX coin on your device the same way you store you bitcoin, so if you are planning to buy VLX and hold for long term or until VELOX BOLT released, is better to store it on those wallet rather than keep it on that temporary exchange.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:06:57 PM

"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/vlxexchange/wlox-frontend/lib/Form.php:17) in /home/vlxexchange/wlox-frontend/lib/Link.php on line 11"

Try not to worry, I think you better write to the developers on their Telegram channel or on the site (if there is a link to the team). I hope this is a temporary problem with the Velox site.
do not worry, try to make a registration for a new mail, it can all work out! Or clean the history of the browser, and try again.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:14:27 PM

In the thread there is a wallet address & also some setting process...do I need the wallet to keep the currency or need it for the exchange process??is it for security??

Wallet is for storing your VLX coin on your device the same way you store you bitcoin, so if you are planning to buy VLX and hold for long term or until VELOX BOLT released, is better to store it on those wallet rather than keep it on that temporary exchange.
I agree with you. That is the right thing that peoole should do. Because having a Velox Wallet for storing the users or people VLX Coin is the right thing ans the most secure thing to be done. It is safer to stre your VLX Coin in the VLX Wallet. This project is very trustworthy and is essential for thr community.
melch100

Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:44:04 PM

You are right, better to keep vlx coin in a wallet that we hold the private keys. I am sure that after a while the velox coin price will increase and many of early investors will get high profits.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:02:51 PM

You are right, better to keep vlx coin in a wallet that we hold the private keys. I am sure that after a while the velox coin price will increase and many of early investors will get high profits.

I agree, velox now is just starting up. If you have vlx coin then better hold it up until the time of the price range increase. Also if you invest more, you can gain more profits. Velox is a great project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:09:16 PM

so this means according to this list I can buy for 15k satoshi 45000 VLX or what ?   Roll Eyes     By the way today I saw the Velox Coin in coinsmarkets.com exchange, which was down for nearly two months. I could login today and the first coin that listed over there was Velox  Shocked
Vladlenius

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:19:50 PM

I thought the site of the exchange of Velox if finished? I visited the countdown site and its already done. Why is there site undergoing maintenance still?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:40:45 PM

I agree, velox now is just starting up. If you have vlx coin then better hold it up until the time of the price range increase. Also if you invest more, you can gain more profits. Velox is a great project.

Yes, we can see that a lot of improvements were already did by velox team and they keep improving and developing this project. I am sure time will come and they will become more successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ResuLT

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

I thought the site of the exchange of Velox if finished? I visited the countdown site and its already done. Why is there site undergoing maintenance still?
They were still preparing it and now they are just planning on setting up the presales first before the exchange was done.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:06:46 PM

The site looks really cool. I'm really interested in the project now, definitely not gonna miss this one. They are gonna achieve a great success! All the best team!
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:07:55 PM

Here is the link for their telegram: https://t.me/velox_china. It might be a cache problem or in your unit. But you also need to contact the team dev through telegram. Hopefully they can address your situation there.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:46:55 PM

Another token sales. I am sure investors will never miss out this opportunity again. The price is good and can also give them huge profit in the near future. I hope many investors will join this. Good luck velox team.
Yeah and we must participate with their sale because their features are really good in terms of giving services. Their latest update of their app seems ready to be used and bugs are already been fixed so lets try to explore their site.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:04:15 PM

What price are you going to even place the sell wall at? Is it going to match the ICO rates or is this something else (which I dont know about or something)
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:12:54 PM

Well, everything in the world of crypto is unpredictable and I think this vlx coin will somehow has the potential to increased its value. This depends if the coin will be in demand and more people will use it. I am also hoping that more will participate in the ICO.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:36:47 PM

It's all about counterparty risk. If you can accept an exchange being shut down or running off with your money, then you are fine to store your money there. If you want to make use of this awesome possibility that cryptocurrency brings about, which is having sole control over your assets, then you should get a wallet and invest some time to set it up and secure your funds there Wink
Accepting the risks ahead is the users responsibility Cheesy Let's just hope that every platform like VLX will not shut down in the future. VLX can really help the trading and exchanges in the crypto market to make it more fast and reliable.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:59:34 PM

Well, everything in the world of crypto is unpredictable and I think this vlx coin will somehow has the potential to increased its value. This depends if the coin will be in demand and more people will use it. I am also hoping that more will participate in the IC
Yeah you can never predict the currency rate in cryptoworld. As any other coin, Vlx will also get an initial bump in price and may get stable at a certain amount. Its a great time to invest and hope for the best.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:31:14 PM

As for the decentralization discussion: as soon as you have a centralized gateway the whole thing isn't decentralized anymore because those people running the gateway could rip you off.
Makes sense since most of centralized gateway requires huge fees in using their exchange. Since VeloxBolt will be decentralized does that mean it won't take a lot of fees or commission inside the exchange?

That has nothing to do with fees. It's about 3rd party risks. If you have to use a centralized gateway in order to use a decentralized exchange, there will always be the risk that the gateway operator steals your funds. Much like is the case with normal centralized exchanges.

And using a bot doesn't take away all the risks unless that bot is 100% bug free and perfectly programmed.

Putting a bot as a substitute into a gateway operator position doesn't take away the risk unless the bot is instructed to follow rules imposed by a decentralized architecture. The use of a bot isn't equal to the use of a decentralized solution per se.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:38:53 PM

I think it is temporary problem of Velox project..I think you need to use another email address to enter it...Though I also can't sing up in the website...looking for update..
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:27:36 PM

I think it is temporary problem of Velox project..I think you need to use another email address to enter it...Though I also can't sing up in the website...looking for update..
Yes, I too think it is a temporary problem or some other problem with your connection as I was able to create an account today and it worked very smooth and fine for me.

Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: