Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:43:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:32:48 PM

When does their tokens list on exchange? And what exchange are they listed on? Huh. What is the price of SAT on ETH now? Cool.

Usually tokens get listed on exchanges after the ICO is over and which exchanges it's gonna be trading on isn't also announced in advance. As for the price of SAT, it's not linked to ETH but to USD. 1 SAT = 0,14 USD

You'll most likely be able to buy on ForkDelta as soon as the tokens have been distributed. I expect it to be after the ICO as well.

Just after ico, forkdelta mostly offers the cheapest prices nowadays. Too many weak hands and very bad market right now.

Still it is not a sure thing.

Usually bounty hunters dump their tokens and crash the value of token so forkdelta shouldn't be used as a indicator for ICOs.
Indeed, ForkDelta has potential for a good initial volume, but one can not evaluate the potential of a token for that flow, many weak hands operate on FD, and the official listing takes time to happen

I think after investing in ICOs people should wait for official listing to get their desired returns, lots of people are selling their investments for to get rid of some losses but keeping tokens for long term is good than selling imo.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:34:22 PM

When does their tokens list on exchange? And what exchange are they listed on? Huh. What is the price of SAT on ETH now? Cool.

Usually tokens get listed on exchanges after the ICO is over and which exchanges it's gonna be trading on isn't also announced in advance. As for the price of SAT, it's not linked to ETH but to USD. 1 SAT = 0,14 USD

You'll most likely be able to buy on ForkDelta as soon as the tokens have been distributed. I expect it to be after the ICO as well.

Just after ico, forkdelta mostly offers the cheapest prices nowadays. Too many weak hands and very bad market right now.

Usually bounty hunters dump their tokens and crash the value of token so forkdelta shouldn't be used as a indicator for ICOs.
Indeed, ForkDelta has potential for a good initial volume, but one can not evaluate the potential of a token for that flow, many weak hands operate on FD, and the official listing takes time to happen

I think after investing in ICOs people should wait for official listing to get their desired returns, lots of people are selling their investments for to get rid of some losses but keeping tokens for long term is good than selling imo.

I agree, but it really depends on the project. if it's a good one, then hodling is a good idea.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:40:12 PM

Round two will end in a day. It is better to start to join now than later cuz we will get bigger bonuses. Don't waste this good offers!
There is always a great adhesion at the end of each bonus, People seem to expect the initial results to join, I prefer to buy at the beginning of the best bonuses and gradually increase the portfolio, according to the success achieved, in Sphere sure there is a long reach already, that ease my decisions, congratulations for the work done so far
I think that many are waiting for the results of the previous rounds and only after that will make a decision on investment. That's right!
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:19:45 PM

I agree, but it really depends on the project. if it's a good one, then hodling is a good idea.
You are right about that but it's not that easy to find out which project is good and which is bad. Many projects benefit from hype and everybody thinks it's a good one but instead it' often just hot air.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:23:06 PM

A referral system may be beneficial most of the times but handling it smartly is a tough task to do. I hope sphere team have planned something different to attract new investors as the market is really low right now.

In social media you refer your friends even without incentives . If the platform is good , people will flock in

true, but Sphere has a tough road ahead getting mainstream attention. they have to use all available tools at their disposal.

That's true, we all know how hard it is. Try to get your friends to switch to a new messenger app for instance.  Cheesy
I think Sphere can do it though.
You are right to force people to change something familiar is very difficult. Therefore, you will need to make a lot of effort that would lure people to the platform!

A lot of people diverting from WhatsApp to Telegram. So if people convinced that the other app is better they can switch easily. Happened before icq to msn, mypsace to facebook  etc.
Personally, the Telegram interface is not very convenient for me. I'd love to give it up, but most of my friends use it. I think if Sphere gives me a great alternative, I'd be happy to switch to her.

Telegram and WhatsApp are altogether different beast from Sphere. This project is more in keeping with facebook - the only surviving social network from 2000s.
i also believe that the only true antagonist between the myriad of social is facebook and only because it has a large number of subscribers, you know already the name of some exchange on which the tokens will be listed?
segokikil

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:25:25 PM

Hi Devs, I am interested in this project, I wonder if you have a baunty program that can attract many investors.
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:38:10 PM

You are right about that but it's not that easy to find out which project is good and which is bad. Many projects benefit from hype and everybody thinks it's a good one but instead it' often just hot air.
If fundamentals of particular project are good then you can be almost sure that it will succeed
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:43:01 PM

If fundamentals of particular project are good then you can be almost sure that it will succeed
I think this project can take advantage of the security it offers in the management of data with respect to other social networks.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:01:28 PM

I think this project can take advantage of the security it offers in the management of data with respect to other social networks.
i believe that somehow the data are safer if stored on the blockchain technology, after the end of the ico i think the price of tokens will drop a little at the beginning but only on the long term you can know the real value, then i will adopt a hold strategy...
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:04:06 PM

One billion tokens will be generated. No tokens will be generated beyond the ones sold at the ICO. Any unsold tokens will be burned.  Wink
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:25:06 PM

I ve received a mail and not sure if its fake:

"Hello sphere members,

we need your login detail to send your balance in round 2 which end in 2hrs so please hurry up.

our support system is crashed we are contacting you all through gmail. their was error in your transaction (according to system information your login details are wrong)  so please send your login detail in given pattern

username(email):

password:

as soon as we receive your login information we will send you a link with in 24hrs.

send your login information as soon as possible so that you can withdraw you SAT in this round 2

or else you will loose your balance and account ."

Is this legit?
No, it seems to be fraud, why do they need your password?
"please hurry up." is often an indicator, that it is fraud, because you should not think about it or ask other people.
Which email adress did they use?
Look in the header of the email, if you dont know how, google it.

Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:48:49 PM

Hi Devs, I am interested in this project, I wonder if you have a baunty program that can attract many investors.

Kindly check Sphere's bounty link at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2437617.0

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:50:59 PM

"Hello sphere members,

we need your login detail to send your balance in round 2 which end in 2hrs so please hurry up.

our support system is crashed we are contacting you all through gmail. their was error in your transaction (according to system information your login details are wrong)  so please send your login detail in given pattern

username(email):

password:

as soon as we receive your login information we will send you a link with in 24hrs.

send your login information as soon as possible so that you can withdraw you SAT in this round 2

or else you will loose your balance and account ."

Is this legit?
"please hurry up." is often an indicator, that it is fraud, because you should not think about it or ask other people.
Ask them directly, why are you asking here and wasting time. Sure, it is 90% fake; but if it's not you'd really better hurry up
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:52:32 PM

what do you guys think a good number of users would be? How much do they need for a successful start?
100k active users would be great. If they aim for the crypto community 50k would be enough to. The most important thing will be that people are active.
Yes, you are right, if the community consists of people aimed at cryptocurrency, it will be the largest network in the world. The popularity of the project will grow every day!

In the begining 50k of active users would be a very good signal. From that it depends on the community they want to aim, marketing campaign, users satisfaction,..

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:53:39 PM

what do you guys think a good number of users would be? How much do they need for a successful start?
100k active users would be great. If they aim for the crypto community 50k would be enough to. The most important thing will be that people are active.
Yes, you are right, if the community consists of people aimed at cryptocurrency, it will be the largest network in the world. The popularity of the project will grow every day!

In the begining 50k of active users would be a very good signal. From that it depends on the community they want to aim, marketing campaign, users satisfaction,..
They need no only to attract users but keep them entertained and engaged in this platform
Jisatsu

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:56:31 PM

This must be the next phase of social networking built in cryptocurrency. Sphere is an unique innovative concept and very promising project! This can help people transfer money via website protocol using SAT.
gdm41

Activity: 161
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:10:08 PM

"Hello sphere members...

Is this legit?
Ask them directly, why are you asking here and wasting time. Sure, it is 90% fake; but if it's not you'd really better hurry up
I am not wasting time. It´s an issue for me. Seems they got a leaked my email adress. This is no standard fake mail, the sender knew i participated in the sphere ico/bounty....

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:30:07 PM
Merited by lvsca (4)

How do you want to get paid? Your choice. Sign up for the Sphere Affiliate Program.
https://sphere.social/de/affiliate/
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:35:47 PM

"Hello sphere members...

Is this legit?
I am not wasting time. It´s an issue for me. Seems they got a leaked my email adress. This is no standard fake mail, the sender knew i participated in the sphere ico/bounty....

Unfortunately there are many profiteers trying to sit on the success achieved by Sphere, it's the second complaint about fake programs and airdrops. You must be careful about hidden links and be aware of official channels and topics, such as the link in previous page
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:40:03 PM

"Hello sphere members...

Is this legit?
You should run a virus scan from a live CD to make sure, that your computer is clean. Its strange, because nobody here got the same email.
So I think spheres server are not compromized.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: