Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:00:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:04:21 PM

Yes it would be good if they mention what kind of specific social platform they want to build
Actually this really looks like facebook for now, the differences are its decentralized and it will have a marketplace.
Lets see what will it be when they are ready to develop new features.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:11:09 PM

When does their tokens list on exchange? And what exchange are they listed on? Huh. What is the price of SAT on ETH now? Cool.

Usually tokens get listed on exchanges after the ICO is over and which exchanges it's gonna be trading on isn't also announced in advance. As for the price of SAT, it's not linked to ETH but to USD. 1 SAT = 0,14 USD

You'll most likely be able to buy on ForkDelta as soon as the tokens have been distributed. I expect it to be after the ICO as well.

all alts are being bought and sold on exchanges past ICO. remains to be seen what the demand will be then.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:14:56 PM

When does their tokens list on exchange? And what exchange are they listed on? Huh. What is the price of SAT on ETH now? Cool.

Usually tokens get listed on exchanges after the ICO is over and which exchanges it's gonna be trading on isn't also announced in advance. As for the price of SAT, it's not linked to ETH but to USD. 1 SAT = 0,14 USD

You'll most likely be able to buy on ForkDelta as soon as the tokens have been distributed. I expect it to be after the ICO as well.

Just after ico, forkdelta mostly offers the cheapest prices nowadays. Too many weak hands and very bad market right now.

Still it is not a sure thing.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:19:44 PM

Just after ico, forkdelta mostly offers the cheapest prices nowadays. Too many weak hands and very bad market right now.

It's good to see a nice alternative to the good old hated Etherdelta. Especially as Etherdelta even scammed people with an ICO.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:29:57 PM

what are in the end the main competitors of Sphere within the Crypto world ?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:37:28 PM

It's good to see a nice alternative to the good old hated Etherdelta. Especially as Etherdelta even scammed people with an ICO.

is forkdelta has their own smartcontract? as i know, forkdelta use ED smart contract

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:51:00 PM

is forkdelta has their own smartcontract? as i know, forkdelta use ED smart contract

Yes, they use the ED smart contract so that people don't have to move their tokens out of ED.
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:20:53 PM

yes, they use same smart contract. You can see the same order both on the ED and ForkDelta

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:46:11 PM

Yes, they use the ED smart contract so that people don't have to move their tokens out of ED.

Forkdelta is a new thing for me and never try it before. But it seems more and more people talk about it and that inspire my curiosity to try it. But I wish SAT will be listed on the well known and bigger exchange after the token sale period end.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:28:47 PM

Yes it would be good if they mention what kind of specific social platform they want to build
Actually this really looks like facebook for now, the differences are its decentralized and it will have a marketplace.
Lets see what will it be when they are ready to develop new features.

Facebook also has a marketplace. I hope they gonna change the interface a bit, because I'm personally not fond of Facebook and I'd like something different. Maybe they gonna implement some changes after the end of the sale.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:31:40 PM

Steemit I suppose.

What about decentralized social networks outside of the crypto world? Has any of them ever gotten any traction?
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:06:13 PM

Steemit I suppose.

What about decentralized social networks outside of the crypto world? Has any of them ever gotten any traction?

No.. and I don't think any of them will offer something better than the ones already here. Even steemit is not that popular in many parts of the world.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:37:52 PM

Steemit I suppose.

No.. and I don't think any of them will offer something better than the ones already here. Even steemit is not that popular in many parts of the world.
No one can predict what will happen if the plans are or are not fully realized, the outcomes of all of this, and even the situation in the cryptomarket. Sphere seems to be having competitive advantages over its rivals in the future, but no one can guarantee that. We can only hope, invest, and give our feedback
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:49:24 PM

Forkdelta is a new thing for me and never try it before. But it seems more and more people talk about it and that inspire my curiosity to try it. But I wish SAT will be listed on the well known and bigger exchange after the token sale period end.
Forkdelta is like etherdelta, it is not so easy to use, but you can sometimes grap coins cheap. Try it with a few amount of coins.You can use metamask, it makes it easier to trade, there are some videos available, so you can learn it step by step.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:52:00 PM

Steemit I suppose.

I think that Steemit is basically medium with some incentives and I must say that it's pretty popular among crypto enthusiasts, or prove me that I'm wrong otherwise Grin

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:05:38 PM

Usually bounty hunters dump their tokens and crash the value of token so forkdelta shouldn't be used as a indicator for ICOs.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:13:28 PM

Usually bounty hunters dump their tokens and crash the value of token so forkdelta shouldn't be used as a indicator for ICOs.
Indeed, ForkDelta has potential for a good initial volume, but one can not evaluate the potential of a token for that flow, many weak hands operate on FD, and the official listing takes time to happen
gdm41

Activity: 161
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:23:35 PM

I ve received a mail and not sure if its fake:

"Hello sphere members,

we need your login detail to send your balance in round 2 which end in 2hrs so please hurry up.

our support system is crashed we are contacting you all through gmail. their was error in your transaction (according to system information your login details are wrong)  so please send your login detail in given pattern

username(email):

password:

as soon as we receive your login information we will send you a link with in 24hrs.

send your login information as soon as possible so that you can withdraw you SAT in this round 2

or else you will loose your balance and account ."

Is this legit?

pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:26:09 PM

Indeed, ForkDelta has potential for a good initial volume, but one can not evaluate the potential of a token for that flow, many weak hands operate on FD, and the official listing takes time to happen

Do you think forkdelta will turn out better?
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:29:53 PM

what do you guys think a good number of users would be? How much do they need for a successful start?
100k active users would be great. If they aim for the crypto community 50k would be enough to. The most important thing will be that people are active.
Yes, you are right, if the community consists of people aimed at cryptocurrency, it will be the largest network in the world. The popularity of the project will grow every day!

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: