Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:02:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
bitnal.com

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:34:31 PM

Do you have Telegram chat where I can ask questions?
https://t.me/sphere_official1 here you go

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:35:45 PM

How is the ICO performance? The team satisfied with the results ? Please update about the results, community is curious about it:)

nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:02:58 AM

Any update about the current activity of Sphere?When I visit their official website, only you can see is "Token sale is ended".  Can anyone provide a legit and useful link about the last movement of this, thank in advance! Best of luck team Sphere, hoping anything is doing well and smooth.
nniecan001

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:20:25 AM

We need to vote #Sphere to rank 2 or rank 1
Let's go hurry up, everybody!! https://www.coinex.com/vote/promotion?project=9
Already done, thanks for the link you provided. Anyway, how about the result of this voting? It's will be nice if they got the rank one for sure. That will be a good advertising strategy if they got some achievement. Good luck to all the participant!
wangmidi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:36:22 AM

Sphere is a distributed social networking encryption currency project. This coin has the opportunity to lead the real revolution in the future social field. Let's witness its development together.
nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:19:28 PM

but why is the 18th date already in transfers simultaneously with refferal results, what's the difference with other SAT holders?
marauder2018

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:25:25 PM

I have a feeling: shpere will be dead in 1 year.
Why? First of all, during ico, they failed to have a working site...same things on site, no updates during ico, and NO COMUNICATION.
Second, they say "Token distribution will take priority for the time being since we're doing it manually, one by one"...Manually? 500k accounts manually? That say a lot......
They say "not interested in listing on exchange right now, first development"..in my opinion listing and development must be in same time because...let's say people earn tokens for posting on sphere app...but what is worth 1 token? Is like you win 1mil point at a contest and that's all....you have just one milion point , and worth 0$.
I have some Sphere tokens, but as i say, i guess sphere willl be dead in 1 year.

And by the way, guys from sphere don;t have imagination...already it is a token SAT (SATURN), it is a token SPHE (SPHERE)..Why they choose name Sphere for their project, why they choose name SAT for token? Lack of imagination..they don't do homework before start sphere social project.
HuyenTKB9

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:32:55 PM

Why? First of all, during ico, they failed to have a working site...same things on site, no updates during ico, and NO COMUNICATION.
They update the official website quite on-time. And They reply every question in Telegram almost instantly

They say "not interested in listing on exchange right now, first development"..in my opinion listing and development must be in same time because...let's say people earn tokens for posting on sphere app...but what is worth 1 token? Is like you win 1mil point at a contest and that's all....you have just one milion point , and worth 0$.
I have some Sphere tokens, but as i say, i guess sphere willl be dead in 1 year.

I believe that a good product is more important than marketing/listing on exchange. That is for long term investment.
If you dont agree, you should trade instead of investing in ICO. There are so many pump and dump coins in the market.

By the way, if you believe that Sphere will be dead in 1 year, just sell it quickly as soon as SAT listed on exchange ( I may become the one who buy your SAT token)
Cheers
phonglouis

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:50:10 PM

When we will receive the tokens that we have earned through referral system ?
If a person haven't invested  then can he/she allowed to transfer free tokens ( to MEW ) that earned through sign up process.
Michelle24

Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:06:21 PM

They update the official website quite on-time. And They reply every question in Telegram almost instantly

I believe that a good product is more important than marketing/listing on exchange. That is for long term investment.
If you dont agree, you should trade instead of investing in ICO. There are so many pump and dump coins in the market.

By the way, if you believe that Sphere will be dead in 1 year, just sell it quickly as soon as SAT listed on exchange ( I may become the one who buy your SAT token)
Cheers
Sometimes also bad token can have a lot of value.
I know several projects, even scams, where the coins are valuable even today.

mikesdotcom

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:10:12 PM

Hi , they already announced on their blog the priority of tokens distribution :
Presale Contributors: 1st
ICO Contributors: 2nd
Bounty: 3rd
Referrals:4th
So we need to wait a little bit more , the distribution it's done manually so it ll take some time ! Cheers
marauder2018

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:50:33 PM

Only thing updated on time was clock

Marketing is everything...a bad product with good marketing maybe will have succes, a bad product without marketing will die for sure....a good product with marketing have more chance for succes, a good product without marketing have more chance to fail. Someone in Croatia pached donkey poop in nice gift box and guess what, they sell a lot...so marketing is everything

do you want to buy sat token at 2/3 selling price on ico? ico price was 20sat/1$..i will give 25sat/1$...if you trust so much in sphere project, it is a good deal...
and pls comment about their decision to give "SAT" name to tokens while already is a SAT (SATURN) coin, and SPHERE SOCIAL while it is a coin with same name SPHR (SPhERE)...is like adidas vs adibas...don't have a strong identity.
Cheers
if you are right, i own you 1 beer , if i i'm right, you own me 1 beer...deal? Smiley
Warfare

Activity: 1067
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:59:41 PM

When we will receive the tokens that we have earned through referral system ?
If a person haven't invested  then can he/she allowed to transfer free tokens ( to MEW ) that earned through sign up process.
It will be after the Presale & ICO Contributors + Bounty Participants get theirs, estimated by the end of April.
There doesn't seem to be any restriction in withdrawing the free tokens.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
amangeldy

Activity: 7
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:19:00 AM

"Please email the customer support team."

support is not responding Sad
where to find the right address?
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:55:25 PM

Cheers

In which exchanges Sphere will be listed firstly? I hope it wont be Etherdelta or something like that. (forkdelta idex etc.)

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
taoist23

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:37:58 PM

Cheers

In which exchanges Sphere will be listed firstly? I hope it wont be Etherdelta or something like that. (forkdelta idex etc.)

It will be Etherdelta or Forkdelta for sure, because devs can not influence that the token will be listed there.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:40:15 PM

Cheers

It will be Etherdelta or Forkdelta for sure, because devs can not influence that the token will be listed there.

Yes you are right but what I am trying to say is when will be the official listing for Sphere, or the time between official listing and ED listing.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Sphere_Official (OP)

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:01:40 PM

Cheers

Yes you are right but what I am trying to say is when will be the official listing for Sphere, or the time between official listing and ED listing.

We will announce the official listing sometime later this month. We do not have an exact date yet since we're still negotiating details with multiple exchanges.

nniecan001

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:08:39 AM

Cheers

We will announce the official listing sometime later this month. We do not have an exact date yet since we're still negotiating details with multiple exchanges.
Hoping that you find a good partner exchanges, which is less fee in every transaction, trusted and kind of on top list. I recommend cobinhood exchanges, they have 0 fee in trading. What do you think?
kevindevilxxx9

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:56:08 AM

When I read ‘bout this project, I’m sure this is a potential project whether this project provides for the bounty hunter? I’m looking for not finding rules for bounty
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: