Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:48:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:24:51 PM

When exactly is their tokens listed on exchange? Huh. I hope I can see Sphere on kucoin Grin.

No infos about this but you can always trade Tokens on Forkdelta. I think they will release some listings on major exchanges as soon as they got some and are allowed to talk about it, but with time we will see them on other exchanges for sure.

Not all tokens are listed automatically on Ether/Forkdelta. However I really hope that this token will be listed on other exchanges with much more volume!

it would be better to be listed on some trending exchange market ,can get a lot of investor attention.

I hope they push for the listings. I think you need to pay to be listed on regular exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:26:08 PM

When exactly is their tokens listed on exchange? Huh. I hope I can see Sphere on kucoin Grin.

No infos about this but you can always trade Tokens on Forkdelta. I think they will release some listings on major exchanges as soon as they got some and are allowed to talk about it, but with time we will see them on other exchanges for sure.

Not all tokens are listed automatically on Ether/Forkdelta. However I really hope that this token will be listed on other exchanges with much more volume!

it would be better to be listed on some trending exchange market ,can get a lot of investor attention.
Start with small exchanges and move up

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
areschen

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:34:46 PM

Yes it would be good if they mention what kind of specific social platform they want to build
Actually this really looks like facebook for now, the differences are its decentralized and it will have a marketplace.
Lets see what will it be when they are ready to develop new features.

As if that wasn't enough Cheesy A decentralized Facebook is completely different from a centralized Facebook. Decentralizing Facebook means empowering the individual while a centralized Facebook empowers the corporation behind it and puts the individual at a massive disadvantage. Sounds like enough change to me.

will We still have content review?  We need to isolate some information from minors

sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:08:09 PM

I hope they push for the listings. I think you need to pay to be listed on regular exchanges.

Yesterday they said in telegram that they are in negotiations with several exchanges and that one possibility might be HitBTC. But I guess nothing fixed or confirmed and if so, they aren't allowed to announce it now.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:25:01 PM

Yesterday they said in telegram that they are in negotiations with several exchanges and that one possibility might be HitBTC. But I guess nothing fixed or confirmed and if so, they aren't allowed to announce it now.

I think hitbtc is overpriced and overvalued. I would prefer kucoin to hitbtc. Still it is their decision and their money so if they want hitbtc i would be happy with it too.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:13:47 PM

I think hitbtc is overpriced and overvalued. I would prefer kucoin to hitbtc. Still it is their decision and their money so if they want hitbtc i would be happy with it too.

I don't prefer HitBtc either, i prefer kucoin or binance at first place, due to non disclosure agreements we will learn the exchange names later as i see?

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:20:33 PM

I don't prefer HitBtc either, i prefer kucoin or binance at first place, due to non disclosure agreements we will learn the exchange names later as i see?

HitBtc is giving me headaches .. my 2FA doesn't work anymore and they aren't responding to any mails .. so yes Kucoin and Binance (and OKex) are much better.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:32:52 PM

HitBtc is giving me headaches .. my 2FA doesn't work anymore and they aren't responding to any mails .. so yes Kucoin and Binance (and OKex) are much better.

Yes I hear complaints about hitbtc before you too from a friend, i didn't use OKex(never had a chance actually) but those 2 are good enough for to trade easily.

Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:26:14 PM

Yes I hear complaints about hitbtc before you too from a friend, i didn't use OKex(never had a chance actually) but those 2 are good enough for to trade easily.
I hope they can be listed in some good exchanges, that should increase the vlue of the token.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:51:26 PM

I hope they can be listed in some good exchanges, that should increase the vlue of the token.

there are many option for good exchange. when we following trending market, we will choose Kucoin as first exchange i think.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:18:32 PM

there are many option for good exchange. when we following trending market, we will choose Kucoin as first exchange i think.
First exchange would be Ether delta or fork delta or how it is called now
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:58:02 PM

The first exchage is always Forkdelta. Of course, like me, others would have preferred Kucoin. And I've heard that HitBTC has a lot of problems. As far as I know they have some problems with withdrawals.
We wait and see what happens and where the coin will be listed.

Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:58:58 PM

Yes it would be good if they mention what kind of specific social platform they want to build
Actually this really looks like facebook for now, the differences are its decentralized and it will have a marketplace.

As if that wasn't enough Cheesy A decentralized Facebook is completely different from a centralized Facebook. Decentralizing Facebook means empowering the individual while a centralized Facebook empowers the corporation behind it and puts the individual at a massive disadvantage. Sounds like enough change to me.

will We still have content review?  We need to isolate some information from minors
I agree decentralization is a huge diference because helps protecting the user data security.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
aveon

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:06:19 PM

will We still have content review?  We need to isolate some information from minors
I agree decentralization is a huge diference because helps protecting the user data security.
Meanwhile, that means that your data would be available from different servers, so the latters should not definitely be available for hacking. I understand that blockchain is not hacked yet, but it's very superficially researched as of now, and we may have some bad news in the future
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:17:19 PM

Meanwhile Facebook also has a marketplace
even if at the end the project will be similar to facebook but totally decentralized and with an internal marketplace it would be fine for me,but i hope it will be an innovative product that differs from other social networks, i also hope the tokens will be listed on binance...
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:50:53 PM

The first exchage is always Forkdelta. Of course, like me, others would have preferred Kucoin. And I've heard that HitBTC has a lot of problems. As far as I know they have some problems with withdrawals.
We wait and see what happens and where the coin will be listed.
HitBTC has a lot of problems and they are asking much money for listing a new coin.
I would avoid this exchange. Forkdelta is nice for the beginning but not as a solution, which should be the only one after few months.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:04:17 PM
Merited by lvsca (4)

Which is your secret to happiness?

aveon

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:29:35 PM

Which is your secret to happiness?

My secret of happiness is healthy and wealthy life with a strong family if it has anything to do with this thread and Sphere itself.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:36:48 PM

any exchange is welcome but please do not hitbtc. There are many other good exchanges how bittrex, kucoin, binance and any other from the top ten.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:39:18 PM

any exchange is welcome but please do not hitbtc. There are many other good exchanges how bittrex, kucoin, binance and any other from the top ten.
Agree, they are expensive for listing coins and many complaints about withdrawal problems and open tickets exist.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: