Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:07:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:02:25 PM

have you read this? Facebook stealing personal data since many years. Maybe now is good chance for Sphere.  Smiley
#deletefacebook

It has been known for a long time that facebook steals personal data. The problem is that the world is not aware. Besides this, they also had great security problems and identity theft.
Sphere has a lot of chances to get up. But here also depends on the world that uses a social networking. Many do not give the importance of securing, data theft, selling private data, and the worst case of identity theft.
This is the main task, to ensure the reliability of the storage of personal data, if the project can this is a great chance for success.

Facebook's business model is to sell our personal data to companies who need it and also integrate analytics to allow targeted advertising to individuals. Now here comes those damaging issues about personal data.  Angry
I was more confused by the fact that all existing social, secy, to some extent dependent on the state and should fulfill their requirements. Actually this is what we see)

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:15:41 PM

have you read this? Facebook stealing personal data since many years. Maybe now is good chance for Sphere.  Smiley
#deletefacebook

It has been known for a long time that facebook steals personal data. The problem is that the world is not aware. Besides this, they also had great security problems and identity theft.
Sphere has a lot of chances to get up. But here also depends on the world that uses a social networking. Many do not give the importance of securing, data theft, selling private data, and the worst case of identity theft.
This is the main task, to ensure the reliability of the storage of personal data, if the project can this is a great chance for success.

Facebook's business model is to sell our personal data to companies who need it and also integrate analytics to allow targeted advertising to individuals. Now here comes those damaging issues about personal data.  Angry
I was more confused by the fact that all existing social, secy, to some extent dependent on the state and should fulfill their requirements. Actually this is what we see)

yes with the existence of our data Sphere in cyberspace especially social media can be more secure with good security so that less case of sale or theft of personal data, because in fact our data is our only privacy can have it.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:18:09 PM

i'm trying the sphere app for android is pretty good but for now there are still few users and a few groups, i hope the community will grow as soon as possible...
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:55:35 PM

i'm trying the sphere app for android is pretty good but for now there are still few users and a few groups, i hope the community will grow as soon as possible...
The app is still too uncertain to use it. Though it's been downloaded by more than 10k users, it does not inspires trust with those non-informative screenshots.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:56:46 PM

The facebook scandal has actually played right into the hands of Sphere and I could imagine that a lot of people are now looking for alternatives to fb, Sphere should take advantage of this and promote actively their platform.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:02:53 PM

I browse the net a while ago, and I see this article about the Sphere Network (next-generation decentralized Social Media network) in this site https://icomarks.com/ico/sphere-social. That is quite amazing rating in a trusted website, sometimes we need to see the rating and review of one project to see it's potential future for good.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:06:58 PM

The app is still too uncertain to use it. Though it's been downloaded by more than 10k users, it does not inspires trust with those non-informative screenshots.

What do you mean with its uncertain to use it? does it not look trustworthy or is it underdeveloped?

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:07:57 PM

Yes it would be good if they mention what kind of specific social platform they want to build
Actually this really looks like facebook for now, the differences are its decentralized and it will have a marketplace.
Lets see what will it be when they are ready to develop new features.

As if that wasn't enough Cheesy A decentralized Facebook is completely different from a centralized Facebook. Decentralizing Facebook means empowering the individual while a centralized Facebook empowers the corporation behind it and puts the individual at a massive disadvantage. Sounds like enough change to me.

will We still have content review?  We need to isolate some information from minors
I agree decentralization is a huge diference because helps protecting the user data security.
Meanwhile, that means that your data would be available from different servers, so the latters should not definitely be available for hacking. I understand that blockchain is not hacked yet, but it's very superficially researched as of now, and we may have some bad news in the future

It is researched and it won't be hacked. And by the way, even if it gets hacked one day, what is the difference for you as an end user whether a centralized or decentralized network gets hacked? Your data will be stolen anyway!

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:52:37 PM

What do you mean with its uncertain to use it? does it not look trustworthy or is it underdeveloped?
The project is growing, is normal that there're still a few users and a lot of thing to improve.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:34:43 PM

I am far from a fan of Facebook but people really have no brains anymore, do they? They document their whole life on there, even though they have been warned against that. They treat everything on Facebook as truth, completely devoid of critical thinking.

Facebook's whole business model is based on selling personal data and now people are surprised their personal data is ... used?

People are so amazingly ignorant and helpless they need the government to be their babysitter. This is why we cannot have nice things like Bitcoin.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:40:56 PM

The app seems to work pretty well, there is not so much people yet but if the app continue to work well it’s just a start. Just wait that the visbiiity of the project improve and I think a lot of users could come.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:00:12 PM

The app seems to work pretty well, there is not so much people yet but if the app continue to work well it’s just a start. Just wait that the visbiiity of the project improve and I think a lot of users could come.

Sphere has potential for continued growth and this will require continued team work. Surely there will be more and more users to manage
Btcmnr

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:25:02 PM

I also hope that Sphere will be successful to become a trend social network, and I can use #SAT to purchase Sphere services (within the Sphere platform)
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:32:28 PM

The facebook scandal has actually played right into the hands of Sphere and I could imagine that a lot of people are now looking for alternatives to fb, Sphere should take advantage of this and promote actively their platform.

I think now is the right time to set up an aggressive marketing campaign for Sphere in light of the recent facebook scandal. Smiley
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:45:26 PM

I think now is the right time to set up an aggressive marketing campaign for Sphere in light of the recent facebook scandal. Smiley
Yes, but please not with such advertizements we saw in this thread.
We need tough facts, what sphere can do and what is it better than other social medias.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:47:10 PM

I am far from a fan of Facebook but people really have no brains anymore, do they? They document their whole life on there, even though they have been warned against that. They treat everything on Facebook as truth, completely devoid of critical thinking.

Facebook's whole business model is based on selling personal data and now people are surprised their personal data is ... used?

People are so amazingly ignorant and helpless they need the government to be their babysitter. This is why we cannot have nice things like Bitcoin.
Facebook or twitter is still good, but it depends upon the way their customers use those platforms and their services. You can upload images there to store for later use, and after uploading there, size of images automatically decrease. That means you don't have to use softwares to do this. It is convenient, right?
By the way, I agree that decentralised social platforms are needed to compete with traditional, centralized social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.?

Obviously I am not talking about using Facebook as a photo editor. There are other apps that can do that without data mining. I am talking about people sharing their preferences, opinions, fears and hopes after which they can be analyzed and manipulated for political means. Decentralization does not prevent data harvesting, or rather I should say, it does not prevent people from sharing their intimate data.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:57:44 AM

have you read this? Facebook stealing personal data since many years. Maybe now is good chance for Sphere.  Smiley
#deletefacebook

Facebook's business model is to sell our personal data to companies who need it and also integrate analytics to allow targeted advertising to individuals. Now here comes those damaging issues about personal data.  Angry

Let's see how Sphere will defeat Facebook in the near future. Haha

Don't think it will go that easily, but now we have an opening

easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:53:31 AM

Can you guess how many ETH that Sphere will be raised from this ICO?
Dino Platform

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:26:56 AM

This app looks awesome! Thanks for developing!
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:45:15 AM

This app looks awesome! Thanks for developing!

which app are you using, android ?
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: